[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

After managing to salvage the 1st pair of boots. I decide to try to salvage the duster I began by unsewing it slowly separating the materials I begin the two-hour process of taking it apartAfter 2 hours, I suddenly slipped up and Rick, The material, destroying it Into thousands of polygons. "I have failed."

dice roll 1-6 failed

dice roll 7-12 success

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crafting attempt #3 of the day

I attempt once again to creat A duster I begin the process. Like usual grabbing the material and starting the usual process Sewing, stretching, and Molding it until it starts taking Forming the Basic shape of a duster until the system snaps it into its final shape as I go to examine it. It's only shatters into thousands of polygons, what goes through my head is "epic fail"

XP earned: 1

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 9/80

-1 Mats

Crafting Attempt #4 of the day.

As I try to craft another duster. I grabbed some more material to begin work sewing, stretching, and forming the material into the basic shape of A duster Until the system. Finally Into its final shape As I reached to grab the duster before even touching it. It shatters into thousands of polygons"Wow"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 10/80

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

Other start work for the day progressed, the material and Decide on making a duster . I take the material and begin the usual process Of sewing, stretching, and forming Into the desired shape of the duster until the system takes it and finalizes it I take the duster and Start examining it Durability terrible. "They don't even look that good I am going to have to salvage these"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 11/80

-1 Mats

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

Before I even get to start separating the materials to try to salvage the duster. It family loses all of its durability and disintegrates into thousands of polygons. "This is the second time that happened To me," A look at my hands in disappointment

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

dice roll 7 – 12 success

-1 material

crafting attempt #2 of the day

After failing to make the First duster I grab some more material And begin crafting Again, this time checking the material before crafting Everything looks good. So I began the tedious process of crafting it into a duster. After sewing, stretching, and forming It into its desired shape. The system within take it and put it into its final shape I quickly grab it begins examining very good durability, very light as well.

I successfully created

Item:Forest duster

Quality:Rare

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A super light black and green duster Perfect for forests adventures +1 damage mitigation +1 Evasion

XP earned: 5

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 15/80

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #3 Of the day

After successfully creating a duster, I decide to make some boots across the material and began to hydrate the material dry it stretch it and form it into its final shape until the system staff. It into a desired final shape. I quickly grabbed the boots And I starts to examine them They don't look that good and very low durability, but Let's see how they look A I go to put them on. They suddenly shatter In To thousands of polygons I'm without words

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 16/80

-1 Mats

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

After succeeding with the duster and failing with the boots I decide to try and make a new set of boots Grabbing the material once more the beginning process hydrating, stretching, drying, and forming the material into its final shapeThe system then takes over and puts into its final shape. I quickly grabbed the boots and examine them. Like I always do good durability. They look good, but nothing special about them. "I am going to salvage these"

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 18/80

-1 Mats

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

As I start to deconstruct the boots to salvage them. I start seeing some Tears happening not worried to the durability Is only going to little bit As I proceed to do so more and more tears are happening, dropping his durability down until suddenly it shatters into thousands of polygons in my hand.

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

dice roll 7 – 12 success.

-1 material

As I begin work of the day of I suddenly hear, a bell ringing quickly think to myself, "where is the bell coming from. I don't own one" I quickly get up and go into the display room and notice lucian And a girl hiding behind him. "But look who it is plant Boy" As I Walk up to the counter I start Looking around to see if I do find that Bell. "Did you hear that bell. Anyway, how can I help y'all." I asked as I looked over to the display to make sure that had something for sale

Sure Shroom lord."-Lucian would Chuckle ya i was hoping to find a new Duster my cloak was ruined by some nut i ran in to on floor 9?"-Lucian would turn moving so that Lilly could see Five.-"Lilly this is 5 hes a good guy. 5 this is Lily i meet her earlier today at the church she was wanting to get out. so i thought id show her around teach her a few things."-Lucian would move so that they could talk while he went looking thru the items he had.-

As lucian called me shroom Lord I quickly reach over-the-counter and pop him in the head He then goes on to explain that he needs a new duster As I look at his Cloak I see it's got holes in it, and it's been scorched "What did you do to this looks like you use it for candling" I as I reached into the display and pulled out the forest duster

Item Sold

Item:Forest duster

Description:A super light black and green duster Perfect for forests adventures +1 damage mitigation +1 Evasion

"This is all I have that might replace that for yeah It Has +1 damage mitigation and +1 evasion here Try it on."I said as I handed it to him

-chuckiling as 5 pops him and asks him about what happend well i was told about hellhound on floor 9 and i wanted one. so i went out to find one and i found this guy-reaches in to his pocket and pulls out the small hellhound.- his name is forest fire. when i found him he had a bear trap on his leg so i nursed him back to health. befor we left this player came at us screaming about how hot it was and only the red rain would cool it off. we beat him but then he ran off and tripped and fell in to a pool of lava.-Taking the Duster he would try it on.-"wow this feels amazing. and the colors are just right. how much would you want for it?"

-giggling at 5 for bopping Lucian, i come out from behind him and look through the displays trying to find some worth saving up for. Looking at Lucian as he tries on the duster I smile.- "That looks wonderful on you Lucian" -then looks away shyly and covers my face trying to hide my cheeks for them both- ((OOC: Afk post past me if need be))

As lucian tries on the duster. He shows me his familiar a hell hound It's only 2 inches in size. "That things a little too small for battle. Wouldn't you say" As I watch the little hell hound go around him. I hear him starting To give really good feedback on my work "400 col. That is all it will cost What do you say." I said as I extended my hand to shake on the deal

-Lucian would chuckel at the To small for Battle comment.-"Trust me hes bigger then this but id Rather him not wreck your store."-Lucian would turn to 5 as i hear the price."-that is not a bad offer at all i think i can pay that."-Lucian would shack 5's hand befor using his left hand to open the Hud Transferring 400 col to him-"There you go and do you want to go out front and see his true size?"

-400 col from 1200col=800 col

crafting attempt #1 of the day

As I start my 1st craft of the day decide to make a duster I begin the routine by grabbing the material And I start by sewing, Stretching and forming After a couple hours of work material starts to take its Base form as the system then take it and snap it into The base duster shape I quickly grabbed it and examine it really good durability and it's pure white

I successfully created a

Item:Sky Duster

Description:A Cloak that is so white it's almost blinding It is also As light as a cloud +1 Thorns+1 damage mitigation

XP earned: 5

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 23/80

-1 Mats