A VRMMORPG thread (slight SAO season one spoilers)

I think this'll be fun. 

After the World Seed is uploaded and everyone can make their own world, there are games unmentioned in the anime. This is when Kirito states that people start making their own worlds. Now, there's GGO and ALO, but what else? What do you think is out there? 

The first thought that comes to mind is a game similar to Minecraft, but with "clay fibers". Players use their hands to create their world. There are mobs, mostly related to the SAO mobs, but more gooey in the sense that they're made of jello or something. I dunno, it's just a silly idea. But what VRMMORPG can you think of?

Let me think...AHA! Zombie Apocalypse. For me it would extremely shocking if they didn't create VRMMORPG zombie survival games. In fact, I believe that they would be one of the beginning games since the upload of the World Seed. Especially since video games like DayZ and 7 Days to Die are being created. As to the Minecraft thing...I'm not sure if they'll be able to create it the way we think, but there are games like Don't Starve and Rust that can explain the world a bit better...maybe. 

I was thinking hard about this, how bout something like Dot.Hack, but here's the thing, it takes place in a realm like ALO, and has a few different mechanics. For starters, there are wings, but they are not like the Fairy wings, there all sorts of them, ranging from Angelic, to Demonic like, but you have to buy them for your character in game with the currency there is. That is if you want to fly, have there be races like Humans, and the Lima's, which are animal like people, ranging from Canine, to Feline and even Reptilian. There are even hybrids of the two called Sub-Humans, but most of all its like SAO, same fighting style, swords, axes, lances, and has magic like in ALO, with the wings and all as well as Bow & arrows and even crossbows. Think of it like this, it is a mixture of SAO, ALO, and Dot.Hack all in one, having magic, melee combat, and even having the flying capability if a person wants it, and theres a import system like in the Anime, after the World Seed is planted. Tell me your idea guys,