PP-F2: Cerulean Silence: Passive Sect Mission #1

Rules:
-Only members of the passive sect of Cerulean Silence may post here
-Please make your RPs at least 3 lines
- All Materials collected will be divided up among participants of the thread at the end; any remainders will go in guild storage

-any rule breaking is immediate termination from Cerulean Silence

Mari stood where she had stood during the first material gathering; at the entrance to the forest on the second floor. The second floor had grassy plains littered with mobs, it had forests filled with trees and rocks - and the field had various small caves spotted throughout the field. As not everyone in the guild were at optimum levels, it was a good place to start. The higher levelled players would not gain loot from the mobs here; but the lower levelled ones could battle to their hearts content. 

Mari counted the names on her hand, "Davros, Groug, Manta, Jacob..mmm Kosan..Saont....Sinon...and myself...we should leave with a good 20 materials; at least." Mari set a goal for the members - and hoped they would achieve it, 20 allowed each present member to have at least two materials, with remainders for the militant sect.

Manta made her way to the material gathering thingy on the second floor. She was excited to finally be doing something for the guild, and even more excited to be gathering materials, as she really needed some at the moment. She made her way to the entrance of the forest where she had been told to meet up with the rest of the passive sect. She noticed Mari just standing there, apparently waiting on them. Besides her, Manta was the first one there. "Hey Mari! I'm ready to do some Mat hunting" She said, raising her sword, The Star Blade, dramatically in the air.

Being in the town of floor 2 , doing some shoppings Kosan got a message from Mari to join the Material hunt with the Passive sect ... "It was today , wasn't it ?" he said to himself as he opened the inventory to check if he has everything he needs . "Well , it seems is where we did the other Material Gathering last time ... It's about 15 minutes away from the town if you walk ... I can get there in about 5 if i run .. he said as he leaved the town . "Yush~ time to get there fast , i don't want to be late.." he said as he started running

As he get there he sees Mari with one of the players that joined the guild recently . "Hello , hope i am not late" he said as he pulled his sword out .. "Well , what are we going to do here ?" he said quite enthusiastic about this opportunity to get some materials for the forge as he needed some. 

Jacob started in floor one. He checked his thing for the passive sect material hunt. "Ooh! Its finally here! The day is here!" Jacob went over to the town teleporter. He had never used it before. He had only also been on floor two once. He shouted Floor two! And he was near the area he was supposed to meet. He looked at his map and seen that he was very close to entrance to the forest. He walked down the path and seen a boy in all black sprinting past him in the direction he was going. Jacob laughed at the cool breeze that rested on his bare arms. "Stop! It tickles!" He said laughing.

He reached the area seeing the boy that had ran past him and another player with Mari. "Hi!" He heled out to them. "Are we ready!" He was very excited for today. If he was in the real world they would have told him to take a chill pill.

Sinon happily skipped along to the material farming hunt. If there was anything he needed, it was those materials so that he could make the vouchers.

"So! Let's get lots of materials!" He happily declared in his very feminine voice.

He was getting rather bored lately because few people were using the shop, though this was most likely because there were no upcoming bosses to stock up for.

Plus this way he can open his service to trade in equipment for materials.

Saoant was rather excited about joining a guild yet he wasn't entirely sure what their purpose was in SAO, he'd been in many guilds over the years and each one had their own personality. It seemed he was going to find out what sort of things the guilds did pretty soon as he had been summoned to gather some materials, he'd never actually done it before as he didn't actually have a profession yet but he looked forwards to it nevertheless.

He arrived on the second floor, he'd never been there before but it was relatively simple and he arrived at the meeting place, it seemed he was the last one there which as rather awkward but didn't let it bother him. He walked up and waved confidently as he unsheathed his rapier ready to use should he need it, when he got there he bowed ever so slightly saying "Sorry guys, I came as quick as I could but I've never been off the first floor you see" he wasn't really sure why he was late so decided that had to be the reason, defiantly not because he was slow.

Manta turned around to see Akio. "Hey Akio! Ahem...." She coughed once. "Your advice..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Lets just say it worked even better then we planned." She said, winking conspiratorilly before walking over to him. "Dont worry about the floor. Its pretty easy. And if you need help just call and ill come running." She gave him a light punch on the arm. Unlike last time they had met, this time she was decked out in armor and a new beautifully made sword.

A hooded figure walked up, a yawn emitting from under the black flap of leather, as the hands covered in black gloves removed the hood. A flash of red came forth like fire rising from the darkness of hell, blue green eyes gazed at them all, as he spoke, "Yo." Is all he said, as he stood there, a sword strapped to his back as he rubbed his head. It being rather normal, spiky and slicked back, a widows peak being the hair line. As the six foot tall man, with the face of a lady killer, gave off a rather tired aura, as he was having a nap before he came here, "So *Yawn* whats for today's agenda?" He said covering his mouth as the words blurred abit, his eyes being rather duller than before, stood there waiting for someone to answer his question.

(sorry late reply, work! Oy!)

Manta was the first to arrive, she was a newer member, one that Mari didn't know so well. "Then go ahead and do so Manta. Look around you, most things can be harvested and checked for Materials - see..." Mari knelt down beside her where there was a small herb bush. Attempting to loot it, she yielded nothing, Mari sighed. "If we all worked together like this, we are bound to find plenty."

Kisan was the next to arrive, he asked if he was late and Mari shook her head. "No not late, and look for materials. You can do so in one of two ways - harvest nearby areas for materials or kill mobs. I cannot attack mobs here due to my high level, but depending on the health of the mobs, anyone below level 8 should be fine to attack mobs."

Jacob arrived, he was the youngest of the guild - the youngest Mari knew. Mari laughed as he jumped up and down, super excited. Mari placed a hand on Jacobs head and ruffled his hair, "Don't worry, we'll all get some decent materials."

Sinon, Groug and Saont were next to arrive; Mari was done  repeating herself - everyone should know what they were here for, and how to hunt for materials. "You all know why you are here. Don't ask silly questions. Today's agenda is material hunting. IF you are below level 8, you should be able to hunt some mobs here. Remember that if a mobs health is lower than half your own, you will not get a drop from it. Those above level 8, help lower levels or scavange the surrounding area and caves for materials. We will divide all materials gained at the end equally." 

Loot Dice: 7 FAIL!

Total Materials Gathered: 0

No mats found. Rolled 11

Jacob found another small bush. It looked really small but it is possible. He took his blade and started hacking through its life. Then the bush exploded leaving a orb. He touched It excitedly. Then the orb faded leaving nothing. Ahh man!" Said Jacob. He then looked at the others try to find stuff.

Mats found total: 0

"Okay Mari !" he said as he unsheathed his sword and started going at the camp of monsters . "Whoever wants to join me , follow up !" he said as he charged at one boar that was there. and with a hit he inflicts some damage to it . "Yush , that was a good hit , but i can go better!" he said as he jumped back and he put his sword in a defensive position.

Kosan : 27/27

Boar 1 :14/14

Boar 2 :6/14 

Boar 3: 14/14

BD : 7 (5173 roll)

ID: 5176

Battle:10

Saoant smiled and gave Manta a thumbs up when she said his advice worked, he also winked and said "Great work Manta, I knew it would work, with you doing it the plan would be fool proof!" He then turned to the guild master who started speaking, he listened intently as the beautiful guild master read out her instructions, he nodded along the way and said "Aye boss, I'll get straight to work!" He did as well, Kosan seemed to get to work attacking monsters and Saoant followed swiftly behind. He was keen to impress his guilt, especially after the guy had landed such an impressive hit, he steadied his breathing and thrust at the boar's head, to his amazement the blow his and he jumped backwards winking towards his guild mate and said "You can call me Akio btw" he realised he was falling into his bad habit of abbreviating things in speech, he just hoped it wasn't picked up on.

Saoant: 11/11

Boar 2 :2/14 

Ren had only arrived and a battle was happening, he sighed and placed his hand on the handle of his sword and drew it, the swift movement he performed was somewhat average, As he saw the group fighting a group of boar, he walked in and targeted the weakest as he wasn't too big on fighting right now. He saw it rushing at him, and he sighed as he went and swung his sword at it. His vivid fire red hair dancing in the wind, as hie blue green eyes shined in the sunlight, as he saw all the other players do better than him, as he then returned to the Boar.

Edit

As suddenly he was thrown back, by the Boars attack, and as he slide, he noticed his sword pierced the skull of the boar, making it burst into a thousand blue pixels. He got up, cracking his neck and trying to brush off that attack that he had performed on him as he took a lot of damage then. "Ow, that hurt!" He yelled as he looked down he saw he got something, and then opened the icon, and looked at his Guild Master, "Hey, I got an item, you want me to keep it, or give it up ma'm?" He said being rather formal about the fact of the matter he said to Mari.

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 10/13 HP

(-3 HP) Boars attack

-Enemy-

Boar 2 :-1/14 [DEAD] (Grougaloragran Kill.) 

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon
OHSS R1: One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1: +1 DMG

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt 

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 5178
BD: 9

CD: 1

LD: 19 (Gained Unknown Item)

MOB: 10

[Rolled a 9: Crit] 

[One base point of damage.]

[Plus two points of extra damage on Boar] (+1 point extra damage, One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1; +1 point extra damage; Critical modifier.)

[Total Damage dealt: 3]

[Gained an Uncommon item from loot roll of 19. Will identify later and have approved.]

[boars HP: 14 VS. Grougaloragran HP: 13]

[Result more than half, acquired Unknown Item.]

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Manta went over to another nearby herb bush and copied what Mari had done. She was more cut out for the fighting aspect of material gathering, but she decided that she should probably give the gathering a try before giving up on it completely. She got on her knees and started to saw through the plan to get at the flowers on top. Apparently this type of plant had healing properties. With one last slice it came up in her hand and added itself to her inventory. "Should we use a shared party inventory system?" Manta asked. It would make sense. Everything they got would be added to the party inventory to be divvied up later. She didn't wait for an answer and went off a few meters to attack a gremlin like creature that was hiding in the tree.

(OOC - Boar Turn . The party against the boars : Grougaloragran saoant and Kosan)

Boar 1

As the boar charged he focused on getting to Kosan first , as it inflicted the most damage . As he was charging he hit Kosan but he inflicted no damage ... "No damage , really !?" kosan said disappointed ... "Guys , i will go for a field boss after this , okay ?.. I will do it alone , hoping for a bigger chalange.." he asked as he saw that the boar did absolutely no damage. 

Kosan - 27/27

saoant -11/11

Grougaloragran - 10/13

Boar 1 - 14/14

Boar 3 - 14/14

Boar 3 

As he charged at Kosan who seemed so disappointed about this he hit him with a critical hit , inficting .. 0 damage .. "Seriously , not even the critical deals damage ?" he said as he got ready to attack the boars .

Kosan - 27/27

saoant -11/11

Grougaloragran - 10/13

Boar 1 - 14/14

Boar 3 - 14/14

(OOC2 - My turn now)

As i get ready i charge at the boars and with a hit i inflict some damage on the third boar. He sliced him up and with one hit he brought it under half HP. "You can end this one guys , i will stay and watch how you get it" he added as he jumped back and put his sword in the sheath 

Kosan - 27/27

saoant -11/11

Grougaloragran - 10/13

Boar 1 - 14/14

Boar 3 - 6/14

ID 5242 Loot die: 17 Mat found!

Jacob arched the others fight boars while he just looked for stuff. He seen another small bush and Jacob pulled his sword. He decided to try a skill on it. First he stabbed then striked then stabbed three more time then horizontally struck the bush. The bush immediately exploded. It left a bright blue orb. Jacob touched the orb and a screen popped up. One mat found! "Yes! Mari I found one he called. It went into his inventory for him to give to Mari later.

Mats found: 2

The members sprawled out and started working, some had gone to battle boars – whilst others were gathering. It was a good mix. Groug had managed to find something and had called out to her; Mari shrugged. “If you find items you may keep them, you are not required to  donate them.” She wasn’t about to force members to donate to the guild storage system if they didn’t want to. Today, was about them working on themselves and their professions.

Manta was next to find a material. Mari made a note of the universal system. “We are placing them all into the one system storage, then when the day is over I shall distribute them evenly amongst you all.”

Her blue eyes turned to Jacob as he delightly held up a Material for her to see. “That’s amazing sweetie.” Mari said lovingly as her hands tangled themselves into his dark hair, giving the child an affectionate rub on his head. "Let's see if I am just as lucky as you mm?"

Mari bent down and pulled out her dagger, chipping away at a boulder; it broke away to reveal a material. Mari gave a content smile. "Guess I am."

Rolled 15 on Loot Dice: SUCCESS!

Materials Gathered: 4

Sinon scrabbled around looking for items, not being much of someone who went to look for fights. It was better that way for him, meant less of his clothes got damaged, which could be a pain to repair.

Sinon searched around the area for items, but found only useless items that were of no help to them, which pained him slightly. Well, just have to keep looking.

Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice. No materials found.

Mari watched as her members worked, she gave a small sigh; this second expedition didn't seem as successful as the first. And her members seemed haphazard, and were all over the place. She shook her head, in time they'd get themselves sorted out. She gave a small smile at the thought. Who knew that her guild would become so large and successful? She rustled around in some nearby bushes, and found another material. She placed it in the group inventory. Noting that they had 5 mats. It wasn't much, but it was a start. She had hoped to at least triple the number before the day ended.

Rolled 17 on Loot Dice: SUCCESS!

Materials Gathered: 5

Ren looked about as he heard Mari tell him any item he finds he keeps and he sighed, *Okay... but I'll check it out later I have a boar to kill.* He thought to himself and then looked around, "What the hell, why is everyone soo scattered?" He said to himself as he spoke, "Everyone, why are we spread out like this?" "We need unity and organization, people willing to give the others time to find the mats fight here, I for one am going to keep things the way I'm doing it." He said then targeted the weakest one again, as he was going to help pick them off and allow the other members to do main damage. As he now rushed at this other boar his standard sword digging into the ground and he went for a slash.

Edit

As Rens attack failed and the boar goared his leg, he fell over, "Gah!" "Bloody hell thats my leg you louse!" He said ass his New York accent burst through his lips and filled the air and he rolled away, trying to gain his footing. "Switch there pally." He said to the other member next to him (Kosan), and went defensive himself trying to make sure he didn't do anything to make the situation worst.

-Party-

Grougaloragran: 9/13 HP

(-3 HP) Boars attack

(-1 HP) Boar 3 attack

-Enemy-

Boar 3: 6/14

Stats & Gear
Utility & Mobility

N/A

Weapon
OHSS R1: One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1: +1 DMG

Armor
N/A

Equipped Gear
Beginner Longsword
N/A
N/A

-Ren's Dice System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt 

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 5862
BD: 3

CD: 11

LD: 16 

MOB:6

[Rolled a 3: Miss] 

[One base point of damage.]

[Plus one point of extra damage on Boar] (+1 point extra damage, One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1.)

[Total Damage dealt: 0]