[OP-F1] Looking for some help [Completed]

Hayato stared at his hands for a while, finally thinking it through, he began to send a message to some players that were nearby him. The message read "Lvl 1 Player looking for someone to help me train and show me the ropes around this place, meet by the starting city." With a deep sigh of relief, he sat down and felt much better. He understood the risk he took, that would bring a lot of attention towards him, expecting bad or good players. Hayato thought that it would be better to be a solo player later on, and rely on teammates now. As he stared towards the sun he kicked backed his legs and was waiting for anyone to show up.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu recieved a message in his inbox. It was something uch newer to him nowadays, so he opened it.

"A request for help." Arekkusu said. "At least this time it's not as dangerous as the message board." Arekkusu closed the messenger and looked for the starting town past the fields. He wasn't as scared, this player knew his risks of using the board, so this was the best alternative.

Arekkusu the stopped by the starting town, near the border he was. He looked around to greet the new player at least and introduce himself.

Hayato stares at the man that seems to be looking for someone. Unclear, he gets up and waves at the man. "Excuse me, are you one of the people that obtained my message, if so hello, my name is Hayato." The man seemed to be geared so he approached with a more friendly look hoping he could get along with him, but at the same time he wanted to make sure he was someone that he could trust or depend on.

Rei spots high level player walking to the lower level, at the town boarder. She had been running around area for a while, so she thought she knew something but she only just started... She had no doubt in her mind that the lvl 7 was way more knowledgeable in the game then she was. However, she refused to direct rely on others for help. Still, over hearing good advice is not the same as receive help directly. After making up her mind she desided to follow them, but she made sure she would stay attempted to stay hidden.

"I'm Arekkusu." Arekkusu said to Hayato. "I'm a solo player, so no one else is with me."

Arekkusu then felt the presence of something near both the players. Something wasn't right, and Arekkusu knew he wasn't the only one here other than Hayato. Don't engage it with a fight... when it gets too close, that's when you threaten... or run worst case scenario. Arekkusu thought to himself. He kept his blade sheathed and continued to talk.

"Yes, I am one of the players who received the message." Arekkusu said. "Though it is rare to see players so close to a floor such as floor one. There really aren't too many things here, in fact I would say shops are one of the only reasons why I'd come here."

Hayato felt that he noticed something but simply ignored it, "Well anyway, nice to meet you Arekkusu. I noticed that you are geared so I am assuming you have been here before or quested in this area. I was wondering if you are able to help me out or train me, since I am a newbie." Hayato said in a jumpy mood, as if ready to departure to another location any moment.

"I'll help you out in the game." Arekkusu said. "I know what it's like to be new to the game and I'll help out anyone until I feel they are ready."

Arekkusu put out his hand in a handshake position. "But the first thing you need to know is that you need to know when to trust and when not to." Arekkusu said. "To never trust will get you killed, so make sure you have at least a little faith."

Hayato pulled out his his right hand from his pocket. "Well than it's settled, i'll be honest I wasn't planning on doing something like this and going solo all the way, but having a little help should be good. Or until I understand the whole concept of the game." Hayato replied shaking his hand with a tight grip.

"That's what I like to hear." Arekkusu said as he grinned. Both players shook their hands with gratitude. Then Arekkusu continued talking. "We're going to have to bail out of here then, I'll meet you in the fields over there. Oh, if you're hungry or thirsty, check the inventory, it should have ten loaves of bread and ten packs of water. Meet me once you have finished."

Arekkusu pointed his finger towards the West before he started running to where he just pointed. He wanted to make sure they at least had a good enough amount of distance away from the town. There were enemies there that both players could fight and maybe see others.

"Alright then I guess i'll be meeting you there." Hayato checked his inventory for the Bread and Water that he was talking about. Since he wasn't hungry he didn't start eating just yet. Hayato shoved his hands into his pockets and started walking towards the west and approach the fields. "Well it looks like this will be the start of my adventure!" Hayato exclaimed while jumping and raising his fist into the air.

Arekkusu looked over his shoulder to see the player catching up to him. Just in time too, he found the perfect pack of enemies to attack. When Hayato made it to Arekkusu, Arekkusu asked a question.

"Say Hayato." Arekkusu started. "Say I give you a math equation right now. One that is so extremely hard to solve. I'm not forcing you to answer it, but I just give it for you to solve. Would you even attempt to solve it?"

Hayato grinned. "Well you always gotta try at doing something, and to answer that yes." Hayato replied while catching up towards Arekkusu. He sprinted at this point trying to get as close towards him. "It also depends what the problem is, i'm pretty decent when it comes to math!" Hayato exclaimed while he sprinted towards Arekkusu.

Rei watched as the two left the safety of the city. The words of the man ran through her mind. "If you dont trust you will die..." she wished she could believe the man, but people are monsters if you ever give them the upper hand. She looked up to see they where so far away. 'OMG i gotta catch up.. he might say something useful.' 

She started running after them. She realized that the man could not be completely dangerous... and even if he was... she would be ready to run away. She arrived behind the group, but as she got closer and closer, she became more and more wary of the two. Soon she was too worried to make contact so she hid behind a rock that was near by poking her head out to watch the two. She heard something about a riddle which was probably why she was so worried. She did not like riddles or puzzles... they required too much brain power. All she wanted to do really was hit stuff

((sry for my late response. i dont get the notifications i think))

However another girl walked up to the group out of no where. "where did she come from... is she dangerous... she has to be..." Rei bit her lip pulling out her axe in case someone needed her help. 

Hayato sensed the presence of someone approaching from behind, grabbing the hilt of his sword ready to pull it out, he turns around and says "..Who are you?" Hayato says in a more calm voice after knowing it was a female. Hayatos first instinct was most likely she was an enemy or someone that was spying on us.

(( OOC - And NP feel free to join the rp :D))

Kitty jumps from the suprise of him suddenly turning around and she stops dead in her tracks..."I..i...i'm Kitty, I saw the message you sent and came to help and i noticed you already had people talking to you so i stayed behind and didn't come into eye sight until i knew you started to move on. You have no reason to fear me." Kitty smiled warmly at him

(( OOC - I am super sorry for the late response i never got a notification, lol i wonder if the notification bar really does anything XP ))

((OOC 2 - Unyielding, i love your signiture, how did you make it? you don't have to respond to this "OOC" if you don't want to ^^; ))

(kitty I send you a messaged I think)

Rei saw the hostility towards the new girl. They where bullying her. It's one thing to be a solo player because of choice but to be force because of people being mean. It was the last straw. She jumped out from behind the rocks and ran in front kitty.

"Hey just because you have a higher level with you doesn't give you the right to bully others"

She folded her arms as if she was superior to the lvl 1

She was careful not to hold her axe in a hostile position. Worst case scenario she would run away with the girl. Floor one is a peace zone so nobody would be able to hurt them here.

"Bullying?" Arekkusu asked. He tilted his head, surprised with the newcomer who just arrived. Arekkusu didn't unsheathe his blade though, not every conflict can be solved via bloodshed. Arekkusu didn't even take a grip at his sword. He looked at the player who threatened him and Hayato with an axe.

"And in what way would we be "bullying"?" Arekkusu asked. "Kitty right? I'm Arekkusu."

"You are being hostile to the kitty"
She has done nothing wrong to you guys. She turns to the kitty, "don't worry I won't let them be mean to you Kitty-San"
She smiled and did a small bow. Then she turned to everyone, "my name is Unyielding... If you couldn't see it above my head"

"Wait, i'm sure we all got on the wrong start." Hayato shakes his head in a more fashionable manner. "Sorry, I thought you were one of the player killers out here, and hello to you two, my name is Hayato." Hayato says while he bows. "This happens to be a bit strange since you all approached out of nowhere, causing me to think you were spying on us or something like that." Hayato says with a more friendly tone.