[PP-F2] How To Kill Mobs And Make Friends [Nihilus, Arekkusu]

Arekkusu made it past the gate and met the second floor once again. He didn't even feel surprised anymore about traveling floors, it is way too common for Arekkusu nowadays. How does he jump so far, that he can't explain. The point is, he is there now with two people to help him. They may be a bit worse in power, but that was the point right?

"Yup, this is the second floor." Arekkusu said. "Don't worry, things normally don't look like this."

((OOC:Got It))

Daniel nodded a little distractedly at the stronger player's words, looking behind them. He hadn't seen Tyrius come through, and he had yet to come out. "Where is he?" He asked, some of the nervousness returning to his voice. "W-what if someone got him?" He muttered, looking down. He couldn't handle the thought of another player dying because of his stupid mistake. He turned to Arekkusu and said quietly, "What do you think happened to him?"

Daniel sighed before nodding. "Okay." He said after a moment. "We'll be fine with just the two of us, right? Floor Two mobs can't be much stronger, after all...Shall we go?" smiling as he briefly checked that his Scimitar was still in its scabbard, He stood up straight and said, with a hint of a smirk, "I don't want to the whole day to be a waste, after all."

"Hey, so Col here can be good. Since it is the two of us, the loot isn't really going to be split too much." Arekkusu said. "These enemies are nothing to me, it' bascally free money when I think about it."

It was pretty easy for him. Monter here only have 4 health, Arekkusu had 25 and had awesome damage resistance and damage dealing. Not only that, but he had support on his side.

"I don't think anywhere." Arekkusu replied. He knew a wolf sliced at him from behind, and Arekkusu let it happen, the wolf easily could slice at Arekkusu.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Base + Rising Edge+ Athletics= 5)
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu took a small scratch but in return sliced it back as revenge. Arekkusu watched it roll back pretty far. His weapons do lots more damage nowadays, and the fact that he leveled up recently also helps him. Arekkusu saw two more wolves behind it. "Yo Nihilus!" Arekkusu called out. "You're turn, take out the one I just hit!"

Arekkusu:26/27

Nihilus: 9/9

Wolf 1: 1/6

Wolf 2: 6/6

Wolf 3: 6/6

Daniel nodded, unsheathing his scimitar and running forward, raising it to slice downwards at the fallen wolf.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Just before the blade fell the wolf managed to right itself and move out of the way, growling as if in pain, the angry red glow of the wound standing out against the beast's fur. Unfortunately Nihilus was unable to adjust and the scimitar sliced through empty air before hitting the ground. "Crap." Nihilus muttered to himself, pulling the blade free of the dirt and turning to face the injured wolf once again.

Wolf 1: 1/6

Daniel nodded in response to the other player's words, taking a second to collect himself before charging forward towards the beast, raising his blade once again.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Base + 1H. Curved Swords + Critical = 4)

Daniel was soon in front of the wolf, and before it could react he slashed diagonally with his scimitar, slicing straight through the wolf's head and killing it. As it shattered he turned around to face the other two wolves, grinning a little now as he raised his scimitar. Part of him was suprised he even managed to land a hit, but the rest of him felt proud, and most importantly, strong.

Wolf 1: -3/6

"All right!" Arekkusu exclaimed with approval. "Ok I'll handle the next one."

Arekkusu looked at another of the two wolves, who seemed ready for battle yet they didn't help their fallen brother. Arekkusu lunged at one of them, ready to slice it all the way to the same weakened state the other one was in.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice. (ACC +1=6  Hit Successful)
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu received a small cut once again, but the wolf received a lot more damage than Arekkusu could ever imagine he would, but it seemed to be the same effect.

Arekkusu:25/27

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: 1/6

Daniel watched the stronger player fight, trying to memorize some of his technique, while keeping an eye on the other wolf in case it attacked. He couldn't help but be impressed by his style, even if he was a little worried that he was letting himself be hit. When he saw the wolf was heavily injured he raised his scimitar once again, swinging it once to give Arekkusu some time to move away before he rushed forwards.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Base + 1H. Curved Swords = 2)

Raising his scimitar as he moved, he brought it down hard on the injured wolf, which had not yet recovered from the ealier hit. The sharp blade cut deep into the wolf, and it shattered just like the one before it, the tiny shards scattering in the wind. He smiled at Arekkusu, bringing his scimitar back to his side. "One more to go." He said, more obviously confident now.

Wolf 2: DEAD

"Awesome job!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "One more enemy to go. I have a fun idea, how about you attack it first and then I will handle it once you take care of it. Sounds like a plan? Great!"

Arekkusu playfully pushed Nihilus forward towards the third wolf, causing the wolf to see him. Arekkusu wants to see how fast a thinker he might be, if he takes a hit, Arekkusu will back him up anyways.

Daniel nodded, freezing as he was pushed by the other player before shaking it off,  running forward and raising his sword once again.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Base + 1H. Curved Swords = 2)
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Unfortunately the Lone remaining wolf was ready for him, and as he advanced  the wolf pounced, opening it's fanged mouth wide to bite the suprised player. Daniel lowered his blade to meet the wolf in panic, slashing wildly and scoring a hit on the beast's stomach before it hit him, the force of the pounce knocking him to the ground and making him drop his scimitar. He curled  his hand into a fist and attempted to punch the wolf off him, but the angry beast simply bit down on his hand. Cursing suprisingly loudly, Daniel  pushed the animal off him, wrenching his hand away, snatching up his blade and standing up. "Your turn to finish him off!" He said, retreating a reasonable distance away.

Nihilus: 6/9

Wolf 3: 4/6

"All right then it's my turn." Arekkusu said. He drew his blade up, then activated his favorite skill. His sword began to glow, which shows that the attack was ready to be done. Arekkusu ran quickly at the one that gave his partner the hardest of times, then Arekkusu sliced.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice. (Eva -1= 8= No Crit)

Arekkusu sliced through the enemy with it instantly shattering into many pieces, at the cost of a giant scratch, but it wasn't too major compared to the fate of his opponent.

Arekkusu: 24/27

Daniel  sheathed his scimitar with a smile, looking over at Arekkusu. "that was easier than i thought it'd be." he said, looking around briefly to check for any more wolves before looking back at him. "I think that's more because you were here though. You okay? I saw you get hit a few times." He frowned a bit then, unable to understand why anyone wouldn't be as cautious as they could in a game like this.

((OOC: I need to go, i'll be able to pick it up tomorrow))