[OP] Rowan's Grand Opening [Complete]

Uriel chuckled as Mari tried to shake him off. "Hush now little lamb." He mumbled, "Wouldn't you just hate to cause a scene. Imagine all. Those. Eyes. On your precious little head." With his free hand he brushed her fringe to the side. "Not kind, Mari. Not Kind at all." He said in a cold tone, revealing the fact that he did indeed know her name.

"Such nasty words could get you in trouble, or worse - Killed. Now wouldn't that be such a shame?" 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Yuji enjoying his food and wine,everyone attention suddenly shift into somewhere. "Now what? Can't I enjoy my food here?" Yuji look to the source of their attention and see the pink girl trying to get away from the man who flirt with her. At least,that is what the situation looks like. "Oh,she can't drive this man away? That's unusual." Yuji stare at his food and then look again at the pair. "-sigh- I can't enjoy my food like this. Even my wine is tasteless now." Yuji think for a moment and then nod to himself.

"Well whatever,I can't ignore a people in trouble." Yuji stand up and approach them both.

"So what do we have here? A flirty guy who can't handle his urge? If you could do it outside,it will certainly please everyone in this party. Mind you that we are in game of death...so less trouble to think of would be more than appreciate. Everyone try to celebrate the grand opening of this shop and you have to ruin it huh. You must be great at parties." Yuji gaze at the man as he say all the word. He certainly isn't great at his words,but what he said earlier would be more than enough to deliver his point through.

"Of course,if you have any trouble with this girl over here than settle it outside. Less people here means more food for everyone. You're not the only one who celebrating." Yuji continue as he look at Rowan and Ryuu.

"Also,from the looks of it,you belong to the Crimson Inquisition guild...so this is how their guild members act? Well,not so surprising for one of the most big guild in the game. Power and fame will make you more arrogant after all." Yuji smirk as he look at the man. He raise both his hand and shake his head.

McGrath looked to see two people, a girl with pink hair and some other guy, "You might as well help MacGrath, no use just standing not doing nothing." His madness said to him in his mind, MacGrath walked up to them, "Is anything..." he stopped talking. He walked up to the guy, pulling the pink hair girl away from him, "Listen, your making her uncomfortable, and we don't want any trouble, take this water and sit down, I'll give you some food later." He said to the guy, giving him some water he got from his inventory.

MacGrath looked at the girl, "Are you okay?" He asked her, knowing that she is uncomfortable and unhappy.

Mari blinked, "Wait. How the hell did you know my name?" Mari hissed, he was right about one thing. She didn't want to bring any sort of attention to herself. Sadly that is just what appeared to happen. First, Yuji had approached. Mari had to admire his moxy. Yuji kept on suggesting that Uriel took it outside. Good, the man deserved to be kicked outside.

"Got a bit of spunk in ya, eh Yuji?" Mari asked; attempting to steer the attention away from her and her unwanted leech of a companion. No such luck it seems, another kid - one she didn't recognize had approached her, the guy offered Uriel some water and suggested that he sit down. Something told Mari that Uriel wasn't the type of person to listen to people.

I looked the guy, "You don't want to see something that you'll regret, take the water, grab some air, once you settled down, you can come back in and enjoy the party." He said to him, guiding him to the exit with his arm pointing outside. MacGrath turned to the table, grabbed some food on the plane, went back to the girl, "Here, sit down, have something going to eat, I'll sort it out, my name is MacGrath, nice to meet you." He said to her with a smile.

Uriel cackled as some kid walked up to him, pretending to be threatening. Uriel sneered at him. "You think you're tough s**t kid? Boy are you wrong." Uriel slicked his hair back, and started picking at his teeth, boredly glancing away. "A place without trouble is so boring. Where is the thrill? The excitement?" Uriel flicked a fleck of debris that was lodged in his teeth at Yuji. "The guild is so large, it can't control every member. We are all individuals. Just like you're an individual weak brat."

Uriels cold, dead eyes glanced toward another kid - who tried to offer him water. Uriel didn't accept it. He merely laughed. "Hear this Mari; it seems these fellows want us to take it outside? Why don't we oblige?"

Uriel gave Mari a rough shove before wrapping his arm around her waist, pushing her out the store with him. As they were leaving he gave a devilish grin. "I think it's time we get...acquainted, don't you? Mari dear?"

Uriel Leaves the store with  Mari
(Had Permission from Mari to do  this) 

"Well miss,I don't like it when someone is in trouble,that's all. Besides,this is not his place,he can't act like he own this place." The man then talk to him and ask Mari to follow him outside. Yuji approach MacGrath and stand beside him. "Well,aren't you tough yourself,hmm? Remember this; I may be weak but I'm more than enough to bring you down. We are individual and no one can control us,that's true. But that doesn't mean we have to go around and make troubles. Now then,if you're planning to take this outside then please carry on. I believe that MacGrath have showed you the way out right?" Yuji look at the man as he exit the store with Mari.

"Well MacGrath,let's continue enjoying this party." Yuji leave MacGrath and went back to his seat. "Finally,peace! I can taste the food too! Kudos to whoever cook the food." Yuji continue eating,totally forgetting the event that happen just now.

"Hey, no worries," Lessa told Arekkusu. "I'm pretty clumsy myself. I imagine that if you had not tipped over the bottle, I would have." She could tell how much the accident bothered the young man, and she was prepared to give him the necessary col if it would ease his mind. But Ryuu beat her to it.

"Aw man," she cried, feigning distress. "Ryuu, I swear, if you keep snatching up all of these new players, there won't be anything left for my guild." She tossed Arekkusu a wink, then continued. "Its nice to see you again though, really. Seems like you're doing well for yourself. It has been a while." Lessa reached out a hand, and touched Ryuu's arm gently. "How is your lady doing?"

Tristan was readily occupied making music for everyone. He decided rather unlike the last party where he mingled with people, for this he would be purely playing music to the audience that was the party. Not that that was bad by any means, though it was interesting to watch unfolding the various people.

He did take requests though, if anyone had any, aside from what he was playing right now, which was a collection of videogame songs played on violin.

Arekkusu slowly smiled at the sight of the two, he hesitated when he held the col in his hands. He actually cared about some people for once, which he didn't know for now, but it was the first time anyone else that wasn't in his family actually helped him. He looked at the col once more, then looked up at Ryu and Lessa.

"Thanks." Arekkusu whispered to possibly himself, but that isn't comfirmed. "I'll pay you both back for this with interest."

Arekkusu lost his tension and his worry began to shrink. At least he knew here he had support. He decided to at least clean up the mess he made, just as a small thank you message.

"Excuse me Ryu." Arekkusu tried calling to Ryu, abruptably interupting his conversation with Lessa. "Do you know where the broom and dust pan might be?"

He then remembered the rest of what Ryu told him.

"Also... you said you came from the North?" Arekkusu added.

After all the formalism was over, Rowan finally got time to taste the food.

He notice in the middle of dining the sound of the hustle and bustle that occurred near the entrance of the store.

After eating a bit, he walk toward Yuji and MacGrath. 

"Good evening gentleman" he grab two drinks from the table. He saw them following a couple that went out of his store with their eyes,

"Bad luck hu? Don't worry, I'm sure you will find someone that will replace her" he smiled "can I offer you a drinks?"

"Really?" Rowan gave him half a smile "It's rare to see people doing something for free these day", he gave him the drinks and clasped his hands "Unfortunately for me, I can't give free stuff, all the things around here as been purchased with funds from various people. Lucky for me, some of them agree to get paid only after I will sell their goods."

"Speaking of goods" he grab one of the pages around him "Did you see anything that interested you?"

"Sure,my glass here is empty anyway. I'm interested in the potion actually. I've been running low of them since I always go out and hunt some monsters. But we can discuss about the details later." Yuji look around the store and hear the song have been played. "Certainly a good choice of music. It really suits the party."

"Oh,before I forgot, congratulations for the store. I hope that you will have a good business."

"Thanks man" he look toward Yuji and gave him one of his illuminating smile "We will sure have."

That boy remind him a bit of himself, the part that was happy and honest. He glad to know that part is still there.

Rowan took a quick look around again, bye judging the amount that everyone ate its seems like they were starving to death for a three days in a row.

He returned his attention to Yuji and MacGrath again, "By the way, I didn't catch your names."

"I swear it wasn't me this time." Arekkusu said with his hands up in the air. "I ate one platter as comfort food, I think that's enough."

That might have been more believable if Arekkusu wiped off the cracker crumbs he had on his last platter. Arekkusu walked around to see what items they had in store. Arekkusu looked around and liked many things here. Since he was still somewhat new to the game, many items appear new. He took a huge interest.