F4 PP [Cerulean Silence] 'Forming a Guild' [COMPLETE]

Mari sat in a light Tavern in Snowfrost Town, on the fourth floor, it just so happened to be her favourite floor.  Even the tavern looked like a large, cosy cottage. There was a roaring fire near the large table she sat at, if you were to look out the window you would see that snow was lightly falling outside.

Mari sat at the head of a large, circular table. She had purchased herself, and each of the six empty places, a cup of hot chocolate; at 5 Col each.

-35 Col

The woman had done it, she had collected enough members, albeit some of them quite new to form a guild; and this would be their first official meeting. A sort of meet and greet. Mari wasn’t exactly the most pleasant person to be around. She was crude, rude and brash, and she had hoped that it would not deter her members, or drive them into the waiting arms of another guild. Sitting back in the large comfortable chair Mari smiled smugly to herself.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So today is the day where the guild members first official meeting,huh." Yuji read the message that their guild leader,Mari sent. Yuji haven't go to the F4. "Well,to hell with the location,I'll just ask around once I arrive there!"

-20 minutes later-

"Sorry...I'm....late.." Yuji lie down on the ground for a moment before standing up. He spot his guild leader and approach her. "Hello leader,thank you for accepting me into the guild." Yuji grab a chair,sit down and take a cup of hot chocolate that is on the table. "Ahh,the aroma are the same as the real one." Yuji drink a bit and relax while waiting for the other members with Mari.

Jun was intrigued by the letter that his new found Guild Master had sent out. They were to met in a bar on the fourth floor, now, Jun hadn't explored the third floor let alone the fourth so it would take him some time to find it. Arriving in town on the fourth floor he followed the instructions on his invitation and soon arrived at the bar. Jun was half freezing to death so he wasted no time coming into the warmth of the bar. Looking around the bar it didn't take him long to notice who wasn't to hard to spot in amongst all of the crowd. He came over and sat down, feeling the warmth of the fire he was instantly at bliss. Noticing the hot chocolate in front of him he placed the 5 col down on the table to pay for his drink and started to drink. "Thanks, so, how is everyone doing?"

MacGrath got the message, and as usual, MacGrath was lost in Floor 4, but his luck was with him to his left was the Tavern, he walked up to the leader, "Thank you for accepting me" he said with a smile, "and sorry if it was short noticed." He finished, he sat down across from Yuji, taking a sip of the of the hot chocolate from his cup where he was sitting. "Konnichi wa Yuji-san, how are you?" He said, of course MacGrath took a lesson in Japanese, it was his thing he likes to do when MacGrath was alone.

"You're not late, you're the first to arrive; flightless bird~" Mari mused. Calling Yuji by the nickname she had given him, she gestered toward the seat, and gave a wry smile as Yuji sat down. Commenting on the chocolate. "You're welcome Yuji - to be honest I wasn't expecting you to join so readily. You seemed a tad unsure last time I spoke to you about it."  She watched as he took a sip from the hot chocolate; "You're also welcome for that."

Fallen was the next to arrive. He sat down, and thanked her for the hot chocolate, Mari too, gave him a small smile, nodding to welcome him. "I'm fine. Waiting for the others to join us before I make any official guild statements. I would hate anybody to miss out. Don't pay. I've already paid for the drinks and do not expect my members to pay for them. As this is an official guild matter, I don't mind forking out some Col, I'm the one that dragged you out to the coldest floor currently available." As she was saying this, the third guild member arrived. Mari turned to him.

He was another reasonably polite kid. This was good. Mari was pleased that so far the members of her guild didn't appear to be rude or lacking manners. "you're welcome, there is no issue for short notice." She watched as he sat down, and made light conversation with Yuji, Mari was patient and didn't mind waiting for them to start.

As Yuji sip the hot chocolate,a man arrive and approach them. "So he is one of the member." The man sit down and ask them how they're doing, in which Yuji reply with his fine. A short while later MacGrath arrive and approach them. "Konnichiwa MacGrath. I'm fine~.. Let's speak in English,we don't want to confuse the other member here. Who would have thought that you are one of the member too." He drink from the cup again. Yuji have a small conversation with MacGrath. He then turn his attention to the man that arrive before MacGrath.

"My name is Yuji. Sorry for the late introduction,my friend here make me forgot about you. No bad attention though, you know how it feels like when you meet your friend."

"Yeah, sorry about that, I'm alright, just got into the guild." MacGrath said to the man.

"Floor four huh, it seems nice here, I wonder if people complain its cold here, I actually don't feel the cold what so ever, so basically I could stay here and don't get bothered by the cold." MacGrath thought. This is something he can get use to, a floor that's snowing, in a guild that he will really like.

Jun yawned and smiled, "I like it here, it's quite cozy despite the fact that it's freezing outside." Jun continued to sip on his hot chocolate, the warmth was tantalising and his mouth felt amazing. The snow outside the window was a nice addition, despite being in a massive death game Jun still managed to smile at the little things and appreciate his surroundings. "So who are we waiting on?" Jun wasn't impatient, but he had just trekked in the snow all the way to the bar and he wanted to get started with the guild meeting.

Terrence walked slowly against the cold wind. He was afraid that he was the most militarize person in there. He looked upon, suit inspecting it and he walked into an uncivilized bar. He was a man of sophistication and philosophy, and the tavern was a hole in the wall, He smiled genuinely and placed his top hat on the counter and place a glass  on to as while. He put out a bottle of sparkling cider(non alcoholic) and poured him a glass and put it away. He picked the glass and got up after patting himself off for a couple of minutes. He walked over to who he thought was the leader of the guild. "Hello there." He said with pretend smile on his face,"I'm Terrence." He put his hand for her to shake it. He look at the people there and sighed, he would be irrelevant in a guild like this.

The few guild members who were here; were talking casually amongst themselves, Mari was keeping half an ear out on them. Ensuring the conversation hadn't turned foul. She turned her eyes to the player known as Fallen; We are waiting Terrence; and Orhalimi. I've received word that one may be running a little late. At worst possible case scenario I do not mind starting some pleasantries without him. 

Then, just as she finished; Terrence approached the table, looking less than impressed. His demeanour made it seem as though he did not want to be here. Mari quirked a brow, if he didn't want to join, he didn't have to. There were many other active guilds around. Mari reached out, and gave his hand a light, commanding shake. "Terrance." she gave him a nod, still eyeing him off as he sighed.

"You seem inconvenienced." She noted, placing an elbow on the table and her face in the palm of her hand. "If you are bothered by the current conduct of the guild or myself, you should probably speak now." Her voice, which had been pleasant throughout the evening held a bit more of a commanding tone. She wasn't going to so readily kick anyone out her guild - but she didn't want people causing trouble in it straight off the bat. Especially if they felt out of place. She would want to alleviate such concerns. "If not, please - take a seat." She said, gesturing to an empty one next to her.

"No... no, that's not its just that I am a very militarize person and beside you everyone else is layback, in lacking ambitious." He said,"It's not any inconvenience, I just fear that, my military mind set will not help your guild in anyway." He said politely, he liked her, she was genuinely concerned for him. 

Jun was pleased that it now seemed they were all here, "Don't worry dude, you'll fit right in with the rest of us, not that I really know anyone here, but still." Jun was a bit absent minded himself and lacked any real ambition but he still wanted to find something to do and he figured joining a guild and being social might be the thing to fill that hole, he did also of course want to finish the game and go back home to his family.

"We may be layback,but never say that we are lacking ambitions...Terrence. We all want to escape from this game and I think that is pretty ambitious,considering we have to beat 100 floor." Yuji finish his hot chocolate and order another one. "So you have military mind set...That means you are very discipline. That is something we could learn from you... We are kind of layback because we are here today for introductions session. No need to be so formal for that." His hot chocolate arrive and he pay it.

"So,with that said let me introduce myself. My name is Yuji. Nice to meet you."

(Goodbye 5 col)

Mari gave a small sigh, somewhat relieved; she had thought that he was going to immediately decide that he didn't want to be in the guild - and leave. Of course, if he did she wouldn't stop him. "So you're raised on stringent training? Drilled Physically, mentally and psychologically? Don't let people's laid back attitudes fool you Terrence. We all wear masks, and we all deal with things differently."

She pointed toward Yuji, "That guy, Yuji - he seems meek; and in a way, he is. But despite that he had the courage to stand up to someone who appeared far more malicious than he. Same goes for MacGrath."

Mari placed a hand on her chest. "I, myself; put on an innocent front; but in truth. I'm very blunt, I tell it like it is regardless of if it would upset anyone or not, and frankly I have little regard for certain types." She removed her hand, and paused to take a sip of her chocolate, placing it down on the table.

"My guild, if you want to put it in a way you understand, can be akin to that of the military; where each member is trained up in a profession or skill, and style of their choosing. Growing to his or her own full potential. If You wish to enhance your Military Personification then that is fine. We will help you do that. If you want to work on gaining contacts, information and friends, we can do that too. If you want to lounge about, and collect Col to enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle then - as self indulgent as that is, we will do that too."

Mari paused, giving an authoritive glance over the table. "And if anyone has an issue with that they can censored right off and out of here."

The woman grinned at both Yuji and Fallen who each had their own to say.

"we each have our strengths, and our weaknesses. It'd be foolish to deny that. It'd be good to play off of those, and enhance ourselves as a unit."

Fallen straightened up, Mari was giving quite speech. He cleared his throat after she had finished, â€‹"Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jun, but I go by the username Fallen. Not really an interesting story behind it, I pretty much just tried to think of a cool name, and Fallen seemed to fit. So you can call me what you want I don't really mind just as long as I can distinguish it as me. I guess if you wanted to know more about my past then you could ask because it's a bit of a long story. I'm a pretty laid back dude, aimless, but I like staring danger in the face and insulting its mother, I am courageous but I'm not stupid I practice caution all the time." Jun took another sip of his hot-chocolate, â€‹"I usually go solo but I figured joining a guild could be pretty fun and you all seem like interesting people so I guess I was right. It is a pleasure to meet you all." Jun smiled at all of the people sitting around the table who were now his guild mates.

Terrence sighed," Already... hmmm guess there is no happy end for the bad guy. Alright, guy the ambitious I have is incomprehensible to you guys because, that is who I am. Reality is in the eye of the beholder and that is reality I see. I will tell you right now I don't play with others." He said spilled his cedar," I will tell though I don't wear any mask, what you see is what you get. And that an arsehole."

Mari laughed when Terrence said he was an a**hole. "I suppose we will get along fine. I'm known to be a real b**ch." She mused as she watched him spill his drink, biting her lower lip she sniggered at the action, "Oh dear.." She muttered, "It's a good thing we don't have to clean up around here." 

She turned her gaze to Fallen, who had introduced himself using his real name. Jun. Something Mari thought wasn't the best idea. She personally preferred to keep her real name hidden. These people, despite it all; won't be around forever. Half of them could very well die; and the rest may just live on the other side of the world. Fallen spoke about how he had chosen that name, and how he felt he was laid back and aimless.

"I suppose," Mari began. "Once everyone has finished their formalities I will address one of the issues we have within the guild. Since our last member isn't exactly required to partake in it." 

"Well said Terrence,well if we party together,then I will make sure you'll see the serious side of me." Yuji look at the party member that have arrive and analyze them one by one. "I guess it's my turn now." Yuji stand up and clear his throat before he begin speaking. "Well,as you already know,my name is Yuji. You can call me whatever you want though,and I would appreciate it if you keep it friendly. Don't call me by weird nickname though,except for our leader here who have been calling me flightless bird.  What else...Oh yeah! I love swords and uh...uh... I love treasures,yeah. So....uh..well....nice to meet you all!" Yuji quickly sit down and look at the other way,face flush red. 

MacGrath stood up, getting people's attention, "Hello, my name is MacGrath, I just got into this guild, I left one guild to come this guild, I had a feeling that this guild will better for me, that might sound crazy and, well, yeah. There's nothing really great about me, other than insanity that I have in fights, but that's about it, I think. So yeah, nice to meet you all." MacGrath said, sitting down and taking a sip from his drink.