(OP-F2) ...and the light goes out (complete)

[Agh-hem twas the sound he made in order to clear his throat] "I have no idea what you're talking about. Please, refrain yourself from throwing such accusations." with a gentle and nonthreatening tone. He showed a humble smile before speaking again "My name is Ren. I want nothing in particular, just got a bit lost within this vast place." with the same tone and calmness.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was asking questions to the mysterious boy I could hear 8-10 footsteps, I gave a laugh and said Is it the same old gang.. hahahaha I took a hold of the boy, clenching his arm and throwing him to Archer Sorry about that boy, but I need you there. Archer protect the two... immediatly after I finished my sentence the group surrounded us 4. One of the members of the group showed theirself and I said Hi there, you here to kill me?

Player: Of course we're here to kill you! We're here to kill you and take the other 3 so we can take care of them! You murderer! You killed our leader and 3 of my friends! Why-

Before he could say anything more I interrupted him as the rest of the group showed theirselves So it really is the same gang.. I'm sorry to say.. But none of you will touch Aria... except the ones that she wants! YOU Guys.. will die.. if you take.. 1 more step.. forward.. I will make sure.. to rip your head.. and make all of you.. disappear.. I put my sword in my right hand grabbing the hilt, taking my battle-stance. Who's first up? While saying that I turned around to Aria and said Even if I hurt you.. i'm really sorry Aria.. But I promise you.. You won't die.. not by anyone.. I will make sure of it.. I smiled at her even though she despises me.. While turning my head around that instant two players from both of my sides came at me. One from the right side one from the left.

I jumped up knowing that their sword are pointed straight at me, they would collide with eachother and stab them. Except they only caught eachother's cheeks then fell to the ground. This is what I do.. Aria.. I'm not a lifesaver.. I kill people.. Gomenasai.. Aria.. As I fell back down to the ground on my 2 feet, I threw a knife to my left-side player's heart and stabbed the other player's heart with my sword. I told you.. they will disappear.. No one will hurt Aria more than she's ever been hurt!

Player: We won't hurt her! We'll take care of her! Better than what you're doing! You cold-blooded murderer! You kill everyone you see! Men! Charge at him all at once!

Yes.. I am a murderer.. but you.. Have NO Right! TO touch ARIA! I instantly chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against these players.. Dark.. Judgement.. Black Aura completely surrounded me, the wind was blowing furiously, my Sword is glowing black dark, through this thick darkness no one can see except me. I walked towards Aria and said I won't let you die or even let them touch you. I bet my life on it. I walked back towards the centre and said This is my field.. the same technique I used to kill 3 of you.. I'll use it to kill the rest of you.. I dashed to every single player obliterating them with 1 slash. All of you WILL Disappear because you took 1 more step towards Aria! After all of them were dead, the 'New' leader said his last words before dieing Go to hell.. Mist Murderer..

I sheathed my sword and the whole field was clear of players. Everyone was finally safe. The environment went back to normal, the wind went to normal, the Aura disappeared and so did the glow of my sword. Everything's fine now.. We're safe.. I'll protect you guys even if it costs my life.. I collapsed to the ground then got up again.. walking towards the same tree I was sitting at before dashing towards the mysterious boy. You there, mysterious boy, touch Aria and you'll have the same fate as them. I'll make sure to it you disappear if you touch Aria. I glared at him then leaned on the tree while closing my eyes.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Impressive." Ren said whilst claping his hands. "You're by far one of the best players around here." he complemented the man in front of him, appraising his skills without any sign of jealousy within his tone.

"May I ask for your name, before I leave, friend?" he questioned Rage, frowing his eyebrown inquisitively at him.

During all the fighting aria had managed to pull her self up and stumbled back over to the edge and say down with her legs over the edge why does the this keep happing to me... aria said to her said quietly pulling out the crystal blade and inspecting it the red core was being to bleed out though the rest of the blade werid she thought to her self

Zauis smirking as he applauded from the tree near them while he waved at Rage "That was good, very good." he said while jumping outta the tree landing onto the ground sinking his foot steps into them. Fixing his jacket he cracked his neck from side to side "That felt great. So you go by Mist Murder, huh? That name rings a bell but not because of you. Either or why exactly did you call the marriage off? And I've got all the time in the world to hear the story you mentioned before my soon to be wife barged in. I don't mind, I mean, we are friends, right? Heheh..." Zauis spoke in an mysterious yet friendly like matter as if he wanted to kill his friend "Mist Murder" or help him fix the situation.

I looked at Zauis as he jumped down from the tree Your wife is safe, i'll make sure she's safe if she's around. It's "The Mist Murderer" Not just Mist Murderer.. I said while opening 1 eye then closing it. If you wanna know why I cancelled it.. it's a long story really but since we have quite the audience.. and Aria is in it.. I don't want ot hurt her more than she has.. I got up opening my eyes walking outwards into the forest. Zuzu don't worry about Archer or Aria, I put a tracker on them so if they are in danger it'll notify me and i'll dash to them. The little boy might be a problem so drag him with us. I said while walking outwards with my hands on the back of my head.

Rageagumon

Chuckling as evil as he normally "Heheh I don't care what they call you or me. Don't get to but thrust about me forgetting the "The". I won't be calling you that anyway." he said calmly while noticing they did quite the audience around. Looking over at Archer I shrugged a bit not wanting her to see me like this. Listening to Rage I nodded my head falling him as I grabbed the young man "Ren" by his jacket and began dragging him with us. "Listen man, don't try anything funny or I'll kill you. Just cooperate with me and I'll let you walk freely on your on will if you just come with us. Anyways Rage, why do we have to bring him along? Who is he? Looks weak...," he said teasingly but in a very brute tone.

Ren slowly nodded at the man, following them without showing any kind of restrain as his intentions were not to make enemies in such a place. He felt a strange chill striking within his spine, but his face was calm, showing absolutely no emotions, keeping himself quiet most of the journey, speaking only when he was questioned.

I kept walking with my hands on the back of my head responding to what Zuzu said Yep, he's weak. He's level one. I wanted to bring him along because I don't want him to touch my Aria or even look at her. I'll explain why I cancelled it while we're walking.

You know very well how much they both love or loved me. Oske loved me and Aria did too.. I wanted to stay engaged with Aria and proceed with the marriage but I didn't want to leave Oske alone. Now i'm starting to regret cancelling it.. I should've just asked Aria if I could be with Oske as well.. I mean now look at Aria.. she wants to die.. because.. she's been rejected for the 2nd time.. I only wanted to cancel it for Oske.. I didn't mean to break her heart.. I know it did break her heart.. gah.. I just wish I could reverse time and re-right the things I've did.. If I just proceeded.. wouldn't my life be better.. I could be with Aria.. Sure I like Oske too.. but.. I really was looking forward to it.. I said as I looked up while walking straight. I wonder if Aria would still love me if I didn't cancel it.. would everything be the same as it were before? Or would it just all come crashing down.. I really wish I could be married to Aria.. I sighed and continued on She wouldn't want a murderer like me.. I've dirtied my hands.. killed 9 people.. She doesn't want someone like me.. Even if she hates me.. even if i'm making her suffer.. I can't stop it.. I really do love Aria.. I have no idea how to fix this Zauis.. I don't think you know either..

Rageagumon

Zauis walking alongside the two he sigh while listening to his good friend. "What your saying is absolutely true, but their is one flaw. It's not just your fault, I'm at fault myself for doing the same thing to her. Though you did it way worse man, I canceled not to long after I asked because she got too friendly with my big brother. I hated that. But your problem is much bigger considering you were just about to get married in a few days. It's do bad that I don't even know where I stand with Archer anymore or if were still getting married. You've caused a lot of people to hurt man, though I'm sure she loves you. I mean you keep complaining about dirty hands and such when I'm in the same boat but Archer lives me. I don't mind helping you get this [censored] off your chest but afterwards tell Aria how you really feel. Besides look at the two, Oske and Aria. Which one do you think truly loves you the most. I already know which one but....." he paused and turned Rage to face him as he poked his forehead extremely hard with two of his fingers "Thats for you to decided. I'm sure if you love them then you can feel which one has the truest feelings for you. Well enough of my rambling, I mean what the hell do I know huh!?" Zauis said while rubbing the back of his head embarrassed a bit.

I turned around taking my hands off of the back of my head, feeling the poke. I put my hands in my pocket and said I really don't know.. Aria loved me.. she loved me with all her heart.. I will confess to her later.. but I don't think she wants to see a cold-blooded murderer that she once loved.. Even if she despises me.. My love for her won't change.. as for who loves me.. I really think it's Aria at times.. she's always there for me.. she even saved me when I said something bad about you and Katharine, remember? When I said you two are love-birds. Yeah, she saved me that time.. I was looking forward to the marriage until I got a PM of Oske about telling me to cancel the engagement so she could be with me as well.. I didn't know what to do.. it was hard to tell her.. Just thinking about telling her the first time.. it was like I was ripping my own heart into shreds.. I want to be with Aria.. but it just won't happen now.. I left her crying.. suffering.. She doesn't want someone like me back..

Rageagumon

Say.. Zauis.. would she really love a cold-blooded murderer again..? I mean.. she nearly died because of me.. I've done so many bad things.. I just want to reverse time and make it right.. Which will never happen.. I sighed, the wind kicked in again blowing mine and Zauis's hair and jackets.

Rageagumon

Their hair and jackets blew as Rage began talking once again and asking me if she would love a murder. It made me feel bad because I was the same thing. Zauis listened to his friend while leaning against a tree sliding down looking up at the beautiful sky. "It might take some time but let's wait and see if Archer calms her down then we'll meet back up with them and you can explain what you need to. You two need to hear what each others got to say or you'll never have closure. Even if it isn't the things you wanna hear. It's best to settle it when there's less tension around. And if you want I could hide in a tree using my hiding skill and every time you say something stupid I could drop a pebble on your head. That way I can get you back for calling me and Katharine love birds. Hahah. But seriously, I think she still loves you. Don't let that escape man..." he said while chuckling trying to lighten the mood with a joke knowing the atmosphere was feeling sad and dense.

Ren was simply baffled by the discussion, realizing that these two know each other for a long time. He pondered deeply on the situation, before he came to a conclusion.

"If you truly love both, why not clear this game and save them both? That way, your past will be forgiven." he questioned Rage, without showing any sign of disrespect.

I guess you're right Zauis.. And no you can't throw pebbles on my head everytime I say something stupid just to get revenge. I laughed at Zauis He really wants me to cheer up huh.. Anyway.. Thank you for what you did for me Zauis. I don't think anyone else could answer my questions.. probably only you. I smiled at him while still feeling the breeze of the wind

Rageagumon

Zauis chuckled alongside Rage while standing up I patted his back "Hahah luckily you didn't agree, cause I was gonna drop pebbles on your head either way. Hahah. Don't thank me man, I mean were pretty close anyway, like a step brother close I think at least. Well I'm hungry you guys, im going to get a bite to eat. Wanna come or what?" Zauis smiled at them.