New Guild [Interest Check]

Good morning, everyone!

I am currently working on putting together a new guild. This guild will focus on protecting the people of Aincrad.

Our guild will have two main purposes.

First, fighting on the front-lines. Many of the front-liners of the past have moved on, and we are no longer making forward progress. I would like to use this guild to bring active, combat-oriented players together. We will fight boss battles, and discuss strategy for taking down more difficult opponents.

Second, preparing anyone who wishes to be on the front-lines one day. Though this guild will be focused on fighting, we recognize that the best soldiers are those who are well-prepared. Anyone who demonstrates that they would be a good fit here will be welcomed, regardless of skill or level. Then we will work with you, improving your gear and your abilities (and in turn, often your writing). 

Please note, this guild will have an incredibly strong social aspect. We will host events to help you level, but also get to know your guild mates. We plan to have at least one event, be it material gathering, level grinding, or just socializing, running at all times. Joining this guild will ensure that you are never bored!

There are also many opportunities for leadership roles in this guild. Anyone may host one of these events, so long as they let me know in advance.

This guild has not been approved, or proposed in any official form yet. This is still in the brainstorming stage. If you have any comments or questions, or are interested in joining, please let me know here or via PM!

Thanks for your time!