"Claim, hello!" Lessa cried, coming forth from the depths of her shop. She had some soot on her cheeks, but they were still rosy red from the heat of the fire. "I'm glad you were able to come up with the materials. Your equipment is ready for you." The blonde flashed the other player a broad smile, then brought up her trade window.

[Lessa loses Gauntlets of the Guardian Angel. She acquires 17 materials.]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i"m sorry it took so long to get it" The trading window pop up on his hub with his right hand he pushed the accept. and looked over the Gauntlets of the Guardian Angel he quickly put them on. As they were a perfect fit. " they look awesome thank you so much for making them for me. I'll come back again when I have more mat for a chest piece, and the same goes for a sword to."  the one he had on was ok for now but he was going to need something that matched the gauntlets. He gave lessa a small hug, He then turned around and head out the door.

[Trade accepted -17 mats for gauntlets of the Guardian Angel.]

Rowan enter the store "Hey Lessa, how are you?" he greet her. "I would like to order a +2 paralysis prefect sword. I want it to look like a normal beginner sword, something like that" he pull out his sword and put it on the table. A normal balanced long sword with high quality red sheath. "I need it fast as possible, and I can pay you for that. how much do you think it will take you to make it? and how much this is going to cost?" 

Kazuya walked into Lessa's shop after just visiting Moartea's. "Hey, Lessa. I have a job for you. I'm willing to pay in both Mats and Col." He brought out the 1100 Col and two ores. "Lessa, I need two pieces of armor. Light metal please. They need to both be perfect. Their names are the Fallen's Bracers which has +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Damage, and the Fallen's Greaves which has +2 Damage and +1 Damage Mitigation. I will pay extra upon pick up. I promise." He set the Col and Mats on the counter. "I'm also really in a hurry. I need them done very quickly. I am even willing to pay extra to be placed further up your list."

(-1100 Col, -2 Ores) 

It had been a while since she had shown up at Lessa's shop, she needed to make a quick adjustment to her previous order. Rebekah still needed her knife, but was looking for something else first. She wanted to ask her if either of these were doable, and asking for two perfect items may take a while, but she was well-prepared for the wait.

Name: Lightweight Boots; Type: Metal Boots; Quality: Perfect; Enhancements: + 2 ACC, + 1 EVA

Name: Chef's Knife; Type: Cooking Knife; Quality: Perfect; Enhancements: Ambition: + 1 EXP per Cooking Attempt

Rebekah was not worried about the cost, as long as they were possible, she would find the means to pay either in col, or in mats.

The young woman glanced over her list of orders that were waiting for her, and she could not help but shudder. There was so much to do, and so little time to do it all. Since her epic failure with Claim, she had more or less avoided her shop. It had been such an embarrassment, and she really did not want to put anyone else through that. But today, she had a more specific, more urgent task. Zel had come to her with a time-sensitive order, insisting that he needed as many items as possible as quickly as possible. Though he had not elaborated, and Lessa had not asked questions, she had agreed to do so. More likely than not, the items were for an approaching boss battle. That meant they were especially important.

Grabbing a handful of materials off the shelf, Lessa went to work.

The crafts came together remarkably quickly, and to her great surprise, they turned out fantastically. "Oh my goodness," Lessa breathed as her work began to take shape. Two perfects, a rare, and an uncommon, all with a little bit of help from her Hammer of Dawn. She had never seen such incredible results. "Zel must be my good luck charm," she mused aloud, setting the finish projects aside.

[3045 (1 = epic failure), 3046 (9+1 = 10 = uncommon item), 3047 (12 = perfect item), 3048 (10 + 1 = 11 = rare item), 3049 (12 = perfect item).]

[Five materials lost. 2 perfect items, 1 rare item, 1 uncommon item acquired.]

Lessa still rode on the adrenaline of the previous day's crafts. They had turned out brilliantly, and she could not be happier. The fear of failure had crippled her, and she had avoided her shop at all costs. But that time was over, and she knew she had to buckle down and do work once more.

Rebekah had been waiting so patiently for her crafts, and the young woman knew she could not keep her waiting any longer. Scooping up a handful of materials, the blonde made her way to the fire. One by one, she thrust the materials into the flames.

And again, the results were remarkable. Lessa shivered with delight as the items began to take shape. "There they are," she murmured. "Rebekah's two perfect items."

[3169 ( 9 + 1 = 10 Uncommon), 3170 (11 + 1 = 12 Perfect), 3171 (6 + 1 = 7 Good), 3172 (12 Perfect), 3173 (7 + 1 = 8 Good)]

[5 materials lost. 2 perfect items, 1 uncommon item, 2 good items.]

Name: Lightweight Boots

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3170]

Type: Metal Boots

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: + 2 ACC, +1 EVA

Name: Chef's Knife

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3172]

Type: Cooking Knife

Enhancements: Ambition: +1 EXP per cooking Attempt

Total cost for Rebekah: 4 materials.

Rebekah showed up at Lessa's forge, and handed her the 4 materials that it had cost her to finish this order. She sat there, waiting for her to give her the stuff that she had order. It was a freezing day, and she was lucky that it only took a day or two to quickly finish up the order. She needed the items for future events, that would happen, as they would make her a stronger fighter.

[Rebekah hands Lessa 4 mats]

(( You should have contacted me vis PM if there was such a rush. But okay, bye. ))

Lessa filled her arms with materials, and made her way to the fire. Ryuu had stopped in earlier, and asked for some equiptment. She knew he was grieving, what with Argumail's sudden death. The least she could do was finish up his order, and put her heart into everything that she crafted for him.

Looking over his order, she began to shove the materials into the fire.

"Fantastic!" the woman exclaimed, as the crafts began to take shape. Just as she had hoped, she was able to craft Ryuu's two perfect item. "He'll love these."

[3314 ( 1+1=2 Fail), 3315 (11+1=12 Perfect), 3317 (10+1=11 Rare), 3320 (8+1=9 Uncommon), 3321 (11+1=12 Perfect)]

Name: Fallen's Bracers

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3315]

Type: Bracers

Enhancements: + 3 DMG MIT

Name: Fallen's Greaves

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3321]

Type: Greaves

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 DMG MIT

Total cost for Kaz: 2000 col OR 10 materials OR 1000 col + 5 materials.

He walked in to the shop in to the shop he like lessa gauntlets that she had built him. But now he need some to upgrade his chest peace slowly made his way to her shop and opened the door. He looked around the shop and thought to him self she was probly working on someone item in the back. He didn't want to disturb he so he got and order form on the desk and wrote on it that he would like a chest piece that had 1+ Damage mitigation and +2 life steal. He put 12 mats in to the envelope and also wrote I should stop on by and drop off some more mats soon.  He put the form on the counter, turned and walked out the door.

"Wow, Satisfactory work there, Lessa." The arrogant boy said her name with a sneer, Though He wasn't exactly sure why he did so. Regardless, He put Twenty Three Matriels on the Table. Every little bit he had grinded. These reached from Crab Shells, To Green glowing Iron Ingots. Zelrius was far more then happy to hand over all that useless Junk in which he'd never have a use for

(And for the Abilities: Perfect Item #1: Chestplate, Dark Blue and Black, +2 DMG Mit, +1 Acc

Perfect Item # 2: Metal Leggings: +3 DMG MIT

Rare Item: Shield: Thorns 1, +1 DMG MIT

Uncommon Item: Sword, +1 DMG (all are same color because Zelrius lacks orginiality)

The young woman took note of the envelope that Claim had left on the counter. It was interesting to her that he would come back, after all the trouble she had caused him. I guess he liked what I made him though, she thought to herself.

Then the girl completed her transaction with Ryuu. "I hope you like them," she told him with a small smile.

Finally, she turned to Zelrius. She chose to ignore his harsh tone, as she was used to his stand-offish ways. "You really don't need to pay me this much," she reminded him, shaking her head. "But thank you. Here are your items."

Name: Chestplate

Type: Chestplate

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3049]

Enhancements: +2 DMG MIT, +1 ACC

Name: Metal Leggings

Type: Leggings

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3047]

Enhancements: +3 DMG MIT

Name: Shield

Type: Shield

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3048]

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Thorns, +1 DMG MIT

Name: Sword

Type: Sword

Shop: Wild Rose Forge [3046]

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +2 DMG

Claim stopped on by Lessa's shop as he had 5 more mat he opened the door and looked around  a bit not really seeing her. He shrugged a bit as he was here it drop off another five mat for is order that he had made he knew if he head on to the matt for to long he might spend it some how  and he didn't what that to happen. he took another form as he put the 5 mat in the envelope and wrote on it Hey here's five more mats for my order on my chest piece. He put the form on the counter and made his way out of the shop.

Crozeph entered the shop and liked how it felt like a house and not a forge "Aincrad seems to have shops that are out of this world" he said. Crozeph went to the counter and pulled out a slip of paper with his order written in it "I would like a custom item made, you can take your time with it" he said. Crozeph didn't like his equipment rushed, good equipments take time to be crafted. Crozeph settled the paper down on the counter.

Item Name: Crimson Claw Gauntlets

Item quality: Perfect

Description: A gauntlet with its fingers shaped like a talon of a dragon. Its weight gives the player a better handling of their weapons and can also be used as a weapon

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage

Wanted price: 1000 col +1 material

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mid-morning sun poured through the windows of the second floor shop, washing over the empty lobby. A fine layer of dust rested atop every surface, and more hung uninterrupted in the air, forming a musty-smelling haze. It had been a long while since the owner had graced the forge with her presence, but despite her abandonment, the shop had stood in silent wait for her.

There was a sudden disturbance as a key worked the lock at the front door. Then, with a soft whoosh, clean, fresh air flooded the forge. The blue-eyed woman entered, coral lips drawn in a tight line, hands trembling slightly as she closed the door behind her. Part of her had never wanted to return to this place. She had wanted to stay were things were foreign, and where there were no memories to weigh her down. The memories here were as strong as the heavy scent of metal that hung in every corner, and when she drew a deep breath, both came rushing back to her.

A promise had brought her back to this place. She owed a player a favor, and Lessa was not one to go back on her word. Without a word, and with no hesitation, she went to work.

Her first product was nothing close to what she had hoped; it seemed that she had grown rusty over the past few months. She sighed sharply, expelling the air from her lungs, and unsettling the dust on a nearby countertop.

Fortunately, her second attempt was much better. Guided by the hammer that Klein had so graciously gifted her, Lessa was able to craft the weapon she owed the man.

The moment the item was tucked away in her inventory, and the fire had been reduced to mere coals, the blonde departed. A slamming door, and the scraping of a key in a lock. Then, all was still once more.

{[11406] Craft: 5. One material lost.}

{[11407] Craft: 11 + 1 (Hammer) = 12. Perfect item crafted. One material lost.}

• 4 months later...

The first thing that she noticed was the smell. As she shoved the door open, unsettling six months of grime, she was met by an aroma that overwhelmed her with nostalgia. Her keys clattered to the countertop as she moved past, caught in the memories that hung heavy like the dust in the air. It had been a very, very long time since Lessa had visited the forge. Of course, the thought had crossed her mind plenty of times, especially when the col had run low. But it had never seemed like the right time.

So why was she here now, lighting a flame in the cold, long-forgotten fireplace? A run-in with a stranger on the fourth floor had caused her to re-think the way she was living. Was she truly living up to her true potential by hiding on the lower floors, pretending that her work was saving lives when most players simply shrugged off her help anyway? Perhaps. But Arc had made her question herself, which was enough to spur her into action.

Thanks to a large order from Zelrius, Lessa's supply of materials was still well-stocked. She plucked an armful from her cabinet before scooting over to the anvil which rest in the middle of the room.

Her first three tries were unsuccessful, but much to her surprise, the blonde was not too bothered. It felt good to be in the shop again, face red from the heat and smudged with soot. She even found herself humming as she worked.

But the humming ceased immediately as the fourth material began to glow under her hammer. Her eyes widened, reflecting the blue and gold ribbons that swirled atop her anvil.

"There you are," she breathed.

[22925 - 2][22926 - 8][22927 - 6][22928 - 11 + 1 (Hammer of Dawn) = 12 Perfect Item Crafted]