• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Kirito and Asuna's relationship. While I wasn't always thrilled with their characters individually, they way that they interacted made me super happy.

Agil, Lisbeth, and Klein were my favorites. It is so hard to choose between the three! Agil was an awesome supportive character. Lisbeth was so easy to relate to, and Klein was hilarious. I loved all of their characters so much.

I admired Heathcliff the most, as his ability to make the VR game, despite the fact that he turned it into a death game, was rather spectacular. I repect his time and effort for the amount of time and energy he put to make the game as it is, Aincrad, the 100 floors, even the simple amount to time to make each point is brilliant. And even when he fought Kirito, he never once gave off Pridefulness, or stated that he was better, he showed Kirito the power behind respect and decency. My vote is for Heathcliff as my favorite Character.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like Shinex, I can't choose between Agil and Klein. Agil had the potential to be a tank and to show all of SAO what a battle-axe can really do, but ended up as a merchant. :P As for Klein, he's too awesome. I can't say no. Kirito would probably have to be my least favorite character, but the only thing I admired about him was his intelligence. 

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite character for me in SAO despite knowing so little about them would have to be the remnants of the guild that killed eachother over a ring ... their ingenuity of using the teleport upon destruction of their equipment was ingenious and Klein is pretty awesome too I just found him a little too immature for his apparant age, especially considering Asuna was supposed to be like 17 at that time (though I'm not really taking into account that the legal age for that in japan is 13?) 

• 4 months later...

I know this is gonna be cliche, but my pick is none other than Kirito. He just has a unique blend of shonen protagonist stereotypes and things that seperate him from other shonen protagonists. His interactions with the rest of the cast range from serious to tear-wrenching to funny and i feel that Kirito just gets that balance right.

Not to mention his actions in Sword Art Offline are just too funny. Especially when Sinon points a Sniper Rifle at him or when he gets stabbed by Asuna/Slashed by Silica/Slapped by Leafa.