Player Killing Status

So you want to be recognized as a player killer? It's easy as contacting an admin with a link to your slaughtering. A few key things to remember however.

#1 - Self-defense does not count
#2 - Killing floor NPC's (shopkeepers, etc..) doesn't count
#3 - Killing PC's (fictional players that don't have accounts here) that aren't real does count
#4 - Killing PC's that have real accounts must be agreed beforehand

#5 - The Orange tag is gained after killing someone if you are the first person to land a hit on a Green player when it is not self defence

After which, contact either me or Shark and we'll change your status from Player to Player Killer.

This status is permanent, we will not switch you back.

The only way to return to green status is by taking the redemption quest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Nope, although I think if you attack them without being provoked, it should, because what if they aren't attacking players anymore and are stuck orange?

You are only permanently orange if there are repeated offenses. So if they're reformed murderers, then yes.

You are only permanently orange if there are repeated offenses. So if they're reformed murderers, then yes.

That is typically how it goes but neither myself or Erroneous have the time to switch players back and forth so once you kill someone, the only way to change back is via the <<Redemption>> quest.