(OP-F2) ...and the light goes out (complete)

As aria got the PM from rage saying that he was calling off there wedding she had to read it over and over again when she finally understood what it said she fell to her knees crying and all she could think to her self was Not again...why does these keep happing to be....death will take me all theses thoughts were going through her head at the same time will her body stood up and begain waking towards the edge of the floor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After sending Aria the PM.. I thought to myself Was that really the right thing to do.. Rage? I decided to track her and say sorry. She was at the edge of the floor. I ran to her and saw her.. standing on the edge.. about to jump down. I saw her.. All I really do is break hearts.. I fell in shock again.. then after a while I saw a picture of her smiling in my head Aria! Don't! Don't kill yourself! I ran towards her as fast as I could, bringing her down off the edge. I quickly hugged her and said I'm sorry for cancelling it.. I told you.. All I do is break hearts.. But atleast don't kill yourself! Please.. I don't want you to die.. Aria.. I said while hugging her tightly..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis thought he'd message one of his acquaintances since he was bored, he was at the Diner eating his usual snack bread and cream as he stopped for a moment sending Aria a message "So how's you and Rage? And are the wedding plans going well..? If you don't mind do you feel like chatting? If do meet me at the Diner!" He sent the message with an uneasy facial expression knowing something was up. He hadn't seen the two together in a while. He sipped on his tea while clenching the cup so hard it was about to shatter "Tch....."

As I felt her push me away and say that death was all that was left for her I'm sorry Aria.. I guess it won't help now.. I'm sorry for hurting you over and over again.. I was about to hug her again.. but this time I resisted and punched the ground with all my strength. I shouldn't touch her again with my bloody hands.. I'm orange now.. i've killed 4 people.. i'm a murderer..

Rageagumon

I looked at Aria and said If sorry isn't good enough... what is.. Aria.. Do you want me to kill myself? I've killed 4 people.. i'm orange now.. You don't want me near you.. I put on my cloak and said I'm the Mist Murderer.. i'll go by that now.. Aria..

Rageagumon

I wanted to go save her.. but I knew she doesn't want to, I looked back and said Yes.. I know.. I messed up.. asking you to marry me.. leaving oske.. i've already killed 5 people.. Oske's the 5th.. you'd be the 6th.. I told you.. all I do is break hearts.. or end up killing them.. Although.. i'm glad you accepted my proposal.. I won't forget you or Oske.. I have an album of snapshots.. Sayonara... My Aria.. I turned around, putting on my hood that was attatched to my rugged cloak. Walking away. I'm the Mist Murderer.. I don't have the right to be called Rage.. Not anymore.. I kept walking.. the wind Kicked in. I vanished with the wind. Before vanishing, the wind carried my voice to Aria once more. Sayonara.. lovely Aria..

Rageagumon

I found myself back in town, receiving Zauis's message I decided to see him in the diner. I walked in while still wearing my rugged cloak. I sat down on the seat in front of Zauis and said Did you need something, Zauis? I'm sure you know who I am, from my voice. I said to him while taking off my hood. Yeah.. i'm a orange player now.. it's a long story.. if you're willing to hear me out I don't mind telling you.

Rageagumon

Zauis not caring how much of an ass he sounded like he cut Rage off in the middle of his sentence "Save it. I know who you are and I've got a guess of what's has happen. Don't take me for a fool. Tell me the story before I drag you somewhere and kill you in peace." he clenched his teeth while reaching for his sword he held a firmly grip on the sheathed Cliducster. People in the Diner were looking at Zauis and talking about him.

Guy: No way, that's him. The Black Knight, you never know what he'll do. Some say he's friendly but others say that they never wish to meet this young man in battle. He loved the sight of blood and someone's death. One of the mysterious's guy ever...he even got into a fight in here about fifty times, even with a girl named....Kat? If I recall.

Zauis chuckled evilly at the guy's remark while turning to him with a sick sadistic look "Shut the hell up." with those words the man ran outta the Diner.

Archer rolled over onto her stomach, the grass rustling as she did. She swiped down her HUD her eyes widening as she read the pm from Aria "No way" she whispered jumping up and quickly brushing off her clothes as she checked Rage's where abouts, he was on her friends list so she could find exactly where he was. Archer sprinted towards the diner she needed to talked to Rage now, as she ran she thought she caught a glimpse of Zauis hair as he ran past her she turned her gritted her teeth she would catch up with him later. Archer scooted round the corner and flung open the door to the diner running straight up to the cloaked figure. Not caring if she made a scene having two of the highest level players in the diner not to mention orange players would make her ruckus seem tiny. She knew it was him right away no one else in the diner would be cloaked up like that. She had met so many people and they were all her precious friends and she could't stand for any of them to be upset "Rage I know you have your reasons for this and I don't have time to hear them out just tell me where Aria ran off to" she said her voice flat as she sat down in the chair that Zauis had been occupying earlier waiting for his answer. She needed to know where Aria had gone, she couldn't leave her by herself after what had just happened.

I turned around and saw Archer, I took my hood off and said Sharp as ever.. If you're looking for the girl that I love.. and still do.. Except.. I broke her heart.. I know where she is.. I always do.. Always will.. Come with me if you want to know where she is. I got up and walked out of the diner. Just before walking out I looked back at one of the Player saying this You orange freaks! You have no right to be here! Leave us alone! I gave a smirk and dashed to him, lifting him up. I guess you could call me a freak. But calling my friends freaks.. I'll make sure to make you look hideous.. So people can call you freaks. I let him down and dashed back to the diner door. Do whatever you like to them Zauis, kill them or make them suffer. I have no interest. I put my hands in my pockets and said before walking out. I turned my head around and said To all of you people who don't know who this murderer is. I go by The Mist Murderer. Stay away from Shadows if you wish to live. Ja ne. I finally walked out to where Aria is. I dashed towards the nearest tree and told Archer to follow me.

Rageagumon

As I saw the beautiful and only Aria sitting, leaning on the tree I walked up to her. Yo, Aria. I'm not here to say sorry or anything. I know you hate me with all your heart. But I truly love you and Oske. That won't change. I bet my life on it. Someone's here to see you.I turned around and saw Archer running, I pointed to the tree that Aria was leaning on and turned back to Aria Archer wants to see you. I walked to the tree on my left and sat down while leaning on it.

Rageagumon

Archer let the freaks comment slide, she knew perfectly well both Zauis and Rage were orange players, it saddened her that something had pushed them both to such measures to kill a person every life was precious even the ones that took others. She glanced at Rage a sad look in her eye she would do what she could to stop deaths in this place but there was no way to stop them all. If she could keep her friends happy and stop them from ever considering committing a double suicide she would be happier. Maybe she could help Rage she turned watching as he lifted up the player who had spoken out, he wouldn't kill him not infront of all these people Rage wasn't stupid.

"Stay safe and don't become like him, continue to fight for your freedom but spare people's lives a heavy heart is hard to carry" she said her voice soft as she turned to address the people in the diner before running after Rage as he led her to Aria. I shot a look of annoyance at him "you've already broken her heart whatever you have to say now wont help, telling her you still love her is cruel" Archers tone was colder than usual, Rage was her friend but right now she was on Arias side. "Thankyou for bringing me here" She said before running forward and kneeling beside Aria wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug, she gave Aria a healing potion looking over her should 'keep watch for now' she sent a look his way. Aria seemed so hopeless it pained Archer to see her like this, Aria was always so strong but the strong people always hurt the most. She sat next to Aria hoping she would respond "Aria we need to get to the town it's not safe here" she said gently.

A handsome fellow stumbles upon the unknown individuals, his name was Ren. He was astonished by the beautiful flowers around him, though his eyes stopped upon one, her name was Lightfiyr.

He was too shy to actually approach them, so he decided to lean back against a wall, crossing both of his arms whilst pondering on the current event.

As I heard some rumbling footsteps in the nearby grass North-East of Aria, I dashed to the location with my sword out. I saw the boy staring at Aria What're you here for? I glared at him Lightfiyr is mine.. I don't care if she hates me.. but certainly no one will get in my way. Now answer me, Who are you and what do you want.

Rageagumon