(OP-F3) The Iron Breathes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unyie was walking around but see thought she saw the something moved... She scanned the area to see a guy disguised against the dark gloom of the eastern Sky.  She saw the level 3 player Rintaro, She walked next to the rock he was by and chuckled, "Hi Rintaro, what you up too."  She hoped she did not hurt his feelings for finding him so easly, but one must remember she was a treasure hunter lol so she was great at spotting things like this.

Roll to detect stealth, 

• Rolled a 16+4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"I'm a treasure hunter, my job is to spot things that are hard to spot lol. This includes your stealth" she giggled, she enjoyed saying that. Especially when she goes through a series of bad luck. However now was not the time to gloat. "So little ninja San what are you stalking." She would look around but she figure it was too much work. Who knows maybe he was just practicing.

Rin gave her a sideways glance. "There's a boy over there sharpening his blade, by the state of his gear it looks like he's going somewhere so I was going to follow." he said slyly, before turning to her. He was still perched on the boulder "You're that girl from that breakfast and when Tyrius broke down.." he said, before continuing. He nodded, as if satisfied. "My name is Rin. May I ask what you are doing here?"

"Im Unyielding" she said as she did a small bow. Then she closed her eyes and gave a big smile, "Me, Im treasure hunting for a super rare item that has been eluding me for some time now." She made a fist, This item is the key to me being able to fight mobs without nearly dying every time. Then she shook her fist, "Listen, enjoy you level why you can... because hitting for 1 at my level... stinks T0T" tears rolled down her face as she fell to the ground, making her act look even more silly. But then she jumped back to her feet, "So where is he going, you should just ask him instead of being a ninja Rin-san" 

Treasure hunting, eh? Sounded like his type of thing.. Even more enticing was the fact it was a 'super-rare' item. He wasn't sure if she actually meant super-rare or if there was even such a thing, but he cached it in his memory banks anyway. "Thanks for the warning, Unyielding-san. You seem like a good person." he replied, even trying the thing where people curve their mouths. Rin wasn't sure if he was going it right or not, but at least he tried.

He tapped his lightly-stubbled chin. "Well, Unyield-san, if I wasn't practicing being a ninja then how would I get any better at it?" he said with some humour. Taking his eyes off her, he did a casual frontflip off the boulder and said "But we can go up to him if you insist."

"alot better then being a stalker..." She said while tilting her head. Then she backed up to eyeball the high from which he fell. She then patted his head, "stalking is not safe, yall know, it makes you seem suspicious. if your suspicious people will get scared. if they are scared people will become violet." 

Rin had decided to trust this girl enough to give her his name - that meant a lot to him, so he didn't mind the head pat.

"Violet?" Rin half-laughed, "I've never seen that before!". Then he returned to his normal self after that rare display of emotion. "The trick, Unyielding-san is to not get caught.."

Rin had decided to trust this girl enough to give her his name - that meant a lot to him, so he didn't mind the head pat.

"Violet?" Rin half-laughed, "I've never seen that before!". Then he returned to his normal self after that rare display of emotion. "The trick, Unyielding-san is to not get caught.."

"She did not meant to say Violet but she stuck with it. "Oh yes they become really Violet... You have to be care fore or you might turn Violet too ohhhhhh" she waved her arms in a spooky fashion as if telling a ghost story. Then she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the other boy "let's go ninja San"

Rin looked confused as he was tugged with surprising strength towards the very man he was trying to hide from mere seconds ago. Ah, well. He said he'd go if she wanted.

In the meantime he pondered under what circumstances somebody would turn violet.. Rin hadn't seen it before but again, there were many things he hadn't.

Argumail refocused on the noisey two and drew his blade. He dragged it acrossed the ground as he walked towards them. He could sense their weakness. He smiled this a creep smiled and said:

• The darkness creeps as I think 
  • Darkness falls when I blink
  • I’m left in darkness so now I shriek
  • Now you’ll see what’s become of me
  • The darkness creeps when I sleep 
  • Darkness calls as I shriek
  • I’m left in blood for you to drink
  • The darkness is where I’ll creep
  • Darkness will make you fall asleep
  • Now you’ve seen the bloody trail
  • Now you think what the hell
  • Now you know of the claims 
  • That death will leave a bloody name 

He walked and said again each more sing songy.

"Second thought... lets run..." Rei Grabbed Rin and pulled him through away from the danger threat of the man. "Dont draw you weapon, he cant hurt you if you dont engage." after they got some distance she thought to make a joke, "See stalking people turn them Violet... that man was completely violet."

Celes could see Unyie running as she heard his rhyme. She never liked bullies. "You know mister, I htink you rrhyme is wrong, Its not very scary... why not try...

As darkness creeps 
I blink and  shriek
you’ll see 
you’ll see 
what’s become of me
AS darkness creeps 
 I sleep and shriek
it calls 
in blood 
we drink, we drink
in darkness i will creep
and creep
as you fall asleep

that sounds better to me" 

Argumail refocused and the girl and smiled,"You think so hmmm.... I don't think it is right for me to change though... I got it for Tom Efurd." He walked towards her slowly and smiled, he placed his sword in the sheath and stuck out his hand. He blinked at her, said,"My name is Frederick Argumail, you may call me Argumail... and you are?"

Once again, Rin was surprised to say the least of being pulled around by Unyie-san, but complied as he trusted her.

"Violet?! I guess I just couldn't see that colour in this light.." he said as he was tugged to safety. Thinking back, Rin realised one of those lines implied that the singer must be dead. In his head that either meant he was a psycho or it was a joke - better go for the safer option.