• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream that I was Mari;

and I was talking to Life who was actually SIllith or whatevers; and as we were talking his hair was growing long and longer till it was sprawling out on the ground around us. The hair was like tentacles - and they snaked behind a bush and dragged Alkor and Lessa out of it.

Then there was a part where I was fighting and my cat was my sidekick and she was very sassy.

Then I dreamt about work;

Then I dreamt that Mari ate a person, just. Just casually put them into the oven and ate them.

Last night I dreamt the world was overrun by velociraptors that were spawning in the basement of a nearby mall. The people who actively worked to clear out that mall and stop the spread of the velociraptors were called front-liners, and they wore sweet armor. But they used these huge guns.

This means I've watched the Jurassic World preview too many times.

I dreamt that Life baited Mari into a trap and tied her to a chair then magically tied himself to a chair then my friend from a different Rp site walked by and didnt do anything he just stared at us and ate waffles, but then Zero came along and tried to help but Life tried to kill him :(