[Shop-F9-Rank 5 Blacksmith] The Royal Forge

The Royal Forge

A place where only a king would step foot into...except there are no kings and I (the blacksmith) am not that picky about who purchases from me or anything like that. Typically i make weapons and armor based on royal statuses like Dukes, Barons, Kings, Lords, you name it

Spoiler
  • Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

• [0-19 EXP] Rank 1 - Beginner Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 1 equipment. 2 crafts per day.
  • [20-39 EXP] Rank 2 - Apprentice Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 2 equipment. 3 crafts per day.
  • [40-79 EXP] Rank 3 - Professional Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 3 equipment. 4 crafts per day.
  • [80-159 EXP] Rank 4 - Experienced Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 4 equipment. 5 crafts per day.
  • [160-319 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day. (<---- I am Here)
  • [320-639 EXP] Rank 6 - Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 6 equipment. 7 crafts per day.
  • [640-1279 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
  • [1280-2559 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9  crafts per day.
  • [2560-5119 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
  • [5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.

►Rank 1
    [1] = Critical Fail (Lose materials)
    [2-5] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [6-9] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

►Rank 2
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-8] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [9-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

►Rank 3
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-7] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [8-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

►Rank 4
    [2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [4-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

►Rank 5
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

►Rank 6
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

►Rank 7
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

►Rank 8
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [5-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

►Rank 9
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [5-7] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [8-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

►Rank 10
    [2-3] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [4-6] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [7-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

In Stock: (Prices on all Items are negotiable)

Armors:

Tier 1 Armor vvv

Spoiler

Uncommon Items in Stock

Spoiler

NONE

Rare items In stock

Spoiler

Name: Legionary Shield

Description: A legionary shield with a spike....enough said (+9 Mitigation, +9 Thorns)

Name: Honors Pride

Quality: Rare

Description: This steel shield is to only be wielded by those who are considered honorable and are willing to defend their lives and the lives of those around them. (+18 Mitigation)

Item: Armor of the Duke
Description: Typically only worn by royals, some say that striking it will hurt you more than it could ever hurt the royal bloodline, Silver chestplate with a golden shield in the center and a purple cape coming off the back(+9 Mitigation, +9 Thorns)

Perfect items in stock

Spoiler

NONE

Tier 1 Weapons vvv

Spoiler

Uncommon Items in stock

Spoiler

Name: Leonidas' Blade

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!.....Well only the King of Spartas weapon, eh, close enough (+1 Damage) (One-Handed Straight Sword)

Name: Dueling Spear of the Viscount (One Handed Assault Spear)
Quality: Uncommon
Shop: The Royal Forge
Description: The Viscount love testing his weapons on horseback, but since his horse was suddenly taken from him one day he uses the spear the stab the spines of the subjects who stole his horse from him long ago. (Paralyze on 9-10)

Name: Dagger of the Unknown Jester

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: The jester of the courtyard loves to pull pranks and entertain the king, but when it involves puppetry using the bodies of other servants you better watch out because this jester stopped clowning around days ago (+1 Paralyze)

Name: Curved Sword of the Nobleman

Description: Only certain men and women of a certain status are given this tool of killing, thats why there is so few of them. (+1 Damage)

Rare Items in stock

Spoiler

Name: Vlad the Impaler's  Spear

Description: Its pretty obvious what this does but in case one doesnt. Vlad the Impaler was famous for drinking the blood of his dead enemies, as well as shoving a gigantic pike up their rear-end to prevent them from entering his land. (+1 damage,  12 Bleed damage for 2 turns on natural 9-10)

Rapier of the Baroness
Description: A finely made rapier typically weilded by females, or members of the Valkyrie, this rapier is said to pierce even the strongest of metals, if put into the correct area of weakness (+1 Damage, 12 Bleed damage for 2 turns on natural 9-10)

Name: Battle Axe of the Knight
Description: This axe is typically wielded by knights and guards of the royal palace. Its main function was to gut or behead the enemies with as much armor and skin penetration as possible. (+2 Damage)

Perfect Items in stock

Spoiler

Crusader Captains Blade

Quality: Perfect

Enchantment: +3 damage

Item: T1 Perfect One-handed Straight Sword

Description: Once upon a time during a major religious war over the holy land. One famous captain once wielded this blade and slew many enemies with it. I mean he also died during the battle but his swords design was kept in writing.

Tier 2 Armor vvv

Spoiler

Uncommon Items in stock

Spoiler

Name: Valkyries Armor

Your Profession: Black Smith

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: 114094 (ignore Purpose just realized i cant craft shields yet)

Roll Result: 9 (8+1)

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Tier: 2

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 mitigation)

Description: Armor that was typically worn by the guardians of the Nine Realms often with the aid of the Norse Gods. Fighting like a Girl never felt so good. 

Name: Knights Armor

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 114173

Roll Result: 8 (7 + 1)

Item Type: Armor

Tier: 2

Enhancements: 1 Slot mitigation (+18 Mitigation)

Description: Not the best armor in the world, but at least it'll protect you for a little while

Name: Squires Armor

Roll ID: 114175

Roll Result: 7 (6 +1)

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 mitigation)

Description: Some Basic armor, stronger than your normal armor but definitely not the strongest stuff out there

Name: Thorny Armor

Roll ID: 114178

Roll Result: 7 (6 + 1)

Enhancements: 1 slot of thorn (+18 Thorn damage)

Description: Every Rose Has Its Thorn, but running into a bush of them is probably not the smartest idea

5 Uncommon T2 Armors (Undesignated yet) (ID numbers 114261, 114263, and 114265)

Rare items in Stock

Spoiler

Name: The Pincushion

Roll ID: 114096 (ignore Purpose just realized i cant craft shields yet)

Roll Result: 11 (10 +1)

Item Type: Heavy Armor 

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 Mitigation) + 1 Slot of thorn (+18 Thorn)

Description: Imagine fighting a man who looks like Pinhead from Hellraiser except the spike arnt attack to his skin just his armor. And instead the spikes are are about 2cm in diameter piercing you body the moment you strike.

2 Rare T2 Armors (Un Designated yet) (ID numbers 114264 and 114260)

Perfect Items in stock

Spoiler

NONE

Tier 2 Weapons vvv

Spoiler

Uncommon Items in Stock

Spoiler

Name: Queen of Hearts

Roll ID: ID# 114049

Roll Result: 9 (8+1)

Item Type: Weapon (OHSS)

Enhancements: Bleed (On natural roll of 9 or 10 inflict bleed dealing 24 damage per turn for 2 turns)

Description: A pink long sword with a similar shape to the Elucidator however instead there is a heart shape in the shape of a Heart

Name: Fumeiyo

Roll ID: 114052

Roll Result: 8 (7+1) 

Item Type: Weapon (OHCS)

Enhancements: 1 Slot of Damage (+2 Damage)

Description: A Wakizashi that was mean to finish the job so you didnt have to dirty your katana any more than you had to. No need to dishonor a perfect blade.

Rare Items in stock

Spoiler

Name: Javelin of the Spartan

Roll ID: 114050

Roll Result: 11 (10 +1)

Item Type: Weapon (OHAS)

Enhancements: 1 slot Damage (+2 damage) and 1 slot Keen (+1 to BD on successful attack)

Description: The Spartans were the greatest warriors with a javelin. Sometimes in the heat of battle they would break ranks momentarily to reuse the javelin by pulling it from the dead bodies of their enemies only to throw it at or stab another enemy.

Perfect Items in Stock

Spoiler

NONE

Tier 3 Items coming soon

Tier 3 Armor

Spoiler

Uncommon

Spoiler

NONE

Rare

Spoiler

NONE

Perfect

Spoiler

NONE

Tier 3 Weapons

Spoiler

Uncommon

Spoiler

NONE

Rare

Spoiler

NONE

Perfect

Spoiler

NONE

Order Form

Spoiler

Name: (You can name it or i can)
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
Roll ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll Result: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: (Weapon, Shield, or Heavy Armor)
Tier: (1, 2, or 3)
Quality: (What do you want)
Enhancements: (What do you want)
Description: (Flavor text, either you do it or I do)
Post Link: (leave blank

Payments

Spoiler

Uncommon: Tier 1 = 5 Materials or 1,650 Col. Tier 2 = 5 Materials or 3,300 Col. Tier 3 = 5 Materials or 4,950 Col.

Rare: Tier 1 = 7 Materials or 2,310 Col. Tier 2 = 7 materials or 4620 Col. Tier 3 = 7 materials or 6,930 Col

Perfect: Tier 1 = 10 Materials or 3,300 Col. Tier 2 = 10 Materials or 6,600 Col. Tier 3 = 10 Materials or 9,900 col

NEW PLAYER SPECIAL!!

New players get their First Set Free (One Weapon, Armor and Shield) 

If you dont use a shield or heavy armor your first 3 items are free, as long as you were below level 15 when you got your first item and less than 30 on your second item*

Members of the Knights of Christ get a 50% Discount on items in store and on request (rounded up for materials)

Front Liners get a 25% Discount on items in store and on request (Rounded Up)

Discounts and coupons will be given out eventually (not enough business yet)

*(Will change as new tiers and game updates change)

0 T1 materials

0 T2 materials

0 T3 Materials

214 exp - Rank 5 - 6 crafts a day

Edited by RyujinSeaLord
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first day on the job and no orders have come in, which is good i have time to focus, and with 15 materials currently in my inventory i have my work cut out for me. I picked out a fine looking piece of steel and began to smelt the poor thing into an ore, and with care and precision i gently placed it onto the anvil and began to hammer it out.

Roll 6 bad.

The item fell apart in my hands and melted on the floor.

Hmm...it looked so easy before...what have i done wrong? i asked myself dumping the good into the trash can and pulling another alloy from my inventory to finish my crafting for the day

INstead of steel this time, i decided to go with something more along the lines of copper. It had a nice feel to it and i loved the scent of this metal. I plopped it into the machine and it began to melt and get goopey in the smelting iron. Once ready i moved it to the anvil and began to pound out the possible item hidden underneath

Roll 11 = Rare item

The copper bent and twisted into what seemed to be a blade. A rapier that was finer than i had ever seen in my life time. This was the rapier of the Baroness, not typically wielded by men, but could ultimately be done so with ease

Rapier of the Baroness

Description: A finely made rapier typically weilded by females, or members of the Valkyrie, this rapier is said to pierce even the strongest of metals, if put into the correct area of weakness (+1 Damage, Bleed on 9-10)

A whole new day, a whole new life filled with crafting. I was having lots of fun seeing as it made me forget about the stress of the front lines and fight off bad guys. I grabbed an iron rod and placed it into the furnace and when it finished i moved it to the anvil and began to hammer away.

Roll 5 Bad

Another gooey mess pile fell to the floor and i had to immediately throw it into the garbage.

Well ive got one more attempt for the day i spoke out loud to myself

The copper rod seemed to do the best work for me but im always ready to experiment with new types of metal. This time i would try to use a nickel alloy in an attempt to make something interesting. MAybe if i used something more than steel it would work much easier.

Roll 10 Uncommon item

Name: Dueling Spear of the Viscount (One Handed Assault Spear)

Description: The Viscount love testing his weapons on horseback, but since his horse was suddenly taken from him one day he uses the spear the stab the spines of the subjects who stole his horse from him long ago. (Paralyze on 9-10)

Having such an awesome work week, and in preparation for my next raid on materials, i figured i should gear up and possibly make something more guild related instead of the normal stuff. I pulled out a material from my back, it was a heavier piece of steel but not exactly steel. Titanium was a tough metal to forge, but i would hopefully do wonders with it. I placed it in the smelter then on to the anvil and began hammering away

Roll 12 Perfect

Name: Armor of the Vice Commander (KoB edition)

Description: This armor can only be worn by a member of the KoB, typically only the Vice Commander can wear this armor due to its design it was meant more for the Vice Commander to wear. The Armor is Red and White with a Red Cross in the center of the chest plate. The armor was designed to increase the amount of damage than could be taken, and has been said to have some reflective qualities (+2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Thorn)

(KnightofBlackFire-BlackFlareKnight.jpg i wanted something more Erza related but it was too hard to decide, so i chose the design like this but Red and White with the cross)

With one more crafting attempt for tonight, i thought i would try to make a better weapon, or better gauntlets for myself, seeing that poor Ragnarok was getting worn down, but my gauntlets we doing the best they could as well. My attmpt at the armor was good before, so maybe i would try more titanium this time. I placed it into the furnace then onto the anvil and began to pound away.

Roll 11 Rare item

This was not what i was hoping for, but when this item was created i got a notice telling me i had leveled up and it allowed me to create one more item for today.

Name: Battle Axe of the Knight

Description: This axe is typically wielded by knights and guards of the royal palace. Its main function was to gut or behead the enemies with as much armor and skin penetration as possible. (+2 Damage)

Titanium was like magic almost. It seemed to be my best working material and it seemed the most sturdy fo all the metal/metal alloys i use. With the final craft of my day i threw a piece of titanium into the furnace and cranked up the heat. When i pulled it out, it was ready for hammering, which is what i began to do.

Roll 1 epic fail

I pounded a little too hard, or was it that titanium alloy was giving up on me. Either way all i managed to create was a gross goopey pile on the floor that looked like silver vomit....gross

With last nights crafts being such a huge success i figured i would try again with more of the titanium ores. I was so intrigued by what i was getting that i decided that i would try it all over again. I grabbed another titanium alloy and popped it in the furnace then dropped it onto the anvil and began hammering it

Name: Curved Sword of the Nobleman

Description: Only certain men and women of a certain status are given this tool of killing, thats why there is so few of them. (+1 Damage)

With more things coming in with enhancements, i was able to continue leveling up faster and faster every time. I whipped out another titanium alloy material and threw it into the oven. It heated to extremely high temperatures and when it was ready i placed it on the anvil and began to hammer away.

shiny goop pile Roll 3

With the gross look of the last goop pile i decided to give it one last attempt, i grabbed another titanium alloy from my inventory and plopped it into the furnace that heated it up. Once heated i placed it on the anvil and hammered away at it.

Roll 3 shiny goop pile, great job

Whipping out another ore from the inventory, this time i thought i would use something dense but exactly sure what i wanted but i was trying for something different. This time, i pulled out an Iridium ore, i wanted my items to be unique in the best ways and if i used different metals, i could do just that. I placed the iridium ore inside the furnace and at the sound of the buzzer i put it onto the anvil and began to hammer away at it.

Roll 12 Perfect

Name: Sword of the Dragon Emperor

Description: Once a long time ago there was an ancient Japanese emperor who ravaged over the land with a mighty blade, the path he walked was trailed by the blood of his enemies. The blade pierces deep inside of the body and cuts so deep, it may as well be penetrating the soul of its victims (+2 Damage, +1 Bleed on a roll 8-10)

Exclusive-Original-font-b-Fire-b-font-font-b-Emblem-b-font-Awakening-Chrom-s-font.jpg Sword design for this

I was never as good at making things the first time but i knew this would a very bad shield since the very first moment of taking out the steel alloy was me tripping and running into the machine. I also almost dropped the hot goopy mess on the floor before it ever hit the anvil. When i hammered it out it almost exploded in my face, luckily i could try to salvage it.

goop pile Roll 5

In the attempt to salvage the materials from the craft i rushed it over to the bench and just before i got there i suddenly slipped on the loose floorboard and threw the goop material into the air. I tried so hard to catch it with my hot mitts on but i was unable to catch it before it crashed to the floor and exploded into a million pieces.

Salvaging attempt failed

When using a basic iron ingot there was a chance that i could get something really stupid. When something like this was coming into my mind i suddenly got nervous and messed up in the hammering portion of the smithing and all i was able to produce was a basic two-handed straight sword

Good item, Two Handed Straight Sword

I grabbed another ingot from my inventory, it being one of my last ones i placed it into the furnace with high hopes and with such excitement i could barely contain myself. I grabbed the mess and poured it into the mold and hoped that something would actually be made out of it.

Good item, Basic Two Handed Spear

• 2 months later...

Dice ID# 2416

Titanium ore is thrown into the burning furnace to make an excellent or meant to be driven into by the hammer for crafting. As i pounded away the ore began to shift and take form of what appeared to be gauntlets. The stats came to me and this is what they had to say.

Name: Gauntlets of the Vice Commander
Description: A marvelous color of Red and White with the Red Cross through the center of the hand on the back of them. These gauntlets were made for the Vice Commander of the KoB and only for the Vice Commander, they seem to make the hand move quicker and with more precision than any other. (+2 ACC, +1 EVA)