(OP-F2) ...and the light goes out (complete)

Zauis placed his own hand over his stomach as it growled alongside Rage's and Ren's i chuckled "Hahah I think my stomach feels the same way! Let's go to a Diner. I've been wanting one of those smoothies Katharine had. It tasted great!" he said while sticking his hands in his pockets while walking. "I feel like I can buy the whole Diner and eat everything on the menu. Hahah"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hahah no way! I'm paying for everything! Think of it as a I'm sorry your going through this gift and Ren you take it as a meal from a new friend." he grabbed both of them placing his arm around each of them squeezing really tight while laughing loudly "Take that you losers hahah" he said teasingly while laughing.

Putting the sword back aria looked over the edge of the floor and thought its time... she opened her menu and went to the PM'S and sent one to rage which said "goodbye" and pushed off her spot on the edge falling off the floor, the wind ripping by her face seeing the ground getting closer see closed her eyes before see hit the ground.

But before she hit the ground the crystal armor appeared around her body saving her from the fall. She layer there in a carter unconscious and near death

As me, Zauis and Ren were walking to a really fantastic diner, I received a message from Aria A message from Aria? I viewed the message and it said Goodbye.. I took a few seconds to think it over and read it again.. then I said in a low tone.. Goodbye.. When I said it in that tone I remembered that Aria was about to jump over the edge! I didn't care about anything else anymore, I dashed towards the place where Aria was, hoping she didn't jump yet. When I looked, she wasn't there.. She's not here.. but she's still on my friends list? I looked over the edge and saw her laying on the floor Did her crystal armor save her!? If it did.. I am so grateful for killing that dragon I sighed in relief and jumped over the edge. I did take a lot of damage, it put me into the red zone Ow.. that hurt I used a heal crystal to heal myself and saw Aria laying down. I looked at her and said Aria i'm really sorry.. I.. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't want to leave Oske all alone.. But at the same time.. I didn't realize how much you were looking forward to this.. I really love you with all my heart Aria.. And yes I am doing this without permission.. I went towards Aria's head and kissed her on the lips.

I'm really sorry.. Aria..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Seconds later I stood back up, withdrawing from the kiss and took out a heal crystal from my inventory. I held it in front of Aria and said Heal! Aria.. don't die please.. I beg you.. I don't want you to die!.. The wind started to kick in, blowing Aria's hair, my hair and my jacket.

Rageagumon

Ren once again, remained speachless as he saw Rage quickly flash before him. He wondered what made him act so rash whilst looking at Zauis. He started speaking "What shall we do now? Should we follow him or go eat?" with a alert and inquisitively tone, waiting for Zauis judgment as he knew Rage much better then Ren did.

The heal from rages crystal has repelled by the armor healing him instead then the crystal armor stated glowing red and explode blowing rage back and raining blood red crystal everywhere leavening aria unconscious and almost died body laying in the dirt with out a weapon, covered in what seemed to be blood

What in the world?! I shouted as I was knocked backwards due to the explosion. I wiped the blood off my lip and said The armor reacts to your heart.. Since you're heart is full of hate of me.. it won't let me touch you.. I can't do anything from this point onwards..

Rageagumon

Zauis shrugged looking at Ren as we went into the Diner "Lets just leave him be. I'm sure he's got something he needs to do. Let's go eat pal." he said happily while putting Ren in a head lock as they ordered their food. "Um I'll take my usual bread and cream with a side of ice tea please. What do you want Ren? " he said curiously.

"Nothing fancy today, I'll go for a bread as well, and a glass of water to clench my thirst." he said while tapping Zauis's hand, trying to free himself from the friendly head lock.

"That table seems free." he said while pointing towards it with his index finger, walking slowly towards it.

I walked up to Aria, trying not to show the wound on my arm You're finally awake I smiled at her, took out a heal crystal and tried again. I put the heal crystal in front of her eyes and said Heal! Hoping it wouldn't backfire again. It gave me serious injuries.. Suddenly a my arm started hurting, I clenched trying not to show it hurts to Aria. I don't want her to worry.. I want to fix things.. I said to myself in my head. I won't show any weakness to Aria until everything is right.. I kept talking in my head

Rageagumon

your hurt aria said bluntly as she stood up moving rages hand and pull his arm out straight and stared at it its broken and your shoulders popped out she said force his shoulder back into place with a loud "POP" and us herr other hand and griping the broken part of rages arm tighting her grip intill a same green light started glowing healing the broken arm there aria said leavening the carter and walking in to the field

I stopped clenching the wound and let Aria fix it for me, I was amazed of how good she was.. U-uh.. thank you Aria.. I watched her as she walked away I don't want to leave her..

I looked down at the ground then looked back at Aria as she was walking away.. I ran towards Aria then in front of her, kissing her again I'm sorry Aria.. I said just before kissing her

Rageagumon

As she pushed me I fell to the ground and she walked away, I was going to run after her.. but instead I said this to her Aria.. I won't stop until you come back to me.. I will continue the engagement.. I promise.. I will bring you back to me Aria... I said as I clenched my fist and smashing the ground. Just exactly how can I get her to do it.. She may not even love me anymore.. I can't choose for her.. it's her choice.. but all I will say is.. I love her.. Aria.. Just know this.. I made a mistake which I don't know yet if it can be fixed or not.. but I will always love you and bring you back.. I swear.. I clenched my fist harder and got up. Dusting off my shirt. I kept looking at Aria before she disappeared. I love you... Aria..

Rageagumon