[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

As I am preparing to start work for the day. I suddenly hear Someone yell in the display room. I quickly get up and enter the room. "Hi, how can I Help you" I asked sticking my hand out "The name is 5iou5 But everyone calls me Five What would your name be" I asked as I leaned over little to check the display to make sure it was stock "you interested in anything in particular." I said as I placed the Newly crafted bracer's Into the display

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

As I Start to make a pair of boots I began by grabbing the material Sewing, hydrating, And forming it After 2 hours of working with the leather to get it to go into the right shape The systems suddenly snaps it into its final form . I grabbed the item and start looking at over don't look that good terrible durability and quality "I'm going to salvage this"

XP earned: 1

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 2: 37/40

-1 Mats

00C: replying to klein

"Nice to meet Klein and, I'm doing good" As he asked. He pointed towards the assassin bracer that just recently put in the case "I just made that You have a good eye It increases your accuracy" As I grabbed it to let him have the better look. "I don't use col at the moment, so I could sell it to you for 3 materials" I said with a big grin, then sticking my hand out "what you say deal"

Item Sold

Item:The assassins bracer

Quality:Rare

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A very lightweight and durable bracer , it seems like something an assassin would wear + 2 Accuracy

OOC: responding to Hatsune Miku

"Let's see normally I'd charge for Mats, but I'm starting need col . How does 300 sound for the chest plate" I asked taking the chest plate out as the display and demonstrating how light it is with one finger Holding it up "As you can see, is very lightweight and it's made to not get in the way in combat" I then set it down and cross my arms. "Even With armor. I would suggest not getting into too many fights for both your health and whoever's at the end your sword" I said laughingly

Item Sold

Item:Chest plate

Description:Chest plate That is as hard as steel, but made from leather It's black in color with faint blue stripes +2 damage mitigation

00C: responding to Primrose

"The pleasure is all mine. Nice to meet you primrose," As I extend my hand to greet I then notice her showing me how tattered Her Old cloak is "Well, can't say much for that cloak, but I do have this one as I take out A white cloak. "This cloak will increase your's Evasion, not by much, but a little And a little can go a long way" I said as I unfolded the cloak and let the customer see it. "It Is very lightweight And Pretty durable You have a choice of payment, col, or material . If you choose col. It will cost you 100 . If you choose Mats It will be 2, What you think." I asked as I set the cloak down in front of her

Item Sold

Item: A white cloak

Quality:Uncommon

Description: A white cloak that does not look like there is much to it But it is practical +1 evasion

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

I take the boots I was crafting And start to try to salvage from Them as I do so I take a knife and start to cut around seems and I slowly undo it . It takes me 2 hours to finally get it to start going back into a basic form until the system snaps it and turned it back into the material that was used to make The

+1 Material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After successfully salvaging the boots that were a terrible quality. I decide to try again Grabbing the material And begin working sewing, hydrating, And forming The material until it finally starts looking like boots . The system then Takes the item and completes it into its final form . I quickly started examining the boots on the quality very lightweight. Durability is very good "If they are this light, I wonder how fast a person can be."

I successfully created a rare quality pair of boots

XP earned: 5

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 2/80

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After managing to craft a pair of good quality boots. I decide to try and make it duster. I grab some more material to start Selling, stretching, and forming the duster After a couple hours Of work I start getting the basic shape of a duster until the system finally snaps into its final shape. I go to pick it up and it shatters in my hand. "Dang it again."

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 3/80

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

After having a failure on trying to make a duster, I decided to try to make a Cloak having succeeded in the past. I grab more material and begin working Sewing,hydrating, and forming Before I am even done crafting the I don't. It simply explodes in to thousands of polygons. "Whoa, that came Out of know we're" I yelled from the surprise "Never had that happen before"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 4/80

-1 Mats

That will do just fine, I won't be fighting very much anyways. I said going into my inventory and retrieving 300 col. I placed the small bag of col on the counter and take the chest place out of the shop with me. Thank you! I say before walking out.

Item Obtained:

Item:Chest plate

Description:Chest plate That is as hard as steel, but made from leather It's black in color with faint blue stripes +2 damage mitigation

1000 col - 300 col = 700 col remaining

It looks like a very good item. I will pay you in col Five. I said as I reached out my tiny bag of col to him. Please, if you ever make anymore items that are white just send me a message, maybe next time I'll have materials. I said and took the cloak from the counter.

Item: A white cloak

Quality:Uncommon

Description: A white cloak that does not look like there is much to it But it is practical +1 evasion

I put the cloak around me, it fit just the way I wanted it to. The color was also a perfect match for me, The White Knight.

2450 - 100 = 2350 col, deducted.

"Yes, you may see how they fit" I said as I handed them to him and grabbing the material that he gave me "what do you think pretty Light aren't they The design of Them Looks similar to another game can't remember What it is called, though" As I'm trying to remember the name "It had something to do with assassin's That's why. I called it the assassin's bracer" I walked back into the storeroom to grab some material to begin working "I hope those bracer's serve you well."I said right before heading into My work room

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

As I start my First project of the day, I grab my material they need and begin sowing stretching and forming the material into its desired shape I'm trying to make a pair of boots to keep working until insist on snaps the material into the final shape I quickly start examining the boots for their quality, durability, and any attributes they may have "Dang it only good quality don't have good high durability, either in their basic I Going to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 6/80

-1 Mats

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

After an hour and a half of slowly taking apart the boots I managed to start separating it into its base material. When the system takes it and snapped it back into its original form of one material. I successfully salvage the boots. "Yes, on the first try."

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

+1 material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After salvaging the boots I start to work again. This time trying to make a duster take the material That I used for the boots and I start to Work I start sewing, stretching, forming the material into the desired shape until The system puts into its final shape a duster, I start to examine the duster It has mediocre durability, but it does look good. "Yet another thing I need to salvage"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 8/80

-1 Mats