Into the Fray [PP-F1]

Clarik has a horrible tendency to get him into bad situations, and this sure was one of them. See the thing is, when he left the inn he was staying at for the night, he thought the day was going to be a whole lot better then it is right now, and boy was he wrong. He managed to piss off a leader of a smaller sized Pker guild when he went to go slay some boars, like he has before. How he pissed off the guy, was probably insulting him on his looks after the guild leader made a slight homosexual comment toward him that Clarik took the wrong way. Now, he is running from them through the forest, god what a great day it is for I him. Jesus, it was one comment. He thought as he ducks under a branch in-front of him. He went to go right himself after ducking and BAM! He ran straight first into a man right in-front of him. "I'm Sooo sor-" He looked up and saw his orange cursor bobbing up and down above the strange man. Welp, I'm dead. He thought weakly.

Zelrius began to laugh as someone running through the forest basically just bounced off of him. Then he stopped realizing that despite how uncoordinated Zelrius was, he wasn't even faltered. That was quite surprising even to someone as arrogant as the Blood buccaneer. Then he saw that boy seemed extremely rushed, if but for a second, then the rush gave way to what seemed like a sense of surrender. With the familiarity of the Expression, Zelrius knew it was because this person here had seen his orange cursor. Then he decided to have a little fun with this boy. Drawing his dual flamed sword in a flury of Blue and red with hints of the purple here and there He simply spun it around.

"Well, Might I ask where it is you're headed so damn quickly?"

The sight of the flaming swords definitely scarred him, but the narcissistic/arrogant smile of. 'I could kill you so easily'. Kind of hit home to Clarik. The question of where I was going made him look up at the man's face again."I-I uh um I was just going..." He starts to stutter shyly as the sound of approaching footsteps in the forest grows louder, signalling my attention to where a dagger was being thrown at me. Clarik gasps loudly and sits up, the dagger going past his back, almost scratching his skin."That's why I'm running." He say and hop up from the ground, pulling his simple dagger out of its sheath. Clarik grabs the thrown dagger and tosses it far out of the woods, landing some where in the meadow next to the forest. He smiles at the stranger slightly, noticing his very strange attire. Clarik looks at his flaming swords and turns back to the group of Pkers coming from the forest into the clearing they are in."Hey! This guy is just someone random, don't mess with him, If you want me just come take me." Clarik turns to the random man."You can go now."

• Zelrius Laughed hard and long (Not too long as the situation didn't call for it). "Look, I apperciate you thinking I am scared of a little group of PKers. But honestly, Step back, I am pretty sure These guys couldn't even move before I have them all in Blue Shards." Zelrius Stepped forward in utter arrogance. He swung his blade as the PKers came close, Of course it ended up being dodged, But the message seemed to be sent, Zelrius clearly wasn't even partly afraid of the group, and for good reason, Though they may or may not know of that (I'll Leave RPing the PKers to you since this is your story we're adding on to)
  •  
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice