[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

I decide to try again At making Greaves After 3 hours of stretching, heating, cooling and hydrating the material is finally with the help of the system, It finally forms leather Greaves As I examine the item I notice The quality is only good I wonder if I can salvage this

XP earned: 2

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Crafting Rank 1: 16/20

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salvaging attempt: #1

I Attempt to Salvage the Greave It takes 1 hour For me to start pulling the item apart into its basic material as I do so I started getting the Hiccups accidentally pulling it apart too fast destroying it. "Dang it, there Goes more mats." I said, in despair

Crafting dice roll: 1 – 6 Fail at recovery

Crafting dice roll: 7 – 12 succeed, recover, + one material.

-1 Mats

crafting attempt #1 of the day

As I wake up one morning I looked down at my feet I noticed that my starting boots are getting a little worn. But they don't need to be replaced just yet Which gave me an idea I should try crafting some boots. I quickly walked into my workroom Grabbing some Mats And I begin working I Begin polling, stretching, heating, cooling, hydrating rolling hammering after 3 hours of forming it. This system takes over and Snaps it into its final shape I quickly grabbed the boots and examine them The Durability is pretty good And they have a almost black appearance With faint blue stripes I can feel something strange coming from them

I have successfully created a

item type: Boots

item name:BC(Buyers choice)

Quality: Rare

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A pair of boots that have a almost black color to them with very faint streaks of blue. The boots Admit a tiny bit of energy out Of the souls +2 Evasion

XP earned: 5

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 1/40

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #2 Of the day.

After successfully crafting a pair of Boots. I decide to try crafting a hard leather chest Plate . I set the pair of boots to The side To give them a polished. Later I quickly reach over and grab another Mat and start stretching, heating, cooling, hydrating, drying, and shaping the leather until the system finally snaps The item into its final shape. Once again I take the leather chest plate And start examining it pretty high durability, And it is Sturdy . The color of it is similar to the Boots An almost black color With very faint Stripes of blue Is also Admitting a slight energy around it

I have successfully Created a

Item:Chest plate

Quality:Rare

Description:Chest plate That is as hard as steel, but made from leather It's black in color with faint blue stripes +2 damage mitigation

XP earned: 5

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 6/40

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After successfully creating 2 Rare Items. I decide to try To create A Hooded cloak. Once again, I reach over and grab some more mats I start weaving, Sewing, stretching, Hydrating, drying, heating, And dying. Finally, after 2 hours of getting it into its rough shape. The system finally snaps It into its final shape White cloak with long sleeves. Nothing Real special about it, though

Successfully created a

Item: A white cloak

Quality:Uncommon

Description: A white cloak that does not look like there is much to it But it is practical +1 evasion

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 8/40

-1 mats

Attempting to salvage good quality Cloak#1

After preparing to take apart the cloak I start running into problems. This seems I sewed were too good as I attempt to Pull it Apart, it starts to rip After an hour of careful separating I ripped it too much to be salvage I failed."I Have failed at Salvaging yet again 'Sigh' "

Dice roll of: 1 – 6 failed.

Dice roll of: 7 – 12 success

Failed to recover material

As I watch the player places wallet on the display table. He tells me."Ill pay in advance if you want." I quickly push His wallet back towards him. "Sorry, I really don't need any col right now If You Have some material. I will take that as payment" I said as I walked back behind the Display table . "This is the way I run My shop, You pay for materials I use to get the quality item you want. Plus 1 To 4 materials for the Payment" opening the door to the material room to show Him how Much I have. "If I don't do it that way. I don't Gain materials If that happens I don't make items No items, No store" Closing the door And Walking back to the counter with my arms crossed "So what is it that you're needing made?" As I leaned over the tableWith my arms crossed

the way I take payments is you pay for The materials I go through to finally get the requested item + The payment which is usually 1 – 4 materials

I unfold my arms and respond "well, you don't need any special Materials are you Wanting Them to have any special properties?" As I stretch my arms up in the air. "But in the end, You don't need any special materials standard materials will work." I Go into my workroom and Grab The chest plate. That I just finished And I start cleaning it "What quality are you Wanting them perfect What abilities would you like?"

"Alright, let me see what I can do." I said as I entered my work room.

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

The quickly grab Some Mats And start going to work As I start hydrating, Heating, molding, stretching, drying after several hours of working with the Leather to make the requested black Leather cloak The system takes over And finishes putting it into its final shape I picked the jacket up and start examining it It's quality is good It's got okay durability,It is a black cloak but there is nothing special about it. "If the customer doesn't want it I may Try to salvage this later." I said to myself, scratch my head

Successfully created a good quality cloak.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 10/40

-1 mats

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

As I begin working with some more materials I start my usual routine of Heating,cooling, hydrating, and drying the material As I reached the point To start forming. I accidentally Rip the material destroying it Epic Fail

I filled Miserably trying to create a bracer

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 11/40

-1 mats

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After having a miserable epic fail. I decide to try and make the customers desired start. I grab some more mats And begin working This time Sewing,stretching And Tightening the Weaves after 2 hours of getting it into its rough shape. This system takes over and snaps it into its final state. I quickly examine it again. This item is only of good quality It is black that there is nothing special about it."I may try to salvage this if the customer doesn't want it."

I successfully created a good scarf

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 13/40

-1 mats

"Okay, I really would like to know the quality you want. I just finished making to good quality items, one of which is a black cloak, the other a black scarf that they have no Abilities To them," I asked the customer with a slightly irritated voice because of my luck. "If you want the good Quality items. It'll cost you 5 materials And they don't have any effect in battle there More decorative Then practical. Okay," I said as I walked to my storage room to check how much material I have left I Sighed To the disappointment of only having 4 mats left

I walk around the display up to the customer, rubbing my temples because I have a headache. "Yes, 7 will be plenty." I said in an irritated voice. "Let me get the items Real quick" I quickly walk around my display back to my work room. Okay , one leather cloak and one scarf

Items Sold

Item: Basic scarf

Quality: Good

Description: A basic scarf that looks good

item: basic cloak

Quality: good

Description: a basic cloak that looks good

There you go. These are the items you requested

crafting attempt #1 of the day

After going back into my workroom. I decide I am going to make some new Bracers . After grabbing some mats I begin to work hydrating, heating, molding, stretching, cooling, And drying After 3 hours of working with the material. This is some finally nabs it into its final shape. I quickly grabbed The bracers And inspect them durability mediocre. It also looks mediocre. "I am going to attempt to salvage this" "Sigh"

I successfully created bad quality Bracers

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 1: 14/40

-1 Mats

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

As I Picked up The bracers I slowly start To disassemble it. After 3 hours of soaking It peeling it stretching it, it finally starts to come apart and Then finally. The system takes it apart and put it back into its base materials. "Yes, I finally disassembled something." I yelled In excitement

Dice roll 1 - 6 Fail

Dice roll 7 - 12 Success

+1 materials