[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

Guest Unyielding

tem Type : Heavy armor boots

Name: Dragon's Scales

Quality:: Rare

Description: It's an Dragonite pair of heavy armor boots .Black with red stripes. , +2LD

For Sale (COSTUMER)

Item Type: Glaive (2h spear)

Name: Dragons Rage

Quality:: Perfect

Description: It's an Dragonite glaive , Light Gray with Black stripes , 1 dmg and 1 paralyze and 1 bleed

For Sale (Costumer)

Gives 1550 for these two items

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright i'm ready to transact my Col over for the sword." Hayato stepped towards Kosan putting the col on the table. Hayato examined the sword before putting the col on the table just glimpsing at it made him proud. "Jeez that looks like one hell of a great sword." Hayato said staring at the sword.

Item lost : 350 col.

Item gained : Dragon's Fury (two-handed sword).

Crafting attempt 1# 

As i started melting the left mats i start hammering down the molten Meteorite i can see a blue light and i can see a armor forming . It's a perfect armor ! kosan said to himself with a happy smile

Item Type: Armor

Name: Nullifying Armor
Description: It's an Meteorite armor , Dark Blue with Black stripes , +2 Evasion. +1 LD
For Sale 

^^

Crafting Attempt 2# 

As kosan started melting one of the left mats i start hammering down the molten Steel i can see a blue light and i can see a armor forming . It's a perfect armor ! kosan said to himself with a happy smile

Name: The Slipper
Description: It's an Steel armor , Dark Green with Black stripes , +3 Damage Mitigation
For Sale 

^^

Crafting Attempt 3# 

As kosan started melting one of the left mats i start hammering down the molten Steel i can see a blue light and i can see a armor forming . It's a rare armor ! kosan said to himself with a happy smile

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Shadow Stinger
Description: It's an Steel sword , Shiny Gray Colour with darker gray lines , 2 DMG
For Sale 

^^

I have that displayed around here somewhere .. Kosan said while looking around the place.. There it is ! he said happily while taking the item to show it to the player who just entered his forge.. I hope it's good enough for you kind sir.

Name: The Slipper
Description: It's an Steel armor , Dark Green with Black stripes , +3 Damage Mitigation
For Sale 

^^

Seeing old Unyielding entering the shop asking for "something with +1 LD and +1/+2 evasion" an item i had stored in the inventory comes up in mind . Well hello there Unyielding . I think i have what are you looking for .                              

Name: Nullifying Armor
Description: It's an Meteorite armor , Dark Blue with Black stripes , +2 Evasion. +1 LD

While putting the item on the table Kosan asks "Is this good enough ?" with a small smile on his face .

Crafting attempt 1# 

As i get ready to craft , i start melting my last ore . "I will have to go and get some new mats" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a armor . "A perfect item !" he said to himself happily .

CD - 11+1 (Blacksmith's Boots) = 12

Name: Megaman's Armor
Description: It's an Steel armor , From lightier steel and fur. Shiny steel , +1 Acc , +2 Dmg M

Sale

^^

#Crafting attempt 2

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one of the new ores . "Now that i have the new mats i can go crafting , and maybe even do something good out of this" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a sword . "A rare item !" he said to himself happily .

CD - 9+1 (Blacksmith's Boots) = 10

Name: The Dark Stinger
Description: It's an Steel sword , From lightier shiny steel , +2 dmg

SALE

^^

#Crafting attempt 3

As i get ready to craft , i start melting one of the new ores . "Now that i have the new mats i can go crafting , and maybe even do something good out of this" he said to himself while looking at the quality ore . "I will equip the Blacksmith's boots , maybe it will improve with something" he said quite amused . Starting hammering down the hot steel , he makes the item into a sword . "A rare item !" he said to himself happily .

CD - 9+1 (Blacksmith's Boots) = 10

Name: The Dark Slasher
Description: It's an Steel sword , From lightier shiny steel , +2 dmg

SALE

^^

#Crafting attempt 1

Seeing unyielding with such a request he started melting an iron ... "I will craft it to you in a bit , wait" he says while getting it crafted . He hammers it down 14 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item . A Perfect glaive . This is what you want , no ?" he says quite amused by the fact that he crafted it really fast .

Item Type: Glaive

Name: The Wing Slasher
Description: It's a Steel glaive , Blade is Light , shiny and sharp , with some decorations .+3 dmg

SALE *COSTUMER*

^^

Crafting attempt 2# 

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan brings out another 2 materials .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one of them , and start hammering it down in a sword shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item ... AGAIN !?" He says shocked . 

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Item Type:  Dagger

Name: The Blooming Rose
Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny sharp steel ,it emits a pink hue when used in battle, +2 damage and Frozentouch On roll 8-9 player is frozen for 1 turn

Sold to Mari 

^^

Crafting attempt 2# 

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan melts the other material as well. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something" he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a Armor shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item ... AGAIN !?" He says shocked . 

Name: The Warmonger
Description: It's an Heavy , Woodlooking Armor , Made from Bronze with Emeralds + 1 HP , +2 Dmg M

SALE

^^

Crafting attempt 1#

Getting ready to craft, Kosan melts a material. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something"he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a Armor shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A rare item " He says quite impressed .

Name: The Dodger
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +2 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Crafting attempt 2#

Getting ready to craft, Kosan melts a material. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something"he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a Boots shape item . He hammers it 11 times then a blue light appears . "A rare item " He says quite impressed .

Item Type: Boots

Name: Berserker's Greaves
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M , +1 Acc

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Crafting attempt 3#

Getting ready to craft, Kosan melts a material. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something"he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a Sword shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A Perfect item " He says quite impressed .

Name: The Stinger
Description: It's an Light , Silver sword , Made from Light Silver with Steel  +3 DMG

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Crafting attempt 4#

Getting ready to craft, Kosan melts a material. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something"he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a Armor shape item . He hammers it 8 times then a blue light appears . "A Uncommon item " He says .

Name: The Misser
Quality:: Uncommon
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^

Crafting attempt 5#

Getting ready to craft, Kosan melts a material. .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something"he says while melting the other one and after that starting  hammering it down in a boots shape item . He hammers it 8 times then a blue light appears . "A Uncommon item " He says .

Item Type: Boots

Name: The Ninja Tabi
Quality:: Uncommon
Description: It's an Light , Silver Armor , Made from Light Silver with Steel Plates  +1 Dmg M

DONATION *GUILD*

^^