[PP - F2] - Observation and a Discussion (Mari)

Sousuke shook his head he realised what he said must have had multiple meanings. The way he meant it was that soldiers follow the orders and ideals of those who set them. Although sometimes things can go wrong such as his case when he disobeyed orders against leaving someone to die. "No i don't mean it in the way of shoot first ask questions later i meant it is our job to listen to orders and carry them out, regardless of our own saftey or Morals. Think about it some guy appears telling us we need to beat the game or we die. Those are our orders and some people have to die on the way to completing our goal. The concequences are that we have to kill sometimes and are labeled something people fear and yet we we are not what others see." He explained to her.

(( Finishing this up as it seems to be rounding up now!  ))

Mari shrugged, listening to him further explain himself. It seemed that she had misinterpreted what he said. "My bad." She muttered, it was as good of an apology as she was going to give, Mari rarely directly apologized for something, although she did admit when she was wrong. No use being foolhardy and head strong. "True, true - I can't exactly argue with that logic." Mari yawned, pushing herself up off the ground she stretched. 

"Well, Sousuke...it has been good talking to you, but I need to get some rest. I'll be organizing a mission for the sects in our guild soon.  You wanted to prove yourself yeh?" Mari asked, placing a hand on her hip. "That'd be the time to do it. I'll be looking for a leader of the Military Sect, and a leader of the Passive sect. If you prove yourself one o' those can go to you."

Mari gave him a small wave, as she turned to head into the forest. "Time to go to my lavish cave, eheh."  And with that, she left the military man to his thoughts.