The dealio [Mari, Alkor F4]

(ID 1382, Me 9, Boss 6. Evasion means he misses "HAHAHA You have no power here")

Zelrius was a bit impressed at how effective the two by his side seemed to be. These were definetly saved in his book as consistent frontliners.  Dropping the thought and coming back to reality, Zelrius jumped forth amd struck his elegant blade into the Ice creature once more. There was no way in absolute hell this bastard was going to survive another round through the three of them.

Zelrius 72/72

Mari 21/21

Alkor 26/26

Avalanche 18/50 (2 BD/t, Two turns)

(seriously, Mr Perma Roller!? Seriously. . Short post, bed time.)

Mari grinned; glancing toward Alkor. "Don't underestimate me, Alkor dear~ It'll take a lot more than that to bring me down." And it was true, sure she had struggled to get a hit in right away; but she was deft with her movements, and her strikes were almost precise...almost she was just missing that extra shove to keep going; sadly the next strike missed, luckily Mari managed to again - successfully dodge the ice golems strikes.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Perma Roll ID #1421

Mari called back out to him, and Alkor smirked. Her confidence didn't waver, and she continued to press forward. That was all he could have asked for. Zelrius ripped into the boss again, leaving a flaming line in the icy body of the creature, which cried out in agony.

Alkor gave it no time to recover with his own monstrous strike only seconds after Zel. He surged through snow like a demon, unfettered by the elements despite how insane the wind and snow had become around them. It was as though the boss wore a veil, and still they had ripped it open and exposed him.

They fell back with the creature severely wounded, and Alkor knew. This wouldn't last much longer.

[iD: 1467, BD: 10, Mob: 3]

Zelrius: 77/77

Mari: 21/21

Alkor: 26/26

Avalanche: 6/50

(ID 1652, Rolled a 9, GG for Avalanche.)

Zelrius didn't even take the liberty of smirking or smiling when he casually walked infront of the boss. The boss saw the arrogant swagger swoon it's legs left and right as the boy moved in and made a strike on the small figure. owever that small figure, being Zelrius, Simply struck is flaming sword right into the on coming attack. Right there ending the life of the Floor 4 boss. All Zelrius did was let out a grunt of discomfort. he walked back to the other two, inventory opened and selected an item. He threw said Item at Mari, This was the Drop <<Ice Armor>>.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go back up to Floor 9 in the nice comfortable heat away from you damned low levels."

With those words, Zelrius disappeared into Data crystals and was gone from Alkor and Mari just like that.

Mari felt a tad frustrated that she wasn't able to land a single hit on the beast - she wanted to be able to hit it at least once. Just once - but the adrenaline running through her system; the intoxicating feeling of being in a battle. She was begining to understand why some players dedicated their existence to battle. It was enthralling. The battle was over; Zelrius and his burning weapon was simply far too overpowered for the boss.

Mari brushed pink strands of her hair from her face, turning to Alkor she gave a lop sided grin. "Boy, do I need to improve, but hey - at least I know I can dodge pretty well eh Alkor?" Despite her failures Mari was in good spirits. she felt geared up, and wanted to continue; straight onto her next quest.

"I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to challenge a different boss now..." Mari mused to herself as she picked up the <<Snowfrost>> potion that was left. Mari felt a tad awkward at this point - how exactly does one split up a party? Cerulean eyes remained fixated on Alkor for a few moments - he didn't seem like the type of person who was good with communication. 

"Thanks. I appreciate your help." She finally said, before leaving too.

COMPLETE

Alkor: 1 SP + Snowfrost   + 66 Col
Mari 4SP + Snowfrost  
+ 66 Col
Zelrius 1 SP + Snowfrost  + 66 Col

• 11 months later...