[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

Kazuya had just entered town, carrying his beloved Alice in his arms. "I really should introduce you to my guild. I'm kind of important there, and for the most part they like me. I really want you to meet my boss though. He's my first friend in SAO, and you could say we are birds of a feather in a sense." He started navigating through town, trying to reach the building.

((Okay people. Time to officially meet Kazuya's fiance.))

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya pulled her in tightly. "It doesn't matter, because I like you. No, because I love you. Is there a need for anyone else? And also, I am the head Tactician. They wouldn't dare piss off the guy that often holds their lives in his hands." Kazuya softly chuckled. "But I wouldn't do that. I can promise you there are only two people that might not like you, and that is because they don't like me." Kazuya gave her a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

Kazuya looked around for anybody he knew as he walked through town. 'If I remember correctly almost everyone should be here or at least will be here in a day or so.' He continued walking looking for the others. He was hoping to run into at least one person he knew on his way to the guild hall.

((Okay. Now for you guys to post so we can have you meet Alice and we can get on with the wedding!))

Argumail walked in slowly dressed in his red royal robes. He looked at Kazuya and smiled," Hey man what's up would you like a bagel?" He looked at the girl,"Would like a bagel too? By the way I forgot to tell you but, I need a financial checking by tuesday... screw that when ever you like. I hate deadlines!" He popped to 3 bagels in the oven. He recounted and look at the girl,"Who are you? Do still want the bagel though?"

He looked at Alice , then Arga, and laughed. "Not yet, Arga. This is my fiance, Alice. And yes, we would appreciate a bagel. Also, the financial checking will be done soon, but before that..." He set Alice down. "I would like to introduce you properly. Argumail, this is Alice. Alice this is Argumail. He is the guild boss and a very close friend of mine." He bent down a bit to whisper in her ear. "Look at his eyes. Who do they remind you of?" He was referencing toe the yellow and red that was at war in Arga's eyes since he was the same as him.

"Damn straight I did! There would have been riots having two demons as leaders. Also, I thought I could save more people this way, as the Crimson Tactician." Kazuya noticed the distant look in Arga's eyes. that's right. He lost his love here didn't he. I'm so stupid. It must seem so cruel to flaunt my new found love in his face.'

"Only if you want to. I would trust him, but that is because I've known him for so long. It is your secret, your decision." Kazuya was sort of hoping it would remain there secret, but he didn't want to deny Arga the chance to get to know Alice a bit better. He just bit his lower lip a bit. For now, he pushed aside those thoughts and was hoping what Arga was about to tell him wasn't too bad. He turned to Alice. "Excuse me a moment." He walked with Arga just enough that they could whisper without her hearing. "What?"