Mari's Journal

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/666608181916729354/684450161161928761/mari.jpg

MARI

Height: 156cm/5.6 Feet

<<History>>
Mari had a typical upbringing in a typical family. There were no real hurdles. She had a family who loved her, and who she loved in return. Her father died when she was in her twenties, but it was a death the family was expecting, He had passed from emphysema, due to a lifetime of heavy smoking, she hates the stench of smoke as it both reminds her of her father, and the cause of his death. Mari never knew him well, as he was separated from her mother at an early age; but she still had nothing but fond memories of him. Mari's mother is still alive, and happily remarried. She currently does not keep in contact with Mari - not through any fault of her own, but Mari guesses her new family and child keep her busy. It wasn't the perfect life, but it was a good life. Mari married Jonathan - an up and coming business entrepreneur at the young age of 22 - after finding out that she was pregnant with his child.

After giving birth to her daughter things turned sour - her husband grew paranoid, and wanted to divorce - assuming Mari only wanted him for his money. He grew angry, distant and emotionally destructive. Mari is recently divorced after court proceedings lasted a year; her ex husband winning custody over their 12 month old daughter, thanks to shoddy lawyers and a few underhanded payments. He made a big show of power in regards to this, being extremely arrogant. This is why Mari has absolutely no patience for those who feel they need to boast their powers and skills. Nor for those who throw around death threats. 

Mari hails from Australia and was on a work visa in Japan; she taught at a variety of schools in Kamikura, the Namima Ward, and Nara - she'd often take day trips to Osaka or Kyoto. Mari adored teaching there, loving the young children, (and not so loving the older students) however after three years she had to return home so she could come back on a renewed visa. In the airport on the way home they had these new 'State-of-the-art' pods where one could rest during particularly long layovers - they had a new game being demo'd there called 'Sword Art Online' Mari knew of the game, she had tried delaying her flight to line up for it but missed out on the opportunity. So, in delight - Mari figured she could mess around with the demo of it; she had a 90 minute time slot allocated to her; and when her time came around she figured she'd have some fun before a stressful return home. Little did she know, she'd never make that flight.mari.png?width=509&height=639

<<Personality>>
The rumours about Mari far outweigh the reality of Mari. If you ask someone who Mari is, they'd say a ruthless and cold killer - perhaps they would say she enjoys murder, and torture but these things are far from truth. During her first few years within Aincrad Mari was indeed cold. She often appeared uncaring, and hated being around others - hated contact even more. Mari was terrified of becoming close to others. Terrified of betrayal, and of loosing anyone she became close with. Unfortunately, many of these fears came true.

She was forced to take multiple lives, and has never forgiven herself for it.  Mari has a tendency to fear being alone, and yet continues to push others away. Mari finds it hard to make friends, she has deep-seeded trust issues and has very little self worth. Those who manage to gain her trust and friendship will gain someone who would die for them, but most would never reach that.

For those who can pick it, she has an Australian accent; and when she's nervous she always tries to do something with her hands - be it playing with her hair, clothing or nails.

<Link Start>

With these hands I've picked a rose 
And have
 stopped its life
Only now I understand 
I stole its
 life 

102404481_921888588326427_8827561719070801628_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fadl3-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=dGh4cmxPpFsAX8PiSrY&oh=d8bc53ce8aadc9014525a4d34f098d7b&oe=5EFFB625&ig_cache_key=MjMyMzM5ODQ4NTUwMzU4MDc1MA%3D%3D.2

Virtues

Motherly: It's rare; Very rare. But Mari, being a mother can show kind tendencies toward others; often offering wise or protective words to them in an attempt to cheer them up; even though her words can be blunt or uttered with tones of annoyance they do have a level care behind them. This trait wavers, and once was hidden but now comes out often through her interaction with others

Charismatic: Mari is well spoken and able to talk her way into and out of a variety of situations. Depending on the other person, she can easily manipulate them to do her bidding, or to coax them into helping her with few sweetly uttered words. Mari is a decent judge of character and from watching a person can adapt her tone and words to the situation at hand. She looks easily approachable and is generally easy to talk to unless you rub her the wrong way.

Meticulous: Mari is a stickler for detail, if she wants to butter her bread- she will want to make sure its buttered perfectly even, If she is entering a room, looking for treasure she will go over every nook and cranny, she will reread any notes or replay any messages given to her. She wants to make sure that every little detail is logged, every little dark corner explored, and every little action performed to a high standard. This can be a double edged sword, as she may become preoccupied with finishing a irrelevant task before moving onto something with a higher priority. 

VICES
Emotional: Mari is the kind of person to wear her heart on her sleeve. When put into tough situations she'll put on a very cold and cruel front to avoid being hurt. It was her go to till very recently where she had learned to open up again. Despite that; she tends to react based on her emotions, its clear to read what she's feeling because it's plastered all over her face.

Foul Mouthed: Mari is quick to anger, and often runs her mouth. She is blunt and at times lacks finesse or tact. She isn't good with communicating with people at the best of times; and when she tries to be nice she often ends up saying something rude or disrespectful. She doesn't inherently try to upset people she just lacks tact. She has what most would refer to as 'foot in mouth syndrome'

Distrusting: She RARELY holds emotional ties, if someone is not useful to her she will drop them or have little reason to talk to them... Mari will form parties with people, she may travel with them for hours, days, weeks - but the moment she feels they are no longer needed she will up and leave them. She doesn't wish to get close to people, she doesn't trust many. She finds that others place their trust in her too easily but Mari rarely puts her own in others. She has been burnt and hurt too many times, and so even the people with the best of intentions or the kindest of personalities will struggle to get close to Mari.   Mari really dislikes it when people push and prod her to open up.

Profession: Alchemist

Relationships (WIP)

Family:
Evelyn: 
Deceased Daughter

Friends:

Alkor- I...loved him, irrevocably once. I thought he felt the same - but sadly I found out that wasn't true. I still miss him, and wish that we could be friends but I think he may hate me. I can't blame him for that. If he doesn't want to see me that's okay. I just hope that wherever he is, he's okay. And that he knows he doesn't have to be alone.

Macradon: This guy is the biggest f**king idiot I've ever met. He's also a terribly messy eater - but he's also my best friend and I don't think I'd be here today if he wasn't there that day to pull me back from a very dark place. I'd trust him with my very life. He's strong, and resolute and will be one of the key factors to getting everyone out of here. He's still an idiot though.

Baldur: People aren't allowed to be this attractive. It should be f**king illegal. Baldur has a strong and kind soul, and I adore him for it. He's one of the fellow Pillars in Jacobs Ladder. He's the kind of person who can light up a room with a smile. He also likes puns. I don't think he gets the hint sometimes though.

Cordelia:  When I first met her I didn't like her, she had such disdain for others and I couldn't fathom it. But now I see her as like, a little sister. She's sweet and kind - and I like seeing her.  She makes me laugh in this crazy ass world.

Oikawa: I miss him. Only person to truly see how tired I always am. I wish I didn't push him away.

Beat: Dumb ass idiot who equally wanted to kill me, but also jumped into a creepy void to try and save me!?  Has nice eyes. Cooks good.

Shield: Hungry for gold and SP - but one of the few adults with a level head in this game

Acquaintances 

Freyd: I don't know anything anymore...

Foes 

Friends:
Baldur
Cordelia
Oikawa
Shield
Beat

Friendlist
Alkor  | Baldur | Macradon | Zajcica  | Cordelia | Hidden | Shield | Beat | Oikawa

Edited by Mari

SKILLS
SP USED 368/521

WEAPON SKILLS
2H ASSAULT SPEAR RANK 5 - 50SP
Effect: Gain +1 Damage per rank (+5)

[RANK 3 MOD] PRECISION - 15SP
Passive
Effect: Gain +1 base damage when using Sword Arts
Description: Become more vicious and ferocious with your weapon of choice

[RANK 5 MOD] PRECISION - 15SP
Passive
Effect: Gain +1 ACC
Description: After many fights, your vision is honed, your distance judging is perfect, allowing you to be more precise. 

COMBASKILLS
CHARGE RANK 5 - 50SP
Active: Post Action
Effect: +1 base damage per rank to a single attack. You may only use a Charge attack once per opponent per combat and only if it is possible via roleplay. A charge attack negates any auto-hit effects from other skills and mods (e.g. Surprise Attack mods from Hiding, Tracking mod from Searching) and now have a -1 Accuracy debuff.
Description: Charge towards an opponent to inflict extra damage

[RANK 3 CHARGE MOD] BULL RUSH - 8SP
Passive
Cooldown: 3 turns
Effect: A successful charge also stuns the target for 1 turn
Description: Your charge becomes more reckless, inflicting a stun against your opponent in addition to the extra damage it grants

BATTLE HEALING RANK 5 - 50SP
Passive
Effect: While in combat, recover 1% per rank of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.
Description: Passively recover health in battle.

EXTENDED MOD LIMIT RANK 3 - 10SP
Passive
Effect:  Increases the number of active mods available by 1 per rank. (+3)
Description:
You've familiarized yourself with your skills to the point of second nature, allowing you to utilize more mods at once.

FIRST AID RANK 5 - 50 SP
Energy Cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down)
Effect: Heal 4% per rank of a target party member’s maximum HP (rounded down). Cannot target the user.
Description: The user's hands and target player glow a soft white, healing the target for a percentage of their maximum HP

[RANK 5 FIRST AID MOD] Field Medic
Active: Post action
Cooldown: 2 turns
Energy Cost: 12 En + 3 En per player healed
Effect: Heal your entire party (including yourself) for 20% of each party members maximum HP (rounded down)
Description: The user and each of the users party members simultaneously glow a soft white. Drains the users energy to restore health to the entire party.

ARMOUR SKILL
LIGHT ARMOUR RANK 5 - 50SP
Passive
Effect: Gain Mitigation based on your rank in the Light Armour skill. May only benefit from one armour skill at a time.
Rank 5: 25 MIT
You become proficient with light armour

[RANK 3 LIGHT ARMOUR MOD 'ATHLETICS']  - 9SP
Effect: Gain +1 base damage and +(10*Tier=30) HP while wearing light armour.
Description: You can endure more and hit harder.

[RANK 5 LIGHT ARMOUR MOD 'SPRINT & ACROBATICS']- 15SP
Effect: Gain +1 evasion whilst wearing light armour.
Description: You are able to move more quickly and nimbly.

Fishing
Cost: 10 SP
Effect: Use a dice roll to fish something up based on a natural CD result:

• CD 1: Fished up a boss monster!
  • CD 2-3: Fished up a monster with loot minimum stats
  • CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
  • CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
  • CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
  • CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
  • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
  • CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!

Note: When fishing up a treasure chest, another post action is still required to open it. Fished-up monsters take their turn before the player(s) and originally target the Fisher.
Boss monsters have the following stats: (Player Level * 20) HP | (Player Level * 6) DMG | (Player Level) MIT. Boss monsters drop col equal to their total HP and 2 materials in addition to normal loot drops.

Description: The user has learned the water holds secrets, and now goes to search them, though it holds dangers...

LOCKED SKILLS
SURVIVAL - 3SP
Passive
Effect: I
ncreases out of combat health regeneration to (15* Tier=30) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.Description: After braving the harsh sands of the desert, harsh environmental hazards no longer affect you.
Unlocked after completing the quest <<The Traveler>>

FAMILIAR MASTERY - EXPERT - 18SP
Passive
Effect:  
Gain +1( *Tier) base damage per Rank when fighting with your familiar. This does not stack with the Damage enhancement.
Description:  Your familiar helps you in combat. For each skill level invested, the players gains +1 to their base damage. You may only benefit from one Familiar Mastery skill at a time. These bonuses cannot exceed your enhancement cap.
arsh environmental hazards no longer affect you.
Unlocked after completing the quests <<Feeding the Enemy>> and <<Training your Friend>>

MARTIAL ARTS RANK 0

huehue

Edited by Mari

INVENTORY
✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

EQUIPMENT

[T3]BLEEDING LANCE EQUIPPED
-- [ +2 BLEED | +1 DAMAGE ]
 A long pointed weapon whose tip is hollow like a hypodermic needle, only rather than to inject it is designed to siphon. Just below the head is an engraving of a shield.

[T1E3] Beacon Necklace EQUIPPED
-- [ Accuracy III | +3 ACC ]       
[T3] Perfect INFERNAL SHADOW | Light Armour EQUIPPED
Name: Infernal Shadow
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion | Evasion | Flame Aura
Description: Dark brown leather harness covering most of the torso but still leaving a lot of dexterity for the wearer. The dark leather has a few cracks in it, and sometimes small sparks appear when moved around. The cracks glow a dim red light in the dark.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18750-f17-obsidian-invasion/?do=findComment&amp;comment=593986

[T2E3] COAT OF HUSK | Light Armour
-- [ +2 EVA | +1 SAV ]   

<<Armour of the sands>>  +2 Mitigation +1 Thorns

[T2]DEMONIC KUSANAGI
-- [ +2 EVA | +2 BLEED ]      

CONSUMABLES

Spoiler

<<Teleportation Crystal>> X2

Field Rations X2
Item Type: Snacks
Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

Field Rations + 2 X2
Item Type: Snacks
Effect: Grants +120 to max HP. Must be level 50+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time

Immolation Potion X3
Item Type: Potion
Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

Immolation Potion +2    X1
Item Type: Potion
Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 30 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 50+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

Water Canister  X2
Item Type: Consumable [3 Charges]
Effect: Grants +(5 *Tier) health regeneration while out of combat. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

Water Canister  X1
Item Type: Consumable [2 Charges]
Effect: Grants +(5 *Tier) health regeneration while out of combat. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

Overhealth Potion +30  X1

Antidote  X1

Spyglass (2 Charges) X1

T2 Damage Mitigation Potion II | (ID:134124)
Enhancements Prevent 20  damage from successful attacks against you. Effect lasts for one thread.
Description: A potion in a thin vial with a cork. A small label with a shield is on it

2 x Titans Strength T1 Potions.    Damage +3

0X Super Sight and Speed Dried Bamboo Shoot: 2 ACC, 1 EVA

Super Speed Dried Bamboo Shoot: +2 EVA

2x Super Buff Shoyu Ramen: +2 Protien 
1 x Super Money Shoyu Ramen: +3 Prosperity
Super Armor Shoyu Ramen: [+15 MIT]

[x2] T2 | Super Lucky Matcha Motchi: +3 LD - 1400 Col
x1] T1 | Super Sight and Speed Shoyu Ramen: +2 ACC, +1 EVA -1800

Mass Recovery Crystal (Heals you and each member of your party for (30 * Target's Tier) X3

Snowfrost Potion - Wearer will only take half fire damage

Matriarch’s Holy Stinger [Unique Item: Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread] 

Immolation Potion +2 :When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 30 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 50+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

1 x Dimensional Backpack
1x Custom Ambition Tool

+1 Perfect Armour (139056)
+2 Rare Consumables (139056), (139056-2)

Perfect Consumables: [139268c] [139771c]
Rare Consumables [139518a] [139518b] [139578b] [139578c]

1 x T3 Rare Armor (142178b)
3 x T3 Perfect Consumables (138190b)(138190c)(139259)
2 x T3 Uncommon Consumables (138233b)(138234b)
2 x T3 Rare Consumable (136257a)(142178a)

3 x T3 Rare Trinket  [165750]. [165844]. [165845]

SPECIAL/EVENT/QUEST  ITEMS

Spoiler

<<Bandit's Guile>> Increases a player's Evasion by '1' point. Potion effect lasts for one battle.

Matriarch’s Holy Stinger  X1
(Consumable):[Unique Item: Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread] 

<<Monkey Agility>> X1
A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

<<Terra Firma Scale>> 
Terra Firma Scale [Unique Item - On Consumption, it will grant any Armor a temporary additional Mitigation slot for a thread, this temporary Mitigation slot bypasses the mitigation enhancement limit.]

<<Sandstone Armor Potion>>
[T2 Potion - Gives a player +30 MIT for a thread.]

<<Snowfrost Potion>> X1
This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

Zero Degree Icicle (T2 Rare Weapon of chouse:  DAGGER) - Freeze / Accuracy - Permanent weapon

<<Essence of Steel>> [Unique Item]*: Use to enhance one weapon, armor, or accessory and increase its rarity by one level. [ex. An Uncommon Weapon becomes a Rare Weapon].

1x Cerberus Etching - change a equipment slot to BURN

<<Nemean Fur>> [T2 Uncommon Light Armor - Bloodclot]

1x Witches CD+1

Bunny Stamp - Increase the Rarity of a single item by one stage, up to Demonic, selecting a normal Enhancement in the process (Limit 1)

3 x Reroll Ticket - Reidentify a single slot on a single piece of gear at a merchant.

<<Treant armor>>

A consumable that when used, applies a layer of bark on a piece of armor/shield. The treant armor adds one slot
of mitigation to that piece for one thread. This cant bring the mit above its maximum(3 slots)

Edited by Mari
  • 5 years later...

*This was so long it ended up requiring its own post*
*There are some missing threads and any missing SP has been discussed with Gladiator, current SP count may not reflect all listed here*

PAST ROLEPLAY ARCS
✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯  ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

The First two years Mari had been in Aincrad. She started out fairly strong-willed with a desire to help others and a core belief that death was a waste of life. She had her baggage within the real world but she had a loving and caring personality. That soon changed as she had to face the death of her daughter, by her own hand. Soon after, a man she loved Alkor was believed to have died during the Hydra fight.

Player after Player fell by her hand - and more often by not it was not her will to do so. Either by self defense, circumstance, or accident. Mari had began to procure the reputation of the merciless 'Pink PKer'  Trying her best to ignore that, and redeem herself Mari charged the frontlines - working hard and striking the final blow on the Floor 11 boss.

Mari's once cheery and warm desposition changed to that of snarky, rude, and cold - with friend after friend betraying her. One even trying to take her life Mari became more recluse. The final blow was the rumours that many were after her head and were using her ferocity in the frontlines to their benefit. They wanted to kill Mari during a boss battle.

Finally...

She gave up, what was the point in living in a world that hated her? So she hid herself away from that world.

Arc 1: Into Wonderland
Total SP in Ark: 25

When Mari first came into Sword Art Online; these RP's Chronicle how she became a performer and how she managed to make quick enemies of the major members of the Crimson Inquisition, including their leader -Argumail. She found a comrade in a man known as Life, and managed to both anger and make amends with Alkor. She found a close compatriot in the silver tongued Lotharian and had a merry night of drinking with Zero. She also managed to open up to a sombre, quiet man - Moartea. 

How Mari got the Performer Profession 4SP
Mari meets up with Tristan, a fellow performer who helps her gain the profession; despite Tristan's kind nature he annoys Mari with his non nonchalant and rude attitude.

Tired of 'Playing Nice'   2SP
Mari has a run in with the Crimson Inquisition, angering a few of it's higher members - she meets Kazuya and Life in this RP - Mari immediately has an immense dislike toward Kazuya for his whole 'inner demon' monologue and his claim that he is the future king of hell. 

Trek   2SP
Mari meets Argumail,the leader of the Crimson Inquisition, angering a few of it's higher members - she meets Kazuya and Life in this RP - Mari immediately got off on the wrong foot with Argumail, the two insulting each other - still, they had come to a sort of agreement to go to this strange 'Wolf Bowl' that Argumail talked about. Argumail claimed her safety but Mari quickly realized that he was trying to set up her death by the mobs and left before anything dangerous occurred.  

A Pact of Silence 2SP
Mari meets up with Life again - and of course...they fight...again, but despite their angry words the two manage to come to some form of unspoken agreement between the two of them as they found common ground and ideals.

Hankerin' For Hunger 1SP
Mari meets Rebekah here, the two share a pleasant conversation whilst Rebekah show's off her cooking skills and feeds a hungry, hungry Mari

<< Breaking the Unbreakable>> - ROCK ON  2SP
Mari finds a unbreakable rock, and smashes it with her puntastic flirtatious quips; she also head butts it. Mari gained the Martial Arts skill here.

Where absolutely Nobody Knows your Name 1SP
Mari was drinking quietly in a tavern however her reprise is quickly ruined by Lotharian - a flirtatious silver tongued man, Mari also began forming the idea for her guild in this chapter - she met Yuji, Lessa an Alkor here - however Alkor had threatened her, misinterpreting her vitriolic banter with Life.

Letting it all Go - Unrestricted Chat Filter 1SP
Lotharian and Mari meet late at night in a Tavern

Let's Forget That Happened... 1SP
After the unpleasant experience in the Tavern earlier that day, Mari chooses to drink away her stress- here she meets 'Cotton Ball' - Zero, a quiet and reserved man. After a few drinks the two share a friendly conversation, flirts and something more....

A Performance Under the Stars 1SP
Mari lets out her heart and soul through song, an unexpected and literal drop in from Life scares and angers her - as she didn't want to see anyone in her emotionally unstable state. Mari also meet's Alkor here and the two somewhat make amends. 

Bump in the Night! 1SP
Mari has a bad habit of sleeping outside; in this chapter she meets Moartea, and they share a few private memories and moments, unexpectedly creating a strong bond in a short amount of time.

<<Worn Out Welcome>>   2SP   
Mari agrees to take on a quest with Lotharian to gain some armour as the two are poorly under equipped. They were enjoying each others company until Lotharian told Mari that the two had spent a drunken night together - one that Mari does not remember. Mari gets very angry at Lotharian, and accuses him of taking advantage of her when she is drunk. She storms off and away from him, and its clear her fighting is affected. The two make amends - and still have a friendship, Albeit  a rocky one.

Meeting Someone New with Steel 1SP
Mari wanders the floors; and bumps into a player who seems...[to be completed when RP finished]

You've Been Cursed! Hit the Frog and Toad!  2SP
Mari has been cursed! She got a riddle wrong in the witches event - this whacky out of character quest sees Mari turn into a frog! She must find a way to turn back quick before she becomes part of a hungry NPC's dinner!

CURSES!   2SP
Life was also hit with a curse! He became blind and just so happened to 'bump' into Mari. Copping a few feels whilst he was at it. Mari was already in a bad mood that day, having just recovered from being turned into a frog. An experience she'd not live down

Arc 2: The Plot Thickens....
Total SP in Ark:17
In progress/abandoned Threads:2

Uriel, a strange man who seems to know Mari appears during the grand opening of a Merchants shop. He instigates issues between herself and Moartea, Mari also meets Orhalimi and Macgrath and discusses the formation of her new guild ' The Cerulean Silence' Life also decides that he needs to play matchmaker and bring two people together in a fun series of events.

Rowan's Grand Opening 1SP
Mari has been cursed! She got a riddle wrong in the witches event - this whacky out of character quest sees Mari turn into a frog! She must find a way to turn back quick before she becomes part of a hungry NPC's dinner!

Come Out to Play  1SP
Mari runs into Uriel during Rowan's Grand Opening...she has no idea why this player seems to have it in for her. He is rude, and has such harsh words to offer her. His behavior is well beyond psychotic. Mari was handling him, but Moartea happened to come and intervene; they shared some heated words before Mari and Moartea decided the best course of action for some one so volatile was to ignore them, and so Mari and Moartea left Uriel.

Meeting Someone New 1SP
Mari runs into a new, skittish player by the name of MacGrath, with wide eyes he nervously starts up a conversation with Mari...

Games are Meant to be Played Together [Currently Archived/in Progress]
Mari meets someone named Orhalimi who rudely sits next to her and tries to sarcastically start a conversation.

Cerulean Silence - Forming a Guild  1SP
Mari has finally managed to gain enough interest to create her guild; the Cerulean Silence. Here she meets MacGrath, Fallen, Terrance, Yuji and Orhalimi and discusses the outline of the Guilds ideas. She continues with her expectations and goals; sadly she doesn't see eye to eye with one of her members and Orhalimi storms out.

Is This an Alliance?   in progress
Mari was playing alone in the middle of a Frozen Lake on the 4th Floor - there she encounters a beautiful woman by the name of Primrose. The two share a warm conversation and find Companionship in the mutual dislike of Argumail and his guild. They discuss their guilds and what their ideals are...[to be continued upon completion] 

In the Time of Planning... 1SP   
Mari is summoned to a guild leader meeting to discuss the clearing of the 9th Floor, Mari is a little nervous but seeing familiar and friendly faces there put her at ease. She felt comfortable and confident. However she quickly realized that she was under levelled and she did not have the correct equipment. The next few days would be spent training vigorously to catch up to speed

<<Quest AVALANCHE>>  The Dealio   4SP
Mari met up with Zelrius who agreed to help her gain items that would help in the upcoming boss fight and Alkor; who wished to tag along for the Journey. Mari fould Zelrius egotistical and narcissistic. Caring more about his looks than helping. He didn't bother with the smaller mobs but helped out with the main boss, practically wiping it out in a few strikes. Mari is thankful to Zelrius, and Alkor; and finds a new passion for the adrenaline of a good fight. 

<<Long live the Queen!>>   4SP
Mari, Lotharian and Claim go on an adventure to take on the Wasp Queen. Mari has improved significantly since the last time she had fought with Lotharian - and the man begins to question his resolve and power within the game, feeling out of sorts as he watches Mari improve - leaps and bounds in front of him. The relationshup between Mari and Lotharian is still rocky, but they have a mutual respect for one another. Mari admires Claim's ability to battle.

Some Things are Better left Unknown 1SP
Mari is attacked by Uriel whilst she takes a nap outside and finds out some horrendous news. Uriel was the very corrupt lawyer that cheated the system and used fake evidence in order for Mari to loose custody of her child to her abusive ex husband. Uriel played twisted mind games with Mari, hurting her - Luckily Life came in to stop the fight. He attempted to PK Uriel but Mari, being the kind of person she was refused to let him - instead she paid Uriel off, using Col to leave the two alone.

Something to Do  1SP
Mari meets up with one of the few people she finds a connection with. Moartea. She wanted to show her appreciation for their previous encounter and agreed to help him search for his rare ore. Moartea confesses his feelings toward Mari, but Mari rebuts them, telling him that she finds it very difficult to have affection for others; and that she values their solid friendship. Still, Moartea wishes to win her heart so ends the night with a small, unfinished game of 20 questions. He also left her with a parting gift, a rare glowing crystal which Mari plans to make into a necklace.

Confessions & Truths  1SP
Last time Mari and Zero met up they were....drunk and they had participated in some questionable things. The two agreed to meet up to discuss these matters, and it resulted in Zero breaking down and admitting his faults. Mari consoled him, chastised him and cheered him up. They then had a pleasant discussion before agreeing to meet up later to help Mari with a quest. 

Blood in the Sand <Quest>  [Archived/ in Progress]
Mari meets Raidou - a confusing person who rarely speaks a single word; since Zero was late Mari offers to team up with Raidou to complete the Sand Shark quest before the upcoming battles ahead. Zero joins the fray and the three make short work of the Sand Shark.

Love Doctor L - L Stands for Lurve 1SP
 Life has something planned...something devious...something...diabolical...something Doki -doki! Life has decided that two of his friends, Alkor and Mari are meant to be together so has set up a scheme to have them fall in love with each other, but as time goes on will his plans unravel and his scheme blow up in his face?

Arc 3: Unsettling Circumstances
Total SP in Ark: 18
In progress/abandoned threads: 2

Mari never intended to hurt anyone, nor kill anyone; that is just what she had done. Uriel, the cruel and vindictive man had managed to get Mari to strike down her daughter in cold blood - before he was killed by Alkor, Alkor saved her life. Marking himself as a Pker too. Mari fell into a dark depression, and Life a friend she trusted is not all as he seems. 

Mari saves players by killing Argumail. Having not fully mentally recovered from the death of her daughter Mari is at a loss of what to do and finds comfort in Alkor. She strengthens her guild who stand by her despite her transgressions and meets someone she has become fast friends with. Celes.

The Final Nail In the Coffin 1 SP
Uriel continues to plague Mari this time he brings her very own daughter into the mix. Even with the help of Alkor Mari wasn't able to control herself and the maniacal Uriel twisted Mari's hand. Causing her to kill her own daughter, before he could inflict any more damage Alkor had killed Uriel. The tides have turned and Mari is now marked a Player Killer.

Behind Blue Eyes  1SP   
Mari pours her heart and soul out during a violin performance in the middle of a frozen lake. She attracts the attention of a variety of players; the main ones being Celes and Sinon, Sinon joins her guild after an overemotional display.

Red Like Roses; Cold as Snow   1SP   
In her grieving process Mari puts on a performance in the middle of a lake on the 4th floor, she has an audience who are all affected in various ways by her lilting tunes. She first meets Sinon and Celes here. Two players she doesn't exactly care for, but Sinon managed to weasel his way into her guild. 

Cerulean Silence: Material Gathering    1SP
Mari's guild goes out to collect Materials, they do rather well - and succeeded in working together efficiently and in a timely manner.

The Iron that Breathes   1SP
Mari saw Argumail, a man she already greatly dislikes attack three players. Celes - the kind girl Mari met at the lake was in battle with him. Mari was disgusted with the abhorrent behaviour of the man, he laughed as he licked his blade, taunted her and wiped his blood across her face. Mari stepped in. Killing him. She voiced her concerns to the girls she saved. Stating that she would refuse to allow any of them bare the burden of a PKer.  

What it means to be a PKer    1SP
Mari seeks solice from Alkor, and the two grow closer as he assures her she isn't a monster, even after the death of Argumail. Mari slowly realizes that she has stronger feelings for Alkor than she would like to admit.

An Unprecedented Meeting  [Archived/In progress 11 posts to go] 

The Cold is what I know  1SP  
Mari reaches out to Life; as he is one of the few friends she has in Aincrad; Life is different. He was not acting his usual self and seemed to almost revel in the fact that she had taken a life. Mari was distraught after what she had done. He started twisting her words; convincing her that killing people was the right thing to do. Life decides to leave Mari - claiming he doesn't want to see her ever again, stating that he loved her and couldn't stand seeing her and Alkor get along so well. Mari feels lost and hurt; having her only friend leave her.

Where the Flowers Bloom   [archived/ in Progress]
Mari meets up with Lessa whilst she is placing flowers at the place where her daughter died. The two share a short conversation however it is quickly clear that Lessa is uncomfortable around Mari, and does not enjoy spending time with the pink haired woman. Mari at first; is oblivious to this; however she soon catches on and chooses to part ways with Lessa rather than put her through such things. Mari feels disappointed as Lessa was someone she admired.

Hot and Cold  1SP
This is the first time Mari meets Daeron; she meets him on the outskirts of the 4th floor - he offers her liquor to ease her clearly troubled and agitated self. Daeron throws a few flirts Mari's way but she rebukes and ignores them, feeling annoyed as she has budding feelings for Alkor. Mari learns that Daeron has a PKer mark because he enjoyed taking lives. Mari isn't sure how she feels about that, and begins to question her own morals. Daeron kisses her but Mari slaps him - Daeron then admits he has feelings for Lessa

Out For a Stroll     1SP   
Mari is resting in a cave on the second floor; she runs into a person known as Sasayakaze - who is seeking shelter from the cold. Mari shows a kinder side; by offering him a place to stay, shelter from the cold. Food, drink - and even an escort back to town. She offers him advice and warnings before parting ways

<<The Traveller>> Lazy Old Ladies   2SP  
Mari goes on a wild goose chase for a 'sick' old lady into the middle of the freaking desert! She has to carry the cargo all the way back to a seedy town, so seedy that even a PKer can freely enter. Just what did the old kook want Mari to retrieve?

Searching and Conversing  1SP  
Mari meets up with Zero whilst she is material hunting; Zero attempts to kiss her and admits he has feelings for her - the two argue and Zero falls into a bout of depression. Mari feels pissed, but tries to throw him a bone by offering him somewhat kind words. The two discuss the ramifications of staying in Aincrad too long and the effects it has on their bodies in the outside world.

Why did you do it? WHY?     1SP  
Mari is resting in a field when she is approached by Draterion, a bratty kid who is upset over the death of Alkor - he attempts to threaten her but Mari's cold and calm demeanour and explanation seem to scare him off.

Solo With A Party! 1SP
Zelrius tries to get a party together to go group hunting; things don't exactly go according to plan with people quickly growing bored - others missing their chance to attack entirely. With few people carrying the entire team the group quickly breaks up. Mari deems it a waste of time and is disappointed with the nonchalant behaviour of her fellow players.

Choosing the Darker Path   1SP  
Mari comes across a group of people discussing PKing, she is very angry to hear that some people find the aspect interesting. She meets Kiru in this RP - Mari becomes quite defensive of Celes, and reiterates that she wouldn't needlessly kill others, nor draw her blade on someone unless they did so on her; and attacked others. Mari scolds Yuji for being too brash.

Time by the Lake    1SP  
Moartea requests to speak to Mari in regards to her recent PKer status. Mari tells Moartea that she hated his guild, and she hated its leader; who was so ready to kill her friends. Moartea tells her he left the Crimson Inquisition; however Mari soon found that he was still within the guild. Mari knows Moartea liked her romantically, and that still seemed to be the case which made it a little awkward. He asked her to play her violin, she refused and instead he tried to play a game of 20 questions with her.

Blackout    1SP
Mari and Alkor are out on an adventure, and a crowd begins to form. Alkor shows distaste for the crowd, and Mari comforts her friend, Ceres.

Flowers and Tea     1SP  
Celes notices Mari feeling really down and out of sorts lately. She finds Mari collecting flowers to place on her daughters grave. Celes helps Mari then takes Mari to a small hut outside the safe zone where they complete a quest that enables them to enjoy a light meal and a warm bed. The two share the single bed together, and Mari appreciates Celes' kind sentiments. 

Arc 4: Falling 
In progress abandoned: 1

Mari manages to land the final blow on Frosty the Warlord, she also kills another player by the name of Tom - claiming a large bounty from Zelrius. Mari and Alkor's relationship grows closer; and Mari realizes that she actually loves him. She meets a young boy by the name of Jacob and has a soft spot for him, for at the mere age of 6 he reminds her of her departed daughter. Mari also meets a few school children who gang up on her - then each other - only to meet their deaths by Mari's blade.

Frosty the Warlord 3SP
The event boss for the month is Frosty; the fight was a roller-coaster; starting with a bang and quickly dying into a fizzle - however with great effort Frosty is defeated. Mari manages to land the final blow on the monster; gaining the special mob drop; however is disappointed when she finds that it is a weaker version of her current blade.

Goodbyes are Hard but Neccessary  1SP
Mari doesn't like saying goodbyes

Let me Snow the Way 1SP
Mari happened upon Tom, who - despite her warnings not to - became a PKer. Since he ignored her warnings, he somehow managed to earn the ire of the Azure Brigade, and a very high bounty was placed on his head by none other than Zelrius. Mari came to offer him a merciful death, and taking the bounty. She paid little attention to those who were there; and those who witnessed Tom's death still tread in fear of the Pink PKer.

Slippery Slopes  1SP
Mari comes to Alkor for solace and advice; she finds that she really cares for him - and they share their first kiss. Mari learns Alkor's real name, Thom - and she tells him his, Amari. The two share sweet and tender moments and words - till finally Mari allowed Alkor to rest peacefully, nestled into her body. For the first time, in a long time, Mari felt absolute peace, and she was happy. Genuinely happy.

Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting 2   1SP 
Mari holds a guild meeting; trying to be accommodating to her guild members she sets out a nice platter of foods and drinks - however she gets very annoyed at a few of her members for getting drunk during the meeting. During this meeting she discusses the directions of the guild - and the two different sects she will have.

Uhm...What?   [Archived / in Progress]
Mari notices Zelrius and Lessa down below; and watches as they chat.

A Flurry of Snow   1SP
Mari has a run in with a man who introduced himself as Ryu. He appears strong; he is a high levelled player and wields a Katana, but it is clear he is awkward around women, and is not good with interacting with others. His fumbles and foibles bother Mari but she attempts to restrain her crude and cold behaviour to try and forge some sort of bond with the man.

Knowing Each Other Better    1SP 
Kosan tries to get a better understanding of Mari, and why she does what she does. She seems very cold towards him refusing to open up to him however the two come to a sort of mutual understanding

Muddy Waters    1SP
Celes comes to Mari seeking aid after having some very hurtful words spoken to her by Tristan, much to the displeasure of Mari. Mari spends some time consoling Celes when none other than Tristan shows up! Mari slaps Tristan. Hard. A heated exchange ensues before Mari leads Celes away, clearly protective of one of her only friends.

Collecting Mats: This is the song that never ends!  1SP
Mari ventures into a dark cave to collect materials for her store NPC to craft. She has time to have some self reflection; and worries that her experiences are making her void of emotion.

Observation and a Discussion   1SP 
Mari encounters Sousuke, who just so happens to be the brother of the boy that she had killed. Tom. Not only that but he had chosen to join her guild. Fully aware of what she had done to Tom. Sousuke was one of the few people who understood why she did what she did. They have a conversation about ethics and the ramifications of ones actions before parting ways.

Looks can Be Deceiving  1SP
*note: This was with Jubei; his account and posts were deleted* 

Mari meets up with a man named Jubei who was having a very hard time, being annoyed by the younger players that roamed Aincrad. He and Mari share a few barbed words. Jubei agrees to go into town for her to collect a few things. The two part ways on a somewhat positive note.

Young and Old  1SP 
Where Mari first meets Jacob, a young boy at the tender age of 6. Mari is surprised at this; he wanted help killing boars which Mari obliged to. Not wanting to leave a kid alone out in the world. They encounter a pack of wolves instead - to which Mari helps protect Jacob whilst he fights them. Soon he grows sleepy. Mari tries to convince him to go back to town but he insists on staying with her; so the two go to a nearby cave where Mari sets up some sleeping arrangements. Jacob falls asleep comfortably against her whilst she watches over him.

Old and Young  1SP
Mari meets up with Jacob again; and the two come across a PKer; Mari becomes very startled when the PKer tries to attack Jacob; she becomes very defensive and authoritative, but Jacob ignores her and instead manages to land the final attack on the PKer. Luckily he didn't turn orange. After that Jacob asks Mari if his mother is dead; Mari doesn't know how to answer; Jacob ignores her further before finally running into town to sleep.

Ambush! Sugar, Spice, and everything not nice. 1SP
Mari got to witness first hand the gravity of the situation; of how being trapped within an online realm affected other players and people. How kids reacted, a group of High School children were chasing her down; attempting to kill her. Mari had no intentions of hurting or attacking them, their leader accidently fell off the edge; Sugar and Spice turned on Mari then each other - finally Mari put an end to the both of them.

When Romes in Ruins   1SP
Mari runs into Daeron on the first floor, he doesn't seem like his usual cocky self. Mari is troubled after the events in Ambush! Where she had to take down low levelled high schoolers. Daeron is up to his usual flirtatious quips however quickly grows angry, threatening Mari when he hears her mention Alkor. Daeron quickly calms down again and proposes that she and he take down Keith Yudai, a man Mari has never heard of before.

Arc 5 Further Down the Rabbit Hole
Total SP in Ark:11
In progress/abandoned: 1

Mari struggles with her declining sanity, but finds Solace in the few friends she has, and in Alkor who continues to be supportive and show her that even she could be loved. Mari continues to work on her guild Cerulean Silence

Is this real or just a fantasy?   1SP 
Mari has a converrsation with Celes over Soba noodles, Mari talks about her feelings for Alkor, and Celes talks about how she misses her partner Maggie.

Cerulean Silence Passive Sect Material Hunt #1  1SP 
Mari takes her guild members out to gather materials

Cerulean Silence Militant Sect Battle Training #1   1SP
Mari takes her guild members out to fight monsters

Avalanche with Kosan   1SP
Mari takes one of her guild members out to fight the Avalanche; at his request. The two make short work of the boss and Kosan learns a little more about Mari.

Third Times a Charm 1SP
Mari is tortured by Life as he uses her guilt against her.

Game Changer   1SP
 Mari seeks out life and attempts revenge but realizes she doesn't have the heart to kill someone again, let alone somenoe who used to be her friend, even if they did try to kill her

Through The Looking Glass  1SP
Jubei approaches Mari, and she admits she fears herself and how she's going insane

Mountain of Materials 1SP
Mari ventures into a mountain range to collect some materials and to deal with some self reflection. Alas, she had little time to do that as she had ran into a large group of leathery bats. She still came out with a hefty supply of materials.

A Quiet Hell  1SP 
Mari tries to have a quiet drink alone - not feeling very sociable, however she meets two people - Clarence and Legion who she managed to have a somewhat decent conversation with, before she felt she was becoming too volatile so Mari chose to leave the two to their own devices.

A Wary Encounter   1SP
Kosan tells Mari he is wary of her, an worried about her mental state

Healing Process  [archived/in Progress]
Alkor tells Mari he loves her, and comforts her in her time of need. He takes her into his lap and calms her down.

It's Time for a Resupply! 1SP  (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)

Outside the City; a Target will be Found 1SP
Mari meets up with a blue haired kid - an arrogant and displeasing child who claims he will kill all player killers despite him being a level 1 player. He tries to pick a fight with Mari and attempts to get her to attack him but Mari is unusually level headed throughout the entire ordeal.

Arc 6 
Total SP in Ark:14
In progress/abandoned: 3

Mari tries to make amends with people, but still struggles with reaching out to others - especially when she's met with constant ire and hate aimed at her, and her orange marker. Daeron continues to play games with her despite her clear rebuttal; disliking how he treats Lessa she questions his true motives. Mari manages to grow her guild despite hurdles - and even manages to help aid in various event fights. Finally, came her time to help wtih the Hydra - where she was but a single point off of the final strike - here, she saw Alkor die - and her world shattered.

Bored and Annoyed   1SP (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)Mari meets up with Daeron who is bored, he bothers Mari - trying to flirt with her when she is 100% not interested. She calls him out on his behavior and he apologizes, and says he won't do that sort of thing again.

To Bury The Past 1SP
Mari meets with a player named Asura who tells her violence and death isn't the only way, even though it may seem like it is.

Bad Apple  1SP
Mari plays the violin and attracts a crowd of people. Ooops.

Thrill of The Hunt  [ARchived/In Progress/ready to finish once unarchived]

Exchanging Pleasantries 1SP

Mari meets up with a cocky and overly flirtatious man named Kuro; and his companion who seems a little more level headed; Aaphi. The trio talk bargains; and deals before heading out to fight a Minotaur. With Mari there it was quickly defeated. The trio then separated, however Mari has offered them refuge when they need it; as she found the two a rather interesting pair.

Hot Springs  1SP
Daeron approaches Mari when she is trying to have a brief reprise. He admits to liking her and she questions him since he had told her numerous times he likes Lessa. The two talk about the Redemption quest.

Out for a Casual Stroll   1SP
Mari caught sight of Drake, a hot-headed low levelled player who hates Pkers, she decided to follow him, in hopes of trying to straighten things out - however there was a run in with Daeron who only instigated the issue. Daeron continued to flirt with Mari despite her rebuffs, Daeron and Drake got into a scuffle before Drake got scared and ran away.

Cerulean Silence Meeting #3 1SP
Mari calls a guild meeting and kicks out all who do not attend, going as to have only 3 remaining members including herself. Mari states that the guild will be going in a new direction, and that she would prefer to have a small, strong guild as opposed to a large one, feeling that numbers are no longer everything.

The Thorn Among The Roses (in progress/archived 5 posts remain with crozeph)
Crozeph and Mari discuss the Mark of a Pker

The Traveller quest with Jubei  1SP  (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)
After their meeting on the 4th floor, and a wager - Mari agrees to take Jubei on the Traveller Quest, in exchange Jubei promised to join her guild. The two, thanks to Jubei's luck managed to complete the quest in record time, in comparison to how long it had taken Mari to complete.

Death Rose (in progress/archived)
Mari comes across a user named Asen who seeks her help to find treasure, she reluctantly agrees

Lost 1SP
Mari meets up with Oske and her adopted Daughter, Pepper. Mari tries to help the young girl but ends up being rebuked because she is a PKer, it hurt Mari but she tried to hide it as she left, deciding it'd be better if she kept her distance from others.

A Call to Arms   1SP
Players gather and prepare for the upcoming event boss battle

Cupid's Wrath   3SP
Another Event Boss! This time in the form of the sarcastic, rude, and handsome Cupid. There are multiple fighters in this - and despite Cupid's rude remarks, he was quickly defeated at the hands of the other stronger players.

Floor 9 Boss Raid   3SP
The Molten Hydra fight was tough, despite numbers being high it simply went on too long and players grew weary - Rue was the first to die, then, to the surprise of everyone there - Alkor was the second. Mari watched as the man she loved crumbled, and ceased to exist in both the virtual and real world.

Arc 7
Total SP in Ark:9
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 1

Mari deals with the loss of Alkor, she struggles - constantly being beaten down. Due to a system update she chooses to be an alchemist but fueled buy hate and anger at the game and all those around her she continues to spiral downwards. She chairs the floor 10 boss meeting and continues to cut ties with those around her

Hello Darkness my Old Friend 1SP  
Mari deals with the emotions of loosing Alkor whilst exploring the 10th floor; she gains Night Vision in this thread; and uses it to her advantage, even managing to get a very good, hard look at the boss on the floor, the Orochi. Mari however, begins to sink into what some call depression, and others call insanity. 

Saving Valentine - Abandoned

Earning a Living: Alchemy Wonderland 2SP
An update in the system allowed for Mari to change professions; she decided to go for a more profitable route; and becomes an Alchemist. Her actions are fuelled by hate and anger at the game, and all those around her.

Is This an Alliance? [In Progress]
Mari meets Primrose and ...

Floor 10 Boss Planning 1SP  
Mari for once, is chairing the meeting. A grand honour and one with mighty shoes to fill, with previous heads to the meeting being Zelrius, Zero and Shark. Guild leaders discuss the Orochi, the boss that dwells on the dark 10th floor - and in a surprise move, Azure Brigade angrily renounce their participation in the battle. It had little effect on those present. Most, primarially Mari and Shark - sick of Azure's arrogant behaviour. 

A Potential Recruit  [in Progress 2 posts to go]
Mari meets Syo, a potential recruit for Cerulean Silence

Golden Honey 1SP
Mari meets Locke and offers him some Golden Honey a dangerous concoction of her own design. They were off to a good start till she did what she does best, and ruins things.

Earning a Living, Restocking the Store #1 1SP
Mari goes out on a material hunt for her Alchemy store and finds some very useful spots for future material gathering sessions. Strange red, sticky flowers - and a large tree oozing with valuable golden sap.

Earning a Living, Restocking the Store #2  1SP
Another material hunt on the 3rd floor yields poor results for Mari. She managed to find a field of strange blue flowers that seemed to put unsuspecting pray to sleep, then devours them; and an odd blood coloured sap from another tree. She scooped up some butterflies before deciding to try her luck on the 10th floor- failing that. She decided to call it a night and head back to her store.

I can Hear the Echoes  1SP 
Mari wanders in on a scene where her underling; Syo is being forced to enter a loosing fight with a PKer and a strong player. She steps in, and along with Kiru ends up killing the instigator - Echo. Draterion is there and is screaming about peace and harmony however was just making himself look the fool. Mari turned on Kaito; offering him a stern warning; before departing. Leaving Kiru to clean up any loose ends. Kiru seems upset at Mari's actions.

Subsiding Raging Storms  1SP   
A meeting with Kiru goes awry when Kosan approaches and gives Mari her own devious concoction, Calming Honey. Mari - having not slept properly for days found herself slipping in and out of consciousness. Meanwhile around her, all hell broke loose. With Kosan threatening her, and insulting both her and Alkor - only to face the wrath of Daeron who threatens to kill him. Finally, Mari manages to snap out of it, storming off with a bitter taste in her mouth with the whole ordeal. Further proving that she is not to trust anyone.

Arc 8 - Snapped
Total SP in Ark: 3
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads :3

Into The woods - 2SP (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)
Daeron continues to follow Mari, and tries to flirt with her - Mari is annoyed with this as she knows Daeron is also persuing Lessa and she thinks he is being unfair to the both of them.

When the string snaps 1SP
Mari becomes a victim of her own terrible alchemic concoctions. She lashes out at all those around her, snapping in upset hurt, anger, and rage - still not over the death of Alkor - she blames herself.

Escape -1 SP 
Daeron attempts to take his own life, he has the support of friends around him. Oske, Ariel and others - however the words of hope and friendship fall upon deaf ears. Mari appears and rips the sword from his chest, stating he needed to learn to stand on his own two feet. She has a brief word wit Azide who showed worry with her most recent outbursts. She assured him she never killed for fun or entertainment.

Jacobs 7th Birthday- 1 SP
Mari received notice that it was Jacobs 7th birthday. She seemed to be drifting apart from the kid lately, he had left her guild to join another. He had been acting rather sporadically too; still... Mari came to him at his request. She set up a picnic blanket and even managed to get him a cake. Mari g ave Jacob parting well wishes before removing herself from the party, not being comfortable with the amount of people there.

Stain on the Soul - abandoned
Daeron bothers Mari, he goes on and on about wanting to see more blood and bathe in it - Mari is angry at this. Daeron questions why others were looking up to him, Mari tried to tell him it was because he was trying ot better himself but he just threw it all away.

A Rose in the Spring - abandoned
Azide invites Mari to meet with him....

Arc 9 - Reprise
Total SP in Ark: 7
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 4

The End: 1SP 

Mari walks in on a large gathering of people - at its center was Kiru. Who seemed very upset. Her eyes were bloodshot and her voice was quivering. Mari was a tad curious as to why, but as she approached she heard Kiru shouting at Zelrius- a man Mari thought was dead, she was shouting at him about how she  never wanted to see Mari again. Mari decided she wouldn't bother the girl, or the group and continued on her way.

FLASH! In Progress/Abandoned
After a few weeks reprise Mari returns - lingering on the 1st floor waiting for a contact she runs into Draterion - someone she sees as nothing more than a pest. She noticed he was threatening other players - but backed down the moment Mari appeared on the scene. Draterion immediately changed his tune, and begged Mari for friendship. Mari, naturally, turned him down.

What a Wonderful World 1SP
Mari decides to stop waiting for the player who she had arranged to get her food supplies. Just before she moves to leave Hyun approaches her, fresh out of the starting town it seems. He holds no armour and only the basic starting clothes.

Sing Me to Sleep 1SP 

Mari is disrupted by an annoying player, followed by another annoying player, and another - strange enough. Kazuya makes an appearance, and apparently has a temporary lost in memory. Mari decided it was too much bullsh*t for her to deal with, and too much noise and quickly left the quickly forming group of people

The Nightmare Ceases In Progress/abandoned
Mari meets Akuma, a former member of the Crimson Inquisition...

Changing Tides: Cerulean Silence Meeting #4   1SP
Mari holds the fourth guild meeting; Mari is a little harsh with her members but they seem to have an understanding and respect for her.

Beauty in the Breakdown In Progress

Mari meets with Azrael in her store - they talk about Alchemy...

Feeding the Enemy - Into the Mist! IN PROGRESS/abandoned/character deleted?
Mari meets with someone named Beliel - who she offers to help find their familiar.

Paving The way to Floor 11: 3 SP

A small group turned into an even smaller group; with just 4 people taking on the Yamata No Orochi. Mari, Crozeph, Shark and Rebekah. They all fought to the best of their abilities, some less gifted then others. Mari felt that her and Rebekah were the ones carrying the entire team. Luckily; for Mari - she had gained the final blow. This time, there was no Zelrius to steal it from her. Having gained the item Mari promptly left to go to the next floor.

Arc 10
Total SP in Ark:  14
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 

Time to Celebrate: Scouting the 11th Floor;- 1 SP

Mari scouts the 11th floor, quickly laying waste to the mobs that oppose her. She manages to be the first to successfully locate the Boss Floor, from what she has seen, she knows that she could not take it alone like she had originally planned. It would take time, planning and a number of crystals and crafts.

A New Arc 1SP

Waiting, and lurking around the 10th Floor Mari finds a player by the name of Arc - whom strikes a deal with the woman to go gain some supplies for her. The two argued, and do not seem to meet eye to eye. However, a deal is a deal.

Unconventional Methods;- 1SP
Mari is out gathering materials - in a less than decent outfit. Adorned with her latex suit and Phoenix cape, a gift from Daeron. She bumps into Arc and make a small agreement, the two seem to be getting along until Arc finds out that Alkor is dead, and Mari finds out that Arc is a long time friend of Alkor. The two bicker and fight, emotions high - before ending on a dreary note.

Finding the Way -  In Progress/ready to close once unarchived
Mari meets up with a group of rag-tag misfits; Mordred, Macradon, Emblem and Golden. She gets shitty when one of them chooses to use his friend as a shield. She then attempts to extort them - providing information in exchange for her name. They  get pissy (rightly so) and leave. 

Confronting the Darkness, A Friendly Adventure! -1SP
Mari meets up with Lowenthal and Takao- as Lowenthal brings Takao to her Alchemist tent. They talk about the guild Absolute Pin, Mari slowly opens up to them a bit. Lowering the walls of her rude attitude. They talk amicably before Takao and Lowenthal continue to explore the 10th floor

Cerulean Silence Quest: Medicine of The Forest - In Progress/abandoned
Mari takes her guild out on the Medicine of the Forest quest, in an attempt to bring the guild together. She wants the guild to complete all the quests and this is the first of many....

A Deal's a Deal - Abandoned
Mari meets back up with Arc - a former friend of Alkor. She may be callous and cruel - but she is a woman of her word. So she gives Arc what he is owed. the two talk about Alkor, even though its clearly a difficult topic for the two to broach. 

Blood In the Sand with Azazel ;- 4 SP
Azazel calls on Mari for help with a quest to gain some quick SP for an upcoming arena battle with another player. Mari accepts. They make quick work of the Sand Shark, Mari calls in her favour and even goes as far as to allow Azazel to borrow her dagger. 

Starry Eyed Illusion -Abandoned

Mari on purposefully falls prey to one of her alchemic concoctions, Ssendom comes in and tries to talk to her, she admits she's falling apart and doesn't know what to do anymore. She quickly turns aggressive to avoid getting too close to him, or allowing him to break down any of the countless walls she has set up.

Quiet Reflections - 1 SP
Lowenthal follows Mari around and tries to get a better understanding of where she stands as a person. Mari admits she was sick of being an outcast, and sick of being hunted down so just quietly left everything.

Soul Shattering Silence - Abandoned
Mari sees a lone figure by a fire and....

Unearthing Mari - abandoned 
Opal shares a kiss with Mari, Mari isn't too happy about this - Opal offers Mari a beer after sharing painful memories of the past, but Mari isn't too keen on beer. Still they....

Conundrums of the Past

'....' (Life)  Abandoned
Mari sees Life, he tries to apologize for everything he did but she is too hurt to accept it.

A Simple Discussion with Mari;- ready to close - need to unarchive
Lowenthal betrays Mari, attempting to kill her in exchange for a unique item he can't use.

This cant End Well -1SP

Scouting the Fields 2SP

Mari is always a woman of her word, even if that embarrasses her. Esther is causing her all sorts of trouble with her weird ideas of friendship and comradere'

Power Play - 2SP
Mari, Esther, and Domarus talk about various things. Domarus hints that he may want Mari's help in the future and she tentatively agrees. Mari continues to regret the promise she made to Esther.

Interlude
Mari plays a song to close the chapter on Alkor. Esther and Lycan listen in reverred silence, along with Arc.

test

Edited by Mari

ROLEPLAY ARCS
*listed in Chronological order*

Arc 1: Into Wonderland
Total SP in Ark: 25

When Mari first came into Sword Art Online; these RP's Chronicle how she became a performer and how she managed to make quick enemies of the major members of the Crimson Inquisition, including their leader -Argumail. She found a comrade in a man known as Life, and managed to both anger and make amends with Alkor. She found a close compatriot in the silver tongued Lotharian and had a merry night of drinking with Zero. She also managed to open up to a sombre, quiet man - Moartea. 

How Mari got the Performer Profession 4SP
Mari meets up with Tristan, a fellow performer who helps her gain the profession; despite Tristan's kind nature he annoys Mari with his non nonchalant and rude attitude.

Tired of 'Playing Nice'   2SP
Mari has a run in with the Crimson Inquisition, angering a few of it's higher members - she meets Kazuya and Life in this RP - Mari immediately has an immense dislike toward Kazuya for his whole 'inner demon' monologue and his claim that he is the future king of hell. 

Trek   2SP
Mari meets Argumail,the leader of the Crimson Inquisition, angering a few of it's higher members - she meets Kazuya and Life in this RP - Mari immediately got off on the wrong foot with Argumail, the two insulting each other - still, they had come to a sort of agreement to go to this strange 'Wolf Bowl' that Argumail talked about. Argumail claimed her safety but Mari quickly realized that he was trying to set up her death by the mobs and left before anything dangerous occurred.  

A Pact of Silence 2SP
Mari meets up with Life again - and of course...they fight...again, but despite their angry words the two manage to come to some form of unspoken agreement between the two of them as they found common ground and ideals.

Hankerin' For Hunger 1SP
Mari meets Rebekah here, the two share a pleasant conversation whilst Rebekah show's off her cooking skills and feeds a hungry, hungry Mari

<< Breaking the Unbreakable>> - ROCK ON  2SP
Mari finds a unbreakable rock, and smashes it with her puntastic flirtatious quips; she also head butts it. Mari gained the Martial Arts skill here.

Where absolutely Nobody Knows your Name 1SP
Mari was drinking quietly in a tavern however her reprise is quickly ruined by Lotharian - a flirtatious silver tongued man, Mari also began forming the idea for her guild in this chapter - she met Yuji, Lessa an Alkor here - however Alkor had threatened her, misinterpreting her vitriolic banter with Life.

Letting it all Go - Unrestricted Chat Filter 1SP
Lotharian and Mari meet late at night in a Tavern

Let's Forget That Happened... 1SP
After the unpleasant experience in the Tavern earlier that day, Mari chooses to drink away her stress- here she meets 'Cotton Ball' - Zero, a quiet and reserved man. After a few drinks the two share a friendly conversation, flirts and something more....

A Performance Under the Stars 1SP
Mari lets out her heart and soul through song, an unexpected and literal drop in from Life scares and angers her - as she didn't want to see anyone in her emotionally unstable state. Mari also meet's Alkor here and the two somewhat make amends. 

Bump in the Night! 1SP
Mari has a bad habit of sleeping outside; in this chapter she meets Moartea, and they share a few private memories and moments, unexpectedly creating a strong bond in a short amount of time.

<<Worn Out Welcome>>   2SP   
Mari agrees to take on a quest with Lotharian to gain some armour as the two are poorly under equipped. They were enjoying each others company until Lotharian told Mari that the two had spent a drunken night together - one that Mari does not remember. Mari gets very angry at Lotharian, and accuses him of taking advantage of her when she is drunk. She storms off and away from him, and its clear her fighting is affected. The two make amends - and still have a friendship, Albeit  a rocky one.

Meeting Someone New with Steel 1SP
Mari wanders the floors; and bumps into a player who seems...[to be completed when RP finished]

You've Been Cursed! Hit the Frog and Toad!  2SP

CURSES!   2SP
Life was also hit with a curse! He became blind and just so happened to 'bump' into Mari. Copping a few feels whilst he was at it. Mari was already in a bad mood that day, having just recovered from being turned into a frog. An experience she'd not live down

Arc 2: The Plot Thickens....
In progress/abandoned Threads:2

Uriel, a strange man who seems to know Mari appears during the grand opening of a Merchants shop. He instigates issues between herself and Moartea, Mari also meets Orhalimi and Macgrath and discusses the formation of her new guild ' The Cerulean Silence' Life also decides that he needs to play matchmaker and bring two people together in a fun series of events.

Rowan's Grand Opening 1SP

Come Out to Play  1SP
Mari runs into Uriel during Rowan's Grand Opening...she has no idea why this player seems to have it in for her. He is rude, and has such harsh words to offer her. His behavior is well beyond psychotic. Mari was handling him, but Moartea happened to come and intervene; they shared some heated words before Mari and Moartea decided the best course of action for some one so volatile was to ignore them, and so Mari and Moartea left Uriel.

Meeting Someone New 1SP
Mari runs into a new, skittish player by the name of MacGrath, with wide eyes he nervously starts up a conversation with Mari...

Games are Meant to be Played Together [Currently Archived/in Progress]
Mari meets someone named Orhalimi who rudely sits next to her and tries to sarcastically start a conversation.

Cerulean Silence - Forming a Guild  1SP
Mari has finally managed to gain enough interest to create her guild; the Cerulean Silence. Here she meets MacGrath, Fallen, Terrance, Yuji and Orhalimi and discusses the outline of the Guilds ideas. She continues with her expectations and goals; sadly she doesn't see eye to eye with one of her members and Orhalimi storms out.

Is This an Alliance?   in progress
Mari was playing alone in the middle of a Frozen Lake on the 4th Floor - there she encounters a beautiful woman by the name of Primrose. The two share a warm conversation and find Companionship in the mutual dislike of Argumail and his guild. They discuss their guilds and what their ideals are...[to be continued upon completion] 

In the Time of Planning... 1SP   
Mari is summoned to a guild leader meeting to discuss the clearing of the 9th Floor, Mari is a little nervous but seeing familiar and friendly faces there put her at ease. She felt comfortable and confident. However she quickly realized that she was under levelled and she did not have the correct equipment. The next few days would be spent training vigorously to catch up to speed

<<Quest AVALANCHE>>  The Dealio   4SP
Mari met up with Zelrius who agreed to help her gain items that would help in the upcoming boss fight and Alkor; who wished to tag along for the Journey. Mari fould Zelrius egotistical and narcissistic. Caring more about his looks than helping. He didn't bother with the smaller mobs but helped out with the main boss, practically wiping it out in a few strikes. Mari is thankful to Zelrius, and Alkor; and finds a new passion for the adrenaline of a good fight. 

<<Long live the Queen!>>   4SP
Mari, Lotharian and Claim go on an adventure to take on the Wasp Queen. Mari has improved significantly since the last time she had fought with Lotharian - and the man begins to question his resolve and power within the game, feeling out of sorts as he watches Mari improve - leaps and bounds in front of him. The relationshup between Mari and Lotharian is still rocky, but they have a mutual respect for one another. Mari admires Claim's ability to battle.

Some Things are Better left Unknown 1SP
Mari is attacked by Uriel whilst she takes a nap outside and finds out some horrendous news. Uriel was the very corrupt lawyer that cheated the system and used fake evidence in order for Mari to loose custody of her child to her abusive ex husband. Uriel played twisted mind games with Mari, hurting her - Luckily Life came in to stop the fight. He attempted to PK Uriel but Mari, being the kind of person she was refused to let him - instead she paid Uriel off, using Col to leave the two alone.

Something to Do  1SP
Mari meets up with one of the few people she finds a connection with. Moartea. She wanted to show her appreciation for their previous encounter and agreed to help him search for his rare ore. Moartea confesses his feelings toward Mari, but Mari rebuts them, telling him that she finds it very difficult to have affection for others; and that she values their solid friendship. Still, Moartea wishes to win her heart so ends the night with a small, unfinished game of 20 questions. He also left her with a parting gift, a rare glowing crystal which Mari plans to make into a necklace.

Confessions & Truths  1SP
Last time Mari and Zero met up they were....drunk and they had participated in some questionable things. The two agreed to meet up to discuss these matters, and it resulted in Zero breaking down and admitting his faults. Mari consoled him, chastised him and cheered him up. They then had a pleasant discussion before agreeing to meet up later to help Mari with a quest. 

Blood in the Sand <Quest>  [Archived/ in Progress]
Mari meets Raidou - a confusing person who rarely speaks a single word; since Zero was late Mari offers to team up with Raidou to complete the Sand Shark quest before the upcoming battles ahead. Zero joins the fray and the three make short work of the Sand Shark.

Love Doctor L - L Stands for Lurve 1SP
 Life has something planned...something devious...something...diabolical...something Doki -doki! Life has decided that two of his friends, Alkor and Mari are meant to be together so has set up a scheme to have them fall in love with each other, but as time goes on will his plans unravel and his scheme blow up in his face?

Arc 3: Unsettling Circumstances
Total SP in Ark: 18
In progress/abandoned threads: 2

Mari never intended to hurt anyone, nor kill anyone; that is just what she had done. Uriel, the cruel and vindictive man had managed to get Mari to strike down her daughter in cold blood - before he was killed by Alkor, Alkor saved her life. Marking himself as a Pker too. Mari fell into a dark depression, and Life a friend she trusted is not all as he seems. 

Mari saves players by killing Argumail. Having not fully mentally recovered from the death of her daughter Mari is at a loss of what to do and finds comfort in Alkor. She strengthens her guild who stand by her despite her transgressions and meets someone she has become fast friends with. Celes.

The Final Nail In the Coffin 1 SP
Uriel continues to plague Mari this time he brings her very own daughter into the mix. Even with the help of Alkor Mari wasn't able to control herself and the maniacal Uriel twisted Mari's hand. Causing her to kill her own daughter, before he could inflict any more damage Alkor had killed Uriel. The tides have turned and Mari is now marked a Player Killer.

Behind Blue Eyes  1SP   
Mari pours her heart and soul out during a violin performance in the middle of a frozen lake. She attracts the attention of a variety of players; the main ones being Celes and Sinon, Sinon joins her guild after an overemotional display.

Red Like Roses; Cold as Snow   1SP   
In her grieving process Mari puts on a performance in the middle of a lake on the 4th floor, she has an audience who are all affected in various ways by her lilting tunes. She first meets Sinon and Celes here. Two players she doesn't exactly care for, but Sinon managed to weasel his way into her guild. 

Cerulean Silence: Material Gathering    1SP
Mari's guild goes out to collect Materials, they do rather well - and succeeded in working together efficiently and in a timely manner.

The Iron that Breathes   1SP
Mari saw Argumail, a man she already greatly dislikes attack three players. Celes - the kind girl Mari met at the lake was in battle with him. Mari was disgusted with the abhorrent behaviour of the man, he laughed as he licked his blade, taunted her and wiped his blood across her face. Mari stepped in. Killing him. She voiced her concerns to the girls she saved. Stating that she would refuse to allow any of them bare the burden of a PKer.  

What it means to be a PKer    1SP
Mari seeks solice from Alkor, and the two grow closer as he assures her she isn't a monster, even after the death of Argumail. Mari slowly realizes that she has stronger feelings for Alkor than she would like to admit.

An Unprecedented Meeting  [Archived/In progress 11 posts to go] 

The Cold is what I know  1SP  
Mari reaches out to Life; as he is one of the few friends she has in Aincrad; Life is different. He was not acting his usual self and seemed to almost revel in the fact that she had taken a life. Mari was distraught after what she had done. He started twisting her words; convincing her that killing people was the right thing to do. Life decides to leave Mari - claiming he doesn't want to see her ever again, stating that he loved her and couldn't stand seeing her and Alkor get along so well. Mari feels lost and hurt; having her only friend leave her.

Where the Flowers Bloom   [archived/ in Progress]
Mari meets up with Lessa whilst she is placing flowers at the place where her daughter died. The two share a short conversation however it is quickly clear that Lessa is uncomfortable around Mari, and does not enjoy spending time with the pink haired woman. Mari at first; is oblivious to this; however she soon catches on and chooses to part ways with Lessa rather than put her through such things. Mari feels disappointed as Lessa was someone she admired.

Hot and Cold  1SP
This is the first time Mari meets Daeron; she meets him on the outskirts of the 4th floor - he offers her liquor to ease her clearly troubled and agitated self. Daeron throws a few flirts Mari's way but she rebukes and ignores them, feeling annoyed as she has budding feelings for Alkor. Mari learns that Daeron has a PKer mark because he enjoyed taking lives. Mari isn't sure how she feels about that, and begins to question her own morals. Daeron kisses her but Mari slaps him - Daeron then admits he has feelings for Lessa

Out For a Stroll     1SP   
Mari is resting in a cave on the second floor; she runs into a person known as Sasayakaze - who is seeking shelter from the cold. Mari shows a kinder side; by offering him a place to stay, shelter from the cold. Food, drink - and even an escort back to town. She offers him advice and warnings before parting ways

<<The Traveller>> Lazy Old Ladies   2SP  
Mari goes on a wild goose chase for a 'sick' old lady into the middle of the freaking desert! She has to carry the cargo all the way back to a seedy town, so seedy that even a PKer can freely enter. Just what did the old kook want Mari to retrieve?

Searching and Conversing  1SP  
Mari meets up with Zero whilst she is material hunting; Zero attempts to kiss her and admits he has feelings for her - the two argue and Zero falls into a bout of depression. Mari feels pissed, but tries to throw him a bone by offering him somewhat kind words. The two discuss the ramifications of staying in Aincrad too long and the effects it has on their bodies in the outside world.

Why did you do it? WHY?     1SP  
Mari is resting in a field when she is approached by Draterion, a bratty kid who is upset over the death of Alkor - he attempts to threaten her but Mari's cold and calm demeanour and explanation seem to scare him off.

Solo With A Party! 1SP
Zelrius tries to get a party together to go group hunting; things don't exactly go according to plan with people quickly growing bored - others missing their chance to attack entirely. With few people carrying the entire team the group quickly breaks up. Mari deems it a waste of time and is disappointed with the nonchalant behaviour of her fellow players.

Choosing the Darker Path   1SP  
Mari comes across a group of people discussing PKing, she is very angry to hear that some people find the aspect interesting. She meets Kiru in this RP - Mari becomes quite defensive of Celes, and reiterates that she wouldn't needlessly kill others, nor draw her blade on someone unless they did so on her; and attacked others. Mari scolds Yuji for being too brash.

Time by the Lake    1SP  
Moartea requests to speak to Mari in regards to her recent PKer status. Mari tells Moartea that she hated his guild, and she hated its leader; who was so ready to kill her friends. Moartea tells her he left the Crimson Inquisition; however Mari soon found that he was still within the guild. Mari knows Moartea liked her romantically, and that still seemed to be the case which made it a little awkward. He asked her to play her violin, she refused and instead he tried to play a game of 20 questions with her.

Blackout    1SP
Mari and Alkor are out on an adventure, and a crowd begins to form. Alkor shows distaste for the crowd, and Mari comforts her friend, Ceres.

Flowers and Tea     1SP  
Celes notices Mari feeling really down and out of sorts lately. She finds Mari collecting flowers to place on her daughters grave. Celes helps Mari then takes Mari to a small hut outside the safe zone where they complete a quest that enables them to enjoy a light meal and a warm bed. The two share the single bed together, and Mari appreciates Celes' kind sentiments. 

Arc 4: Falling 
In progress abandoned: 1

Mari manages to land the final blow on Frosty the Warlord, she also kills another player by the name of Tom - claiming a large bounty from Zelrius. Mari and Alkor's relationship grows closer; and Mari realizes that she actually loves him. She meets a young boy by the name of Jacob and has a soft spot for him, for at the mere age of 6 he reminds her of her departed daughter. Mari also meets a few school children who gang up on her - then each other - only to meet their deaths by Mari's blade.

Frosty the Warlord 3SP
The event boss for the month is Frosty; the fight was a roller-coaster; starting with a bang and quickly dying into a fizzle - however with great effort Frosty is defeated. Mari manages to land the final blow on the monster; gaining the special mob drop; however is disappointed when she finds that it is a weaker version of her current blade.

Goodbyes are Hard but Neccessary  1SP
Mari doesn't like saying goodbyes

Let me Snow the Way 1SP
Mari happened upon Tom, who - despite her warnings not to - became a PKer. Since he ignored her warnings, he somehow managed to earn the ire of the Azure Brigade, and a very high bounty was placed on his head by none other than Zelrius. Mari came to offer him a merciful death, and taking the bounty. She paid little attention to those who were there; and those who witnessed Tom's death still tread in fear of the Pink PKer.

Slippery Slopes  1SP
Mari comes to Alkor for solace and advice; she finds that she really cares for him - and they share their first kiss. Mari learns Alkor's real name, Thom - and she tells him his, Amari. The two share sweet and tender moments and words - till finally Mari allowed Alkor to rest peacefully, nestled into her body. For the first time, in a long time, Mari felt absolute peace, and she was happy. Genuinely happy.

Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting 2   1SP 
Mari holds a guild meeting; trying to be accommodating to her guild members she sets out a nice platter of foods and drinks - however she gets very annoyed at a few of her members for getting drunk during the meeting. During this meeting she discusses the directions of the guild - and the two different sects she will have.

Uhm...What?   [Archived / in Progress]
Mari notices Zelrius and Lessa down below; and watches as they chat.

A Flurry of Snow   1SP
Mari has a run in with a man who introduced himself as Ryu. He appears strong; he is a high levelled player and wields a Katana, but it is clear he is awkward around women, and is not good with interacting with others. His fumbles and foibles bother Mari but she attempts to restrain her crude and cold behaviour to try and forge some sort of bond with the man.

Knowing Each Other Better    1SP 
Kosan tries to get a better understanding of Mari, and why she does what she does. She seems very cold towards him refusing to open up to him however the two come to a sort of mutual understanding

Muddy Waters    1SP
Celes comes to Mari seeking aid after having some very hurtful words spoken to her by Tristan, much to the displeasure of Mari. Mari spends some time consoling Celes when none other than Tristan shows up! Mari slaps Tristan. Hard. A heated exchange ensues before Mari leads Celes away, clearly protective of one of her only friends.

Collecting Mats: This is the song that never ends!  1SP
Mari ventures into a dark cave to collect materials for her store NPC to craft. She has time to have some self reflection; and worries that her experiences are making her void of emotion.

Observation and a Discussion   1SP 
Mari encounters Sousuke, who just so happens to be the brother of the boy that she had killed. Tom. Not only that but he had chosen to join her guild. Fully aware of what she had done to Tom. Sousuke was one of the few people who understood why she did what she did. They have a conversation about ethics and the ramifications of ones actions before parting ways.

Looks can Be Deceiving  1SP
*note: This was with Jubei; his account and posts were deleted* 

Mari meets up with a man named Jubei who was having a very hard time, being annoyed by the younger players that roamed Aincrad. He and Mari share a few barbed words. Jubei agrees to go into town for her to collect a few things. The two part ways on a somewhat positive note.

Young and Old  1SP 
Where Mari first meets Jacob, a young boy at the tender age of 6. Mari is surprised at this; he wanted help killing boars which Mari obliged to. Not wanting to leave a kid alone out in the world. They encounter a pack of wolves instead - to which Mari helps protect Jacob whilst he fights them. Soon he grows sleepy. Mari tries to convince him to go back to town but he insists on staying with her; so the two go to a nearby cave where Mari sets up some sleeping arrangements. Jacob falls asleep comfortably against her whilst she watches over him.

Old and Young  1SP
Mari meets up with Jacob again; and the two come across a PKer; Mari becomes very startled when the PKer tries to attack Jacob; she becomes very defensive and authoritative, but Jacob ignores her and instead manages to land the final attack on the PKer. Luckily he didn't turn orange. After that Jacob asks Mari if his mother is dead; Mari doesn't know how to answer; Jacob ignores her further before finally running into town to sleep.

Ambush! Sugar, Spice, and everything not nice. 1SP
Mari got to witness first hand the gravity of the situation; of how being trapped within an online realm affected other players and people. How kids reacted, a group of High School children were chasing her down; attempting to kill her. Mari had no intentions of hurting or attacking them, their leader accidently fell off the edge; Sugar and Spice turned on Mari then each other - finally Mari put an end to the both of them.

When Romes in Ruins   1SP
Mari runs into Daeron on the first floor, he doesn't seem like his usual cocky self. Mari is troubled after the events in Ambush! Where she had to take down low levelled high schoolers. Daeron is up to his usual flirtatious quips however quickly grows angry, threatening Mari when he hears her mention Alkor. Daeron quickly calms down again and proposes that she and he take down Keith Yudai, a man Mari has never heard of before.

Arc 5 Further Down the Rabbit Hole
Total SP in Ark:11
In progress/abandoned: 1

Mari struggles with her declining sanity, but finds Solace in the few friends she has, and in Alkor who continues to be supportive and show her that even she could be loved. Mari continues to work on her guild Cerulean Silence

Is this real or just a fantasy?   1SP 
Mari has a converrsation with Celes over Soba noodles, Mari talks about her feelings for Alkor, and Celes talks about how she misses her partner Maggie.

Cerulean Silence Passive Sect Material Hunt #1  1SP 
Mari takes her guild members out to gather materials

Cerulean Silence Militant Sect Battle Training #1   1SP
Mari takes her guild members out to fight monsters

Avalanche with Kosan   1SP
Mari takes one of her guild members out to fight the Avalanche; at his request. The two make short work of the boss and Kosan learns a little more about Mari.

Third Times a Charm 1SP
Mari is tortured by Life as he uses her guilt against her.

Game Changer   1SP
 Mari seeks out life and attempts revenge but realizes she doesn't have the heart to kill someone again, let alone somenoe who used to be her friend, even if they did try to kill her

Through The Looking Glass  1SP
Jubei approaches Mari, and she admits she fears herself and how she's going insane

Mountain of Materials 1SP
Mari ventures into a mountain range to collect some materials and to deal with some self reflection. Alas, she had little time to do that as she had ran into a large group of leathery bats. She still came out with a hefty supply of materials.

A Quiet Hell  1SP 
Mari tries to have a quiet drink alone - not feeling very sociable, however she meets two people - Clarence and Legion who she managed to have a somewhat decent conversation with, before she felt she was becoming too volatile so Mari chose to leave the two to their own devices.

A Wary Encounter   1SP
Kosan tells Mari he is wary of her, an worried about her mental state

Healing Process  [archived/in Progress]
Alkor tells Mari he loves her, and comforts her in her time of need. He takes her into his lap and calms her down.

It's Time for a Resupply! 1SP  (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)

Outside the City; a Target will be Found 1SP
Mari meets up with a blue haired kid - an arrogant and displeasing child who claims he will kill all player killers despite him being a level 1 player. He tries to pick a fight with Mari and attempts to get her to attack him but Mari is unusually level headed throughout the entire ordeal.

Arc 6 
Total SP in Ark:14
In progress/abandoned: 3

Mari tries to make amends with people, but still struggles with reaching out to others - especially when she's met with constant ire and hate aimed at her, and her orange marker. Daeron continues to play games with her despite her clear rebuttal; disliking how he treats Lessa she questions his true motives. Mari manages to grow her guild despite hurdles - and even manages to help aid in various event fights. Finally, came her time to help wtih the Hydra - where she was but a single point off of the final strike - here, she saw Alkor die - and her world shattered.

Bored and Annoyed   1SP (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)Mari meets up with Daeron who is bored, he bothers Mari - trying to flirt with her when she is 100% not interested. She calls him out on his behavior and he apologizes, and says he won't do that sort of thing again.

To Bury The Past 1SP
Mari meets with a player named Asura who tells her violence and death isn't the only way, even though it may seem like it is.

Bad Apple  1SP
Mari plays the violin and attracts a crowd of people. Ooops.

Thrill of The Hunt  [ARchived/In Progress/ready to finish once unarchived]

Exchanging Pleasantries 1SP

Mari meets up with a cocky and overly flirtatious man named Kuro; and his companion who seems a little more level headed; Aaphi. The trio talk bargains; and deals before heading out to fight a Minotaur. With Mari there it was quickly defeated. The trio then separated, however Mari has offered them refuge when they need it; as she found the two a rather interesting pair.

Hot Springs  1SP
Daeron approaches Mari when she is trying to have a brief reprise. He admits to liking her and she questions him since he had told her numerous times he likes Lessa. The two talk about the Redemption quest.

Out for a Casual Stroll   1SP
Mari caught sight of Drake, a hot-headed low levelled player who hates Pkers, she decided to follow him, in hopes of trying to straighten things out - however there was a run in with Daeron who only instigated the issue. Daeron continued to flirt with Mari despite her rebuffs, Daeron and Drake got into a scuffle before Drake got scared and ran away.

Cerulean Silence Meeting #3 1SP
Mari calls a guild meeting and kicks out all who do not attend, going as to have only 3 remaining members including herself. Mari states that the guild will be going in a new direction, and that she would prefer to have a small, strong guild as opposed to a large one, feeling that numbers are no longer everything.

The Thorn Among The Roses (in progress/archived 5 posts remain with crozeph)
Crozeph and Mari discuss the Mark of a Pker

The Traveller quest with Jubei  1SP  (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)
After their meeting on the 4th floor, and a wager - Mari agrees to take Jubei on the Traveller Quest, in exchange Jubei promised to join her guild. The two, thanks to Jubei's luck managed to complete the quest in record time, in comparison to how long it had taken Mari to complete.

Death Rose (in progress/archived)
Mari comes across a user named Asen who seeks her help to find treasure, she reluctantly agrees

Lost 1SP
Mari meets up with Oske and her adopted Daughter, Pepper. Mari tries to help the young girl but ends up being rebuked because she is a PKer, it hurt Mari but she tried to hide it as she left, deciding it'd be better if she kept her distance from others.

A Call to Arms   1SP
Players gather and prepare for the upcoming event boss battle

Cupid's Wrath   3SP
Another Event Boss! This time in the form of the sarcastic, rude, and handsome Cupid. There are multiple fighters in this - and despite Cupid's rude remarks, he was quickly defeated at the hands of the other stronger players.

Floor 9 Boss Raid   3SP
The Molten Hydra fight was tough, despite numbers being high it simply went on too long and players grew weary - Rue was the first to die, then, to the surprise of everyone there - Alkor was the second. Mari watched as the man she loved crumbled, and ceased to exist in both the virtual and real world.

Arc 7
Total SP in Ark:9
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 1

Mari deals with the loss of Alkor, she struggles - constantly being beaten down. Due to a system update she chooses to be an alchemist but fueled buy hate and anger at the game and all those around her she continues to spiral downwards. She chairs the floor 10 boss meeting and continues to cut ties with those around her

Hello Darkness my Old Friend 1SP  
Mari deals with the emotions of loosing Alkor whilst exploring the 10th floor; she gains Night Vision in this thread; and uses it to her advantage, even managing to get a very good, hard look at the boss on the floor, the Orochi. Mari however, begins to sink into what some call depression, and others call insanity. 

Saving Valentine - Abandoned

Earning a Living: Alchemy Wonderland 2SP
An update in the system allowed for Mari to change professions; she decided to go for a more profitable route; and becomes an Alchemist. Her actions are fuelled by hate and anger at the game, and all those around her.

Is This an Alliance? [In Progress]
Mari meets Primrose and ...

Floor 10 Boss Planning 1SP  
Mari for once, is chairing the meeting. A grand honour and one with mighty shoes to fill, with previous heads to the meeting being Zelrius, Zero and Shark. Guild leaders discuss the Orochi, the boss that dwells on the dark 10th floor - and in a surprise move, Azure Brigade angrily renounce their participation in the battle. It had little effect on those present. Most, primarially Mari and Shark - sick of Azure's arrogant behaviour. 

A Potential Recruit  [in Progress 2 posts to go]
Mari meets Syo, a potential recruit for Cerulean Silence

Golden Honey 1SP
Mari meets Locke and offers him some Golden Honey a dangerous concoction of her own design. They were off to a good start till she did what she does best, and ruins things.

Earning a Living, Restocking the Store #1 1SP
Mari goes out on a material hunt for her Alchemy store and finds some very useful spots for future material gathering sessions. Strange red, sticky flowers - and a large tree oozing with valuable golden sap.

Earning a Living, Restocking the Store #2  1SP
Another material hunt on the 3rd floor yields poor results for Mari. She managed to find a field of strange blue flowers that seemed to put unsuspecting pray to sleep, then devours them; and an odd blood coloured sap from another tree. She scooped up some butterflies before deciding to try her luck on the 10th floor- failing that. She decided to call it a night and head back to her store.

I can Hear the Echoes  1SP 
Mari wanders in on a scene where her underling; Syo is being forced to enter a loosing fight with a PKer and a strong player. She steps in, and along with Kiru ends up killing the instigator - Echo. Draterion is there and is screaming about peace and harmony however was just making himself look the fool. Mari turned on Kaito; offering him a stern warning; before departing. Leaving Kiru to clean up any loose ends. Kiru seems upset at Mari's actions.

Subsiding Raging Storms  1SP   
A meeting with Kiru goes awry when Kosan approaches and gives Mari her own devious concoction, Calming Honey. Mari - having not slept properly for days found herself slipping in and out of consciousness. Meanwhile around her, all hell broke loose. With Kosan threatening her, and insulting both her and Alkor - only to face the wrath of Daeron who threatens to kill him. Finally, Mari manages to snap out of it, storming off with a bitter taste in her mouth with the whole ordeal. Further proving that she is not to trust anyone.

Arc 8 - Snapped
Total SP in Ark: 3
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads :3

Into The woods - 2SP (lost in forum migration Not counted in SP total)
Daeron continues to follow Mari, and tries to flirt with her - Mari is annoyed with this as she knows Daeron is also persuing Lessa and she thinks he is being unfair to the both of them.

When the string snaps 1SP
Mari becomes a victim of her own terrible alchemic concoctions. She lashes out at all those around her, snapping in upset hurt, anger, and rage - still not over the death of Alkor - she blames herself.

Escape -1 SP 
Daeron attempts to take his own life, he has the support of friends around him. Oske, Ariel and others - however the words of hope and friendship fall upon deaf ears. Mari appears and rips the sword from his chest, stating he needed to learn to stand on his own two feet. She has a brief word wit Azide who showed worry with her most recent outbursts. She assured him she never killed for fun or entertainment.

Jacobs 7th Birthday- 1 SP
Mari received notice that it was Jacobs 7th birthday. She seemed to be drifting apart from the kid lately, he had left her guild to join another. He had been acting rather sporadically too; still... Mari came to him at his request. She set up a picnic blanket and even managed to get him a cake. Mari g ave Jacob parting well wishes before removing herself from the party, not being comfortable with the amount of people there.

Stain on the Soul - abandoned
Daeron bothers Mari, he goes on and on about wanting to see more blood and bathe in it - Mari is angry at this. Daeron questions why others were looking up to him, Mari tried to tell him it was because he was trying ot better himself but he just threw it all away.

A Rose in the Spring - abandoned
Azide invites Mari to meet with him....

Arc 9 - Reprise
Total SP in Ark: 7
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 4

The End: 1SP 

Mari walks in on a large gathering of people - at its center was Kiru. Who seemed very upset. Her eyes were bloodshot and her voice was quivering. Mari was a tad curious as to why, but as she approached she heard Kiru shouting at Zelrius- a man Mari thought was dead, she was shouting at him about how she  never wanted to see Mari again. Mari decided she wouldn't bother the girl, or the group and continued on her way.

FLASH! In Progress/Abandoned
After a few weeks reprise Mari returns - lingering on the 1st floor waiting for a contact she runs into Draterion - someone she sees as nothing more than a pest. She noticed he was threatening other players - but backed down the moment Mari appeared on the scene. Draterion immediately changed his tune, and begged Mari for friendship. Mari, naturally, turned him down.

What a Wonderful World 1SP
Mari decides to stop waiting for the player who she had arranged to get her food supplies. Just before she moves to leave Hyun approaches her, fresh out of the starting town it seems. He holds no armour and only the basic starting clothes.

Sing Me to Sleep 1SP 

Mari is disrupted by an annoying player, followed by another annoying player, and another - strange enough. Kazuya makes an appearance, and apparently has a temporary lost in memory. Mari decided it was too much bullsh*t for her to deal with, and too much noise and quickly left the quickly forming group of people

The Nightmare Ceases In Progress/abandoned
Mari meets Akuma, a former member of the Crimson Inquisition...

Changing Tides: Cerulean Silence Meeting #4   1SP
Mari holds the fourth guild meeting; Mari is a little harsh with her members but they seem to have an understanding and respect for her.

Beauty in the Breakdown In Progress

Mari meets with Azrael in her store - they talk about Alchemy...

Feeding the Enemy - Into the Mist! IN PROGRESS/abandoned/character deleted?
Mari meets with someone named Beliel - who she offers to help find their familiar.

Paving The way to Floor 11: 3 SP

A small group turned into an even smaller group; with just 4 people taking on the Yamata No Orochi. Mari, Crozeph, Shark and Rebekah. They all fought to the best of their abilities, some less gifted then others. Mari felt that her and Rebekah were the ones carrying the entire team. Luckily; for Mari - she had gained the final blow. This time, there was no Zelrius to steal it from her. Having gained the item Mari promptly left to go to the next floor.

Arc 10
Total SP in Ark:  14
Abandoned/Incomplete Threads 

Time to Celebrate: Scouting the 11th Floor;- 1 SP

Mari scouts the 11th floor, quickly laying waste to the mobs that oppose her. She manages to be the first to successfully locate the Boss Floor, from what she has seen, she knows that she could not take it alone like she had originally planned. It would take time, planning and a number of crystals and crafts.

A New Arc 1SP

Waiting, and lurking around the 10th Floor Mari finds a player by the name of Arc - whom strikes a deal with the woman to go gain some supplies for her. The two argued, and do not seem to meet eye to eye. However, a deal is a deal.

Unconventional Methods;- 1SP
Mari is out gathering materials - in a less than decent outfit. Adorned with her latex suit and Phoenix cape, a gift from Daeron. She bumps into Arc and make a small agreement, the two seem to be getting along until Arc finds out that Alkor is dead, and Mari finds out that Arc is a long time friend of Alkor. The two bicker and fight, emotions high - before ending on a dreary note.

Finding the Way -  In Progress/ready to close once unarchived
Mari meets up with a group of rag-tag misfits; Mordred, Macradon, Emblem and Golden. She gets shitty when one of them chooses to use his friend as a shield. She then attempts to extort them - providing information in exchange for her name. They  get pissy (rightly so) and leave. 

Confronting the Darkness, A Friendly Adventure! -1SP
Mari meets up with Lowenthal and Takao- as Lowenthal brings Takao to her Alchemist tent. They talk about the guild Absolute Pin, Mari slowly opens up to them a bit. Lowering the walls of her rude attitude. They talk amicably before Takao and Lowenthal continue to explore the 10th floor

Cerulean Silence Quest: Medicine of The Forest - In Progress/abandoned
Mari takes her guild out on the Medicine of the Forest quest, in an attempt to bring the guild together. She wants the guild to complete all the quests and this is the first of many....

A Deal's a Deal - Abandoned
Mari meets back up with Arc - a former friend of Alkor. She may be callous and cruel - but she is a woman of her word. So she gives Arc what he is owed. the two talk about Alkor, even though its clearly a difficult topic for the two to broach. 

Blood In the Sand with Azazel ;- 4 SP
Azazel calls on Mari for help with a quest to gain some quick SP for an upcoming arena battle with another player. Mari accepts. They make quick work of the Sand Shark, Mari calls in her favour and even goes as far as to allow Azazel to borrow her dagger. 

Mari on purposefully falls prey to one of her alchemic concoctions, Ssendom comes in and tries to talk to her, she admits she's falling apart and doesn't know what to do anymore. She quickly turns aggressive to avoid getting too close to him, or allowing him to break down any of the countless walls she has set up.

Quiet Reflections - 1 SP
Lowenthal follows Mari around and tries to get a better understanding of where she stands as a person. Mari admits she was sick of being an outcast, and sick of being hunted down so just quietly left everything.

Opal shares a kiss with Mari, Mari isn't too happy about this - Opal offers Mari a beer after sharing painful memories of the past, but Mari isn't too keen on beer. Still they....

Conundrums of the Past

'....' (Life)  Abandoned
Mari sees Life, he tries to apologize for everything he did but she is too hurt to accept it.

Lowenthal betrays Mari, attempting to kill her in exchange for a unique item he can't use.

This cant End Well -1SP

Scouting the Fields 2SP

Mari is always a woman of her word, even if that embarrasses her. Esther is causing her all sorts of trouble with her weird ideas of friendship and comradere'

Power Play - 2SP
Mari, Esther, and Domarus talk about various things. Domarus hints that he may want Mari's help in the future and she tentatively agrees. Mari continues to regret the promise she made to Esther.

Interlude
Mari plays a song to close the chapter on Alkor. Esther and Lycan listen in reverred silence, along with Arc.

THE PRESENT

ARC 11 - Rehabilitation
SP In arc:88
Coming out of her isolation Mari wishes to work towards some form of redemption, but before she can attempt that she needs to adjust to the changes that have occured within Aincrad in the years she spent isolated and locked away. She finds out Alkor is alive again, but after a few discussions it is revealed that he didn't feel. A bittersweet way to form a terse friendship.  She also meets Macradon and despite a frustrating first meeting they quickly become friends. She is arrested by Bahr who leaves her in Macradon's care.  Mari continues to try to better how she sees herself. Others she meets includes Cordelia, NIGHT, and Baldur - The path to rehabilitation is long, painful and thankless - But Mari has started it. 

Numb 2SP
Mari left her self imposed isolation to trek down to the 4th floor - it was a tradition for her to go there and play the violin by a frozen lake in remembrance of her fallen companion. Someone she loved dearly and could never truly erase from her heart. Alkor. Thought to have died years ago to the Hydra - he returned like a shadow, and approached Mari. They had a awkward reunion. Before his 'death' Alkor had been affectionate and loving to her, in his own way - but now he had been very distant - and said he didn't love her, that he cared deeply for her but did not know how to sort out his own feelings. For Mari, it was a bittersweet reunion, but at least he was alive.

Conundrums of the Past  2SP
Mari chose to visit her daughters grave for the first time in a year - here she was finding peace with herself. A player by the name of Macradon barges in on her serene reprise and whilst is initially met with hostility- Mari finds herself trying hard to better the behaivour that had been ingrained within her. The man offers her an olive branch and Mari reluctantly accepts. Although she is still cautious of the man.

Gladdy Daddy 1SP
Mari meets someone named Gladiator, she finds that they have a familiar past. Both having lost their spouses and children. She has a small conversation with him about their shared experiences before he sends her a friend request, offering the stubborn woman an olive branch.

Where'd you Get that Stick? 2SP  
Corvo messages Mari out of the blue, she meets up with him and tells him that Alkor is actually alive.

Orange Ain't Bad, I guess  2SP
Mari comes across a player by the name of Ronnel. To her, he is nothing more than a scared man way out of his depth - Mari has no way of entering towns since she is a PKer - so offers to aid him in quests in exchange for him buying food for her. She's suspicious of him, and throughout the day his behavior seemed erratic - and she honestly thinks he may not be entirely 'ok' (Who throws food at murderers?)

<<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> 'Orange is Bette than Red (or Dead) 4SP
Mari helps Ronnel, a player who is just starting out. She helps him with the Nepent quest as it helps her get back into the swing of things.

[PP-F2] <<Let there Be Light>> A Mothers Love  3SP
Mari joins Ronnel in a quest she has avoided for years as it hits quite close to home for her.

[PP-F22] <<Witch of the Waste>> Honeyed Nostalgia  2SP
ln a heartworming tale, Mari finds a surprising friend and companion in Jomei, also witches get stitches

Monkey king - 5SP
Mari fights the Monkey King with Night and Cordellia, she has a disagreement with Cordellia who claims that it doesn't matter if people die.

[PP-F02] <<Return of the Queen>> 'A Different Kind of Return  3SP
Mari walks into a battle plan to kill the Queen Bee; and is asked to join. She reluctantly does - and works together with Cordellia, Night, and Ariel. Mari gets quite protective of NIGHT.

[NLY-F11] New Years Life Festival  3SP
Mari attends the festival in light spirits, ALkor is alive and she is spending time with him. She also hangs out with her new friend. Macradon.

You're Not Alone  6SP
Mari confronts Alkor about his actions of the past, and is heartbroken to find that he never really loved her; he only told her that because he thought it was what he should say, and that he really didn't understand the concept of it, nor his feelings. Heartbroken, Mari tries to be supportive of their friendship, and tearfully asks him to build a snowman with her but he refuses and leaves. Father Wuotan vists her and gives her a big grandpa hug.

*Ghosts of the Past*

Sins 1SP
Bahr comes across Mari; and arrests her. He, much to her sheer horror takes her to the Town of Beginnings. Bahr finds out Macradon and Mari are friendly toward each other and gets frustrated. Despite Mari's willingness to cooperate, even if it meant her capture and imprisonment Bahr was not happy. He called her a criminal and turned away from them in disgust. Mari feels guilty that she may have ruined Macradon's friendship with Bahr.

Miss Communications 1SP
Mari agrees to an interview with Ceres and NIGHT, and gains some items and a new perspective

Obsidian Invasion  4SP
A town is on Fire! Mari helps take people to the first aid tent to recover

[PP-F4] 'Piercing Song in a Blanket of White 1SP
Raidou Meets up with Mari and she offers to help him, but things quickly turn sour when he keeps pushing her and not respecting her boundaries. He tries to reach out to her with a friend request but she denies it.

[PP-F2] <<Essence of Steel>> 'Gladdy-Daddy'   3 SP
Mari goes to take a low level quest and bumps into Gladiator again; they have small discussions abefore Gladiator needs to head off before they find the boss. Mari takes it on alone with ease.

[PP-01] <<The First Few Lessons are Free> 'Learning to Craft with Mari'  1SP
[PP-01] <<The Second Lesson is Also Free> 'Pig Pokin' With Mari    2SP  
Kendre is...something an enigma Mari can't quite put her hands on; but she offered her help. She's not sure if she wants to continue to do so because of his mannerisms, but his light heated nature and view on life intrigue her. She helps him with the first few beginner quests.

[PP-F01] <<Dragon Hunter Anthology: Emerald Hatchling>> Dragon Hunters on the Run!!   2SP
[PP-F02] <<Dragon Hunter Anthology: Quartz Dragon Hatchling>> Go Go Dragon Hunters!!  3SP
[PP-F03] <<Dragon Hunter Anthology: The Opal Hatchling>>  2 SP

[PP-F04] <<Dragon Hunter Anthology: The Diamond Hatchling>> Entangled in Frost  3SP
[PP-F05] <<Dragon Hunter Anthology: The Topaz Hatchling>> Hunting in the Desert   3SP

During the first three Dragon Hunter Quests Mari's friendship with Macradon grows. She learns to have confidence in her ability to fight, and talks about rejoining the frontlines. She realizes how much of a good friend Macradon is, but worries she cannot be as good a friend to him, due to her past mistakes. By the time they reach the halfway point the two became fast and close friends, able to make jokes with each other and relax around each other.

[PP-F03] <<Search for the Hoya>> Useless Trinkets 3SP
Mari meets an ass of a man by the name of Gaius - he immediately forces her to duel him, which she reluctantly accepts - only to freak out when her dagger inflicts bleed damage on him. She becomes paranoid and invites him to complete the quest with her to apologize.

[PP-F1]Night Campfire!    2SP
Mari literally stumbles into a campfire; where the people treat her with a mixture of fear, concern and warm welcomes. Mari joins them tentatively and in exchange for a warm meal - she allows them to ask her any question they wish.

[PP-F02] Things that go Bump in the day   2SP
A girl named Raina literally bumps into Mari. She is bright and exuberant, and Mari admires people like that still exist within the world

[PP-F1] ....Friends   1SP
Mari bumps into a man named Mephisto after being ambushed by a group of low leveled players that she refuses to fight. Mephisto finds this incredibly curious and peruses her as she tries to leave.

[PP-F4] <Feeding the Enemy>> Of Fishes and Snakes  2SP
[PP-F22] <<Training your Friend>> As Coy as a Koi    4SP

Mephisto continues to persue Mari as she finds her familiar; a Koi fish named Kohaku he saves her after she fell into the ice on the forth floor, but Mari doesn't quite trust him nor his motives. She moves onto the 22nd floor to train her familiar, and he of course follows.

[SP-F3] <<Escape>>     4SP
Mari finds herself trapped in a jail cell. At first she is accepting of her fate - but quickly realizes it is a quest and tries to get out. She drinks a potion from a long forgotten halloween event and becomes twice her size. HULK MARI ACTIVATE

[PP-F4] Mirror, Tell me Something....    2SP
Mari meets a tall handsome man named Baldur, who (although she doesn't realize it yet) she finds incredibly attractive. They talk about the past, and she becomes embarrassed when she realizes that he has been listening to her violin playing escapades throughout her time on Aincrad. Here she obtains a small home.

[OP] Star Crossed Gala!     7SP
The Gala was a place Mari never expected to find herself, she had donned a dress that reminded her of her koi fish familiar and arrived. Feeling awkward and alone Mari invites Macradon, Baldur, and Alkor.   Macradon turns up and they enjoy some time together before Macradon made a strawberry punch fuelled mess and left to hang out with his fiance. Mari calms down Quinn who had a panic attack, and meets a woman named Yuki.  She was also blasted in the face with ice by a rogue familiar.

These are RP's that are in Arc 1 but have yet to be completed: all complete RPs in an Arc will be in their respective spoiler

Ghosts of the Past   SP 
Mari comes across Hikoru; a formidable man. They talk- and even threaten each other at one point. But find mutual understanding. Hikoru seems troubled and Mari offered him support - he fell asleep in her lap.

ARC 12 - To Teach and To Learn
SP in Arc:116
Macradon asks Mari if she wants to be a teacher. She struggles with the concept of this thinking she isn't good enough but with various outings with a myriad of players such as Shay, Quinn, Yuki, Cordelia and Arabelle Mari begins to think it may not be such a bad idea. At some point Mari realizes she likes someone, and struggles with that realization. Fearing that the sudden onset of emotions aren't genuine, but after talking with Shield and finding the courage they make a dangerous bet, one that would have her confess her feelings.  Mari meets Zandra: who is stubborn and tells Mari she is terrible - Zandra believing a bunch of rumours that simply aren't true. They argue and Zandra finally realizes that she is wrong in believing rumours.  Finally, there is an Easter event - where Mari joins forces with Shield, Baldur and Oikawa to fish up the most eggs. Macradon also eats some eggs.

During the Easter Fest Mari is offered a position as a Pillar within a new guild. This gives her a lot to think about.

[PP-F03] <<Treant Rivalries>> Stupid Elves!  4 SP
Mari takes Yuki out on a quest, as she asked - Yuki and Mari talk about the Gala, and Yuki helps convince Mari that she should accept Macradon's offer of her being a teacher at his school.

[PP-F02] <<Long Live The Queen >> God Kill The Queen   1SP
Mari takes Yuki out on a quest, as she asked - Yuki and Mari talk about the Gala, and Yuki helps convince Mari that she should accept Macradon's offer of her being a teacher at his school.

[PP-F1] Music Starting! <<TFFLAF>>    1SP
Quinn asks Mari to help her with one of her quests; the beginners quest which involves collecting flowers, Mari helps her - and along the way they meet a pesky Swan who seems to have a mild obsession with her.

[PP-F6] <<Deforestation>> A Stranger, or someone Familiar?  4 SP
During her hunt of a monster terrorizing the forest Mari runs into someone she thought was dead, Life. Life put her through hell - and whilst she is relieved he is alive she has a lot of questions and resentment.

[PP-F5] <<Butcher of the Sands>> Life or Death  4 SP
Who bumbs into Mari again? The person she least wants to see, Life - the two talk and take on Butcher of the Sands, it's rocky, and Mari is clearly agitated with Life. But who could blame her with what he put her through?

[PPF7] <<Case of Wurms>> Wurming your way into friendship!?   5SP
Mari meets up with Life again and lectures him on why she hates the ideals of fate and destiny, the two make short work of the Wurm and Mari admits she's trying to fix their relationship but its hard after everything Life had put her through.

[PP-F9] <<Guardian of Fire>> Goodness Gracious Great DAWGS of Fiyah   7SP
Here Mari invites Macradon and Baldur to fight a giant dog. Cordelia tags along and then Mac and Baldur start flirting heavily. What even is this thread you ask? COmedy G O L D

[PP-F01] <<Training your Friend>> Cordelia and Mari   2SP
Cordelia gets help from Mari as she trains her familiar to be a fighting familiar, she also hugs Mari. Very Wholesome..

[PP-F02] Excuse me where did you get THAT, this is some grade A level poopydinks    2SP
Mari meets a man named Morgan, a very religious fellow - they talk about sin, god - and life over Morgan's favourite dish.

[PP-F8] <<Ferocious Foe>> The Snake, The Dragon, and the Bear    4SP
Mari meets Zandra; who is terrified of her at first. They do not get along well - with Zandra constantly telling Mari she likes to kill, despite Mari's efforts to tell her that no, Mari takes zero joy in such things. Zandra realizes her error and Mari realizes not everyone will want her to redeem herself.

[PP-F4] <<Absolute Zero>> Winter Wonder Hell 6SP
Mari is shaken by her run in with Zandra; she wants a break; a distraction, and Life just so happens to wander on in they tackle the Absolute Zero and take it down with ease.

[OP-F4] <<Girls Night in!?! But who is that outside? Probably a looser  2 SP
Whats better than Cords Noods? Sharing Cord's noods with a bunch of strangers and friends alike.

[PP-F21] <<Betrayal of the King>> Ain't Nothing but a Corn Dog  8SP
 Mari teams up with Oscar, Cordelia and Oscar to take down a gross king, she feels a little useless with her DoT damage being completely nullified

[PP-F10] Black is the New Orange  2SP
Mari meets a girl named Hidden, and relates to her- she offers Hidden advice.

[PP-F11] Begining or End of a Journey  SP 2
Mari accidentally bumps into Hidden again; she meets Aereth and all three talk, Mari stops Hidden from straight up murdering Aereth. It was due to a guild called Laughing Coffin and a boy named Adrian, Mari has no clue who any of those people are, but vowed to help both Hidden and Aereth.

[PP-F4] Melting Preconceptions of the Past  2SP
Mari meets up with Oikawa who has sought out her help and wisdom. God knows why, she managed to help ease his mind.

[PP-F17] <<The Nemean Lion>>    8 SP
Mari comes across Oscar who not only invites her to a quest, but two underlevelled players. Mari worries about their safety.

[PP-F10] Mistakes of the Past  2SP
Mari meets up with Crozeph, and they have a heart to heart - he ends up forgiving her and finding a comfort he sorely needed within her.

[PP-F19] Attack on the Trading Post!   4SP
Zandra needs help! Trees are attacking the Trading Post! 

[PP-F17] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Feeding a Gryphon!?   2SP
Mari helps Yuki with finding her familiar, she imparts some wise words on the headstrong girl and hope that Yuki will listen.

[PP-F10] <<Natures Treasure>> A hunting we will go!   4SP
The dynamic Duo of Mac and Mari go treasure hunting to help fund Macradons school

[PP-F1-E3] <<Natures Treasure>> An Egg Hunt!   2SP
Mari finds out about a new Easter event; she susses it out on the first floor and during that time meets up with Cordelia, Yuki, and a girl named Arabelle

[PP-F21-E3] <<Natures Treasure>> An Eggscellent Story   2SP
Mac and Mari join up for a fun event of fishing and eggscelent puns  (Part 1)

[PP-F21-E3] <<Natures Treasure>> Fishy Tales  3SP

Mac and Mari join up for a fun event of fishing and eggscelent puns  (Part 2)

[PP-F21-E3] <<Natures Treasure>> Fishing POle-ar Opposites  4SP
Mari meets a man named Shield; he questions her past and her motives; and in return gives her some solid advice and a bit of a push to help her work through some of her more budding emotional hangups.

[PP-F21-E3] ADVENTURE! Let's just Blame Shield for this one!  3SP
Mari agrees to a potentially dangerous bet with Shield, they meet up with Baldur who unwittingly joins in on their competition. Many eggs were gained in this thread

[PP-F21-E3] Hook, Line, and Sinker  4SP
When  Mari finds Shield once again, in his regular fishing spot. She joins him, along with OIkawa and they talk about the frontlines and life in general. Mari misses her daugther.

[PP-F21] A Forge by Any Other Name would be Just as Warm   2SP
Oikawa invites Mari to his estate and they talk; there he admits he is attracted to her, and Mari awkwardly turns him down.

[PP-F23-E3] <<Ugzeke the Mighty>> Oh how the Mighty Fall  5SP
When Mari is called out to quest with Macradon she is thankful because she is ready to give him an earful about a pesky man named Shield. Unbeknownst to her, Shield is joining them for their little quest.

[PP-F22-E3] <<Witch of the West>> Shield and Mari  5 SP
Shield calls on Mari to gain some sick lootz - they make quick work of a Witch who is very annoyed to see Shield again.

[PP-F5-E3] Bloodstained Lands   5SP
The dynamic questing and farming duo of Shield and Mari are back at it again, this time to get more of that sweet loot that Shield so desperately wants, Mari makes it a point to complain about the heat of the floor, a lot. Here she is offered to join Jacobs Ladder

[PP-F4] Gentle Fall Like Snow  2SP
Crozeph visits Mari un-expectantly and has a long chat with her , discussing his concerns and admitting he just likes spending time with her because he felt he could be more open around her. Mari gently nudges him to open up more to others.

[PP-F1] <<The Third Lesson, is Just as Free>> Learning and Growing  2SP
Titan answers Mari's offer to help others on the Player Request board - they chat casually about guilds and tanking.

Eg, Egg and Eggy 1 SP
 Easter Event shop! 

ARC 13 -Pillars
SP in Arc: 94
Mari meets Beat during the preparations to form a guild.  In this arc Jabobs Ladder is formed. Mari grows closer to Oikawa, and admits her feelings for Baldur - and whilst she is rebuked Mari finds a peace with their relationship.  Her friendship with Shield grows and she sees him as a stout and solid companion. Mari still finds it difficult to deal with her own emotions and shortcomings, having to constantly push them aside to help others. Still, she feels she is making progress and can rely on some friends.

Spoiler

[PP-F4] Discordant Meetings  3SP 
Mari meets Beat and is incredibly nervous; she is forced to retell each and every life she had taken, and it shakes her up. Beat and her come to an understanding. Shield eats all the food.

[PP-F4] Pillars of Light 2SP
Four players unite; Shield, Baldur, Mari, and Oikawa to discuss the new guild Pillars of Light. It is here Mari confesses she feels an attraction to Baldur, and whilst it is painful for Mari, they part as nothing more than friends.

[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> Stingers..  2SP
Mari meets a very meek girl by the name of Shye - and helps her with the Long Live the Queen quest, they talk about the Jacobs Ladder guild.

[PP-F10] <<Leeching Nightmare>> Trial by Reason  5SP
Mari meets up with Zandra again, things are still tense- but at least Zandra doesn't think Mari is a mass murderer hell bent on torture.

[PP-F4] Titles are Hard  2SP
Mari meets a lovely and hauntingly beautiful woman named Snow: Mari feels awkward around her but tries to create friendly banter; only by ruining it near the end of the encounter. Mari blames herself for scaring Snow.

Banquet above feast below

[PP-F14] <<Liches Calling>> Shield and Mari   5SP
Shield and Mari talk about the importance of their guild and make quick work of a gross king and his not so smart companions.

[PP-F06] <<Dragon Hunter Analogy: The Jade Dragon>> Back in Business 4SP
Mari and Macradon have trouble fighting the Dragon as they discuss the brutality of the quest line

[PP-F18] Easter Dungeon or FUNgeon?   14SP
The less said about this terrible, slimey, peep ordeal - the better

[PP-F9] <<The Gatekeeper of Fire>> Burn Baby Burn  2SP
Mari and Shield speed run the Gatekeeper of fire. Mari tries out her new weapon.

Olympia

[PP-F4] <<Essence of Steel>> Making up for Some Mistakes  2SP
Mari and Yuki meet up, and despite Mari's best intentions she upsets Yuki, but in an odd turn of events, manages to push Yuki and Crozeph closer.

Fire in the hole I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

[PP-F4] Where Sleeping Crows Lie 2SP

Crozeph comes to Mari for advice, and Mari talks to him about his feelings for Yuki. He falls asleep in her bed to her singing.

[PP-F1] <<The Final Lesson is ALso Free>>  Is it Over Yet?   2SP
gMari meets up with a small boy named AIko and 'Mother Mode Activates'

[PP-F4] First second Meeting   2SP
gross Mari invites Aiko back to her home and lets him stay the night - they talk and he falls asleep in a bed. Mari gives him a spare key to her home.

Avalanche snow fall

[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Order Up!  3SP
Mari meets up with someone named Adeux and helps him with the quest, errr what did they say about first impressions again?

ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN 9SP 
Flex. Sweat. Flex.

[PP-F4 A Hot meal on a Cold Floor  2SP
A lighthearted meal between friends talks into a very serious and solemn discussion

[OP-F24] <<Floor 25 Boss Meeting>> Casting a Long Shadow  3SP
Baldur invites many people to join a meeting to discuss the floor 25 boss raid, it goes how you'd expect it to go.

Melodies of Fish

[PP-F1] Unmasked  2SP

Mari and Hidden go confront Ares (who is Itzal in disguise) about helping Hidden out with her stupid bounty. They talk about the Aincrad Police, and Domarus

Hidden Village

Two Birds of a Feather

[PP-F5] <<Butcher of the Sands>> An End, and a Beginning  2SP

Mari meets up with Alkor, and they find common ground in their terse friendship as they fight the Butcher of the Sands quest

[PP-F22] Tanabata Celebration-10 SP
Mari enjoys a quiet night at the Tanabata Celebration - talking with a few new players and old alike. She begins to reflect on herself as a person, and wonders if she's really good enough.

[PP-F22] <<Night at the Galactic Lake>> Sundered Spire Ascendance  5SP
Mari bumps into Freyd and Cordelia, and learns of the Sundered Spire - apparently Freyd had met her before in his dreams. Mari makes a few jokes about this. She becomes serious when she learns of the Spire and how it may attack the festival - Mari returns to the festival to keep watch.

[PP-F21] <<Raiding the Reaver>>   11SP
The festival ends with a large hole opening up and many players falling to the lower floor. A giant dragon, spurned on by the very Sundered beings Mari just learned about is now their foe. Crystal beauty in rage form.

[PP-F4] Banquet Above, Feast Below  SP

[PP-F17] Olympia   SP

[PP-F10]FIRE IN THE HOLE (I believe I can fly)   SP-Finished awaiting staff 

[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>>  Snowfall  SP

[PP-F16]  <<Fighting Fish>> Melodies of....Fish?   SP
The great big Pun off, biggest puns best puns. With Baldur and Mari

[PP-21] <<Hidden Village>> Cat Eyes Looking For... SP

[PP-F4] Two Birds of a Feather <<Feeding the Enemy>>  SP

[OP-F22-GUILD] Clash of Cold and Passions  SP

[F24-PP-JL] Unexpected Visitor SP

ARC 14 -???
current sp:56
form Freyd is a butt. Mari is a little sad and needs a hug. That's it, That's the arc.

Spoiler

Transcend and Rise Above - 2SP
Mari invites Freyd to her home and they discuss the Sundered Spire. Mari realizes Freyd is much more astute than she first thought.

[PP-F4] <<The Nights King>> And other goopie thingies 5SP
After their meeting Mari and Freyd decide to take on one of the quests on the fourth Floor - The Nights King. They defeat it easily enough, with virtually no troubles, but something else is brewing...

[PP-F14] Oh the things we could do 2SP
Freyd tricks Mari, and forces a Gemini eske creature out of her subconsciousness. He thinks it was the right thing to do, but was it?

[PP-F3] <<Search and Rescue>> Enemy of my Enemy  2SP
Mari meets up with Freyd again after he messages her about a lead with the Sundered Spire, Instead they find it a quest. They go through the quest, and Freyd worries he may have severely damaged Mari. Mari...is apathetic to his plight.

.[PP-F23] <<Trouble in the Mines>>  Blueberries and Oranges   8SP
Mari meets a kid named Chaser who initially verbally attacks Mari, only to break down and cry at the gentlest of gestures from the woman. They go do a quest and he sees more sides to her than he expects.

The Colossal Shadow

[EVENT-F10] TO Valhalla! 18SP
Mari teams up with Shield, Macradon, Chaser, Freyd and Beat in order to beat a gauntlet of enemies on a floor she'd rather never to return to...

Blood

.[PP-F4] And So it Begins....   2SP
Mari meets a man (Or kid? She's not sure) Named Felis. He's rude, arrogant and is textbook troll. So the meeting is very short lived.

[PP-F21] Confrontations   2SP
Mari gets a worrying message from Freyd and interrupts a duel between him and Chaser 

[PP-F23] <<Escaping the Underdark>> Sins of Intent   4SP

[Br-F25] Paving The Way to Floor 26 <<Shadow the Malevolent>> 11SP
Mari joins the boss raid against an antagonistic shadow boss; who she immediately dismisses as acting like a childish brat. He reminded her of someone in her past, despite that. No one died, and her job as a healer and DPS was successful.

[PP-F19] <<The Colossal Shadow>> Tiny vs Titan  SP

[PP-F5] <<Bloodstained Lands>> Bloodstained Pasts SP

[PP-F6] Peace and Quiet  SP

[PP-F23] What's in the Dark forest  SP

ARC 15 -???

ABANDONED THREADS
Threads that are probably abandoned will go here

Spoiler

[PP-F4] Exhausted    SP
Mari comes across a giant lost dog, and meets Seul

[PP-F1] <<The Fourth Lesson, is Actually Free>> Last of the Chain SP  Abandoned?

Edited by Mari
  • 3 weeks later...

QUESTS
Red= Incomplete  Orange= WIP  Green = Complete  

[F01] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> (Beginner Quest)
[F01] <<The Second Lesson, is Also Free>> (Beginner Quest)
[F01] <<The Third Leson, is Just as Free>> (Beginner Quest)

[F01] <<The Forth Lesson, Is Actually Free>> (Beginner Quest)
[F01] <<Earning a Living>>
[F01] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

[F01/11/21] <<Nature's Treasure>>
[F01] <<Redemption>>
[F01] <<The Emerald Hatchling-Dragon Hunter Anthology>>

<<Feeding Your Enemy>>
<<Training Your Friend>>

[F02] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>
[F02] <<Let There Be Light>>

[F02] <<Long Live The Queen>>
[F02] <<Return of The Queen>>
[F02] <<The Venemous Warg>>
[F02] <<The Escape>>

[F02] << The Quartz Hatchling: Dragon Hunter Anthology>>

[F03] <<Elvish Rivalies>>  /  <<Treant Rivalries>>
[F03] <<Search for the Hoya>>
[F03]<<Worn Out Welcome>>
 [F03] <<The Opal Hatchling: Dragon Hunter Anthology>>

[F04] <<Absolute Zero>>
[F04] <<Avalanche>>
[F04] <<The Essence of Steel>>
[F04] <<The Diamond Hatchling: Dragon Hunter Anthology>>

F04 <<The Nights King>>

[F05] <<The Topaz Hatchling: Dragon Hunter Anthology>>
[F05] <<Arabian Nights  First Night>>
[F05] <<Butcher of the Sands>>
[F05] <<Blood In The Sand>>
[F05] <<Bloodstained Land>>
[F05] <<The Traveller>>

[F06] <<Calming The Soul>>
[F06] <<Deforestation>>
[F06] <<The Gemini>>

[F07 <<Arabian Nights Second Night>>

[F07] <<Case of Wurms>>

[F08] <<Monkey King>>
[F08] <<Scents of The Wild: The Ferocious Foe>>

[F09] <<Bandit Camp>>
[F09] <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>
[F09] <<Guardian Of Fire>>
[F09] <<The Iron Guardian>>

[F09 <<The Gatekeeper of Fire>>

[F10] <<Wail of the Banshee>>

[F12] <<Lord of The Seas>>

[F13] <<Arabian Nights The Third Night>>
[F13] <<Cleansing The Corruption>>

[F14] <<The Lich's Calling>>

[F15] <<Bane of Blood>>

[F16] << Snake Out Of Water>>
[F16] <<The Swashbuckling Bucaneer>>

[F17] <<Challenge of Olympus>>

[F17] <<Heruclean Behaivour: The Nemean Lion>>

[F18] <<Just For The Halibut>>

[F19] <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raion>>

[F21] <<Betrayal Of the King>>
[F21] <<The HIdden VIllage>>
[F21] <<Trouble in the Mines>>

[F22] <<King Of Lakes>>
[F21] <<What We Fight For>>

[F21] <<Witch Of The West>>

[F22] <<Night About The Galactic Lake>>

[F23]<<Search and Rescue>>
[F23] <<Escaping the Underdark>>

[F23] <<Ugzeke The Mighty>>
[F24] <<Incognito Analysis>>
[F24] <<Incognito Antics>>
[F24] <<Incognito Assassination>>

[F25] <<Raging Rhino>>

<<Scents of The Wild>>

<<Making Vows>>
<<Saying Vows>>
<<Breaking Vows>>

*Below is what I am trying to sort through from past RPs*

(YES ITS A MESS I SORRY)

ARK 10

Quiet Reflections - 1 SP

Conundrums of the Past

'....' (Life)  Abandoned

This cant End Well -1SP

Scouting the Fields 2SP

Power Play - 2SP

Interlude

[PEOPLE KILLED: 8]

Appearing in order of death

Evelyn: Mari's daughter; she was killed when Uriel fiendishly used her as a shield when Mari snapped and attempted to attack him instead: sadly, her blade destroyed her daughter in a single, life changing blow. The beginning of Mari's downward spiral. This occurred in 'The Final Nail in the Coffin' 

Argumail: A cruel and ruthless madman; who believed himself to be the 'King' of demons - he attacked a group of innocent players; including someone Mari had become fast friends with - Celes. Mari found it hard to make friends, and she refused to see Argumail belittle others; and mentally abuse them with depraved acts of violence and destruction. Mari, with the aid of other players stepped in. Mari dealt the final blow. This happened during 'The Iron that Breathes' 

Tom  During 'Let me Snow the Way' Mari happened upon Tom, who - despite her warnings not to - became a PKer. Since he ignored her warnings, he somehow managed to earn the ire of the Azure Brigade, and a very high bounty was placed on his head by none other than Zelrius. Mari came to offer him a way out, but he asked for a  merciful death, So Mari took the bounty. She paid little attention to those who were there; and those who witnessed Tom's death still tread in fear of the Pink PKer.

Sugar + Spice:  During ' Ambush: Sugar, Spice, and everything not so nice!'  Mari got to witness first hand the gravity of the situation; of how being trapped within an online realm affected other players and people. How kids reacted, a group of High School children were chasing her down; attempting to kill her. Mari had no intentions of hurting or attacking them, their leader accidently fell off the edge; Sugar and Spice turned on Mari then each other - finally Mari put an end to the both of them.

Toshi: Mari meets up with a man named Asura in 'To Bury the Past' he unexpectedly ruins Mari's attempts to bury her past; and the two are off to a rocky start, Toshi comes up and harasses Asura; and attempts to kill him but Mari steps in and takes care of Toshi first, much to the disappointment of Asura, who would rather a peaceful alternative, in saying that - Mari had saved Asura's life.

Echo: During 'I can hear the Echoes'  Mari comes across a battle to the death; seeing her guild initiate; Syo being forced into it by Kaito - challenged by Echo. Mari tries to reason with Echo, along with Kiru. However Draterions constant outcries and Echo's blatant disrespect for everyone around him causes Mari to lash out and kill him.

Aubrey: Mari's first meaningless kill occurred during 'When the string Snaps' - a young idealistic girl named Aubrey refused to listen to Mari's warnings; Mari had attacked Aubrey with the intention of scaring her -instead she killed her with a single blow. A crowd quickly gathers and feeling cornered Mari lashes out at all those around her. 

Edited by Mari