PP-F2: Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting COMPLETE

Mari wasn’t allowed in the Safe Zones, or the towns. She was marked as a Pker; a murderer and it was completely justified with good reason. So, naturally her guild meeting would not be able to be conducted in a pub. Normally Mari would have it on the fourth floor but today; the second would suit best. With it’s flat topped mountains it’d prove to be a perfect place.

Mari had marked the location of the guild meeting on the map, it was only a 10 minute stroll from the main city of Urbus, ontop a small flat hill. It was clear Mari had put in a LOT of effort to accommodate her guild members. She had managed to purchase some pillows and blankets.

She had set the off white blankets up on the ground, and then placed the large wine red pillows on top of it around in a large circle. Scattered around the blanket were flowers; just daisies left over from earlier that day when she had visited her daughters grave.  In the centre  she had placed a small smorgasbord of croissants, danishes, juices and iced teas.  The sun was just past the hill, as it had hit past the afternoon, optimum time to ensure that they would not get.  Mari wiped her brow; feeling exhausted and the meeting hadn’t even began yet. She had also recently cleared the area of monsters. Not that many spawned up here.

Mari wanted nothing more than to sit down but she had to be gracious to her guild members. Many of them probably had many of questions. Now was a good time to bring it all out on the table.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jun had been in his forge on floor two when a notification had been sent out by Mari about a guild meeting, he figured it would be something to pass the time with so he went along, after closing up his shop of course. It was a bit of a trek for him to walk all the way through Urbus, but the meeting spot was only 10 minutes from the gates so it didn't bother him all that much.

He reached the top of the hill and gave his usual greeting to Mari, a wave and a smile. Sitting down on the very nicely prepared mat with assortments of food laying around, he thought it rude to start eating before the rest of the guild members arrived so he just sat down on one of the pillows. "This is very lovely, I really like it, brings back memories" he looked up at Mari and smiled, "So, how have you been since our last outing?" He guessed that he would get the same response as he did the last time he asked, a simple nod and no verbal response, it slightly annoyed him but he wouldn't bring it up ever.

Watching the food he started to get hungry but still had some restraint so he slowly reached for one of the glasses of iced tea and started to slowly sip. This whole set up reminded him of the time he used to spend with his family when he was out of the hospital, all of the picnics that they used to have, it brought back so many memories and it started to make him cry, he didn't really want to it was more of an involuntary thing.

As Kosan was fighting some mobs on floor 2 he received a message from Mari . It was the guild meeting that was hold in a place 5 minutes far from where he was . "I got so many things to talk with Mari , so i'd better hurry" he said to himself as he started running towards the point . 

As he got there he saw Mari and Fallen waiting at for the rest to get here ... "Hello Fallen .. Mari" he said while many thoughts passed his mind ... "Lovely place you setup here Mari" he said smiling at her before he sat down . 

Mari gave Fallen a wry smile as he approached and sat down, she turned her attention to him; he clearly looked as though he was tempted by the food. "You're fine to eat that you know. Don't think it rude to start before others." She leant down for a moment, adding in an attempted cheery tone. "Early bird gets the worm." As she pointed toward one of the chocolate danishes. "I only managed to get two of those, so best grab one whilst you can." Mari's smile fadded when he asked how she had been. Mari glanced away, giving a small sigh.

"Not good, my choices weigh heavily on me, they're not ones I take lightly but-" Mari paused noticing that he was crying, not really making any noises but still - he had silent, pained tears streaking down his face. Mari frowned, puling out a small handkerchief. She placed her hand lightly on top of his head, and used it to wipe away his tears before dropping it in his lap. She didn't comment on them, or question why he had started, that was not her place. "Here." She added, in a slightly softer tone before straightening again.

As she did, another had joined. Kosan - one of the newer guild members. "Hello Kosan. Please take a sea-ahh...pillow." Mari gestured toward the seating, "You two got here quite quickly." 

As Kosan sees Fallen crying he asks him "What happend bud ? Why you cry ?" watching him with some respect for his emotions ... He sees Mari hands him a handkerchief so he could wipe his tears ... "Come on bud, everything's gonna be all right " he added as he walked towards Mari . 

As he gets to Mari he whispers .. "I have to talk something to you later " as he took one Danish Chocolate . "Great choice in chocolate Mari "  he said on a louder tone.

I have been waiting for the next guild meeting. The main reason would be the enjoyment of looking everyone in the guild still alive and kicking. That and guild meeting can be memorable and enjoying. It reminds me of the time I attended club meeting in my school, minus the entertaining part. Most of the time It'll be all talk and serious, but the only people I can rely and trust on will be my guild member.

All the memories keep me occupied I didn't realize I'm arrive at the location (10 minutes walk in Aincrad equals to 2 minute if you run). Finding the location mention in the message (marked by Mari and shared among us guild member) would be an easy work for me as I explored Floor 2 many time for god knows how many time. A little surprising though as Fallen and Kosan arrived earlier. They have a lot of enthusiasm inside them. 

"Hello there everyone. Nice setup Mari. I like this place better than the Fourth Floor. Easy for me to get lost there in the cold....."

I lie down on top of the flower bed without the pillow and blanket. It will be more relaxing that way.

Jun smiled slightly, before he could wipe away his own tears Mari seemed to swoop down and do it for him. She placed her hand on his head which slightly startled him and brought him back from his daydreaming "Oh, sorry about that. As I said this brings back memories, with my family and such, I'll tell you someday." He smiled again and wiped away the rest of his tears with the handkerchief Mari had given him. Mari had offered one of the very delicious looking foods laid out on the mat, accepting the invitation, he sneakily grabbed one of the danishes and started to nibble on it.

Kosan arrived shortly after and Jun waved at him, "Hey Kosan, I'm fine, just... It's nothing, never mind" he quickly went back to eating his danish, taking it slow so he could enjoy the delicious flavour. Mari had mentioned arriving quickly, "Well my forge is just in Urbus so it wasn't that long of a walk to get here, plus I had nothing else to preoccupy me" he continued to nibble on his danish until it was all gone. Soon after Yuji arrived so Jun again waved, "Hey Yuji, how you been?" the danish was too good, he wanted to grab the second one but he thought it best if someone else take it, namely Mari because she bothered to go get it.

“You don’t have to tell me anything.” Mari said to Fallen, it was not her place to pry into the personal life of others, she didn’t want anyone knowing hers so she would show people the same discretion unless they willingly spoke about it. Kosan offered words of support to Fallen before whispering that he had wished to talk to Mari later; Mari quirked her brow, giving him a confused look – just what did he want to talk to her about? He took one of the two chocolate danishes and Fallen had taken the other, there were other normal danishes there- but Mari wasn’t hungry.

Yuji also approached the group, and Mari offered him a small smile just as she had the others; “Please take a seat Yuji.” She turned to those who have already arrived. “We do have some matters to discuss; some of you understand what they are, they aren’t pleasant. But – this meeting also serves to introduce new guild members.” Mari shrugged her shoulders.
“It seems our little guild is attracting quite a bit of attention. So until then, just enjoy the company. I’m….sorry I couldn’t hold it in a town.”

"It's not a problem Mari , from time to time is good to take fresh air ... even in a game !" he said jokingly . "We will do our meeting here , as it's not a problem , and i am open to the discussions we are gonna have here ." he said smiling at Mari as he finishes his danish chocolate and lies down on the ground watching at the sun.

"What Kosan said, leader. The town can be too noisy sometimes. Can't wait for the new members to arrive~"

I move closer to the group and lie down. The fresh air and sweet smell of flower can't be resist. The world around me slowly sink into darkness. I can't hear what the others said as I close my eyes slowly.

"Wake...me up...when the others have arrive..."

"zzzz......"

"Nah, you are my friend and my guild leader I feel as though I should be open with you." Jun didn't really understand her closed personality, it didn't bother him that much, just confused him. Yuji wanted to go to sleep so Jun nodded, "You do that Yuji, have a nice nap." He turned his attention back to Mari, "What kind of things are we discussing? I think having it outside is nicer than having it in town, it's nice and quiet here and the view is beautiful, in town it's just crowded and loud, too many people and NPCs." He looked down the hill at the view he had just mentioned, he was right, it was beautiful. 

Jun yet again picked up his iced tea and started to sip, all of the stuff Mari had bought either was delicious or looked it. He grabbed a croissant that had some jam in it and took a bite, it was really good, his mouth watered a little when he went for the next bite. It was not long before he finished it and his iced tea, that was all the food he was going to eat at risk of seeming like a pig.

Mari watched as Yuji yawned lazily, nestling himself against the pillow and amidst the soft grass. He soon fell asleep. "Well, if only I could sleep so soundly." Mari said, a touch of envy in her tone. She rarely got a good nights sleep, even nestled away in caves from the rest of the world she found that it was near impossible for the sweet embrace of a peaceful rest. 

Mari turned to Fallen; "Some people are open, others are closed - I don't do well with people, obviously, so I tend to be more closed off. I find it easier to deal with things that way." Mari commented toward him. "We'll be introducing new members, discussing some of my recent actions, and elaborating on the guilds sects. Now that we have grown, I hope to have people placed in each sect - and work on that. Also - those who do not have professions I hope to help guide them into what they wish to do."

Mari knew what Kosan was doing. She knew there was nothing behind that rock, she had spent a good 3 hours here before anyone else had arrived; ensuring the area was comfortable, tidy and free of mobs. She gave a small sigh, excusing herself from Fallen. "I think he wants to talk to me privately, I'll be back in a moment." She gave him a smile. "Don't be shy; please - eat as much of the food as you like, I'd hate for its durability to go down and it all go to waste."

Mari headed over toward Kosan, "Yes?" She asked, shifting her weight to one side and crossing her arms.

As Mari came behind the rock , Kosan slapped her over the face ... "I know you killed again ... I heard about it in the town ... " he said to Mari after the slap ... then hugging her ... "Don't kill again ... As there was a bounty placed on that player's head , if you keep on killing , there will be one on yours as well .... And i don't want to lose anyone ..." he told Mari as a small tear came down the face... 

Mari turned her face slightly, as she was slapped, she turned back to him - blue gaze unwavering. "Really? that's what you wanted to drag me away to talk about?" She asked, slightly annoyed. She deserved the slap, but she did not appreciate the hug, as he pulled her in to try and hug her she pushed him away hard. "Don't touch me." She said in a quiet, controlled tone. "I deserve the slap. That's fine. But don't touch me like that." She shook her head, "You shouldn't ever do such actions without first ensuring it's ok."

Mari stepped away from him. "I appreciate the sentiments Kosan..." Mari sighed, as she ran a hand through her hair, softening her tone. "I'm not planning on killing anyone again; however if I need to I shan't hesitate to do so. I've chosen a dark path - one that most will not agree with, but if I save one person, just one single person than the price of my soul is worth it." She gave Kosan a wry grin. "I doubt I will land myself on the bounty board, but if I do - I assure you, I won't make it easy. I may not look it but I have many allies that would help if I asked. I trust them and feel safe. You won't loose me that easily. I have a guild to protect."

After the hard push he heard that she doesn't like to get touched  , that she has many allies and that she doubts she will be on the bounty board .."Friends she can trust ... That's a nice thing .." he said to himself after hearing her out ."Okay , if something happens do not hesitate to call me either ... For my guild members i would kill anyone" he says with a small grim on his face ..."And sorry for the hug , sorry as well for the reason i wanted to talk to you .. And for the slap . well sorry .. I just ..Doesn't matter , just be safe.." he added as he prepares to go back to the rest of the guild .

Sinon jovially skipped into the room humming some upbeat jazz tune and landed on the sofa after grabbing some of the chocolate.

"Oooh chocolate! Omnomnom~" you could almost see a cute cat face on them as they nibbled on the chocolate and called out the leader he was all too familiar with. "Hello Mariii!"

He thought for a moment, his face blank with forgetfulness. Then his face pinged up again as it returned to him what he was going to say. "My shop now has even more since you came. For a price, you can get something speciaaaal~. Let's just say it means naked men and/or women, a very pristine room and a comfy bed." he did a feminine giggle at the rather overt suggestion, which was that his store now had an accessible brothel, though only if players could prove their age to him.

Rue ran into the area. She looked around seeing everyone. Sorry I'm late. She then looked at everyone and said I'm sorry i cold not make it to the material finding. She looked at what Mari did to the mountain. It was amazing. She sat down and looked around trying not to make a deal of herself. A breeze blew in making her hair sway in the wind. She closed her eyes and breeched in the delicate air. It was amazing. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Jun nodded and smiled at Mari's response "That seems fair" she smiled and walked off with Kosan behind a rock, Jun speculated as to what might be going on, a confession? No, they seemed to serious for that, maybe Kosan was plotting something, who knows. As Mari suggested he ate more food, even though he had had his fair share anyways, he grabbed another croissant and started to nibble on it, trying to seem inconspicuous. He was getting curious so he shuffled himself so he could see what was going on, he witnessed Kosan try to hug Mari and her pushing him away, he quickly went back to his usual position, blushing at what he had just witnessed, maybe he was right.

Shortly after he started another person arrived, their looks confused Jun because he couldn't tell whether they were a boy or a girl, they talked like a girl and looked like one but there was a certain 'offness' about it. He shrugged it off and smiled, "Hi there, you must be new. I'm Jun, but most people just call me Fallen" introducing himself as Fallen was a hassle now he just left it at that and continued to nibble at his croissant.

Shortly after that another guild member arrived, this one he didn't recognise either, "Hello" she hadn't come to the material gathering so he just assumed she was new, he gestured towards the food, â€‹"You guys dig in theres a lot of food here" smiling and going back to nibbling at his croissant, he was soon done, even though he was only taking small bites out of it. Mari and Kosan still weren't back so he tried to shuffle himself again to see what was going on, they were just talking so he sighed and went back to his normal position.