[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

The forge was warm as usual. King napping away along the work as Oikawa recovered some materials fro crafting. The blonde retrieved his gloves and hammer, donning them once again as he approached the furnace. Warming the materials, he took his hammer to each as he prepared to finish off his latest request.

The first item came out a bit rough, a generic armor that would be of no use to anyone.

ID: 49447 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

The second item faired much better. Proving to be a Tier 2Rare quality armor.

ID: 49448 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Cast
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (49448)
Roll: (10) [11+1]
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Tier 2)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +36 Thorns
Description: Crimson plated armor covering the chest and midsection.

The final item was exactly what he intended it to be. Ethereal's requested armor.

ID: 49449 CD: 12 [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Blackwing Plate
ID: (49449)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Tier 2)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +54 Damage Mitigation
Description: The picture below interspersed with red between the plates, as if the wearer was about to breathe fire.

1285/2560 XP + 18 = 1303/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-3 Materials, 12 Material left.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The boy smiled and nodded, accepting the transaction and quite literally giving the smith everything he owned.

"Thanks, that was about it," Lycan replied."Oh, and I'm Lycan. Nice doing business with you. I'll be sure to revisit."

The boy nodded as he fiddled with some menu options and swapped out the plain steel starter weapon for the expertly crafted blade. It faded from the counter and materialized on his back inside a sheath made of beast hide. The back fur still covers the exterior of the scabbard. Lycan reached over his shoulder and slid the sword free from its home. Unlike the soft hiss of plain steel, this weapon hummed in a low growl as its tip left the scabbard.

Lycan's hidden tattoo, the beast mark, began to resonante with the sword's hum. It felt warm on his sword arm. The boy hefted it for a swing usually intended to flick blood free from the length of it.

"Good balance, slightly more weight in the upper portion of the blade," Lycan remarked. Then, he flicked his wrist, snapped his arm up, knocked the tip back into the scabbard on his back, and slammed it down with a satisfying click.

"The description read the name, Owikawa." Lycan continued. "I'll remember the name. I'm a fledgling alchemist, but come by my shop sometime if you need some wares. Till then, take care."

Lycan nodded farewell and made for the door, catching the smith's response just before he left.

-1,100 col

-3 Materials

+1 <Harbringer>

• Harbringer: (One-Handed Straight Sword)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+2 Damage) Description: (A sword forged from the soul of and <Alpha Dire Wolf>.  The blade is sharper than wolf fang ingrained into it.)

Ethereal wanders back into the store, waving in a friendly manner at Oikawa. "You got my order? Cheers man, just in time. I've already payed, right? Nice." he would take the armor and turn it over in his hands. "Damn, that's some fine looking armor. Very intimidating and just as I ordered. I gotta commend you on your work, I'll definitely be back in future." The swordsman would smile as he made his way back out of the shop, happily storing the item in his inventory.

+ Blackwing Plate

Darius entered the shop some time after the previous player had left, unknown to him. His vanity dragon-themed armor clinked softly as he stepped through the store. Without speaking his intent, only nodding if greeted, he found an order form and filled it out. After filling it out, he would hold it out to the shop keeper, saying, "I have the eight materials you request for perfect items." After the blacksmith took the form, Darius would open his inventory and offer to trade the eight materials to the man as payment for the order.

Name: Aegis
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Shield[Tier 1]
Enhancements: 2 slots of thorns, 1 slot of paralyze
Description: As shown in following picture. http://up.wallpaperkade.ir/up/wallpaperkade/RB2/Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

Walking through the door to the all so familiar shop Takneil swiped open his menu. "Hey Oikawa, you around?" he called out before really looking to see if the smith was there, walking to counter he put down his custom order. He had been meaning to upgrade his weaponry for sometime now, the <<Stinger Edge>> was a great blade but unless he could upgrade it itself he had to move on. leaving the order on the counter he noticed a familiar ally. "Darius..." he stated as a form of greeting with a nod.

Spoiler

Name: Eternal Sonata 
Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword~Tier 1
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +2 Bleed.
Description: A sleek black blade that seems to always be cold to the touch, almost as if frozen inside the blade itself many runes hum a quiet tune. The runes glow a soothing midnight blue, but such tranquility comes at a price...

-3000 Col

"just send me a message when my order is complete!" he called out as he exited the shop.

On 2/27/2016 at 10:21 AM, Lycan said:

The boy smiled and nodded, accepting the transaction and quite literally giving the smith everything he owned.

"Thanks, that was about it," Lycan replied."Oh, and I'm Lycan. Nice doing business with you. I'll be sure to revisit."

The boy nodded as he fiddled with some menu options and swapped out the plain steel starter weapon for the expertly crafted blade. It faded from the counter and materialized on his back inside a sheath made of beast hide. The back fur still covers the exterior of the scabbard. Lycan reached over his shoulder and slid the sword free from its home. Unlike the soft hiss of plain steel, this weapon hummed in a low growl as its tip left the scabbard.

Lycan's hidden tattoo, the beast mark, began to resonante with the sword's hum. It felt warm on his sword arm. The boy hefted it for a swing usually intended to flick blood free from the length of it.

"Good balance, slightly more weight in the upper portion of the blade," Lycan remarked. Then, he flicked his wrist, snapped his arm up, knocked the tip back into the scabbard on his back, and slammed it down with a satisfying click.

"The description read the name, Owikawa." Lycan continued. "I'll remember the name. I'm a fledgling alchemist, but come by my shop sometime if you need some wares. Till then, take care."

Lycan nodded farewell and made for the door, catching the smith's response just before he left.

-1,100 col

-3 Materials

+1 <Harbringer>

• Harbringer: (One-Handed Straight Sword)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+2 Damage) Description: (A sword forged from the soul of and <Alpha Dire Wolf>.  The blade is sharper than wolf fang ingrained into it.)

"Will do, take care yourself there Lycan," mentioned the blonde as the customer turned to leave.

On 2/27/2016 at 1:25 PM, Ethereal said:

Ethereal wanders back into the store, waving in a friendly manner at Oikawa. "You got my order? Cheers man, just in time. I've already payed, right? Nice." he would take the armor and turn it over in his hands. "Damn, that's some fine looking armor. Very intimidating and just as I ordered. I gotta commend you on your work, I'll definitely be back in future." The swordsman would smile as he made his way back out of the shop, happily storing the item in his inventory.

+ Blackwing Plate

"Yep, paid in full and haha thank you, thank you. I like to let my work speak for itself so I appreciate the praise." Waving him off as well, the blonde was finally glad to have some down time when suddenly his door chimed again.

2 hours ago, Darius Verand said:

Darius entered the shop some time after the previous player had left, unknown to him. His vanity dragon-themed armor clinked softly as he stepped through the store. Without speaking his intent, only nodding if greeted, he found an order form and filled it out. After filling it out, he would hold it out to the shop keeper, saying, "I have the eight materials you request for perfect items." After the blacksmith took the form, Darius would open his inventory and offer to trade the eight materials to the man as payment for the order.

Spoiler

Item Type: Shield[Tier 1]
Enhancements: 2 slots of thorns, 1 slot of paralyze
Description: As shown in following picture. http://up.wallpaperkade.ir/up/wallpaperkade/RB2/Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

"Welcome newcomer," greeted the smith as another new face arrived. Seems like business is picking up again. Hmm I wonder the cause this time however. Shifting his thoughts back to the player, Oikawa gathered the order and looked it over. "Alright, I'll have this done as soon as possible." Accepting the trade of materials, Oikawa placed the order on his work desk and returned to the counter. "I'll message you when it's done." Just as those words left his mouth, another player joined them.

1 hour ago, Takneil said:

Walking through the door to the all so familiar shop Takneil swiped open his menu. "Hey Oikawa, you around?" he called out before really looking to see if the smith was there, walking to counter he put down his custom order. He had been meaning to upgrade his weaponry for sometime now, the <<Stinger Edge>> was a great blade but unless he could upgrade it itself he had to move on. leaving the order on the counter he noticed a familiar ally. "Darius..." he stated as a form of greeting with a nod.

Reveal hidden contents

Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword~Tier 1
Description: A sleek black blade that seems to always be cold to the touch, almost as if frozen inside the blade itself many runes hum a quiet tune. The runes glow a soothing midnight blue, but such tranquility comes at a price...

-3000 Col

"just send me a message when my order is complete!" he called out as he exited the shop.

This player was in fact a customer he has had before, Takneil. "Afternoon Tak. To what do I owe the pleasure today?" His answer soon after came in the form of an order and before he knew it, Takneil had stumbled out of the shop speaking of messages after the order was complete. Accepting the col, Oikawa paced the order with the newbies and nodded to him as he headed to the back. "This will hopefully only take a moment."

+8 Materials

+3000 Col

The smith quickly made his way tot he back of the shop and warmed the furnace once more. Retrieving his materials, he placed them on the counter and then lined them along the warming plate. Placing them inside the furnace, he allowed them to warm before removing them and laying them out to craft.

The first and second item resulted in some vanity items that would go to waste.

ID: 49601 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 49602 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

The third item resulted in the making of the newbies item he had requested.

ID: 49603 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: (49603)
Item Type: Shield (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +18 Thorns and +1 Paralysis
Description: As shown in following picture- http://up.wallpaperkade.ir/up/wallpaperkade/RB2/Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth items were all uncommon items he would want, but would rather feel his shelves with quality over quantity.

ID: 49604 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 49605 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 49606 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 49607 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 49608 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

The final item resulted in a vanity item as well, allowing the blonde to toss it and be done with for the day.

ID: 49609 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

1303/2560 XP + 38 = 1341/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+8 Materials - 9 Materials, 11 Material left.

Darius waited patiently for the duration of the time it took the smith to make each item. The constant hammering, shaping, and crafting of weapons and armor filled the shop with a pleasant cacophony. As Darius was waiting, he had gotten a notification. He gained +17 Materials as an after reward for learning a profession. No doubt they were meant to kickstart his career, but Darius would put them to greater use. He took three more order forms as the smith worked and filled them out. When the smith came out to give him his shield, he gave the man the three order forms, and all 17 materials he had just gained. It was the price to pay for advancing up the ladder.

Knowing that the smith had reached his craft limit for the day, Darius asked if he could borrow an uncommon item as he waited for his perfects. He just needed enough mitigation to take the sharp edge off of enemies' attacks. The smith agreed and Darius left with "Aegis" and the borrowed helmet "Albatross." No doubt it would look silly with his other armor, but it would have to do.

Spoiler

Name: Divine Stair
Item Type: Mace[Tier 1]
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: None
Description: As shown in following picture. http://up.wallpaperkade.ir/up/wallpaperkade/RB2/Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

Spoiler

Name: Sentinel's Will
Item Type: Body Armor[Tier 1]
Enhancements: 3 slots of mitigation

Spoiler

Name: Excellency's Cradle
Item Type: Helmet[Tier 1]
Enhancements: 3 slots of regen

Edited by Darius Verand

Waving the lad off, Oikawa gathered the remaining orders as well as the materials and hobbled off to the back. Given that his craft timer was now reset he wasted no time in re-heating the furnace and prepping the crafting table. Equipping his gloves and hammer as usual, he smith procured the warmed materials from the flames and started hammering away.

The first item proved to be a successful creation of the newcomer's second request.

ID: 49693 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Divine Stair
ID: (49693)
Roll: (4) [3+1]
Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer [Tier 1]
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: None
Description: As shown in following picture. Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

The second item, wasn't quite the quality he wanted as it was a rare. The third item, was even worse off as it was an uncommon. Editing...

ID: 49695 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 49696 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 49697 CD: 2 (1+1) [+1 EXP] | Salvage roll- ID: 49698 LD: 17 SALVAGED

ID: 49699 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 49700 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 49701 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 49702 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 49703 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

1341/2560 XP + 36 = 1377/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+17 Materials - 8 Materials, 20 Material left.

drake took a few minutes to test the weight and how the blade felt in his grip. initially all he was doing was holding it in different position, but now he was swinging it to test how fast it moved with his arm, keeping to the phrase "your weapon is an extension of yourself" after mumbling that to himself he walked over to the smith "ill buy it. its very well made"

Manta smiled and walked into Oikawa's shop. She thought that she had been here before, but she wasn't sure. She glanced around the shop, her intention being that of buying a couple of tier two good rapiers. However, as she made her way over to the rapiers, one in specific caught her eye. She had quite a few rapiers already, including uncommons, goods, perfects and rares, but there was just something about the weapon. Good weapons could wait. She picked up the crimson bladed rapier and brought it up to the counter, setting down 3300 Col on the counter.

Lucifer's Fang: (One-Handed Rapier)(Perfect)(Tier 2)(+2 Damage and +2 Bleed) Description: (A crimson bladed rapier with a black hilt and bats etched into the hand guard.)

-3300 Col

On 2/29/2016 at 2:46 PM, Drake_McGricken said:

drake took a few minutes to test the weight and how the blade felt in his grip. initially all he was doing was holding it in different position, but now he was swinging it to test how fast it moved with his arm, keeping to the phrase "your weapon is an extension of yourself" after mumbling that to himself he walked over to the smith "ill buy it. its very well made"

"Very well then," responded the blonde as he brought up the transaction menu, selected the dagger and priced fixed it to 1500 Col. Swiping the air, he sent the transaction to Drake to confirm.

+1500 Col

-1 Nail Biter to Drake

On 3/1/2016 at 7:09 AM, Manta Gaul said:

Manta smiled and walked into Oikawa's shop. She thought that she had been here before, but she wasn't sure. She glanced around the shop, her intention being that of buying a couple of tier two good rapiers. However, as she made her way over to the rapiers, one in specific caught her eye. She had quite a few rapiers already, including uncommons, goods, perfects and rares, but there was just something about the weapon. Good weapons could wait. She picked up the crimson bladed rapier and brought it up to the counter, setting down 3300 Col on the counter.

Lucifer's Fang: (One-Handed Rapier)(Perfect)(Tier 2)(+2 Damage and +2 Bleed) Description: (A crimson bladed rapier with a black hilt and bats etched into the hand guard.)

-3300 Col

Just as he finished, Manta, his rival rapier user (aside from Azide and Ariel) and fellow guildmate, entered the shop. She glanced about his wares. Intrigue tugging on her eyes as they switched from one item to the next. As her gaze settled on a rapier he had made a while back, she promptly lifted it and brought it to the counter for purchase. Not one to oblige, Oikawa carried out the transaction and collected the Col.

+3300

-1 Lucifer's Fang

Heading to the back, he quickly began to craft some more items.

ID: 49994 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Azure Dragon
ID: (49994)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +2 Damage and +1 Accuracy
Description: One of four Sacred Swords. The Azure Dragon represents the east and spring. The blade itself is an azure blue with an etching of a dragon imbued into the solid black hilt.

ID: 49995 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Black Tortoise
ID: (49995)
Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +2 Damage and +1 Paralysis
Description: One of four Sacred Swords. The Black Tortoise represents the north and winter. The hammer itself is solid black with an etching of a tortoise imbued into the golden handle.

ID: 49996 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 49997 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Vermilion Bird
ID: (49997)
Item Type: Katana (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +2 Damage and +1 Bleed
Description: One of four Sacred Swords. The Vermilion Bird represents the south and summer. The blade itself is a vermilion red with a peafowl etched into the white hilt.

ID: 49998 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 49999 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 50001 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: White Tiger
ID: (50001)
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +4 Damage
Description: One of four Sacred Swords. The White TIGER represents the west and autumn. The blade itself is a snow white with a tiger etched into the blue and white hilt.

ID: 50002 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Inari
ID: (50002)
Roll: (10) [8+2]
Item Type: (Katana)
Quality: (Rare, Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+4 Damage)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from golden infused steel, with albatross-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has an emerald green color to it, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast.

ID: 50003 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Sarutahiko
ID: (50003)
Roll: (10) [8+2]
Item Type: (Katana)
Quality: (Rare, Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+4 Damage)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from black onyx infused steel, with black-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has an aureolin yellow color to it, while the spine is embellished with white for contrast.

1377/2560 XP + 45 = 1422/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

- 9 Materials, 11 Material left.

Darius returned to his shop for more than one reason. First, he came to pick up his mace, <Heaven's Stair>. Second, he came with an offer to the smith. When the man found the time to give Darius his mace, Darius would offer him 10 Materials for 5000 Col. Whether he would accept or not was up to him, and Darius expressed that the price was more or less set, knowing that many players charged at least double that when selling their materials. He was doing it to help the smith make Darius' items faster, but wanted to make a small profit too. Akihiko knows the man already makes enough Col as it is and could spare that measly sum.

14 hours ago, Darius Verand said:

Darius returned to his shop for more than one reason. First, he came to pick up his mace, <Heaven's Stair>. Second, he came with an offer to the smith. When the man found the time to give Darius his mace, Darius would offer him 10 Materials for 5000 Col. Whether he would accept or not was up to him, and Darius expressed that the price was more or less set, knowing that many players charged at least double that when selling their materials. He was doing it to help the smith make Darius' items faster, but wanted to make a small profit too. Akihiko knows the man already makes enough Col as it is and could spare that measly sum.

The doorbell chimed as Darius re-entered the shop. Already having his mace made, the blonde promptly put it up to the lad as he approached the counter. "One down, two to go. The crafting gods seemed displeased with me heh, but worry not I'll have them finished soon enough." No sooner than when he had finished, Darius made him an offer for materials. While he certainly could afford the offer, he knew he had a few favors and other resources he could look into in regards to materials. Shaking the notion off, he decided to go ahead and help the fellow blonde out. Accepting the offer, the smith then waved as he turned to the back to attempt to keep up his end of the bargain.

-5000 Col

+10 Materials

ID: 50060 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 50061 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: (50061)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: One Handed Curved Sword
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)

ID: 50062 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 50063 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 50065 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Sentinel's Will
ID: (50065)
Item Type: Body Armor (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +27 Damage Mitigation

ID: 50066 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage Roll: 50067 LD: 14 [Salvage Fail]

ID: 50068 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 50069 CD: 3 (2+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 50070 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

1422/2560 XP + 42 = 1464/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+10 Materials, -9 Materials, 12 Material left.

Spoiler

Walking into the shop the boy smiled as he approached the counter, "Yo, Oikawa. I'm here to pick up my order." Not too long ago he had received stating that his request had been completed, he honestly couldn't wait much longer for it. This sword was going to change everything, this is where he would finally get stronger and have proof of it. Picking up the weapon Takneil gave a friendly nod as he made his way out of the shop.

+ Eternal Sonata.

18 hours ago, Takneil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Walking into the shop the boy smiled as he approached the counter, "Yo, Oikawa. I'm here to pick up my order." Not too long ago he had received stating that his request had been completed, he honestly couldn't wait much longer for it. This sword was going to change everything, this is where he would finally get stronger and have proof of it. Picking up the weapon Takneil gave a friendly nod as he made his way out of the shop.

+ Eternal Sonata.

"Morning Tak," replied the smith as he reached beneath the counter to retrieve the sword he had crafted for the returning customer. "Just cleaned it up this morning so you should be good to go." Tak nodded in response as he made his way out.

Once the shop was clear of customers, the blonde moved towards the back and started his crafts for the day. He just had a single request pending and he was determined to get it finished today.

ID: 50245 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 50246 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Excellency's Cradle
ID: (50246)
Item Type: Helmet
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +3 Regen
Description: As shown in following picture. Diablo%203%20HD-xlkkc.jpg

1464/2560 XP + 12 = 1476/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-2 Materials, 10 Material left.

With a smile and a rush in her step, Snow opened the door to the Gurando Foji. Her crystalline gaze immediately fell on the blonde smith behind the counter. She approached him, trying to calm her hurried breaths. With a warm smile and a twinkle of excitement in her eyes, Snow opened her menu. With a few swipes and presses, she produced six crafting materials wrapped in little paper packages onto his counter.

"Hello!" she chirped. "I just finished my first quest! I have enough to pay for the spear you put on hold for me! << Extension of the Storm >>!"

Never before had she been so excited to make a purchase. With Opal's help and Lawfer's positive reinforcement, the young Valkyrie was anxious to get her training underway.

- (6) Materials

1 hour ago, Snow said:

With a smile and a rush in her step, Snow opened the door to the Gurando Foji. Her crystalline gaze immediately fell on the blonde smith behind the counter. She approached him, trying to calm her hurried breaths. With a warm smile and a twinkle of excitement in her eyes, Snow opened her menu. With a few swipes and presses, she produced six crafting materials wrapped in little paper packages onto his counter.

"Hello!" she chirped. "I just finished my first quest! I have enough to pay for the spear you put on hold for me! << Extension of the Storm >>!"

Never before had she been so excited to make a purchase. With Opal's help and Lawfer's positive reinforcement, the young Valkyrie was anxious to get her training underway.

- (6) Materials

The bell chimed, as a slim figure with golden curls waltzed into his shop. The air of excitement seemed to be swirling around her with every step she made, greeting the smith with an excited tone. Predicting her reasoning for coming, the Ex-Azure General produced the spear in conjunction with her laying the materials out for him. Bringing up the trade window, he swiped it to her so they could finalize the transaction.

"Glad you were able to obtain it so quickly. It means your eager and the fact that you are still alive is a feat in itself. I commend you and hope to see you on the front lines lass."

+6 Materials

"Thank you sir! I'll put your craftsmanship to good use!" Snow quipped as she hit accept. She took a moment to appreciate the trade completed window with the spear's name. Snow now had something worth being proud of. 

The girl wasted no time swapping out her equipment so that the cerulean weapon manifested on her back. With a glance over her shoulder, she produced it in hand and hefted its familiar weight. With the light of excitement clear on her face, she smiled to Owikawa.

"I love it! I'll be sure to come back again!"

Then, with a curt bow and a pivot of her heels, Snow made way for the door. In her hands, she tightly clenched <<Extension of the Storm>>

+1 <<Extension of the Storm>>

Spoiler

Extension of the Storm: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+1 Damage and +1 Accuracy) Description: (An enlarged sky blue pole-arm. The blade, silver in color, contrasts perfectly with the staff. Increasing accuracy and damage, this blade can bring a storm of pain.)

Entering the shop Takneil wore an overjoyed expression, he could finally order the last piece of his equipment. Swiping open his menu as he approached the counter his fingers tapped away on a transparent screen. "Hey Oikawa!, let's see if we can't get this set finished." he stated as he deposited three thousands worth of Col into the blacksmiths shop along with a custom order. He couldn't wait to finally make use of his Block skill, this would actually unite his chosen skills in a nice even flow as he had originally anticipated. Nodding to the trustworthy smith he turned and exited the shop, now to wait.

Spoiler

Name: Eternal Harmony
Item Type: Tier 1 Shield
Enhancements: +1 Regen, +2 Thorns.
Description: A mysterious, pitch black shield that emits a chilling aura to those who are around it. At first glance it's hard to spot it, but if one were to get a closer look he/she could see a beautiful white stone encased within the shield. The wearer may experience certain moments in time when he/she feels rejuvenated, as if soothed by a harmonious presence.

-3000 Col