"Again," Lessa growled, her blue eyes burning with the same fierceness as the fire in the corner of the room. She selected another material, and thrust it into the fire. When she deemed it was ready, she strode strait to the waiting anvil. "This needs to be better."

But the material would not listen. Again, she was disappointed.

{[995] Craft: 3 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 4. Bad item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius made his arrogant swagger into the Shop knwon as the Wild Rose Forge. Or atleast that's what Zelrius hoped it was called since he was absolutely terrible at reading cursive. As of late, The narcissist had been moving frm Forge to Forge in an effort to get someone to make him a certain item for a certain upcoming event, This event he was preparing for was infact NOT the boss fight. No, Zelrius was Preparing for a much more greedy and selfcentered event and role more then anything else. Zelrius was pleasently surprised to find that the one he had met not too long ago on Floor 9 in a meeting named Lessa was she who stood in the shop. Without another moment's hesitation, Zelrius made his order

"Salutations, I am Zelrius. I'd like to have a Pair of Light Metal Boots. Statistics include:+1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion. I am more then capable of paying any price you throw at me."

She could hear people speaking from the front of her shop, but she needed to get this craft finished. Lessa would try a few more times, then give up for the evening. She could not keep throwing materials at this project. Rubbing her temples with her middle and pointer fingers, the girl heaved a great sigh. "Keep trying," she muttered to herself. "Don't give up. You have to outfit these guys for the boss fight."

It was another dud, this one just as bad as the last. "What is it with this project?" Lessa growled. Alkor's sword, and Tristan's projects had come easy for her. But Claim and Rebekah's requests had her stumped. She shook her head as she threw away the used material.

{[1014] Craft: 3 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 4. Bad item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

The woman squeezed the handle of the Hammer of Dawn tightly. Now she was nearly to the bottom of the pile of her own materials. She'd exhausted what Claim had given her, and there was not much left to go around. This is getting ridiculous, Lessa thought to herself, shaking her head. Her face was flushed with anger, and the persperation that clung to her brow was not entirely due to the crackling fire. She was getting worked up over this.

Grabbing another material, she shoved it forcefully into the flames. This time, the finished product was better. But it was nothing special. "Just a good item?" She whispered, a frown tugging at the corners of her lips. "That's it? That's all I can manage?"

{[1015] Craft: 7 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 8. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"One more," she mumbled to herself, picking up one of her two remaining materials. "One more, and then I have to stop. One more, and I'll go to bed." She put the material in the fire and watched it turn red. One hand wiped the creeping sleep from her eyes. She was exhausted, and she could not keep pushing herself like this. She needed sleep. There was a big fight in a few days, and tiring herself out like this was a terrible idea.

Her hammer clattered to the ground, and she gave a soft cry. Another failure.

"That's it. I'm done."

{[1016] Craft: 3 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 4. Bad item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"New day," Lessa told herself, entering the shop. She knew that the boss fight was quickly approaching, and she needed to finish a few more perfect items before that happened. Thankfully, her material pile had been replenished; she had taken the morning to run out and do some mining. But she would need to be careful to ration it.

The final product was alright, but not perfect. And her customers wanted perfect, so she would settle for nothing less.

{[1132] 5 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 6. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"Let's go again," Lessa said to her empty store, grabbing another material and shoving it deep into the flames. She stood before the fire, her hands on her hips, watching the reds and oranges lick at the iron. "Why is this one giving me such a hard time?" The young blacksmith whispered.

It was another good item. "Come on," Lessa cried. "This just is not good enough.

{[1133] 7 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 8. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"Third time's the charm," Lessa growled through gritted teeth. She was already getting annoyed by the poor luck she'd been having. I just cannot catch a break, can I?

The material looked promising as she struck it with her hammer, but the final product was not anything close to what she had hoped for. "Another good item," the blonde admitted with a soft sigh. "But not good enough."

{[1136] 7 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 8. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

Lessa was already burning through what materials she had left. "I cannot believe this," she muttered, shaking her head. She had never wasted so many materials before, on her own project, or someone elses. "This is incredible."

Her face was flushed with anger as she struck the material with her hammer. As it began to take shape, she could already tell that this was not the perfect item that she needed.

{[1137] 8 + 1 = 9. Uncommon item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"One more for tonight," Lessa whimpered, standing alone in the middle of her shop. Already, the fight was gone from her. It was another day wasted, another countless attempt failed. How much longer would she go on doing this?

Just like every other time, she warmed her material, brought it to her anvil, and began to work it with her hammer. But this material refused to cooperate, and she threw it aside with a disgusted grunt.

"I'm done."

{[1138] 3 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 4. Bad item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

It was the morning of the boss battle. Lessa knew she was short on time. "I might be able to squeeze in," she glanced at her clock, "five crafts before I have to head out there." She fell silent. That was not nearly enough time.

Grabbing one of her materials from the pile, she went to work warming it up, and moving it to her anvil.

As she molded the material with her hammer, she realized this craft was still not the perfect quality that she was looking for. It was, however, much better than what she had been crafting.

{[1201] 9 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 10. Uncommon item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"I'm running out of time," the young woman muttered, picking up another material and hurrying to the fire. The moment it was warm enough, she yanked it out. Then, she carried it to the anvil.

The final product was an absolute nightmare. The material refused to bend to her hammer, and there was no way at all that she could improve it. She threw it into the trash pile without a second thought.

{[1206] 1 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 2. Epic fail. One additional material for Claim.}

"I'm almost out of materials," Lessa whispered, her blue eyes just slits beneath drooping eyelids. She was so tired of this. "I can't believe I've had such terrible luck."

As she struck the material with her hammer, she realized it still was not the quality that she desired. She needed an item that was perfect, and this was far from it. She stared at the good item that rest on the anvil. It was useless. Claim would never want this.

{[1218] 5 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 6. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"I'm sick of this!" Lessa cried out, tossing down her hammer. Then, she grabbed the good item, and stomped back to the fire. She was getting desperate, and she could not go on wasting materials this way. She shoved the item deep into the flames, and watched them lick it hungrily.

When she realized what she had done, she sighed softly. She was being overdramatic. But she was down to her last material, and she was more disheartened than ever.

The final product was just as terrible as she had expected. This time, she made no sound at all as she threw it aside.

{[1219] 2 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 3. Craft fails. One additional craft for Claim.}

It was a new day, and Lessa had a few more materials that she had picked up while facing Avalanche. "Might as well use these," she commented. "Maybe they'll break my bad luck streak."

It didn't.

The material was completely worthless, and the craft was a complete bust. "Nice way to start the day off," Lessa muttered.

{[1306] 1 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 2. Craft failed. One additional material for Claim.}

Lessa did her best to control her emotion, as it looked like she may have a forth straight day of bad crafts. "I have never had such bad luck," the woman told the otherwise empty shop. She shook her head, then sighed. It would pass. She just had to keep pushing. That was the only way she would get through it.

She grabbed another material, and thrust it into the flames.

{[1307] 5 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 6. Good item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

"This is my last material," Lessa noted, staring at the last piece with a frown. "Might as well try it." Truth was, she did not have very high hopes. How was it possible for someone to have such bad luck with crafting?

But this time, something felt different when she struck the material with the hammer. An energy surged up her arm. It was a familiar feeling, and her blue eyes flew open. "YES!" She cried, as the material turned into a perfect pair of gauntlets. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she muttered. "Bad luck streak is over!"

{[1308] 11 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 12. Perfect item crafted. One additional material for Claim.}

Name: Gauntlets of the Guardian Angel

Item: Gauntlets

Quality: Perfect

Description: A pair of sturdy, jet-black gauntlets. They are meant to protect their wearer at all cost. Provides +1 damage mitigation and +2 life steal.

Total Cost for Claim: 17 material (22 material - 5 material provided pre-craft).

A mysterious cloaked man enters into the shop. His upper part of the face is covered in shadows made by the hood and looks like he was inspecting the shop. After looking for a few seconds around, he goes towards the owner of the shop getting down to business "I need a weapon. A scimitar that is perfectly balanced , being able to cut even the hardest targets . Money are not a problem." Translating what he said: Ranganok wants a perfect quality scimitar which gives the user a bonus of +3 damage.

Guest Unyielding

Rei walked into the shop. She had a big smile as she was ready for a new start. All she was going to do was ask for a pair of Gauntlets That could get her 2 LD. With that she could get better loot from the mobs and become stronger... like no one ever was... "Hello is anyone home XD"

(nvm)

He made his way to lessa shop he was in a really good mood today as he had enough mats for the armor that lessa had mad for him. He felt a little bad that it had taken him so long to gather them up hopefully she wasn't to made at him. He opened the door and saw a few players were there he opened up his inventory  and got out 17 which made him look like he was a pizza boy going to some collage party He looked around to see it lessa was around " Maybe she in the back working on something" He wait for her to show up.