HeavenShield David Watson

«Name» Subtitle.

» Username:Heavenshield
» Real name:David Watson 
» Age:19
» Gender:Male 
» Height:6'2

» About: History/personality

Nothing but sweat of his broad and sheer determine attitude David was on way to town to see the quest's until he was teleported to town of New Beginnings and after hearing what was said David just stand in shocking releasing he was trap in this death game looking around to every expression fear sorrow despair fill the courtyard but David just standing there "yeah i play your game" *raising his fist in the air" GAME ON!//After weeks david meant a girl name alice they both felted a attracted to each other until one day they went into a dungeon after exploring Alice fell to a trap a glass wall came up separating both david and alice then Monsters appear David attempting to break the galss wall he watched as alice fighting until she was slay david looking at the alice disappear. glass falls back into place david charges at the monsters Killing each one. david knees at the ground crying "alice i i failed you i so sorry i am promised i will never let no else fall at my watch again"

» Virtues:
(Insert Virtue here).Compassion- after several days in David tend to join others to help in Quest to survive.always to lend a hand even if it meant to go out of his way. even if there was no reward. David after finding a Pker the pk plead for his life asking don't kill him. David saw the same innocent eyes he saw in alice before she she fell so instead he tied him and took him to jail.

(Insert Virtue here).Courage- No matter what danger David saw even if means death David would always take up the reigns to and raise up for others.During the Floor 8 Boss fight David say a Player frozen in fear of the boss to get his attention he Attacked the boss to give time for he player to run.

(Insert Virtue here).Friendly-Always Showing a open hand in friendship even to his foes he Rather shake a hand then sword draw never less david always try's to be a friend. every town david pass through there always someone greeting him or saying thanks for saving there lives. No one hated him there always a smile on his face when you saw him.

» Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html
(Insert Flaw here).Overprotective-After seeing his closest friend dying david vow never again will anyone in his party die ever again. keeping close tabs on all of his friends Sometimes david Hesitate when in a party david who ask member if i be better to head back to the rather risk lives for loot in a dungeon.

(Insert Flaw here).Pacifist-David always tried to reason with problems with players avoiding any conflict. Even with his Strength and his skill with his weapon David Hesitate to use it always try find a peaceful solution to a problem even if it meant giving up a rare item. 

(Insert Flaw here).Soft-hearted-David as strong he was he tend show his feelings even at the sight of alice still haunts him. The second he hears trouble David would Run toward's it which sometimes could be a trap from PKs. he always shows what he feels on a subject.

Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»10 bread, 15 water, Two-Handed sword

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)
»

Story Thus Far (optional)
»