Linda's bio [NOT A POST MADE BY USER:KIRU]

» Username: Linda

» Real name: Friedelinde Anderson

» Age: 21

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5'5"

» Weight: 135 Ibs.

*My Story

I was born in America, in a small town in Georgia, that had a population of 300. I went to school as a young girl and I passed it with flying colors. As I grew up I wanted to explore, and so, I left my home town and went into the world. As I entered many new places, I discovered about new things as I was excited about it, when I got enough money I moved to Japan. There I learned about gaming and was hooked to it immediately, as I lived there for about 3 years I heard about a new type of gaming, Virtual Reality

http://i.imgur.com/4s7Pu9I.jpg

*What I look like

I have blue font hair that I dyed when I got to Japan my original hair color was hazel brown color. I have purple colored eyes, I'm kinda shorter than other women my age, I like to keep a slim body and I am quite fit.

*How I think

I'm kinda shy around guys I like, but I will beat up guys who I know are my friends, as we all have fun. I am strong willed, I like to speak my mind, as I also like to do my own thing. I like to take charge and I am a natural leader and I take charge of things when no one else will. But I do tend to slack off at times, and as such I am usually quite and like to rest when I do.

*My Flaws and Virtues

<​>​

» Timid: I am somewhat timid, this only happens when I see a guy I like, when I do become timid, I spudder my words, I trip over my own feet and I am a klutz when it comes to the most basic things. Like talking and walking, but when my attention is elsewhere I am a different person, I am focused, and aware of what is going on around me.

» Emotional:​ I get very emotional, there are times that I will cry if things go bad, or I will get mad at little things, such as being ignored. I tend to show my feelings a lot, and I can't control them either, I will always have a smile on even if i'm not happy.

» Absentminded[/​b]: I tend to drift off from time to time, and will go into moment when I am not with you. I tend to go into my own little word, about anything I am thinking about, and at times I will bring my thoughts into the real world and let everyone know what I am thinking.

<​>​

» Natural leader: I am a natural leader, I can take charge and lead others to the right path or to victory, it has to do a lot with my history and family, my mother was a strong woman who I looked up too a lot, as she was strong and was always taking charge when others different. I took what I learned from her and became a leader on my own as well.

» Creative: I am a creative person, I tend to use my imagination when it comes to certain things, like how to get a guys attention, when I do, I will try many unusual and creative things to get him to talk to me alone. As well as I like to use it to do many other things as well.

» Strong Willed: I am strong-hearted and I don't back down too well, I always follow the right path, and I don't wander away from it either. I am quite stubborn and I don't give up easy either, I am a fighter and will always fight until the end, as I am quite strong. I stick with my allies and friends and help them to the end, as i will stand with there believes, but will not follow the wrong path.

*<​>​

»

*<​>​

Total: 0 Col

*<​>​

Profession: None

*<​>​

» Listening: Lvl.0

Stays at rank One, and allows Players to use their hearing to detect creatures or players that are nearby but not within line of sight.

» Detection: Lvl.0

Players investing in the Detection Skill have a higher chance of finding hidden Treasure and Loot Chests as they explore Aincrad as well as being able to detect hidden monsters and traps. For each Skill Point invested in Detection, a player’s loot roll is increased by 1.

» Acrobatics:​ Lvl.0

Stays at rank one and allows players to perform System Assisted aerial maneuvers such as tumbles, flips, and somersaults as well as reach areas of the map that are outside of a normal player’s ability to reach via being able to jump and reach ledges and other means of climbing.

» Extended weight limit: Lvl.0

Investing in the Extended Weight Limit skill enables a player to carry more gear into the field, be it weapons, armor, or useable items. Players start out with an inventory with 6 available slots, and gain one extra slot per Skill Point invested in the Extended Weight Limit skill.

*<​>​[/b​]

» Battle healing: Lvl.0

Battle Healing allows a player to regenerate health in small increments. For each Skill Level invested in Battle Healing, a character is able to regenerate 1 health point. (Using Battle Healing counts as a post action, meaning no other action or attack can be taken without negating the Healing Attempt)

*<​>​

» Light Metal Equipment: Lvl.0

The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Metal Equipment and Light Metal Shields. For each skill point invested in the Light Metal Equipment Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point.

» Leather Equipment: Lvl.0

The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment. For each Skill Point invested in the Leather Equipment Skill, incoming damage is reduced by 1 damage point.

*<​>​

» One-Handed Assault Spear: Lvl.0

The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed piercing Spear type weapons. (Example: Javelin, Iklwa)

» Two-Handed Assault Spear: Lvl.0

The effectiveness with which a player can use two-handed piercing type polearms. (Example: Warspear, Lance)

*St​ats & Skill points

»>​ Skill points: 2/2 (Level 1: 2 points)

»>​ Spent skill points: 0/2

*<​>​

>​>​

»

*<​>​

>​

*<​>​

*<​>​

»

*<​>​

>​

*<​>​