[PP - F2] Games are meant to be played together (Mari)

Rowan enter to the floor 2 tavern. He didn't know who thought about the quest of chasing the white monkeys, but he was not amused from it at all.

In additional, he has been forced to pass trough the evil teleporter twice today. he was in somewhat gloomy mood.

He didn't want to go back to floor one, in this floor everyone know him as The-lazy-dude-that-you-can-bring-with-you-to-any-of-your-boss-fights.

And come back to floor one also mean another teleport.

As he walk into the tavern he notice that almost all the tables in the pub were full. In the only free table around a pink hair girl was sat alone. He order a meal and sat around the table with her. He didn't know why she sit there all by herself. to be honest, he doesn't really care

(-25 col)

Mari had been enjoying a nice quiet meal, by herself. The way she liked it. She had on purposefully sat alone, away from the crowded tables so she would not be disturbed. Sadly as she continued her meal she noticed that the place began to fill up, was this some sort of lunch time rush? Or were people returning from quests? Not that it mattered to Mari. She didn't plan on initiating any sort of conversation with anyone.

That was when someone had chosen to sit next to her, a young boy with a white collared shirt and brown spikey hair.

"Uhm...Can I help you?" Mari asked, disgruntled.

"I don't know,can you?" He replied sarcastically. The other tables were full, where did she want him to sit? All those people who think that everyone should follow their will has always irritated him.

"I will just sit here and eat, don't let me interrupt you". Without waiting for permission he settled down and began his meal.

He start ate nervously, without even looking to the girl who spoke to him previously. Suddenly he dropped the glass with his hand and all of its contents spilled over Mari.

• 2 weeks later...

"My, aren't you the feisty one."  Mari commented as she watched him sit down, she continued to sip her drink. "Listen kid, the tables may be full - but it's polite to still ask before sitting. Manners. They get you everywhere."  Mari went back to her drink, letting the boy finish his meal in silence. It was then, that Orhalimi chose to spill his drink all over Mari.

Mari was surprisingly non-nonchalant about it, she just rose her eyes to stare at him, her lap dripping, waiting for an apology.