«Name» Marisa Kirisame

Username: The Black-White Human
Height: 158cm (5ft 2in)

Kirisame.Marisa.240.560152.jpg

Personality: Marisa is an energetic and cheerful person. Most of the time, she seems to be happy and confident. She's somewhat tomboyish, notable in her stance and walk. She's carefree, and is willing to use others, taking what she needs for her own benefit, and living life for fun and on a whim. She has a rather taunting sense of humor, often playing dumb or telling ridiculous lies as jokes. Marisa is fairly proud of herself and speaks with a lot of boasting. Although not very prominent at first, Marisa actually has a very intelligent side, and can learn things simply by watching another use it. Marisa is a kleptomaniac, collecting things that are rare, valuable or interesting to her, however these things aren't always her own property. She has a habit for taking what doesn't belong to her, regardless of their owner, and has an unnerving sense of greed. She prioritizes gain before pain, and will often make hasty decisions if money or items are involved. She's also very competitive, and won't resist a challenge, be it Fighting or drinking. She's likely to attack first before she reasons with people.

About: After leaving ??? and going to japan, she had to get used to how different yet similar it was there and had to start using technology more often, because of that she discovered and got addicted to the MMORPG genre of games and thanks to some help from a person she knew Marisa was able to get into the beta of SAO. Even though she was disappointed there was no magic in the game she still loved the gameplay and i's graphics so she would sometimes stay up all night playing it (Usually sleeping part of the next day afterwards). She actually joined the full version after it was already announced that it was a real death game, Hearing that all she did was grin to herself accepting the challenge that it would give to her on her path to become stronger and went into the game.

Virtues:
. Loyal: If she has a friend/ally she really trusts/likes she will do anything for them and go to great lengths to help them out even if she is placing herself in danger.

. Highly Outgoing: She is easily able to make friends (and enemies) with how much she talks to and has fun with people even though she may be meeting them for the first time.

. Calm: She hardly gets angry at anything (Unless she is getting insulted directly which is then only half the time though she usually doesn't pay attention to them unless they are major insults).

. Fearless: She could be staring death in the face and would still continue to joke around with others around her (Sometimes even the enemy). Because of this she is willing to do dangerous missions thinking of them as a way to simply cure boredom.

Flaws:
. Pathological Liar/false memory syndrome: She tends to lie about herself a lot and talks about herself favorably in most (If not all) of her stories (they are usually based on true events but sometimes are not). Some of these she believes are true even though they are not.

. Kleptomania: Marisa tends to take anything that is not nailed/glued down and will usually walk into a place and take stuff even if there are others around that might see. If she is asked/caught doing this she usually says: "It's not stealing, it's only borrowing until I die or decide to give it back ze!"

. Highly Outgoing: Because of this she takes lots of risks when meeting new people and will even walk up to a player killer outside of a safe zone, with the rest of her personality though she hardly even cares about that.

. Curious: She tends to stick her nose (And/Or herself) into everything and because of this she gets into a lot of bad (And sometimes good) situations.

Profession: Alchemist

Skill points: 0/15 Left

Skills
Non-combat:

Passive:
»Hiding: Rank 1

»Searching: Rank 1

Combat:

Weapon skills :
» Two-handed straight blade: Rank 1

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

Beginners pack

T1 [Light Armor] Black Witch Outfit +1 Light Momentum and +2 Damage Mitigation

T1 [2H Bld] Demonic Eye: +2 Dmg +1 Bleed

Col: 0

Finished Roleplays 

OP-F1 <Earning a Living> The Aspiring Merchant

[F1-PP] Meeting at the Moonlit Stars Cafe (Marisa and Zandra)

[OP-F5] Chance Meetings and New Beginnings

[OP-F1] This Sword Need a Wielder (complete)

[PP-F1] Earning a living with zeke [Complete]

[OP-F4] Valentine's Festival (All Invited!)

Relationships (optional)
Is very good friends with: Zeke, Zahra and Zandra (Just realized all their names start with Z... Maybe that's why they all became my friends quickly?)
Is enemies with: Nobody currently known of at the moment

Story Thus Far (optional)
"I still haven't found my friend.... I'm startin to wonder if they are even here..... Well on a happier note I have made some good friends since the time I first came to this land! I can't really think of anything else to put in my book other than there is somebody I like.... I am also wonderin if I'll ever go back to my store?"

Edited by The Black-White Human
And everything is fixed once again! (For now)