(PP-F8) Overcoming as a Whole (PP) (Complete)

Arekkusu closed his pm messanger with the final statement he said. All right, then it is settled. Meet me on floor 8, bring at least 1 ally of yours so you make it up here safely. He was standing near the safe zone, just over the safe zone borders by a little bit. The group he went to look for was giant, that was because there was a giant matter at hand he wanted to deal with. There was a dangerous few enemies located all over the place that weren't meant to be beaten easily. Arekkusu dealt with one of them and lost a lot of health, almost half of it. But he managed to fight it and kill it. He wanted to further advance on his research, but he remembered the loot quality being real high. He used that to convince many people of the party to join him. Strength comes in numbers as well as quality. With all of them together, they should all be able to beat these things.

It wasn't just that though. Many people in his party were very good friends of his, and this was an opportunity for him to see them again. His plan for the whole thing in the end though was to make sure that no one is dead by the end of this. He made a strategy for this. A switching technique since none of the people he invited used Hate. The powerhouses like Yuji should be in the front, ready to take damage as well as give it out. Arekkusu can aid him on that one. For the ones who can take damage easily, they should be ready to strike while the enemies aren't looking. Arekkusu made sure to bring some healing items to aid his team in the fight.

"Now it's all about how long it will take them to come here." Arekkusu said as he sat down to lie against the wall. "This is floor eight after all, I should give them all some time."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took longer for Crozeph to follow the marker of his friend on their meeting place, after all he hasn't been anywhere higher than Floor 6 since he's trying to make himself a bit stronger before taking on mobs with higher health points "I wonder what we'll do here" he thought. Luckily for Crozeph, he reached Floor 8 unscathed and never encountered mobs along the way but he didn't like those kind of feelings. "RPG games are known to be deceptive, we'll never encounter anything because they want us to be ready for the boss scene" he said to himself while walking "too bad there are no cutscenes here" he added as if trying to ease his tension from the thought of it. As Crozeph visualized the marker out of his memory, he saw Arekkusu standing a few feet before him, he was getting stronger as days pass by and it seems that Crozeph is falling too far behind "I need to keep on my toes I guess, I'm starting to slack off lately" he thought. Crozeph ran towards Arekkusu and waved his hand "are we on a field trip?" he asked him.

(ooc: since this will be a huge party, we should follow some kind of posting order once everyone is here)

Pyro had a difficult time heading up to Floor 8. She had to sneak most of the way, stopping in each Floor's safe zone to take a rest and ease her sore legs that weren't used to crouching for long periods of time. Now, Pyro arrived to said floor. 'I should've listened and taken an ally...' She told herself as she walked around searching for Arekkusu. All that was on her mind was napping and she felt like crawling around but pushed herself ahead. 'If I have enough determination I'll take on anything in my way.' Pyro clutched her fists and headed towards the destination. A blue line showed her the way and she looked up, seeing her friend in the distance. As Pyro moved in closer she turned off the quest path marker and started to run towards him. She noticed someone else standing nearby that she didn't know.

Panting, Pyro bent over, her hands on her knees. "H-hey... guys. Wh-what's up?" Pyro slowly sat her self on the ground and layed down, her arms behind her head, and closed her eyes; chest still heaving up and down.

-{out of context} I agree Crozeph, sounds like a plan.

Claim wrapped to the 8 floor he was jumping in between floors a lot mostly trying to get mats to upgrade his gear for the next floor boss. He hoped that he would have it by then so he could join in on the fight. There were a few people he had seen around but never got to talk to them but this would be a good time to get to know them.  But there was a message that Arekkusu had sent out. This was going to be a big group. He didn't stop by any shops to pick up any potions but he didn't really need any. His skill set up should keep him alive long enough to handle what was coming.

He saw a young girl and Another Player that wasn't that much younger than himself standing next to Arekkusu It seem like people were making there way to floor 8. He was in heavy armor, gauntlets but as he walked he seem to not make that much sound he slowly came up to the ground and grinded a bit  " Hey everyone " Claim bow a little to the other that were there.  " Names Claim nice to meet you all."  Claim thought that he was going to be a little late. It looked like there were still a lot of player that haven't showed up yet. He stretched a bit his gem green eyes glowed a bit as looked around at the other.

(OOC: We'll have to see, It sounds good thought)

Arekkusu looked up to the right to see that Crozeph was the first that made it to Arekkusu. He seemed to be on his own, so Arekkusu was rather surprised. But there was Crozeph anyways, he made it on his own. Arekkusu still sat where he was at though. It could be considered a field trip, the quantity of people going made it seem like one. Then again, how many field trips require anybody to bring along with them a sword, or any weapon for that matter.

"You could say that." Arekkusu said to Crozeph. "I would think of it a bit more like a... hmmm... mission."

Arekkusu then heard fast footsteps, someone was arriving towards their location. He didn't unsheathe his blade, he knew how fast Crozeph got to where Arekkusu was and he was about half of his level. He now just about anybody to arrive quickly, either that or Crozeph is real special in combat. Nevertheless, someone did arrive, another good friend of Arekkusus. She didn't seem to be in the best of conditions though, the panting really not helping. Maybe level 8 was a bit too high... is what Arekkusu would think, but he advised for everyone to tag along with someone, and that didn't seem to be her case.

"Take it easy there Pyro." Arekkusu said as he looked through his inventory. He looked until he reached a bottle of water from his inventory. It turns out that the starter pack was useful. He handed her the water bottle so should could cool down a bit, regardless of how she got here, she got here, and that's all that mattered. "Here, this should help you."

Arekkusu once again heard footsteps, this time it came from a different direction. He looked forward to see that another friend of his came. He still remembered the awesome treasure they found. And how they actually cleared the same floor all of these people are on right now. It was great to see him again. Arekkusu looked towards Claim to see that he had grown a little bit more, a bit more threatening a player than he seemed like before if you could imagine. An awesome rival in combat, but even better as an ally.

"It's been a while hasn't it been friend." Arekkusu said to Claim. "This just so happens to be the same floor were swepted and looted. And here we are again."

Destiny was running.  Early that day she had received a message from Sol.  It said something about meeting up with a bunch of other people and then going to fight some creatures.  Destiny didn’t know what kind of creatures that they were going up against, however she realized that they were going to be strong.  Stronger than anything she had probably ever faced.  â€œI wonder how strong I will need to be to even do anything..†she thought to herself.  “I don’t really know what I can do.  I really don’t.† she thought again.  Destiny was running through the levels instead of fighting anyone or anything.  Most of the levels became even more fierce as she ran up and up.  “Gosh….This… Is really taking a toll..†she thought to herself.  Even though Destiny ran, and ran well; she had never exhausted her energy to this extent before.  “I would have snuck around… But I just can’t risk being found and then having to fight something.† She thought as she continued running.  She sprinted and was practically flying by till finally she made it on the 8th floor.  Destiny paused for a second, taking a breather and stretching out her muscles.  They were sore however she knew that she needed to press on.

“Finally.†She said to herself.  “I’m here.† Destiny saw a few people standing together.  She recognized Claim.  But two others she didn’t.  Destiny was suddenly overcome with joy.  “CHRISTOFF!†she thought loudly in her head.  Diana ran toward Christoff and leapt forward with her arms open.  “It’s you it’s you!†she exclaimed.  She couldn’t believe that it was him, she didn’t expect to run into him here and seeing him just made her feel like a child again.  Diana then hung off of Christoff’s neck, swinging her legs back and forth as her feet were off the ground.  

(Post order would probably be the best thing to do to have all this make since.  P.S. Sorry Crozeph... You did choose to be the older one.)

Sousuke received a PM from Arekkusu to go and meet up on the eighth floor. Apperently something something about a boss battle that someone missed up there or something and he really really desperately needed Sousuke's awesomeness to help make the group work or something or other. He shook his head at the message. If he wanted him to kill stuff all he had to ask. When Sousuke arrived he saw many of the others had already arrived. He lit a Cigarette and approached them. ''Sup.'' he said as he approached

Manta headed up throught the levels as quickly as possible. Upon getting the message she had attempted to contact Sousuke to see if they could go together, but he hadn't replied. She had sighed and assumed he was working in his shop or something else. Possibly fighting some crazy monster and was about to die. She frowned, starting to get a bit nervous. She hoped he would answer her pm soon. Meanwhile she was heading to the eight floor to join a group of players that were going to fight some crazy boss or something like that. She finally reached the designated area and saw a large group of players. She hid quickly, noticing that Sousuke was there.  She snuck up behind him as quietly as she could, motioning the others to be quiet before jumping onto his back and hugging him gently around the neck so as not to hurt him. "Hey Sousuke! What's up?"

"All right." Arekkusu said to the group of people that were currently there. They have been waiting for a few hours now, that was plenty of time for the rest of the group to arrive. So Arekkusu decided to just leave them alone, let them do what they want. This group alone was a great group to work with. Still, the chances of one dying has increased now. No, he must'nt keep that mentality. They were strong as a group. Arekkusu then stood up from his grounded state so he could explain the situation.

"Now most of you might wonder why you are here." Arekkusu said to the group. "I have called you here to talk about the enemy we are going to be dealing with. It is known as the Metal Player Eliminator. Facing it one on one is a devastingly low amount of luck, and I had to face one recently. So to further look into this, I decided to bring you all with me. These things are insane to fight, high speed, a high amount of health, and damage is rough as well. However, the last time I fought it, the loot was amazingly large. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and if we find and kill one of these, we will split the loot."

"What do we have here...a stray boss on Floor 8?"

Scrolling through the message Arekkusu send me, I know that today will be a peculiar day for me for a boss fight invitation have been sent to me. All that's left for me to do would be hurry my ass over there.

"Let's see... 'One should never reject an invitation from friends,no?'.. and..send! Alright, now that I have send my reply, time to go there and see what boss we'll be facing."

Going to the place mark on the map by Arekkusu didn't take long. Going through the town portal from Floor 1 to Floor 8 took a few second. From there, I run as fast as I can, avoiding any encounter with the monster along the road. After a few minutes, I can see him with several other players. Some I've met before and some I didn't recognize. Not wanting to be rude, I introduce myself and apologize for being late.

"Hello everyone, Yuji have arrive! Sorry if I'm late...I didn't notice the message, Arekkusu."

Sol received an Invitation from his good friend Claim. Something about taking out a big boss. If it really was a big boss it would be his first one to fight in a group this large. "HEY GUYS!" Once again running his fashionably late routine, Sol manages to catch up to the group, Seeing Claim first due to his white hair. "Hey dude... Gah~ Out of breath, gimme a sec..." Sol Listened to the debriefing on the boss hoping to hear any key points about loot and such. He peered around at the numerous players and smiled at the number that had arrived.

Sousuke was just standing around idly doing nothing in particular just smoking and listening, listening and smoking as you do when one of the group looked at him weird and stiffled a giggle. He cocked his head to the side wondering what was so funny when he felt a weight on his back and heard a female voice. A voice he was both relieved and scared to hear. If she was here too then she would be in danger so it was up to him to keep her safe, but nonetheless he was glad she would be here to support him and the group. "Hey Manta how have you been?" He asked smiling as he reached behind him and grabbed her legs so she could sit comfortably on his back.

"Good. Pyro and I did some fighting together a few days ago and i leveled up a few times so im all set for this!" Plus she had that coat he had sold her. She had originally gotten it for looks, but it turned out that it was a very valuable peice of equipment. She gripped his shoulders for balance and listened to what Arekkusu had to say. "Sounds like fun." She replied to him. She was raring for a fight. "Oh, By the way, do monster grenades work on it?"

Crozeph felt heavy for a second as he listens to them, Diana was there also and she's using him as some kind of monkey bar as she puts her arms around him and started swinging "never expected to see you here" he told while trying to not lose his balance. Crozeph felt more relieved with more players around to fight something so strong as Arekkusu started briefing them of their mission "we should stay close" Crozeph told her "Metal Player Eliminator sounds like a scary and strong name" he added. Crozeph also saw familiar faces and it made him smile "this is going to be one interesting party" Crozeph said as he held on Diana's wrist to prevent her from falling off "I feel bad bringing only one HP potion" he said with a look of dismay on his face.

Destiny nodded in agreement to Crozpeh’s statement of staying close together.  Destiny hung there for a bit as she listened to the debriefing.  She looked around and saw others.  “So many people….† She said to herself.  She looked around and saw Sol and Claim.  She smiled slightly Destiny was happy to see them both; they seemed so tight.  Destiny also saw Sousuke and Manta.  And lastly she saw Pyro.  The others she really didn’t know entirely well.  

: Claim looked at the large group of player that had arrived Arekkusu was briefing every one he smiled a bit as he heard was Crozeph that he had only brought one hp potion " Hey at lest you have one to get your self out of a bind.... when you get your battle heal up there really no need for them. " He smiled a bit as he looked over at sol and nodded a bit he didn't need to talk much when he was around.  He knew this was going to be fun and full of blood shed. He could wait for the quest to start up.

Sousuke continued to hold onto Manta as he looked at the others around him, he recognized Sol, Crozeph and Desitiny and was that Pyro in the background? He couldn't tell either way this was going to be good he thought for a second and then spoke up. ''Can I volunteer to be the tactician here I will need som information on the boss such as attack patterns and such and I should be able to formulate some good teams for switching if you will allow it.'' he said

"Everyone..." Arekkusu called to everyone so he could be heard. "I have been doing my research on the enemies. They are all split by levels. This floor is home to the Dark Metal Player Eliminator. First things first, it is a dangerous enemy. It inflicts 5 damage at a time, but it can also attack every single target by reducing the damage it inflicts all the way to 1. It also can turn itself into one of us, so we need to keep an eye on it. It has the Disguise skill from the Gemini Quest. It increases it's die by 1 and you lose 1 on yours. Also, if you aren't careful, it can absorb your attacks and reflect it back with just as much damage. So if I inflict 6 damage at it, if its counterattack is successful, it inflicts 6 damage to me as well, regardless of damage mit."

Manta started to wonder what she was doing there... A good three hits would kill her! Permanently. Her buffs ought to help her out though. She slipped off Sousuke's back and moved to stand next to him. "As I asked before, what about monster grenades? Do those work?" She smiled, trying to show a brave face when in reality she was terrified. This creature seemed to be amazingly powerful, almost like a floor boss. Especially it's counter attacks. That was basically a death sentence to anyone who was based solely on offensive capabilities. Good thing she had been working on her battle healing ability.

Arekkusu contiinued to talk, the news growing a bit worse as he goes on about it, but then tried to rush it so he could expose it's weaknesses, but it only had so few.

"This enemy is designed to murder players." Arekkusu said to the group. "To solo it is suicide, that was the point of these enemies. They can appear on any floor, and they most certainly can and will destroy players. Being a common enemy, I can expect monster grenades to work on it, and they have... with a little down fall as well. The damage they take then is split in half while distracted. But they still won't be attacking us back while distracted. Now there is some good news to fighting such an evil beast.  It can only attack a player if no one is attacking it. Considering the fact that it is the dark type of Metal player eliminator, its speed is dropped by 2. It loses 2 on ACC when it attacks, but when it counters an attack, its dice is normal."