(OP-F2) ...and the light goes out (complete)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hugged Aria and kissed her again I won't ever do it again, I promise. Yeah, let's get some rest, i'm tired of chasing after you today hahaha, just don't ever jumping from an edge again, you gave me the freaks. I'll carry you to an inn I sweeped Aria off of her feet and carried her. You're pretty light, I don't mind carrying you all the way to the inn. I smiled at her as I walked towards the town, trying to find a nice inn while carrying Aria in my arms.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked at Aria as we were approaching the inn It's not embarassing for me, even if i'm a orange player I don't care as long as i'm with you and yeah I know you love me I smiled at her trying to tug into my shirt and sleep, I gave a quick kiss on her lips before seeing her tug herself into my shirt and sleep

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

A few minutes has passed since Ren finished eating his meal. "Well then, thank you for the treat. I really needed a good meal, but now excuse me as I have to go get some sleep, since I've got great plans for tomorrow." Ren said before he pushed himself a inch away from the table, in order to give himself a bit more room so he could stand up.

Archer sat by Aria's side her eyes wide with worry "Aria please, please go back to your normal self" Archer whispered gently shaking her shoulders. She heard the voice of a newcomer enter, she looked over her shoulder at him wonderig why he was here before turning back to Aria trying to get her to respond. Archer looked suprised as the boy who introduced himself as Ren was pushed her way "Huh a gang" she jumped up flustered unsheathing her sword as she stood infront of Aria and Ren noticing his status as a level 1 player, he's probably just as strong as I am she thought to herself watching the players warily as they showed himself. Her brow furrowed they were here for revenge, so thats who Rage had killed someone her shoulders sagged she knew he was an orange player but hadn't wanted to believe that he had killed people. She watched as two of the gangs members lept forward, why, why were they fighting if Rage had killed their leader why did they think they had a chance did they have a death wish. She watch as Rage easily dodge their blows, they would give up now right? She watched as Rage took both of their lives everything seemed to be in slow motion as her eyes widened and she screamed into her hand as bit into her palm trying to muffle the sound, a line of blood dripped down her palm.

Archer kept her sword aloft but couldn't stop the tremours going through her hand as the leader ordered them to charge "No stop, your just going to get yourselves killed please stop!" Archer streamed stepping forward her eyes filled with agony as they were all murdered before her eyes. Archer could feel her shoulders shaking and she sheathed her sword, blinking her eyes furiously stopping the tear. Archer was in to much shock to realise Aria had stumbled towards the edge, and as she looked behind her she hurried over to the edge flustering about trying to pull Aria away, what she had just witnessed had disappeared from her mind, she didn't want to ever remember what had just happened. Archer turned to watch them go how could they go and eat after what had just happened. Archer turned back to Aria seeing the tendrils of her hair flying up as she disappeared over the edge. Archer covered her face with her hands and screamed.

Archer ran to to edge looking over for any sign of Aria "I just let her die, oh my god I just let her die, I turned away for one moment and she jumped" tears started to roll down Archers fall as she turned sprinting towards Zauis and the others her breathe catching her throat as the imagine of Aria jumping over the edge replayed over and over in her mind. Archer saw Zauis and Ren sitting inside the diner she ran over to them her breathe coming out in ragged gasp "Zauis, I'm so sorry I looked away for one moment and she jumped, Aria's dead I didn't watch her she..she jumped to the first floor" she said her words blurring together at the speed she was talking. She hiccuped and wiping her nose as she hurridly wiped away her tears realising how pathetic she must look right now and how much she must have failed Rage.