What does bamf stand for and once again, who is Sinon?

Sinon is the new bad ass in Gun Gale Online or the Phantom Bullet Arc. If you have seen any of the teasers for GGO starting in three weeks then you've already seen her. Here is another amazing picture of the BAMF (PM me if you dont want to just google it).

Sinon_with_her_Hecate.png

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/06/12/video-sinon-sniping-takes-focus-in-fourth-sword-art-online-ii-ad

Gun-Gale-Online-Anime-Sword-Art-Online-Phantom-Bullet-1011800.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've mentioned Heathcliff is my favorite "villain", but my overall favorite character in the anime was Diabel. Although it didn't show him much throughout the anime, he seemed like he would have been a complete and total beast if he had lived. Diabel was a greedy character for those that don't know... which everyone basically does. If he hadn't let his greed get the best of him, he would have still been alive. Not only this, but he was an excellent tactician, which was proved when he led the first floor boss raid single handed-ly. Nuff' Said.

Diabel was a greedy character for those that don't know... which everyone basically does. If he hadn't let his greed get the best of him, he would have still been alive.

In the situation, I'm not sure if I would really call him greedy. He may have had his own interests in mind as he went for the last attack bonus, but it can't be denied that he held the rest of the players above himself. Sure, he wanted to snag the item, but he was also the reason they were able to take out the boss with no casualties other than himself. For what he had managed to accomplish, I think Diabel deserved a nice little treat at the end, but that's just my opinion.

Back onto topic, my favorite character is undoubtedly Hareyuki. Wrong series? Haruhi Suzumiya? Still the wrong series?

Naw, in all seriousness, it's a pretty tough choice. Kirito has all of his quirks, and he has the inner struggle, which makes me want to choose him. Klein is just that guy that everyone wants to be their bro. There are so many options, and it's hard to make a choice, but I'll give it to Suguha. I don't feel like Suguha gets the appreciation she deserves, and, even if I can see why the majority of people call her a fan service, I don't think it can be denied that she had an emotional depth. Even if I can't empathize with her love (I call it confusion) towards her cousin, I still understand the pain of unrequited love.

In the situation, I'm not sure if I would really call him greedy. He may have had his own interests in mind as he went for the last attack bonus, but it can't be denied that he held the rest of the players above himself. Sure, he wanted to snag the item, but he was also the reason they were able to take out the boss with no casualties other than himself. For what he had managed to accomplish, I think Diabel deserved a nice little treat at the end, but that's just my opinion.

Back onto topic, my favorite character is undoubtedly Hareyuki. Wrong series? Haruhi Suzumiya? Still the wrong series?

Naw, in all seriousness, it's a pretty tough choice. Kirito has all of his quirks, and he has the inner struggle, which makes me want to choose him. Klein is just that guy that everyone wants to be their bro. There are so many options, and it's hard to make a choice, but I'll give it to Suguha. I don't feel like Suguha gets the appreciation she deserves, and, even if I can see why the majority of people call her a fan service, I don't think it can be denied that she had an emotional depth. Even if I can't empathize with her love (I call it confusion) towards her cousin, I still understand the pain of unrequited love.

Who is suguha? I don't remember er :(

• 4 weeks later...

Though this wasn't mentioned in the anime, in the light novels, Diabel was actually more greedy as he had been told of by people that he wanted to buy the Elucidator from Kirito for a very low price, to a point he tried to scam Kirito and other players with hardly any pay at all.

Diavel was a strong and natural leader, having led the raiding group with tactics, resulting with almost no casualties and inspiring fellow players to clear the death game with his speech of determination. However, his personality had a darker side as he secretly tried to use the situation to his own advantage, like attempting to purchase the Anneal Blade from Kirito to reduce his attack power during the boss raid and ensuring that he was assigned to a support role of handling Illfang's minions in order to prevent him from taking the Last Attack (LA) on the boss and then aiming for the LA himself.

My bad, was Anneal Blade, sorry got the names completely mixed up.

• 5 weeks later...