In the Time of need [Planning Floor 9 Hydra attack]

Zelrius's eyes glinted with greed as the Twinfire Reflector had come into materilization infront of him. Then it disappeared again as Alkor spoke. That's when a Thought came to Zelrius. Clearly Alkor had no use for it now, and was willing to hand it to someone. And Zelrius wouldn't mind tanking, He certainly had the Health and the Defense for it, not to mention was plenty able to keep hate on himself and deal plenty of damage. So, With the receding Greed, Zelrius spoke up to Alkor just as Shark walked in.

"I will be happy to purchase the shield off of you Alkor, If that is what you're getting at. It'd not only fit nicely with my sword, But will also help just a tad against the amount of damage the Hydra is capable of."

Then he Glanced to Shark. And another pang hit the boy hard. Despite how responsible he felt about the whole thing, Zelrius had forgotten about Shark. Shark was the one who knew the most about this planning Dealio and was more then likely the most help in this session then those currently gathered (No Offense, I am pretty useless too at this point)

So, He decided to inform Shark on the current Events.

"So Shark. As of Right now, Our current situation is that with our dwindled numbers we are unable to do the traditional 5 teams that have been created for the last few plans. The main resource at lack here as you can see simlpy glancing around the room is in Health and Armor, Meaning Tanks. Of course us High Levels can Tank, But other then that, After Argumail the levels take an extreme dip. So instead, I've made up a new team System. However I am now adding a new rule to the teams. I will make it so the 4 Highest Levels Gathered (Currently From top to bottom is: Kiru, Zelrius, Daeron, Shark) Will Hold each of The Hydra's heads. Now, I think we should have everyone else who is not holding a Head Should gang up and crush one with speed. Though IN theory it made sound good,It might Fail. Then again any battle plan can fail, It's more or less relies in the Trust of the Commander or Strategist. In this case, That would be Us Higher Levels."

Zelrius stopped and looked around the room. now his arrogance was replaced with concern and a bit of detemination as he asked the next question to the whole of the room

"Do you trust us?"

Mari was absently listening to the conversation. She had been discussing things with her guild members in a few messages, back and forth. It seemed that two of them were adamant about joining the fray. One, Yuji seemed like he had  a fighting chance, he was actually a few levels above her; and had more than the basic starter equipment. The other, Orhalimi - she wasn't so confident with, she attempted to talk him out of it but he insisted. Mari was not one to deny her guild members something they were very passionate about.

"I got two members who will be joining; one is more or less prancing to a death sentence - the other has a decent shot at a fight. I am placing them in group 3 for now." Mari said as she updated the group panel with the new information presented to her.

Group Panel

1. Group 1: Main Force (The group that will make First hits and will take the most hits.)
  • Daeron
  • Zero
  • Arugmail (Teetering between 2 and 1)

2. Group 2: Hit and Run (Comprised of the mid Levels, Those who can Hit and then back up.)

• Lessa
  • Alkor
  • Mari

3. Group 3: Minor Attack, Heavy Support (For those who want to help but feel they do not have the strength to be in battle, These people are those who attack on occasion, However they primary function will be to heal and activate alchemical products on those of the front two Groups)

• Yuji
  • Orhalimi

• Mari fell silent as she heard Zero talk, she couldn't help but give him a cheeky grin - despite the severity of the meeting. "Call me daft for asking this; but do Monster Grenades affect bosses? I have a few perfect grade ones - that can serve to distract at least one or two of the heads for a while, beyond that I'm censored out of luck with anything else.  I trust you lot," She paused, before pointing at  Argumail, "Just not him." 

Daeron gave a nod to everything everyone was saying. Taking in all the data he could comprehend at a time, he slowly and silently began to analyze all the data he had collected. Thinking about Zelrius' Tactic he thought it'd be best if they split the groups even better. Clearing his throat, Daeron looked at everyone in the eyes as he began to make his plan audible to the group entirely. "Alright, so I agree with what Zelrius said. The four highest levels need to take a head each. Assuming it's like the mythological creature, we should assume that cutting off it's heads will cause 2 more to grow in it's place, so avoid decapitation all you can. But anyways I say we create 4 primary groups with one of the four of the highest levels being the leader of each. This way each group has it's support."

First Head

Kiru's Group

Second Head

Zelrius' Group

Third Head

Daeron's Group

Fourth Head

Shark's Group

He made sure everyone got a good luck at what he was pointing out. Though it might not be the greatest idea, he needed to contribute slightly more to the group. If they were going to defeat this boss they will need to be completely prepared for every angle and every curve ball that the hydra throws at it.

Argumail looked around the room respectfully. "I think I can shed some better light on the 'Cannon Fodder', If you throw a stone at a brick wall it will do nothing against the wall. But if you throw a ton of stones at wall, then you can have a chance to break it. I know I sound like a heartless monster, but that is what it takes. Fodder, should be respected and mourned for but, that it is all, for they are a means to a end. I would feel the same way if I was the fodder."

When he finished speaking he cleared his throat and took a sip of water. Mari said something about not trusting him. He smiled apologetically," I trust you, Mari dearest. Furthermore, Our past relations are frankly, irrelevant, all we are here for is to get this players, that are imprisoned ere, out. No more the cost... For that is the game we play. I don't trust leadership but, I am in this for the big picture. I would like to propose my plan."

He cleared his throat and cleared his throat," We used the current plan of attack, but we place a low level player in the tank every once and awhile, this will level them up faster and, the can quick rotate fast. Make, a strong group for the next go around."

"Respectfully," Alkor chimed in as Argumail finished his clearly deranged take on the plan, "we want to lose as few as we can. Numbers are dwindling and we need to conserve what bodies we have in order to continue the front line effort in the future. Let's keep liberal philosophies on the sacrifice of players to a minimum, shall we?"

He turned his gaze from the leader of the Inquisition to Zelrius. "For lack of a proper raid group, we're just going to have to put faith in the plan as is. Unless someone has a way to make things go smoothly, we have to make our own opportunities." He moved toward the door after speaking, since he'd said all he needed to say.

"Anyone who needs an item tailored, I'm on the ninth floor. I'm also available for quests and routine farming before the boss battle." With that, he disappeared through the door and left the guild leaders to their devices.

Kazuya was running late. He sprinted through the city at full speed. "I really hope that I can make it in time." He looked at the clock tower and saw that he had a little bit more time. There was a lot people in his way. 'Ugh... People, don't you know to get out of someone's way when they are in a hurry? Oh well, I'll just have to make my own way.' He looked at the walls and areas with less people crowding them. 'I'll just have to use my surroundings I guess.' He jumped and kicked off the wall and landed on the back of a bench, almost losing his balance. He then started to jump and kick off the wall until he reached a small window that he used to kick off of to get to the roof. He ran from building to building until he reached a gap that he knew he wouldn't make and slide down the side of the building he was on. 'Almost there...'

He had his destination in sight. Out of breath, he burst through the door. "Sorry I'm late!" He looked at all the people staring. He walked quietly to his seat and sat down, drawing his makeshift hood over his face. 'I look like an idiot...Well, at least I can help with the planning.'

As soon as I got to the meeting, I was welcomed by Zelrius who I met from past Boss Fights. He filled me in on the current situation. Alright, first I want to know how many players lower than level 10 we have here. I strongly recommend them to sit this fight out and train for the duration and get prepared for the 10th floor. I don't want to have anyone die on my count. I said as I gazed around the room.

I like the higher levels take their own group. I suggest that the player with the highest health act as tank seeing as that we have no tanks here. Each group should have 4 players at max. 1 Tank/ ADC, 2 Fighters, and an optional player on standby to switch in when a player's health reaches the red zone. That would play as a safety factor and take some worry off our hands. I voiced my opinion hoping to strike some chords in the players. 

I looked around at all the players, Each team take players to balance out the levels and don't jumble to one high level group. We need to make sure each team has a player that is experienced with boss battles. I said as some player wanders in. I looked at him with curiosity. And you are? I asked the player who didn't seem like he had been playing for long. 

Zelrius Strongly agreed with Shark's Reasoning and then, Opened the panel to him, With the newly updated Group system, Using the way he proposed, If this was accepted by everyone or majority, That would conclude this meeting here and now. Furthermore, Zelrius liked Shark's plan of small groups of 4. This would make it so this battle wasn't so dependent on people who may or may not show up [And be active].

GROUP PANEL

(Though I mostly agree with Shark, I am going to atleast pool iun those who are here at the meeting, Despite their being Below 10)

Team 1:

Kiru, Mari, Alkor, Lessa

Team 2:

Zelrius, Primrose, Zero, Rebekah

Team 3:

Daeron, Seldentar, Yuji, Tristan

Team 4:

Shark, Argumail, Kazuya Miki

He turned to face this player he had never met. "My name is Kazuya, though I usually go by Ryuu. I am currently the head tactician at the guild, Crimson Inquisition." He pulled his hood down and showed his face. He looked around at the group that had gathered. It was larger than he had expected, but it was still small. It would have to make up for their lack of numbers with strength and valor, as well as a good plan.

"If you would have me, I would like to help where ever I can. I am also very adept in battle strategy and tactics." He had heard Shark's plan. "You seem to know what you are talking about. We should also have a formation that is similar to a pincer attack. I think that would be a rather useful idea. Of course, the higher leveled group will still have to make a frontal assault. The second group would be attacking somewhat to the side of the hydra. While the third group attacks from behind and forces it to back into the fourth group that will be able to back up and regroup if necessary. This formation allows for every group to take a break if necessary to do something, say maybe use a potion or switch equipment." He closed his mouth finally, hoping somebody was actually listening.

The young woman examined the line-up silently, her generally bright blue eyes clouded over with worry. "That isn't many names," she breathed, shaking her head. Then she sighed. If this was the best that they could come up with, so be it. They were doing the best that they could with what they had, and that was all they could do at that point. They were the new generation of front-liners, with only a few experienced players sprinkled in. Most of the people who were ready to charge into battle had never seen a boss before. She was thankful for the leadership of the veterans, but she was still terrified. How would they defeat a boss that had blocked their progress for so long?

"I approve of this plan," she told Zel. All of my Guardians will be joining you, and though we aren't many, we are strong. I have faith that we will help reach the tenth floor." Her voice grew soft as she added, "it has been a long time coming." Lessa was not much of an inspirational speaker, so she pushed back from the table and stood up. "Please feel free to contact me if you need help with anything," she told the remaining players at the table. Then, with a nod to Zel, she followed Alkor out.

Seldentar had heard they were planning a boss fight, and after wandering around for a while, finally found where he had heard they were planning. Adjusting his coat, he walked up to the door, knocking before entering. Looking around the room, he recognized a few people from the last fight. Clearing his throat, he turned to those gathered.

"Hello there. I'm here to offer my services for the upcoming fight if you have any slots left. I'm level 25, with maxxed out one handed skill use."

He turns to zelrius.

" I got your crafting request, ill be making the attempts as soon as I get back to Urbus."

I examined the current teams and then thought about the plan that Kazuya offered. Due to the fact that the boss has 4 heads, I don't think it will work like that. We just need each team to deal with 1 head. Since we have 4 teams, we should also enlist 1 group that will act as a backup to prevent the loss of players. However, that last group will still go in when the heads are dealt with and strike the core of the boss to deal damage to the overall HP. I said as I looked at everyone to see if one more player would be offered.

I looked at Kazuya after he introduced himself. I'm sure you already know who I am. I am Shark, Guild Leader of the Knights of Christ. I'm sure my reputation precedes me. I chuckled a bit as I continued to look at the line up.

Alright Zel, I like the team setup. If those level 10 or lower are still wanting to fight, then don't blame me if you die or remotely come close to dying. I take these fights very seriously because this IS a life or death battle. I said as I looked around the room with my death stare, showing that I was really serious about this.

Zelrius was extremely sastified with the results of this meeting. Everything had gone good and he said his farewells as Lessa and Alkor left. He had listened to Kazuya's plan. It would work for most other bosses, however due to the hydra's. Ability to target multle enemies, Shark made the right call on this one. Nothing fancy this time around, just ye olde average teams dealing with their own problems. Zelrius stretched and now lazied in his chair. Putting his feet up he waved the rest of the people away.

"If no one has any rejections, I call this meeting to an end and the fight will begin this Monday afterall the gearing up." "Dismissed."

L was watching everything from the shadows camouflaged well due to his nightmare cloak forged by Alkor, he wanted to be apart of this just as he planned from the very start from coming into SAO, he was definitely strong enough now and was prepared to fight. He emerged finally revealing himself and spoke in a firm tone "Hold that thought, don't count me out on this, I'm ready to fight" He examined the others carefully, he didn't want to miss his chance to finally battle a floor boss and challenge himself. "Im willing to join one of the groups on the front lines"