[Shop-F4]<<Dragon Smithery>>[CLOSED]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Red walked into the store on floor 4. It had a nice feeling to it. "Hello???? Anyone home????" Red looked around at the items in the store, peering around in each one. Not very many of the items he was selling appealed to him. "Hola????" Red continued to look around, trying to find some kind of items that he could keep to himself but there wasn't anything interesting being sold in this shop. But that was not the real reason Red was here. Red was here to meet some people and  to make friends. "Am I in the right place?????" Red said aloud.

(OOC:Not a very long post, as most people post OOC in the shop section and I just wanted to hurry up and get done what I was doing. Thanks.)

Draterion looked at the player .It did not seem like he had any gear whatsoever. The player was obviously a noob, and he was probably just looking to make a friend... But Draterion had served his purpouse in this world. He decided he should just hand all the items over to the player, being he did not need them anymore. Draterion transferred every item in his inventory and shop to the player, and then simply walked off, the never be seen by a real player ever again.