[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After successfully creating that duster. I decide to craft a bracer grabbed the more material and begin work hydrating drying and stretching leather into its desired form until the system takes it and puts it into its final formI quickly grabbed bracer research examine it pretty good durability, lightweight and very sleek.

I successfully created a

Item:Hawkeye Bracer

Quality:Uncommon

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A bracer so late. It's ridiculous. It's streamlined and it seems to help you hit your target +1 accuracy

XP earned: 3

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 26/80

-1 Mats

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After my first 2 successful creations. I I decide to create a pair of boots so I grab some more material to begin work at Start by stretching, forming, and sewing the material into its final shape As I do so The system takes it as finalizes it. I grabbed The Boots and start examining them Okay, durability, They look good Not practical. "I am going to have to salvage these"

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 28/80

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

As I begin to start salvaging the boots I slowly start peeling them apart at the do so. It simply popped apart into its base material without notice. "Wow, That is the first time That happened for me." I said in disbelief as I quickly started to examine the material to see What the durability was At perfect no damage dealt to the material.

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

dice roll 7 – 12 success.

Super success +1 material

(00C: super success doesn't mean anything. Just wanted to say it)

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

After having my past 3 crafts a success. I decide to craft once more I grab some more material and begin usual process this time for a bracer Begin usual process sewing, stretching, hydrating, drying, and forming material into its Based form The system would then take it in snap it into its final formI quickly grabbed bracer and notice that it is Aquamarine In color As I keep examining it, I notice he has perfect durability and is very light and As I bring it closer to my sword. It becomes lighter And easier to wield

I successfully created A

Item:The Promise Bracer

Quality:Perfect

Description:A bracer aquamarine in color. It is superlight, +1 Thorns +2 Accuracy

XP earned: 8

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 36/80

-1 Mats

Pushing open the Doors to his Favorite Shop Lucian would set down the bell ringing it as forest fire Barks.-"Hey 5 are you here?" i got some stuff for you.-"continues to ring the bell.-"Marco Polo i have some stuff o."-Lucian would place the 6 Mats on the table as well as the 2 herbs.-"I was wanting to get some stuff made i can pay Col and i have some herbs as payment.

As I hear a bell once moreI quickly get up to head into the display room. "If I here a bell one more time. I am doubling my prices" I yelled as I walked in seeing lucian with the bell. I quickly grabbed it crush it and throw it out the window. "What did you need" I asked when I looked down noticing the materials and herbs. "I guess you need something crafted" Sitting my hand on top of the pile of material

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

The begin work grabbing the first material And start my usual routine to make the desired boots. The customer requested Stretching hydrating forming sewing and drying the material until it starts to look like news, the system would then snap. It into the final shape a pair of boots I take the boots start doing my examination Low durability and they don't look good. "I'm going to salvage these

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 37/80

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day

After failing at crafting the desired boots the customer wants. I begin my salvaging process. I start to peel the material apart, being careful not to rip anything. After 30 minutes. I managed to start getting it into its base form in some system takes over and puts it into a Nice neat. stack of its base material "Okay, didn't lose any material"

Dice roll 1 – 6 failure.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

+1 material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After failing to craft a pair of boots for the customer. I decide to try to make a bracer. I got the material I used for the big and try once more selling stretching and forming the material into a desired shape until the system finalizes it. I grabbed a bracer is examining it Pretty good durability looks sleek, nice color pattern, green, And black

I successfully created a

Item Sold (00C: Payment was 5 material and 2 herbs

Item:The Bracer of the Forest

Quality:Rare

Description:A bracer that is Black and green in color It seems to help with wielding a sword or any other Weapons +2 accuracy

XP earned: 5

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 42/80

walking down the streets of a village on the first floor, Kirigiri was interested in the local markets on the way through the town. stoppinp at the front door of a store called Dragon Claw Needles, Kirigiri opened the door smelling the worn and well used leathers used here. "um anybody here... OH MY GOSH. i need these boots and this duster is to die for." , Kirigiri said aloud hoping that the owner would hear her "i would like these items."

Item:Sky Duster

Description:A Cloak that is so white it's almost blinding It is also As light as a cloud +1 Thorns +1 damage mitigation

Item:Hawk boots

Description:A pair of boots made from common Materials. Surprisingly, the boots are very light +2 evasion

As I hear somebody in the display room. I immediately get up and walk in there. They see a familiar face. "How Are you doing kiri k-kiri k-kirigari yeah, that's right kirigari what can I do for you." I asked as I made sure the display was straight items were straight. I then reached into the storeroom and grabbed the broom to start dusting a little more

noticing that 5 had mispronounced her name, Kirigiri smiled tartly as she had to ask him one question, "don't shops like this have bells of some sort, on the the door at least would make sense." watching him sweep the floor meticulously to probably impress his customers. walking pass his efforts to clean Kirigiri placed her two herbs and 600 kol on the counter waiting for him to finish. " by the way 5 cool pad here. also do you know the last location of lucian, he and i have unfinished business."

As I hear kirigiri asked me why my shop doesn't have a bell. I quickly respond "bells are very annoying. I don't like them, thus I don't have one."As I'm sweeping, I start talking to myself, "This building is falling apart. I have to sweep every day just to make sure it doesn't cave-in" As I am still sweeping, I notice kirigiri Sit down some stuff on my counter. I quickly walked back behind the counter and set bring down "so what were you wanted to buy." I asked looking at what she sat down on the counter

Hearing his explanation for the bell and the reason for the sweeping, Kirigiri figured that any amount of business would be critical for his success. "well i was hoping that i could get theses two items" pointing down into the glass case where the goods were stored for display. not really sure of his acceptance on haggling with customers that shop here, Kirigiri hoped that what she had was enough.

Description:A Cloak that is so white it's almost blinding It is also As light as a cloud +1 Thorns +1 damage mitigation

Description:A pair of boots made from common Materials. Surprisingly, the boots are very light +2 evasion

As I see kirigiri point towards the 2 items she wishes to Purchase before pulling them out. I start looking at the 2 herbs And 600 col. She is going to use for her payment. "Let's see. Well, I'm not a alchemist, but I do know somebody that is so deal" Grabbing the items out of the display table and extending my hand to shake on the deal.

Items Sold

crafting attempt #1 of the day

As I begin my process of crafting I reach over and grabs the material And decide to make a pair of boots so I begin sewing, Stretching and forming the material Into It's rough shape Of a pair of boots. The system then took Them and snap Them into their final shape As I start to pick them up. I see the durability meter on them go to 0 As they then shattered in my hands I hang my head in shame

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 43/80

-1 material

crafting attempt #2 of the the day

The price that my 1st attempt failed a try again. As I reached over to grab the material I just barely touch it and it shatters into thousands of polygons, "today is not my day." As I get even more depressed

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 44/80

-1 material

crafting attempt #3 of the day

Severely depressed at my First , crafting attempts I try once again to craft This time, a loose leather chest plate grabbing the material gently this time, being sure That it doesn't explode in to thousands of polygons in my hands after checking the materials, durability, I begin work Stretching, forming and sewing The material into the base shape Of a chest plate.

Item:Loose leather Chest plate

Quality:Uncommon

Description:A loose fitting chest plates fairly light provides little protection +1 Damage mitigation

XP earned: 3

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 47/80

-1 material