(PP-F4 & F1) Time by the Lake. (Moartea and Mari)

Moartea now by the lake, as he was waiting for Mari to appear, he asked her NPC that was running the shop at the time to send Mari a message that he was waiting for her by the lake. As he wanted to see her again, and listen to her play her Violin in person, even though she turned red, he didn't care this was Mari. The woman he cared for the most, he would understand about the situation of her change, as he was in his usual royal purple coat and gear, the one he always wore. Sitting upon a stump, he looked at the ice covered lake, and waited for Mari to appear.

Mari had received a message from her store NPC stating he wanted to talk to her. Mari had planned on speaking to him soon - she had spoken to Life already, who despite his recent twisted personality had helped ease her nerves. Mari wanted to talk to Moartea too. Explain how she had killed Argumail, she wanted to keep the issue with her daughter quiet for now. Moartea was the type of person to become easily frustrated. He didn't seem it but he was quite emotional.

Just as he said he would be...Mari noticed that he was by the lake. Wearing his usual royal purple robes and attire. Mari pulled up her HUD and equipped the cloak he gave her, before approaching him. "You wanted to talk to me Moartea?"

Moartea looked up and saw Mari in front of him, as he heard her say that he wanted to talk to her, he nodded, and pointed at the other stump near him. "Ah hello Mari, glad you could have came, please take a seat." "Mari, let me say something I recently noticed your status change, I need to know what happened." "And I wanted to hear you play your Violin, I couldn't do so before, because well I can't in the town." He said to her in his usual calm toned of voice, not sounding worried or anything, just as he usual was when he was with Mari.

Mari gave her head a slight shake as Moartea gestured for her to take a seat. "I'll stand for now." Moartea could probably tell just from the tone of Mari's voice that she was at a loss, despite her strong demeanour her insides were a mess.  She was already on the floor as she just had a run in with some hot-headed child known as Draterion. She didn't feel much like sitting right now. Her emotions and anger were still high "I killed Argumail. Your guild leader." She simply said, Blue eyes resting on his grey. "At first I had regret my action, but thanks to Life; I no longer feel that way. He attempted to kill 3 young girls. 2 of which appeared to have no equipment or weapons."  

Mari turned her head away from Moartea. "Your guild is foul, wasn't one of the main rules not to kill? Yet your leader so readily was going to do so?" 

(This is before I decided to re-join... maybe not such a good idea now.)

Moartea sighed as looked up at Mari, "Actually i left the Crimson Inquisition, i decided that it wasn't my best place to be, so anything that happens to them is not my problem." "And Life... that's disturbing news, but I am not going to judge you, if you had to defend yourself then I understand why you went red." Moartea said as he was trying to be himself, and logical about it all, "You know Mari, your fight too protect yourself, and that's what you did, there is nothing wrong with protecting your life, so Mari tell me, are you going to play your violin now, I wanted to hear the lovely lyrics your could summon." He said with a smile trying to lighten the mood and draw Mari away from the killing she did.

Mari crossed her arms, "Probably for the best; I really can't have anything to do with that guild any more. I hear Life has left too." Mari gave a bitter laugh. "I wanted to put the Inquisition in it's place. Give the guild a run for their money so to speak, watch it crumble under its own weight, but I didn't.... I didn't want it to fall that way. It feels like a false victory."

Mari gave Moartea a weak smile; "Kazuya is probably after my head - some kid came up to me...Draterion, threatened me and told me that there was a group of people wanting me dead."

She shook her head when Moartea asked her to play her violin, "Not right this moment. I'm not really...feeling things lately, I'm sorry Moartea, I know you wanted me to play - but I just...I can't right now."

Moartea sighed and looked at Mari, "Why is everyone always after you, can't they solve their problems through words and not violence?" "Mari, I can't understand what your going through, nor am i going to act like I do, but if you need a place to call a home, I always here." "In fact... if you want me to, I can help you get your colour to green again. you ca... shouldn't have to be away from the towns." "Mari, if you want I can help you take on the Redemption quest to get you to being green again." He said as he looked at Mari, trying to help her, if she even wanted his help, if not then he would do as she asks him to. 

"If not, then I understand, but for now, lets try to spend then time we have now together, I like the time we spend together Mari, hell i came all this way just to see you again." He said to her as he stood up and gave her his warm smile, and then activated his <<Night Vision>>, as the green hue appeared upon his eyes, "Just for you, I know how much you like the colour of my eyes when I have this activated." Moartea said to her with a smile, as he was his usual calm and cool headed self, "So... what do you want to do now Mari?", He asked her, waiting to see what she would say to him.

Mari rose her shoulders in a small shrug. "Who knows Moartea. The Inquisition is rabid. I don't want anything to do with them or anyone in it any longer..." She muttered with disdain. "I, I am struggling with my actions- I didn't want to hurt or kill anyone. But you should have seen Argumail, he was rubbing blood on their faces and laughing. He..." Mari shook her head in dismay, before kneeling down in the snow. "He was laughing at them as they cried. He licked their faces...it was disgusting, they were begging him to stop but he didn't. So I stepped in. He kept on fighting and fighting until...." Mari looked back up at Moartea. "Until he died."

Mari bit her lip, "I don't want to do the redemption quest. I don't deserve to do it. I don't know what to do. Or what I even want to do."

Moartea sighed and looked at Mari, "You do what you want Mari, I can't decide it for you, but whatever you choose so have to accept the outcome." He said as he sat back down and looked up at the sky, "Like my choice to leave the guild I chose to leave as I didn't want to be in it anymore, and I know what the outcome will be, the guild will lose their only and best blacksmith." "But I;m nothing special, just an average guy here." He said as he leaned back and onto the snow, looking at the sky as he crossed his hands behind his head and rested abit.

Mari gave Moartea a small smile. "Thanks Moartea, I understand that." She crossed her arms over her chest, adding in a slightly playful tone; "Damn right you can't decide things for me Mister!" She gave a forced laugh before sighing. Mari wanted to be happy, and generally Moartea's company gave her that comfort and happiness she needed - but today things felt strained between the two. 

"I think you're better off without that guild, but I guess my opinion is biased." Mari said. She paused, and there was a moments silence between the two before she continued; "Is everything ok with you?"

Moartea gave a slight chuckle, "Yes Mari all is right with me, why would you think other than that?" He said, not wanting to tell her that he got the memory about how he saw his father die, back. The horror he saw, and the events that took place that day, when he woke a few days ago he had gotten the memory back, and he didn't want to tell her. He couldn't, he couldn't say that he tried to take on 5 armed men to save his father, all he could do now was keep the memory safely tucked in the bowls of his mind, as he gave Mari a slight smile. 

Mari shrugged, dropping the matter. She wasn't going to force him to talk or say anything. "You just seemed off. There is this weird...." Mari rubbed her fingers together, looking for the right words. "Energy between us right now - it feels strained. I wasn't sure if it was my recent PKer status, or if it was something else." 

Mari returned his smile with a small one of his own. "It's...I don't like that feeling..."  She mumbled, finally sitting down on the stump next to Moartea.

Moartea chuckled as he tapped her foot playfully, "You worry too much Mari, I never felt that feeling between us, you are still the same Mari in my eyes." He said as he returned to laying on the ground and then looked at Mari once again, "So, how bout we have some fun, what do you want to do?" "I mean if you want to stay here its fine, how bout you and I stare up at the clouds rolling by, maybe a better area, with a higher and more open view would be better?" He asked her, wanting to have this time they had keep going, as he didn't want their fun to end just yet.

Mari gave a small smile as Moartea tapped her foot in an attempt to cheer her up. "I appreciate and adore the sentiments Moartea. Let's head to the first floor maybe; the nights are always warm there - and I am rarely bothered by other players." Mari stood up, this time - for once, she was able to offer him her hand. Oh how the tides have turned. "I may be the same Mari to you - but I am a mess on the inside. Let's go to the first floor and finish your silly question game eh?"

Moartea nodded as he grabbed Mari's hand and pulled himself up and brought Mari closer by accident, as he smiled and stood back he held out his arm. "Shall we go in style?" He asked as his arm was ready for hers to lock with his own, his eyes giving off the same cool temper feeling, and his jet black hair dancing in the wind, he gave her his warm smile. The snow dancing around him and not once touching his clothing, like always, a event that always happens when he enters the fourth floor.

Mari gave Moartea a sad smile as she shook her head, "Not this time Moartea." She said, referring to him wanting to take her in his arm. She wasn't really feeling up to that sort of comfort today; rather - she felt as though she didn't deserve it. Even after the people she talked to, and how they had convinced her she wasn't some sort of killing machine. Mari slowly headed toward the teleportation pad with Moartea.

"I'm just feeling out of sorts lately, so I'm sorry if I don't seem my usual self - whatever that may be."

Moartea sighed, as he rubbed his head, "I understand Mari, if you don't want to, I have no say in the matter. well then lets be off then." He said as he began walking with Mari, his aura now gone, as he reverted to being mysterious. Something he rarely ever did with Mari, as he walked and then stopped and looked at her. "Wait.. the gate, thats how we get from floor to floor... how are you going to get to floor one, the gates located in the town and theres no other ones around here." "Mari I think your stuck here." He said in a worried tone of voice and then stopped to think. "Wait... how did you get here to floor four, where you here the whole time?" He asked her, knowing that if she entered the town, the guards would jump her.

Mari gave Moartea a baffled look, "A..are you serious?" She asked. "There are teleport pads outside of town you know; like literally on the outskirts of town. " Mari pointed to the one she was talking about; the one she had used - "They are outside every town, don't tell me you never noticed them." Mari grinned as she added in a joking tone. "Doth thou need to check thine eyes?"

Moartea looked at Mari and sighed, "No Mari, thine hath nay seen them before, I guess I was scattered brained at the time." "You know I can be absentminded at times Mari, you just haven't seen me like that yet." He said as he rubs his neck and looked at Mari with an embarrassed look on his face, as he was blushing slightly. He stopped and looked at the small thing in the distance and sighed, "That's why, there off to the side where I can't see them." He said as he then looked back at Mari, "Well then shall we?" He says as he begins walking towards the little crystal gate.

Mari gave Moartea a small smile and nudged Moartea in the side. "Hey, you don't have to use that fancy talk with me. Remember - I was just teasing you." Mari and Moartea had arrived at the teleport pad, Mari kicked at the snow around it. "Don't worry Moartea dear~ Look at how hidden this thing is in the snow, I bet even Alkor and his all seeing eyes wouldn't be able to see it." Mari said with a warm laugh, picturing Alkor loosing sight of the pad.

Mari stepped up onto it, giving Moartea a small curtsey, "Floor 1~" With that she was whisked away to the first floor. Once on the first floor Mari stepped off the pad and waited for Moartea.