[PP - F4] I'll Keep You Warm [Alyce]

Kazuya tucked his coat around the both of them as they walked through the snowy floor. It had been a week since their promise to marry. Though they had not taken the vows yet, they were already acting like it. Alice refused to leave his side, even at night she would sleep in his room, even though he insisted on separate rooms until they were officially wedded. Of course, that meant he would almost always slept on the floor, out of modesty.

He turned to her. "Are you cold, Alice?"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya still blushed as she snuggled in closer to him. "Here." He brought his coat more around her than him. He was fine with the cold. Sure, he would become sluggish and cold after a bit, but it didn't bother him. And as long as he made it to somewhere warm before he froze, it was all good to him. Probably not the best philosophy but he didn't care. 'Wow, this floor really is beautiful. There's no place better to fall in love than in the snow, where couples cuddle to stay warm, where the landscape is coated in pure white.' Kazuya smiled as he thought of being here with Alice.

"Huh? Oh. Well, I didn't sing very often back then, only when I thought I was completely alone. It took me finding a family for me to really find my voice. If you want, I could sing something for you." Kazuya smiled as she remembered him from back then. Even though he was a horrible child and everybody stayed clear of him, she talked to him. She was kind to him even back then. She had turned those horrible memories into something he loved to think about.

((I won't record anything right now since my sister is asleep and she's a light sleeper, but maybe in the future I will. For now, when he sings, just imagine it as a guy singing, instead of a girl. ;D))

Kazuya squeezed back. He felt at peace with her around, like his monster was far away. Upon finishing the song he looked at her, feeling nostalgic and remembering the day the first met in SAO. It may have been a tumultuous day, but it had ended better than any in his life. 'I could not have found a better wife. I think if I met her in the real world, I would fall for her all over again. I want to be with her forever. I don't ever want to let her go.'

"I love you too, Alice." He smiled at her attempt to warm him. He was surprised that she had noticed how cold he felt, since he had been smiling and putting up with it the entire time. Just another amazing thing about her to add to his list of things he loved about her. He put his arm around her waist and brought her in closer to him. He was contemplating stopping to give her a kiss but decided not to. 'She's probably sick of me kissing her all the time. I should take a break.'

"Oh, so that's how you want to play, eh?" Kazuya bent down scooping up some snow and threw at at her. The snowball fight had begun. Kazuya couldn't hold back his laughter as they messed around like children. He like it. He thought that this is the kind of life he would love to have everyday, running around with his new soon-to-be wife living life to its fullest.