Journal Feedback/Nitpicking

Hello folks!

This RP caught my notice and decided to join. I suppose in some ways this counts as an intro post too. Male, 18, UK, doing a job, in a relationship etc. etc. im pretty happy to give out my facebook if people ask.

In terms of SAO media, I'm in the middle of reading the SAO LN, at the Fairy Dance arc right now.

Roleplayers who go on other sites, I go as PicaPirate on the RPNation roleplaying site. Feel free to RP with me there if I'm not overloaded with stuff, like right now.

Must admit the lack of bbcode for spoilers or tabs here is an annoyance.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. I made a character and would appreciate any constructive feedback on the character. They are still very much a WIP, with fine tuning and such to make.

The medieval combat experience is drawn from my own, since every weekend I go hit people with blunted metal spears and such. It's great fun too.

So yeah, Fire away!

UPDATE: Well, he's accepted. Nevertheless, I don't shy away from continually improving the character based on feedback. All part of the RP'ing after all!

Happy RPing,

Finn

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tabs-bbcode.1116/

Something like this or several other examples. Means you can compile text into a neater size if they are relevant to each other.

I generally use it to stop pictures in a post taking up so much space and for character sheets, where I might do tabs like equipment for first tab, items in second tab and whatever.

I suppose its just me being used to it from other sites though.