• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this the series or just the part where they were in SAO? But honestly, my favorite would be Sinon from Gun Gale Online. She is just flat-out all forms of awesome, plain and simple. And now that its becoming the next part of the anime, you can guess how excited I'm getting!

This is a tough choice, because I can't really decide on all time favorite character. I do have a list of characters I adore, not gonna lie- but to choose one in particular is hard.

So, instead of listing them off going to divide them in a list of Favorite Male Characters/ Favorite Female Characters.

Males:

Kirito- For obvious reasons, but mostly because as the viewer you create a connection with him and actually get to live the game through him.

Klein- Love, love, love Klein. Not only did he make for some good comic relief sometimes, he was actually very mature and caring towards Kirito. Klein came to understand him so well and most of all, he became quite an ally to him and Asuna.

Agil/Egil- <3<3<3 I would have actually wanted to see more of him and Kirito. Especially because he is so awesome with the battle axe.

Akihiko/Heathcliff- Adding myself into the Oddball group as well. Not only was his storyline intriguing, but I enjoyed very much the plot twist it brought to the storyline. Very refreshing in my opinion. Plus, he was one BAD ASS MOTIFUKA.

Females:

Asuna- 'Nuff said.

Cilla- Because of her cuteness and dragon.

Lisbeth- Because of her fiery nature and being a girl black smith.

Yui-Her loveliness and loyalty toward Kirito as well as Asuna, plus her sword >.> I want a sword like that.

Leafa- :'D Love, love, love her too. I ship her with Agil u.u

Solely based on the anime, my favorite character was definitely Kayaba Akihiko. Why? Because out of every single character in the show, he showed the most control. Even in death, he merely congratulated Kirito on his victory instead of cursing him or feeling any bit of regret. The only times I could recall where he showed concern or surprise was during his duels with Kirito in the middle and end of the SAO arc of SAO. I've got to say that the reason I find that personality trait likable is because it would be nice to have that sort of confidence and certainty in knowing that what one is doing is definitely what he or she wants to do. It would be nice being able to accept and embrace death and fears like it was something meant to be. Also, it would just be flat out cool to be a GM forever as a roaming grip of data, scanning the internet and doing stuff like that for the rest of my life.

Klein, cause he is the comedic Everyman that we all know and love. Seriously, I would be okay if we forgot about Kirito and just had Klein as the protagonist. Obviously I understand why that never happens and that realistically, his adventures would probably be less amazing as Kirito's (nor as strongly motivated), but I can still dream.

Going by having read all the Light Novels, I can say that my favorite character was probably Asuna. When Kirito first met her in the dungeons of Floor 1, she was already a total badass. She fought for 3 days straight, sleeping a few hours here and there in the Dungeon Safe Zone, and replacing her broken rapiers with the stash of cheap swords she had filled her inventory with before heading into the dungeon. All with a calm and detached attitude that since she was probably going to die, she was damn well going to die on her own terms. It's no wonder that Kirito was in awe of her skills the first time he saw her <> in action. She was pushing the <> to the limits, attacking so fast he almost couldn't believe it. Asuna was a badass, nuff said, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirito or Silica are my faves.

Kirito: Witty and smart, kind and caring. He has a big heart and would make the perfect dad for a kid on meth OUO

Silica: Her looks, her cuteness, memories. She reminds me of myself when I was WAAAY younger. And I can relate to her because I am such a bakadere. Okay a bit more dandere in real life... ^ ^;

• 2 months later...

So far where ive gotten to in the light novels, im going with Yuuki from the Mothers Rosario book. She was easily the strongest player in Alfheim Online, she beat out both Kirito and Asuna, and did it despite her condition in the real world. Since Alfheim is a game where your skill in game is a correlation of your out of game abilities, i think that is pretty damn impressive. (No spoilers for those who haven't read it, I wont say what her condition was)

I can't believe I never posted in this thread. My favorite characters are Keith and Sinon. Keith because he is a freaking amazing character! Seriously I like him so much I've based him off of my character (aleast Miaki's build). And why do I love Sinon? Let me see. What reason could I have.....PGM_Ultima_Ratio_Hecate_II_Sinon.png

CHICKS WITH HUGE FREAKING GUNS!!!

I can't believe I never posted in this thread. My favorite characters are Keith and Sinon. Keith because he is a freaking amazing character! Seriously I like him so much I've based him off of my character (aleast Miaki's build). And why do I love Sinon? Let me see. What reason could I have.....PGM_Ultima_Ratio_Hecate_II_Sinon.png

CHICKS WITH HUGE FREAKING GUNS!!!

Are sinon and Keith actually from the show? And if so how? I see how you related to guns, so I'd assume your talking in gale online....but, never knew that gun gale was a part of the show yet? But anyways, who are they?