Mari bids you all hello

Hallo, Hallo.

Mari is the character of my character yes, but let's just refer to me as that too, shall we?

I'm not sure how involved I'll be in this site; as I personally am not really a big fan of SAO at all. Friends asked me to join the site when it started a while back but I said no because I hadn't watched SAO and didn't have a big intention to watch it; then I watched it cause I was sorta going to be working in and around one of the Voice Actors for it.

I joined because most of the other RP sites I used to (and still do) frequent are sort of dead, and lately I have been wanting to RP a little more, and I'm a nosey thang and wanted to see how the site is and what not. 

I'm a pretty avid RP'er so I think I should be fine; there most definitely won't be any one liners from this lil' lass!
I'm familiarizing myself with the systems now but to me they are pretty easy to understand - a tad different to what I've used/used to in the past but that was the point of me joining, trying something new. Yes Yes~ 

Thank you again Monsieur Tristan Sir~

Journal is done-done and just waiting for it to be accepted~ Have to see how that goes, my character isn't going to be the most pleasant one to deal with, but we shall see, we shall see. Right now I am just perusing the forums, posting here and there (whilst trying not to post too much!) 

Yes that is true; Change is good - it'd make sense to have a character change and adapt to various people and what not.
Ehh the first half of SAO was ok, I just couldn't really get into the whole romantic aspect of it, and Asuna actually annoys me oh my!

Oh puhleeze; I followed Effie - she's my waifu. Sides if I was really in the room would you be fleeing away from me or toward me~

Thank you!
I should be ok for now, right now I am just getting my lil feely feelers out there.
I may have to attempt to get a few more people out there in terms of RP since poor lil' Mari is pretty useless in SAO right now! Yes. yes.

No, no - she is useless. She didn't even read the book properly. So doesn't exactly know how to do much at all.
But she's bound to attempt to use people to her advantage. At the moment Tristan is RPing with her to get her profession, so at least she will have that soon