[PP - F1] Are You Going to Run? [Alyce][COMPLETE]

Ryuu was just walking around. Just recently he had walked up to a group of players who ran away from him after looking into his eyes. 'I guess some of those kids from school joined this game. Who else would know who I am and start spreading the rumors of a monster with dual colored eyes?'

Just then he almost walked right into a girl. "Sorry." He looked into her eyes as a sort of test. 'I wonder if she has heard and believes the rumors. Time to find out.' Ryuu started speaking, "Are you going to run as well?"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looked at him, already annoyed that they bumped into eachother. Until she looked into his eyes. "Why would I run? It's not like you're going to fight me." She stared at his eyes and smiled a little. Adjusting her eye patch, she looked him up and down. "Plus it makes no sense to run from another player"

Ryuu was a little shocked that he didn't introduce himself, but then again, he thought if he did people would notice who and what he is and avoid him henceforth. He didn't really see any other way out of this since he wasn't really into lying about who he was. "The name's Kazuya, but I usually go by Ryuu." He felt if he was going to tell her his name he might as well tell her his aliases. "I'm also know as the Demon Child or as one of the Hellfyre Twins." He waited to watch her reaction, hoping those names didn't mean anything to her. He kept his eyes train on her. The light stressing the transition from red to blue in each eye. "What's your name?"

Ryuu took a step back at hearing this. Only one other person had ever complimented his eyes, and he had the disorder himself. Though he could tell she didn't have his disorder, he felt comfortable around her and speaking to her. "Well Alice,nI'll tell you how I got my nickname if you tell me the story behind yours." This girl had peaked Ryuu's interest. That didn't happen too often.

He looked at her. "I have a sort of condition. It doesn't have an official name since there is only one other person in the world who has it, but my oddly colored eyes are a side effect of it. They will grow more red or blue depending on my mental state and mood. They are kind of like a warning light to others. When they are all red let's just say something bad will happen. The condition also used to make me go berserk at times. During those times it was as though someone removed me from my body and replaced it with some type of monster. I bet you can guess what color my eyes are when that happens, right? I couldn't tell you how much people found their way to the ICU because of me. It has been a while since then and I've now learned how to control it, but everybody still remembers who I used to be." He laughed a bit. "Everybody likes to hold onto the past."

"Not me, I hate the past, it only makes me sad, or angry. No happiness comes from it." She sighed and looked up at him "I've actually heard of that condition... a kid at my orphanage had it. He ran away though... I don't know where he's at anymore..." she shrugged, looking up at him she had a small blush on her face.

His ears perked up. He had been bounced around among many orphanages. 'Could I have possibly met this girl? It's strange to me. Agra didn't grow up as an orphan. His parents took care off him. I'm the only one of us who got stuck with that horrible life.' He looked at her more intensely. "...Did he, this orphan, call it his Hellfyre Complex and very seldom speak to others?.." Ryuu was trying so intently to remember this girl. He was hoping as she answered his question something would click. Now that he thought about it, she did slightly resemble someone, but he still couldn't put his finger on it.

Ryuu's eyes widened. "That's me, but I just thought I would remember...*thinking intensely then...light bulb* I do! You used to have longer hair, didn't you? Oh and you weren't wearing an eye patch. You left eye...that's right! It was a different color." Ryuu was surprised that he remembered so much, especially since it was so long ago that he lived in that orphanage. "You name was the same too, or at least it was pronounced the same." She surprised him at how close she was getting to him. All it would take was probably one breeze and she would fall onto him. 'Why is she trying to stand on her toes? Why does she want to get come much closer to me? What's going on?! I've never encountered this kind of situation. What am I supposed to do?'

Ryuu was surprised by this reaction. "What? It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just an oddly colored eye. Me, on the other hand, that's a different story. Even doctors say I'm not human, because of my condition." He laughed. "You need to lighten up. It's not like I'm going to judge you." In his laughter, the sunlight seemed to emphasize the blue in his eyes as well as make his hair appear white. 'Crisis avoided. I don't have to worry about a situation like that. I should probably put more thought into what I should do in that kind of situation though. I don't want to look stupid, because I was socially inept most my life.'

"I can't remember, so I wouldn't say that I have. Why not show it off? It can't be as bad as having bright red eyes can it? I don't hide mine." Ryuu didn't really like seeing her frown. "Hey, like I said, lighten up. Is it really that bad that I remember a bit of who you are or were or whatever? I bet you aren't even like that anymore, so why does it matter? Show me the new, improved you." Ryuu smiled, hoping to create a happier atmosphere.

He tried to hold in his laughter. "Really? Then why don't you take a closer look at mine." He leaned in, letting her be close to his face. "Look closely. Do you see the blue and red constantly fighting in my eyes? They are always changing. They could be blue one moment then red the next or a composition of both. I don't really have control over them. Besides, I like your eyes. They suit you."