[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celes walked back and placed a crystal on his workbench.

Item: Craft recovery

Quality: perfect

Shop:ID 3326

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/4926-celestial-alchemics/

Description: Resets crafts for the day

"Here, I'll trade this for a perfecta nd a rare item. Dont worry i have col for the rare item. I need a perfect glaive with +1 paralyze and +2 damage. And a spear with +1 damage and +1 bleed. Can you make those two for me?" She said smiling to her friend."

"I will try" he says as he gets down to work.

Crafting attempt 6#

As he get ready to craft again , Kosan chooses from the mats that are left over and he see one with high potential .Melting down the Meteorite i can see that the item will be a good one.  "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots as well , maybe it will help meh " he said jokingly .Hammering it down in the shape of a Glaive he can see a blue light .. A Perfect One! kosan yelled out of happiness

3331 Dice * (11 CD roll + 1 CD Roll *Blacksmither's Boots")  = 12 CD roll (PERF)

Item Type: Glaive (2h spear)
Name: Celestial Blade
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Dragonite glaive , Light Gray with Black stripes , +1 paralyze and +2 damage
For Sale (Costumer)

"Celes , i am sorry , but unless you give me the crystal now i won't be able to craft the other one  " Kosan said in a low , disappointing tone to Celes.

"Thankies" Kosan said as he used the crystal . "Let's get back to wooooork theeen" he says as he prepares the last 6 mats for the crafting . "I have to get new mats soon , but i will handle it " he said while rubbing the back of his neck with the left hand . "Well , let me get started" 

Crafting attempt 7#

As he get ready to craft again , Kosan chooses from the mats that are left over and he see one with high potential .Melting down the Dragonite i can see that the item will be a good one.  "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots as well , maybe it will help meh " he said jokingly .Hammering it down in the shape of a spear he can see a blue light .. A Perfect One! kosan yelled out of happiness

3336 Dice * (11 CD roll + 1 CD Roll *Blacksmither's Boots")  = 12 CD roll (PERF)

Item Type: Spear
Name: Rose's Spine
Description: It's an Dragonite glaive , Light Gray with Black stripes , +1 paralyze , +1 damage & +1 bleed
For Sale (Costumer)

##### RANK UP ##### BLACKSMITH RANK 6 !!! #### CONGRATULATIONS !!#####  

Well , just 700 col . It's some kind of a deal . I would say is quite good he said while exhausted by all that work . "Oh well , i will go now to do something , let's do the trade really fast and let's get going on our roads" he said smiling while opening the trade menu and putting the 2 items in there

(OOC - DO NOT USE UNTIL APPROVAL)

Mari had been asked by one of her guild members, Kosan to pick up an order for a new dagger - and some extra stock for the guild storage. Mari gave a soft sigh. Thus far no one had taken any items from the guild storage, but that didn't mean they wouldn't do so in the future. As long as she had some stock for them. Mari felt somewhat proud of her guild. It was small but it had many active and what she could assume was loyal members.

Entering the store Mari called out; "Hello? Kosan? You called?"

It was a good thing his store was on the outskirts of town.

"Oh , hello Mari ." he said smiling "Well , i crafted some gear from the guild and one for you " he said while getting the items from the display shelters . "I hope you will like your new dagger . Hope it will be quite good for you" he mentioned as he put the new Dagger and the rest of the items on the table for her to take .

Item Type:  Dagger

Name: The Blooming Rose
Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny sharp steel ,it emits a pink hue when used in battle, +2 damage and Frozentouch On roll 8-9 player is frozen for 1 turn

Item Type: Armor

Name: The Dodger
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +2 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Item Type: Boots

Name: Berserker's Greaves
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M , +1 Acc

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Stinger
Description: It's an Light , Silver sword , Made from Light Silver with Steel  +3 DMG

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Name: The Misser
Quality:: Uncommon
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Item Type: Boots

Name: The Ninja Tabi
Quality:: Uncommon
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

"Do you need help carrying them ? I got nothing else to do so if so , tell me . Also , would like to tell me what you think about the dagger i crafted you he said with a small smile on his face while handing all the items.

Mari stepped back, shocked at the amount of items placed in front of her, and they were...donations? Mari slowly picked one up one by one examining the items before placing them into her inventory. "Are you sure? This is very generous...." She wasn't sure what else to say. Mari wasn't very good with sentiments. She placed all but one dagger into her inventory. Mari loved her current dagger; it was forged with so much emotion and it was absolutely beautiful. She loved it.

This one, was forged with strength; and was stronger - it had a unique property; frost touch - which sounds very similar; if not exact to what paralysis would do - except it froze the enemy instead. Mari grinned, placing that too in her inventory for now.

"Thank you Kosan, both myself and the guild really appreciates this." She scratched her chin, glancing away for a moment. "I'm not sure what else to say - but...I do need to go. I have to organize a few guild matters..." She gave him a curt nod. "I'll see you soon." And with that, she had left the store.

Crafting Attempt 1#

As i get ready to craft , i start melting my last ore . "I will have to go and get some new mats" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a armor . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

Name: The Fourth Wall
Description: It's an Light armor , Hardened leather and steel . It's painted in black. It adds +2 Thorns , +1 Acc

Sold to Zelrius

^^

Ranganok walks into the blacksmith shop in a hurry. He didn't even need to look around as he charged towards the blacksmith, put his hands on a table and started talking hastily "I need a well made, perfectly balanced scimitar that can cut trough the hardest objects and I need it pronto!" That means that the boy is looking for a perfect quality scimitar which gives the user a +3 damage as soon as possible given that he must go to the boss fight anytime soon and he doesn't even have a decent weapon.

Well , i can craft you something . It will be done in a sec he said watching Celes asking for it . "This will be a gift , but i won't tell her . It's a rumor that she become a grandmaster so i'm just gifting it to her" he said to himself while crafting the item

#Crafting Attempt 2

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one ore "I will have to go and get some new mats" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a rings . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

Item Type: Ring

Name: Alchemist's Ring

Description: It's an Steel pair of boots . Gray with Black stripes ,  +1Crafting Dice

SALE *CELESMEH* (Gift for becoming a Grandmaster)

^^

#Crafting Attempt 3

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one ore "I will have to go and get some new mats this is almost the thtird" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a rings . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

Item Type:  Scimitar

Name: The Berserker's Scimitar
Description: It's an Steel scimitar , painted in green , known for his abillity to cut through everything . +3 Dmg

SALE

^^

#Crafting Attempt 1

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one ore "I will have to go and get some new mats this is the thtird" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a sword . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

3601 = 11 CD + 1 CD (Boots blacksmith) = 12 CSItem Type:  Scimitar

Item Type:  Sword

Name: The Berserker's Sword
Description: It's an Steel sword , known for his ability to cut through everything . +3 Dmg

MINE

#Crafting Attempt 2

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one ore "I will have to go and get some new mats this is the second left" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a pair of Gloves . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

3605 DICE

Item Type:  Gloves

Name: The Berserker's Gloves
Description: It's a pair of steel gloves , known for his ability to hit the enemy almost always . +1 Dmg M  , +2 Lifesteal *Dice from 8/10*

MINE