Kosan crafts.

Crafting Attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Perfect" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD :  12 *PERF*

Item Type: two handed Odachi Katana

Name: Fates Calling

Quality : Perfect

Description: perfect black and white two handed Odachi Katana . The blade is an obsidian black with a smokey folded metal pattern. The black handle will be covered with a white grip. The guard  black, and be of a spiral shape but with straight edges  +2 damage +1 accuracy

5969^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Perfect" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 12 *PERF*

Item Type: arm-guards

Name: Kami Gaurds

Description: a dark navy tinted metal with a black trim to its edges,They are gauntlets with claw type fingers +1 accuracy and paralysis (2) on rolls 8,9,10.

5975^^

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting Attempt 1#

Item Type: Dagger

Name: The Elucidator.

Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 bleed at 9/10

5851^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

Item Type: Armor

Name: The Thornmail

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Thorns , +1 Dmg M

5852^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare !" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 9 + 1 = 10 *rare*

Item Type: Gloves

Name:  Striking gloves
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Acc +1 Dmg M

5854^^

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Spear-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect spear!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Item Type: Spear

Name: Spear of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel spear , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +3 Dmg

5557^^

2EiKhLd.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Armor-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect armor!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Name: Chestpiece of the Azure Guardian.

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +2 Lifesteal , +1 Acc

5560^^

mr1lboQ.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Spear-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect spear!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Description: It's an Steel spear , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +3 Dmg

5557^^

2EiKhLd.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

As Kosan gets ready to craft he chooses one of the 10 material he just got . He melts it and then hammer it in a Armor-shape item . After hammering it 12 times it transformed into a perfect item."A perfect armor!" Kosan said as he watched over it .

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel painted in a light blue , +2 Lifesteal , +1 Acc

5560^^

mr1lboQ.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Item Type: Sword

Name: The Black Horn

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5486^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "Yay , another perfect!" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

Name:  Horned Armor

Quality:: Perfect

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Dmg M , +2 evasion

5480^^

Crafting attempt 3#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 10 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 11 *RARE*

Item Type: Dagger

Name: Ranger's Knife

Description: It's an Steel dagger , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5483^^

Crafting attempt 4#

CD : 12

Item Type: Rapier

Name: The Fast Stinger

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Paralyze

5489^^

Crafting Attempt 1#

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Name: The Green Lightning

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg

5536^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare !" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 9 + 1 = 10 *PERF*

Name:  Thorned Armor

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Thorns , + 1 Dmg M

5538^^

also those were approved right ?

Crafting Attempt 1#

Item Type: two handed Odachi Katana

Name: Fates Calling

Description: perfect black and white two handed Odachi Katana . The blade is an obsidian black with a smokey folded metal pattern. The black handle will be covered with a white grip. The guard  black, and be of a spiral shape but with straight edges  +2 damage +1 accuracy

5969^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

Item Type: arm-guards

Name: Kami Gaurds

Description: a dark navy tinted metal with a black trim to its edges,They are gauntlets with claw type fingers +1 accuracy and paralysis (2) on rolls 8,9,10.

5975^^

Crafting Attempt 1#

Name: The Elucidator.

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg

5851^^

Crafting Attempt 2#

Name: The Thornmail

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Thorns , +1 Dmg M

5852^^

Crafting attempt 2#

CD : 9 + 1 = 10 *rare*

Item Type: Gloves

Name:  Striking gloves

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Acc +1 Dmg M

5854^^

Crafting attempt 1#

5557^^

2EiKhLd.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

5560^^

mr1lboQ.jpg

Approved, Christ Kosan you craft so much : P

• 2 weeks later...

ITEM: One-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Rare

NAME: Serenity Eye

DESCRIPTION: This crafted sword has the battle cry of a warrior. The large blue pearl eye on the tip of the hilt goes black when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with blue edging. The color of the attack charge is blue.

EFFECT: Damage +2.

6493 dice ^^

Item Name: Greyscale armor

Item Type: Light Metal Equipment

Description: a grey armor which protects its user from serious harm and also returns damage whenever the user tries to clash with enemies

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation +1 thorn

6490 dice ^^

ITEM: Two-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Perfect

NAME: Demonic eye

DESCRIPTION: This sword is a sword made after the sword of The Champion. The large red gem on the tip of the hilt transforms into a black eye when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with black-grey edging. The color of the attack charge is dark red.

EFFECT: Damage +2, +1 Life steal on 9/10 Natural BD

Dice : 6485 ^^

Item Type: Gauntlets

Name: Mech Gauntlets

Description: It's an Steel pair of gauntlets , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg M ,

6126^^

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Item Type: Chestplate

Name: Dodging Plate

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , -2 Mob DIce

6121^^

• 2 weeks later...

Item Name: ninja armor

Description: a black armor which protects its user, making him more agile (guild)

enhancements: +2 evasion

7161P

Item Name: Dragonstorm Rapier

Description: a grey , shining blade with a red hilt , the color of the charge having the color of fire

enhancements: +3 damage

Item Name: Ninja Gloves

Description: a grey-ish pair of gloves which protects its user from serious harm .

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation

Item Name: Dragonscale boots

Description: a grey pair of greaves which protects its user from serious harm , also helping it evading hits

enhancements: +1 DMG m , +1 evasion

Item Name: Ninja Sword

Description: a grey sword used by ninjas.

enhancements: +2 DMG..

ITEM: One-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Rare

NAME: Serenity Eye

DESCRIPTION: This crafted sword has the battle cry of a warrior. The large blue pearl eye on the tip of the hilt goes black when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with blue edging. The color of the attack charge is blue.

EFFECT: Damage +2.

6493 dice ^^

Item Name: Greyscale armor

Description: a grey armor which protects its user from serious harm and also returns damage whenever the user tries to clash with enemies

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation +1 thorn

6490 dice ^^

ITEM: Two-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Perfect

NAME: Demonic eye

DESCRIPTION: This sword is a sword made after the sword of The Champion. The large red gem on the tip of the hilt transforms into a black eye when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with black-grey edging. The color of the attack charge is dark red.

EFFECT: Damage +2, +1 Life steal on 9/10 Natural BD

Dice : 6485 ^^

Item Type: Gauntlets

Name: Mech Gauntlets

Description: It's an Steel pair of gauntlets , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg M ,

6126^^

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Item Type: Chestplate

Name: Dodging Plate

Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , -2 Mob DIce

6121^^

Item Name: ninja armor

Description: a black armor which protects its user, making him more agile (guild)

enhancements: +2 evasion

7161P

Item Name: Dragonstorm Rapier

Description: a grey , shining blade with a red hilt , the color of the charge having the color of fire

enhancements: +3 damage

Item Name: Ninja Gloves

Description: a grey-ish pair of gloves which protects its user from serious harm .

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation

Item Name: Dragonscale boots

Description: a grey pair of greaves which protects its user from serious harm , also helping it evading hits

enhancements: +1 DMG m , +1 evasion

Item Name: Ninja Sword

Description: a grey sword used by ninjas.

enhancements: +2 DMG..

Item Name: Dragonstorm armor

Item Type: Armkr

Description: a grey , shining armor that protects the owner from serious harm

enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

7200^^

Approved.

(In the future, please include equipment quality with your posts! Just helps me know what to look for when I'm checking your rolls.)

7295 (Perfect)

Item Name: Silver Fang Katana

Item Type: Katana

Description: a grey shining blade raises from a black hilt..

enhancements: +2 damage , +1 paralysis.

7297 (Perfect)

Item Name: Kyte Shield

Item Type: Shield

Description: a two-colored , wood-looking shield that its said to offer good protection to someone. It has a dark green cross , the rest being a grey

enhancements: +2 Thorns , +1 DMG Mitigation

7295 (Perfect)

7297 (Perfect)

Description: a two-colored , wood-looking shield that its said to offer good protection to someone. It has a dark green cross , the rest being a grey

Denied. You must put your link with your dice roll in the perma roller site. This is to prevent exploiting the dice system. 

Denied. Please reform your crafts with the Correct Rarity. Roll 8199 has a Craft Roll of 11, and Rank 7 Blacksmiths make Perfects on a 12. Unless you have a +1 Item, you cannot make a perfect. If you do have a +1 for Craft Rolls, please put them in the posts when you are trying to get evaluated. This makes the process quicker and easier for the mods, therefor you get your items quicker.

Considering we have a crap ton to do, It's MUCH easier if you put it in your item information so that we can go through accordingly. 

Please consider the staff in the future.

Approved.

Item: Thorny Nightmare

Item type : Rapier

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 acc + 2 Dmg

Shop: Molten Blades (I can't do the link thingy , from phone)

Description : A rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade.[rapier hilt parts] A quillon that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb. A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

8343 (using Blacksmither boots)

Item: Thorny Nightmare
Item type : Rapier
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 acc + 2 Dmg
Shop: Molten Blades (I can't do the link thingy , from phone)
Description : A rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade.[rapier hilt parts] A quillon that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb. A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

8343 (using Blacksmither boots) 

8338 (Using blacksmithers boots)

Approved.