Mari's Monster Icons

Hi all~

Not exactly sure where this could/should have been posted, but this seemed like my best bet so far 0^0

I just finished making these; which I was about to use in my own post; I'll be making more soon of other Mobs. I figured I may as well make them available for others to use, I understand that health bars are a lil' different to this in battle and with monsters but this was the easiest way for me to portray this:

Bestiary:

Boar
Dire Wolf

Frenzy Plant
Frost Dragon

Dragon

Lv1 Boar:
1JGgtSe.png

0ZT8gEX.png

o0fFJaV.png

zSoKwC3.png

GV1o9n5.png

Anyway I hope someone else may get some use out of them too ~

My life is complete now I have the approval of Glort~

But seriously; also happy to do requests so if someone says "Oh I need a level 4 slime"

I'll be all

"OK LET ME DO THAT NOW"

I'm sick and house ridden, gives me stuff to do, heh

EDIT:

Featuring FRENZY PLANTS
-Edited first post so that beasts can be found easily, whoop whoop!

Odyphy6.pngvbO2Eh2.png4JDjf7Y.pnggjkPNmf.pngchYdnaf.png

This is the point where I think its total madness someone hasn't scripted something where you can insert any picture (be it monster or you) and have a HP bar where you just type in the numbers and it'll do the correct bar size. I mean, people have even created whole android SAO themes, but not even this!

Great edits btw :D

This is the point where I think its total madness someone hasn't scripted something where you can insert any picture (be it monster or you) and have a HP bar where you just type in the numbers and it'll do the correct bar size. I mean, people have even created whole android SAO themes, but not even this!

Great edits btw :D

Hrmmm... I could actually do that.