[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Gurando Foji

About: Founded by current owner, Oikawa- The Faint, Gurando Foji was created in an effort to achieve Grand-master status. A place where Items/Weapons/Armors and other useful things can be bought, sold, and traded in to get whatever you need. Here at Gurando Foji, I aim to make your experience here worthwhile.

Announcements:

I will now be accepting orders! The shop is officially re-opened to the general public! 

-Oikawa

My Stats:

Spoiler

Master Blacksmith (Rank 9):  11 CPD

2581/5120 XP (Master Blacksmith)

Fireproof Gloves (+1 CD) | Hephaestus' Hammer (+1 EXP) | King (+1 CD) | Crafter's Table (+1 Craft Attempt)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[3-6] = Good item  
[7-8] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[9-10] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[11-12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP

Good Item: 2 EXP

Uncommon Item: 3 EXP

Rare Item: 5 EXP

Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Prices:

Spoiler

Legend- B= Bad, G= Good, U= Uncommon, R= Rare, and P= Perfect | {Value in Col} <Value In Mats> |

B Weapon/Armor {50} <1>

G Weapon/Armor {50} <1>

U Weapon/Armor {1000} <2> | Tier 2: {1500} <3>

R Weapon/Armor {2000} <4> | Tier 2: {3000} <6>

P Weapon/Armor {3000} <6> | Tier 2: {4500}<9>

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Fill In
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank
Item Type: Fill In
Tier: Fill In
Quality: Fill In
Enhancements: Fill In
Description: Fill In
Post Link: Leave Blank

Thank You for visiting Gurando Foji! 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For Sell:

Weapons:

One-Handed Straight Sword:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed Curved Sword:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed Dagger:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed Assault Spear:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed Battle Axe:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed War Hammer:

Spoiler
  • Empty

One-Handed Rapier:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Two-Handed Straight Sword:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Two-Handed Assault Spear:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Two-Handed Battle Axe:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Katana:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Armors:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Shields:

Spoiler
  • Empty

Others:

Personal Stock (NOT FOR SALE):

Spoiler
  • Indra's Vain: (One-Handed Rapier)(Rare)(Tier 2)(+4 Damage) Description: A slender black rapier with a crimson guard.
  • Asura's Redemption: (One-Handed Rapier)(Rare)(Tier 2)(+4 Damage) Description: A slender white rapier with a crimson guard.
  • Kanshou: (One-Handed Curved Sword)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+2 Damage) Description: A long, curved blade with extra damage. The black metal has a red hexagonal pattern and a yin-yang at the base. The handle is a polished silver.
  • Ea, Blade of Kings: (Two-Handed Straight Sword)(Perfect)(Tier 2)(+6 Damage) Description: A crimson dipped steel blade fastened securely by a golden hand guard and handle.
  • Golden Armor: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)(Perfect)(Tier 2)(+54 Mitigation) Description: Golden plated armor materialized from highly absorbent ores.
  • King's Wall: (Shield)(Perfect)(Tier 2)(+28 Thorns +18 Mitigation) Description: Golden plated shield covered in metallic mini spikes.

December 24-

Attempt 1

As I opened the doors to the shop, I soaked in all it had to offer. "Its going to be a good first day". Taking out my apron and gloves, I set up my supplies needed to get today's project started. I began by turning up the fire in the forge. I then brought over my first material. I heated it up and placed it under my anvil.

ID #: 5530 Craft Die: 2

Beating the material, I couldn't get it to form the shape I wanted. Ultimately ruining the material. "Lets try this one more time!" 

Attempt 2

Reheating the forge, I once again warmed up the material. Preparing my hammer I went to work onto what I would hope become a nice piece of chest armor.

ID #: 5531 Craft Die: 11 

Concentrating, I molded and shaped the material until it came out to become a Light Armor.

Results

Failed Attempt 1 (Lost 1 Material and Gained 1 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 2 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Light Armor, and Gained 5 XP)

Item-Type: Light Armor.
Name: Fenrir's Cuirass
Quality: Rare
Description: An iron armor infused with wolf blood and wolf bane. Silver in color, an emblem of  a wolf's head is embedded into the chest plate. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation and +1 Evasion
Wanted price: Refer to Guide

December 25-

Opening up the shop today felt great. "I feel like I will succeed !!" Bringing up my menu, I realized I had a notification.

[Oikawa- The Faint received 5 Mats from completing "Earning A Living (Quest)]

"Sweet! Now I can get started right away." Starting up the forge, I brought over 1 of my newly acquired mats and set to work on making a new cloak for myself.

Attempt 3 (1/2)

Starting up the forge, I brought over 1 of my newly acquired mats and set to work on making a new cloak for myself. "Here goes nothing" I exclaimed.

ID #: 5577 Craft Die: 5

"No I must've heated it for too long. Maybe I can salvage it. Scraping what was left into a bin, I sifted through it to see if anything was still useable.

1-6 Fail, 7+ Salvaged

ID #: 5578 Craft Die: 10

"Whew I salvaged it. Let's try this cloak once more."

Attempt 4 (2/2)

Using my salvaged mat, I applied significantly less heat. Hammering down, I pounded away. "Hopefully I don't break it this time"

ID #: 5580 Craft Die: 12

A loud pop went off, then suddenly the material began to glow. Turning itself into a Perfect Light Armor.

Results

Failed Attempt 3 (Lost 1 Material and Gained 1 XP)

Salvaged Material from Attempt 3 (Gained 1 Material)

Succeeded Attempt 4 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect Light Armor, and Gained 8 XP)

Name: Coat of the Lone Wolf
Quality: Perfect
Description: A silver leather coat, tailored from dire wolf fur, a high grade raw material. The coat provides the user  with a boost in damage mitigation and evasion, allowing the user to last longer in battle. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and + 1 Evasion
Wanted price: Not For Sale

December 26-

"Another day, another item" I said as i opened up the shop. I decided to clean out the forge so I could start a new project. Once it was spic and span, I fired it up. Let's see if i can make another rapier today. Bringing over my material, I went to work on heating it then proceeding to mold it with the anvil.

Attempt 5

ID #: 5648 Craft Die: 7

"Dangit, I rounded this peice way to much, Maybe I can salvage it. Attempting to save what was left of that disappointment, I sifted the remaining material.

1-6 Fail, 7+ Salvaged

ID #: 5649 Craft Die: 2

"Welp I'll chalk that one up as a loss. I then dumped the remnants into a waste bin. "Lets try once more !"

Attempt 6

Keeping the forge at a steady heat, I added another material to my mix, letting it cool a bit, I begin to try and hammer out another rapier.

ID #: 5651 Craft Die: 7

"Well maybe I can salvage this travesty." I said as I began to sift through the over solidified material.

ID #: 5649 Craft Die: 8

"Woohoo there's still some material left that I can use. So not a total loss today." Shutting down the forge I documented my results for the day. Maybe tomorrow I'll yield better results.

Results

Failed Attempt 5 (Lost 1 Material and Gained 1 XP)

Failed to Salvage Material from Attempt 5

Failed Attempt 6 (Lost 1 Material and Gained 1 XP)

Salvaged Material from Attempt 6 (Gained 1 Material)

London walked into his friends store, noticing his hard work and decided to leave him be. He looked around, it was a humble little forge currently, but he knew that Oikawa would make it live up to it's name sake. Despite the forge not being open to the general public, London was pretty sure he was allowed inside, he was leaving a gift after all and normally he wouldn't be as rude as to sneak into the forge...or rather just walk in but he could make an exception here. He went over to a table near the back and cycled through his inventory and dropped 7 materials on one of the back tables. He noticed a pencil and scrap paper lying about, perhaps going to be used for designs but London took them anyways and wrote on the paper(his handwriting being not as elegant as his weapon choice)

Oikawa,

I'm glad to see you getting the forge up in running, I already told you about the commission, you did say I could have a blade and I hope mine will be the first you forge. I'll wear it proudly regardless. I thank you again for offering to do this, I appreciate the generous offer. I'd feel somewhat wrong just receiving a rapier from your hard work without any sort of pay. I believe you considered this payment for my lesson to you for rapier swordsmanship but I was only doing what I felt was right...can't have you swinging the bloody thing around without you knowing what you're doing now can we? You could poke someone's eye out(if that wasn't what you were intending to do already). Here are some materials I had laying about to get you started, I won't need them since I'm a musician and performer...I could make grenades from what I hear but I'm no craftsman. You on the other hand, are. I know you'll put these to good use and I have the utmost faith in your future success as a smithy.

Sincerely,

Sindon.

London might have been a bit too formal with the letter but that was just how he wrote, never one to simplify things. Why take the poetics and formalities out of his writings? Even if it was too a friend. London made his way out of the shop, closing the door behind him purposefully loud so his friend would hear it, turn around, and find his gift.

(London removed 7 materials from his inventory. New total = 4)

December 27-

I decided to try my luck again today. Opening up the shop today felt slightly uneasy.. After yesterdays fails, I was a little on the down side. But you win some you lose some. Lets get a win he thought to himself.

Setting up the forge required little effort. As he was now getting used to the motions. Bringing over a mat, he set to work and the heating and beating process. Lets try for that rapier again.

Attempt 7

ID #: 5701 Craft Die: 11

It seems a hammered the blade down to flat, alas its a long-sword nonetheless. Deciding to shape it a bit more before it completely cooled, he forged it into Rare Two-Handed Straight Sword.

Item-Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword.

Name: Claymore of Amarok
Description: This large, two-handed snow white claymore features the ability to not only incapacitate its target but cause damage even after the initial hit. Traits: +1 Paralyze and +1 Bleed

Gleaming at my triumph, I set the weapon aside so I can get it approved for sale. *Thud* "What was that" Heading to the front I noticed I had a package, Opening it I read the letter and smiled. Sindon you sly dog. Thanks man, I'll have that rapier in no time.

[Oikawa- The Faint received 7 Mats as a gift from Sindon]

Reheating the forge I went to work on another mat. I will make that rapier if its the last thing I do, I mumbled to myself as clanged away at the heated material.

Attempt 8

ID #: 5702 Craft Die: 12

Using all my willpower I had crafted yet another Perfect Item. This time it would become the rapier he had desperately made for his friend.

Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier.

Name: Le Rapier de Nocturne
Description: A dark, one-handed rapier that is slightly transparent. Its blade is dark grey and slender, with a blackened tip. The grip is black, with a slight tinge of grey and the spiral hilt is made of smoothened onyx  . Traits: +2 Damage and +1 Bleed
Wanted price: Not for Sale

Satisfied with my progress for the day, i documented my results and and cleaned out the shop.

Results

Succeeded Attempt 7 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Two-Handed Straight Sword, and Gained 5 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 8 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect One-Handed Rapier, and Gained 8 XP)

The next day after his visit, London decided to come check up on his friend and how things were coming along in his shop. He walked around the corner and into the shop, the newly set up bell set up rang out. He looked up at the swaying brass, Probably for me...He thought, knowing how easily London could slip in and out of existence it would seem, he assumed Oikawa set up that little bell so he wouldn't miss a customer or a friend sticking to the shadows. With how quite London was, for players at least, he wouldn't need a stealth skill. Mobs would see him clear as day but humans generally were too busy talking their lives away to notice what wasn't also spewing out a novel of words and thoughts in a minute. He saw Oikawa examining a sword, it looked beautifully made. Oikawa's Rapier seemed to be sitting at a table across him and a dashing coat, fixed with iron plates covering the shoulders. Must be a armor he made...looks incredible nice. He's becoming quite skilled at this blacksmith thing. He decided to not say anything to further alert his presence, might as well keep it a surprise.

December 28-

"I'm excited to work in the forge today" I said as opened up the shop. Today I was more than happy to get started. I had just ranked up yesterday an now I can craft thrice times per day. Lets forge greatness today I thought to myself.

Setting up the forge with no effort, I began my routine of bringing over a mat, setting to work on it and then heating and beating it. Looking to expand my weapon selection, I attempted to create a battle-axe.

Attempt 9

ID #: 5867 Craft Die: 11

"It's not as perfect as I intended but for my first battle-axe, this is pretty bad*ss," I exclaimed out loud. Setting it in my pile of items that needed to be approved, I moved onto the next mat.

Item-Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe.

Name: Helsependel
Description: The health sapping, Helsependel is a silver two-handed dual bladed axe. It is extremely sharp on both sides. Made from wolf blood infused ore, the weapon is dangerously rewarding. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Life Steal

Giddy with excitement, I reheated the forge I went to work on another mat., I tried to make a helm this time around. Clanging away at the heated material, I realized that this was a day of completely new stuff for me.

Attempt 10

ID #: 5871 Craft Die: 8

Succeeding in making the helm, it wasn't as great as I expected. Just a regular good item, I freely added it to my for sale wall. Pulling out my last mat. I worked even harder. This time it would become the Helm he had really wanted to create.

Name: Helm of Regularity
Quality: Good
Description: A helm forged with basic ores. Nothing spectacular was infused with this helm. It is simply regular.

Attempt 11

ID #: 5872 Craft Die: 4

Being a little to confident, I accidentally bent the material to much. Wanting to slavage what I could, I went to the anvil and tried to beat the material back into a a normal shape.

1-6 Fail, 7+ Salvaged

ID #: 5873 Craft Die: 11

Able to smooth out the mat, I placed it back in my mat stock drawer. "Well 2/3 today, so not bad. Tomorrow should yield higher results I hope." Documenting my results I headed to the front of the store.

Results

Succeeded Attempt 9 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Two-Handed Battle Axe, and Gained 5 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 10 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Light Armor, and Gained 2 XP)

Failed Attempt 11 (Lost 1 Material, and Gained 1 XP)

Salvaged Material from Attempt 11 (Gained 1 Material)

Raeyliff walked into Oikawa's shop, believing that since it was a new shop he might want to give it a try. He looked at the blacksmith who was about finished crafting a battle-axe and a helm. I've seen this kid before...was it that day where the group seperated to go get ready to enter the dungeon? I wonder... Raeyliff walked up to the blacksmith and smiled. "Hey there. I think I saw you before, but I'm not really sure where. I'm Raeyliff. Hmm...I want a battle-axe. If the one you were just finished creating still in sale, can I buy it? It looked really good." he said, looking at Oikawa. 

December 29-

New Year's is approaching quickly. i only have a few more days to get a decent stock in store. Even just a few wares will suffice...I thought as I entered the shop for the day.  Checking my notifications I head 1 new one. [Received 1 Mat from Completing a Quest (A Meeting of Souls)] Happily I added the mat to my stock. Decking myself out in my smithing gloves and apron. I turned up the heat and brought out my 3 mats for the day. I'm going to attempt to make a shield from at least 1 of the mats. That's my goal. Sticking the first mat in the furnace, I pulled it out and began to beat it into the shape of a shield.

Attempt 12

ID #: 5998 Craft Die: 12

"Smoothing out the front of the shield, I had finished my perfect item. "This crafting thing isn't too bad." Wow I'm getting better at this daily. What else should I make..I pondered as I setup up the next mat. Hmm maybe I'll go for a Katana. Setting to work on my second project, I took my time in trying to create this new weapon.

Item-Type: Light Shield.

Name: Inquisiteur
Quality: Perfect
Description: A light but very durable iron shield, that can be wrist mounted. The shield can expand to become the size of normal shield while also being able to compact into shape no larger than the forearm. Forged with iron ores and dire wolf blood, it was made to withstand hard impacts. This shield is also great for parrying and attacking with. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Damage.
Wanted price: Not For Sale

Attempt 13

ID #: 6000 Craft Die: 11

"Holy Aincrad, on my first try with this weapon type, I created a Rare version of it" I exclaimed in awe. Gripping the sword as I swung it around a bit, I realized how much different it felt compared to my own rapier. "Another success. Lets see if I can go three for three. Heating up the last mat I worked on another shield.

Item-Type: One/Two-Handed Curved Sword

Name: Illuminateur
Description: Illuminateur is a silvery grey sword with trims of white. It's evenly balanced and quite powerful.  A weapon crafted with precision in mind, it also makes the user feel somewhat lighter. Traits: +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion.

Attempt 14

ID #: 6001 Craft Die: 5

"Well that can't be good", I muttered as the middle of my attempted shield begin to sink in. "Guess I'll try to salvage what's left. Taking the mat to my lucky sifting bin, I tried to salvage what was left.

1-6 Fail, 7+ Salvaged

ID #: 6002 Craft Die: 6

"Welp guess I jinxed myself after that katana, because not only did I fail on the second shield but I failed to salvage my material from it. It wasn't a total loss. At least I have a new shield I can use and I made another sell-able weapon." Documenting my results as usual, I left the shop in a happier mood than normal.

Results

Succeeded Attempt 12 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect Light Shield, and Gained 8 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 13 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare One/Two-Handed Curved Sword, and Gained 5 XP)

Failed Attempt 14 (Lost 1 Material, and Gained 1 XP)

Failed to Salvage Material from Attempt 14

Returning to the shop, I decided I would clean and polish all the weapons and armors I had. Hearing the bell that I had installed so I would know if I had a potential customer, I finished polishing Sindon's new rapier and headed to the front. "Well speak of the devil, and he shall appear haha. I just finished polishing that rapier for you. Here let me go grab it." Heading to the back, I picked up the rapier and brought it to Sindon. "Here ya go buddy" I said as I brought up the menu and relinquished ownership of the weapon to Sindon. "A gift to you from me for all you've done and the extra mats haha! Enjoy them man. I have a few more things to attend to but PM me soon about our next adventure". With that, I turned around and headed back to the back to finish my polishing.

London accepted the trade and the rapier was left on the table, he picked it up, his eyes widening as he held it sideways and examined every detail of the weapon. It was beautiful, dark, elegant. It had a black spiral hilt, similar to that shiavona. It was everything he could ask for. An evil looking grin spread across his face. It had an air of the night and darkness about it, probably from one of the materials he gave Oikawa, he didn't pick and chose so there was a mix of possible rapiers he could have received but he was happy to see this rapier and love every bit about it. He looked at it's name and read it aloud in a rather good french accent "Le Rapier de La Nocturne...." He regained his composure and said "Thank you, I'll be sure to send you that pm soon. Thanks again!" He unequipped his old rapier and equipped the new rapier. It felt right at his side, it was a rapier made specifically for him, after all. With that, he headed out the door.

Just as soon as Sindon had left, another player had entered. Recognizing the avatar, he remembered his name was Raeyliff. Oikawa re-approached the counter and greeted him. "Hey man! Yeah the Axe is for sale just let me finish polishing it up." Heading back into the back, Oikawa finished polishing it and set it on the counter up front. Starting up the col register, Oikawa rang up the transaction. "1 RareTwo-Handed Battle Axe will cost 750 Col." Waiting for Raeyliff st send the col over, Oikawa explained the weapon's name and trait. "Its called Helsependel,  it specializes in Life Stealing and damage dealing."

Raeyliff looked at Oikawa " Life steal and damage...that's awesome! Helsependel, right? It looks really good. 750 col...." he said, as he clicked on the weapon. 

Helsependel

Two Handed Battle-Axe

Buy: 750 Col

Raeyliff clicked the button that allowed him to buy Helsependel, and as soon as he clicked it the weapon appeared in his inventory as it disappeared from the counter. He looked up at Oikawa and smiled. "Thanks man! Can't wait to try this out!" he said, grinning. Helsependel....Helsependel... he though, as he opened the door and walked out.

• 4 weeks later...

January 24-

Alas, it has been awhile. Opening up the door, I realized how much dust had collected in my absence. Finding my supply closet, I set to work on making the shop usable and presentable once more. After cleaning for what seemed like a few hours, I polished off the counter and headed to the back. Man i haven't used the furnace in weeks, my forging skills may be rusty. I began heating up the furnace. While waiting on it to warm, I grabbed a few mats and began to think about what I wanted to create for the day.

Weighing my options, I attempted to create 3 things in this order. First on the list, is a new personal Light chest armor, secondly there is the War Hammer, and finally another Rapier.

With the furnace finally heated up I grabbed my first mat. Heating it up i set to work on bending the material into a hopefully perfect Light chest armor. "I will only allow perfection or at the minimal rareness." Trying to hype myself up, I patiently molded the material.

Attempt 15

ID #: 7493 Craft Die: 7

Flattening out the material, I had only managed to make a Good Light Armor. With this in mind, I named it "Lunar Maw I". The 1st version of Chest Armors to come. Not satisfied however, I opted to keep trying to create a perfect version of it. Heating a second mat I attempted yet again to create the Perfect Evasive chest armor.

Item-Type: Light Armor

Name: Lunar Maw I
Description: A basic armor in terms of protection and capabilities. Due to the material it is made with, the wearer feels surprisingly lighter.

Attempt 16

ID #: 7494 Craft Die: 12

"Hmm seems I am not as rusty as I thought." On my second try, I had succeeded in creating a Perfect version of it" I exclaimed in awe. "Lunar Maw II is everything Lunar Maw I is but infinitely better" I spoke aloud.  Polishing the armor up I set it in a pile for evaluation. This thing should replace my Coat of the Lone Wolf nicely. Checking it off my list, I grabbed my 3rd material and set to work on the Warhammer. Now this will be interesting.

Name: Lunar Maw II
Description: A perfect armor in terms of protection and capabilities. Due to the material it is made with, the wearer gains life from dealing damage, feels surprisingly lighter and gets better protection. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation, +1 Life Steal (Gain 1 HP on Natural BD roll of 8-10) and +1 Evasion.
Wanted price: Not for Sale

Attempt 17

ID #: 7496 Craft Die: 11

Well that's better than I thought I would do, I thought to myself as I grasped the handle of my first warhammer. "What should I name you" I asked as I eyed the Rare weapon. Hmm .. how about Volthenir I ?" Has a Norse feel to it. Though I don't know much about the Nordic language. Well since it is a rare I guess that'll suffice. Last but not least lets make this rapier.

Item-Type: One-Handed Warhammer

Name: Volthenir I
Quality: Rare
Description: A golden hammer with a mini spike jutting from each end of it, It's powerful weapon to hold in combat.  A weapon crafted with damage in mind, it also makes the target paralyzed on occasion.
. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Paralysis.

Attempt 18

ID #: 7500 Craft Die: 10

"Well I guess it cant be helped. After perfection the craft gods have to balance out your awesomeness" I chuckled to myself. Naming you will be simple, Quickholt seems fitting. Documenting my results as usual, I turned off the forge and cleaned up the back. Man 4 items of varying quality, but not a single fail. What a great day back.

Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier

Name: Quickholt
Quality: Uncommon
Description: A white, one-handed rapier that seems heavier than it looks. A decent weapon in combat,  it has the capability to deal Bleed damage. Named Quickholt for its ability to quickly take down small mobs. Traits: +1 Bleed.

Closing the door to the shop, I looked for some trouble to get into! ;P

Results

Succeeded Attempt 15 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Light Armor, and Gained 2 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 16 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect Light Armor, and Gained 8 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 17 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare One-Handed Warhammer and Gained 5 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 18 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Uncommon One-Handed Rapier, and Gained 3 XP)

January 25-

After having stayed up reading about Japanese honorifics and watching some anime, I was surprised I was able to get up as early as I did. Checking my messages I realized I had a message from Jubei-san. Hmm so he's asking to have a chest armor made that has Perfect quality and +3 Damage Mitigation. "Well lets get to it" I muttered. Extracting myself from the comfort of my bed, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Since my hair naturally fixes itself, I didn't bother. Heading down stairs, I had entered the main part of my house, the shop. Turning on the lights I contemplated whether I should open this early. Ehh I swear I'm the only one up at this hour..Oh well I'll open up just in case. Flipping the sign to open I made my way to the back room.

Once there, I heated up the furnace and made the anvil and my hammers readily available. With the heat finally to the right temp, I grabbed a few special materials from drawer, and began to work on making Jubei-san's armor. I've been saving these, but I guess to make this armor, I'll use my Blue Obsidian mats (4) and if those don't work he'll have to be satisfied with regular metal haha.

Setting the first mat in the furnace, I allowed it warm than proceeded to hammer out the armor.

Attempt 19

ID #: 7531 Craft Die: 7

*Sigh* "I only made a good version of this armor." That's not good enough. Grabbing my second Blue Obsidian mat, I tried again.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed I
Description: A basic armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps.

Attempt 20

ID #: 7532 Craft Die: 1

Melting hole right through it, I had utterly ruined this mat. "Oh my this isn't looking so great." â€‹I can't even salvage this atrocity. Scraping that molten mess from my work station I grabbed my second to last piece of Blue Obsidian. "Third times the charm eh?"

Attempt 21

ID #: 7533 Craft Die: 11

"AHHHH, man I was so close to Perfection" I muttered as I finished refining the armor. "Unfortunately this is only Rare quality. If I don't succeed with the last of my Blue Obsidian, guess he'll have to settle for this, or wait till tomorrow when I use regular metal." Grabbing my last mat, I attempted to make this armor one last time for the day.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed II
Description: A high quality armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation.

Attempt 22

ID #: 7534 Craft Die: 12

"Holy Mackerel !! I'm good !! " I exclaimed as the armor glowed with perfection. Jubei-san should love this, I thought to myself. Polishing it off I added it to my evaluation pile. "Man I'm clutch." Turning off the furnace, I cleaned up my work space and made sure my newly crafted Items were aligned nicely, so the Evaluation team could easily examine them. "Welp, I guess I'll give him a shout when it has been evaluated." With that, I documented my results and closed the shop, making sure to change the sign to close. I guess when I get better at this I can keep the shop open more often, I thought to myself.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed III
Description: The highest quality version of this armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +3 Damage Mitigation.
Wanted price: Not for Sale (Reserved)

Results

Succeeded Attempt 19 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Light Armor, and Gained 2 XP)

Epically Failed Attempt 20 (Lost 1 Material and Gained 1 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 21 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare Light Armor, and Gained 5 XP)

Succeeded Attempt 22 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect Light Armor, and Gained 8 XP)

Hearing a *thud* and the chiming of his bell, Oikawa finished up polishing his personal armor. Seems I have a customer. Woah this will be the first customer since Raeyliff came in. Walking to the front of the store, Oikawa recognized the intense blue eyes immediately. "Hey Jubei-san!" he mused with a friendly wave. "Here to pick up your chestplate? Well your just in luck it was approved this morning." Reaching under the counter, he pulled the item from his reserve bin and set it on the counter. "Since it was a little late i'll only charge you 900 CoL or 4 mats. You can pick either payment. I also do trade-ins for certain items!"

"Ahh fantastic" Oikawa remarked as Jubei-san placed the Col on the counter. Accepting the 900 Col placed before him, Oikawa relinquished ownership of the chest armor to Jubei-san. "Again my apologies for the delay. I hope you enjoy the armor." With that, Oikawa added the Col to his inventory and proceeded to return to the back. "Oh before you go, need anything else? I don't have any pending orders for tomorrow."

Sold Perfect Armor to Jubei for 900 Col.

Kino passes by the Grand Forge, attracting his attention to weapons and such. As he looks at the shop itself, his imaginary friend, Frank, stands beside him as he glares at Kino with eerie eyes. 

"...the armor here is good.....", says Frank in a shrilly voice. 

Nodding, Kino then steps into the forge. There are several good, uncommon, rare and perfect equipment that might suit his needs. He looks around for the owner as he munches on his bread, hoping that he would come sooner. He estimates his Col, should be enough by now.