[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Lowenthal looked at the form, and was surprised at what he was able to control. he quickly filled it out and handed it back. "That should be it." He said, nodding.

Grabbing the form, Oikawa looked it over and made a note. "Alright, we are good to go. I'll pm you when it's available for pick up."

Rolland sighed, "Actually I recently joined so I haven't had a chance to meet them, so this is the first." He said as he let go of Oikawa's hand and smiled, "And yes nifty trick, since this is the first I have heard of them and their wonderful event." He said as he smiled, "But I will be hoping to meet him soon, as I've heard rumors of him being a powerful player." "The White Knight I heard from a player outside the shop about three days ago." He said as he smiled and rubbed his chin, "Well I do hope to meet him some day, but until then I need to get some Col in my pocket, so when you get the chance hit me up with a PM and we can go and do the mission okay?" He asked him as he held out his hand as a gesture of him leaving and their arrangement. 

"They are lovely people. I'm positive you'll like them." Shaking his hand, Oikawa nodded as to confirm their agreement. "Well I'm going to finish these commissions. Pm you when your item is ready for pick up."

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skylar was glad Oikawa was the best blacksmith around. He received the PM for the completed weapons and made his way back to the front of the shop.

"Wow that was extremely fast!" The blacksmith held a Rapier similar to the one he was going to buy, except this one was more light and reminded Skylar of warm times." Skylar reached into his bag and pulled out his Col.

"So I will take the rapier and the two shields" he placed the col on the counter and waited for Oikawa to check it.

Skylar was glad Oikawa was the best blacksmith around. He received the PM for the completed weapons and made his way back to the front of the shop.

"Wow that was extremely fast!" The blacksmith held a Rapier similar to the one he was going to buy, except this one was more light and reminded Skylar of warm times." Skylar reached into his bag and pulled out his Col.

"So I will take the rapier and the two shields" he placed the col on the counter and waited for Oikawa to check it.

Skylar soon reappeared to the front of the store, ready to pick up his items. "Ahh thanks for the praise! And alright here you go!"

+2600 Col

-1 Summerthorn (+2 DMG/+1 ACC)

-1 Icicle Shield (+1 DMG MIT/+1 THRNS)

-1 Summertime Blaze(+1 DMG MIT/+1 THRNS)

Rolland shook Oikawa's hand and turned his body as he began to leave the store, seeing how there was a large number of players beginning to enter, he tapped his head twice, and as he did the helm appeared. He smiled under his helm and held his demonic sword in his hands and opened the door, the sound of his leather boots hitting the ground filled the shop with his leaving presence, as Rolland now was on his way to finding what he was meant for in Aincrad.

Lowenthal was barely outside the market district, when he received a private message. lowenthal shrugged, and returned to the blacksmith. There he saw his dagger on the counter. "Well, that was fast. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future purchases." Lowenthal picked up his dagger, and placed i tin his inventory. "This'll help me a lot, and I thank you for it." Lowenthal said, placing his payment on the counter.

+1 FÅ«ma KotarÅ, Dagger

- 750Col

Lowenthal was barely outside the market district, when he received a private message. lowenthal shrugged, and returned to the blacksmith. There he saw his dagger on the counter. "Well, that was fast. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future purchases." Lowenthal picked up his dagger, and placed i tin his inventory. "This'll help me a lot, and I thank you for it." Lowenthal said, placing his payment on the counter.

+1 FÅ«ma KotarÅ, Dagger

- 750Col

The bell chimed once more as Lowenthal returned to pick up his dagger. Placing the dagger on the counter, Oikawa chatted with the newbie briefly. "Well I try get orders done as quickly as possible. Makes for good business!" replied the blonde as Lowenthal placed the weapon in his inventory and pushed the sack of Col towards Oikawa. The player then thanked him for the dagger. "Ahh no problem man. It was my pleasure. Hope to see you again!"

+750 Col

-1 Fuma Kotaro Dagger

May 27th- Attempt 1 & 2 

Oikawa only had one more commission left to do for this week. Taking out his last few materials, he warmed the furnace and put on his gloves. After heating up the first two materials, the blonde placed them on the table and started crafting. Both materials sadly ended up becoming Good quality items only. Pushing them aside, he grabbed on of his last mats and got ready to craft again.

[17481] CD: 7 [6+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: (Good Item of Choice)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (17481)
Roll: (7) [6+1]
Item Type: (?)
Quality: (Good)
Enhancements: (?)
Description: (?)

[17482] CD: 7 [6+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (17482)
Roll: (7) [6+1]

May 27th- Attempt 3

After creating the usual Good items of the day, Oikawa was determined to finish the last of his orders. Grabbing his hammer, he brought it down a few times on the still warmed material as it suddenly began to glow. Once the light shimmered down, Oikawa held a Perfect quality Assault Spear. Finally done with my orders. Now to place this in the eval bin. After cleaning up and documenting his work, the blonde prepared to go adventuring for the afternoon.

[17483] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Drevas)

ID: (17483)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (One- Handed Assault Spear)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy and +1 Damage)
Description: (The pole is black with a black and green, dual-colored spear point. Crafted from Emerald and Onyx ores, it's an incredibly swift and light spear. while also being extremely durable.)

Dante walked into the store as he saw Oikawa just finishing up on the custom-made spear that he had ordered. It was beautiful, the black and green spear-tip glistened from the sun creeping in through the cracks in the windows. He walked over to the smith and handed him the 1,090 Col in compensation for the weapon. "This is great, maybe one day I can make weapons just like this too!" Dante told the blacksmith with a nod and a smile.

-1,090 Col

+1 Drevas, Assault Spear

Dante walked into the store as he saw Oikawa just finishing up on the custom-made spear that he had ordered. It was beautiful, the black and green spear-tip glistened from the sun creeping in through the cracks in the windows. He walked over to the smith and handed him the 1,090 Col in compensation for the weapon. "This is great, maybe one day I can make weapons just like this too!" Dante told the blacksmith with a nod and a smile.

-1,090 Col

+1 Drevas, Assault Spear

The bell chimed and in walked Dante. Oikawa was just finishing the maintenance on the spear, when the player approached the counter and offered his Col. "With enough practice I guarantee you'll be able too! It was a pleasure crafting this. Something new compared to the typical sword or rapier. A nice change of pace." Grinning as usual, Oikawa was just excited to have completed yet another order. A good week as far as sells go. 

+1090 Col

- Drevas (Perfect Assault Spear)

Vaan walked in the amazing shop and had a look around. It was buzzing with people which made Vaan's Alchemist shop seem not so cool. He had not had one customer. But also he was an Alchemist. Vaan walked up to the counter and rewrote up a slip. He was weird. One who wanted his armor before his sword.

Name: Gun Metal Vest

ID: Fill in yourself

Roll: Fill in yourself

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

Description: This armor is made of Gun Metal and can sustain tremendous amounts of damage. It protects the user and has a good amount of style.

Returning once again to the forge, Shuyin entered in through the front. Extremely pleased with how well his sword turned out, he had decided to go ahead and order a piece of armor to go along with it. Waving to Oikawa, he pulled a scroll from his pocket and asked the blacksmith if he could make the item.

Name: Breastplate of Frozen Souls
Description: A breastplate as white as the snow with light blue detailed designs on it. The left pauldron has been forged into the shape of a skull.

Ahti wandered into the forge, happy to find it up and running. "Good good, I was hopping to find you. I need a weapon and armor forged from some of the best steel you have to assist in my journey to the top; allowing me to smash in the boundaries between life and death!" She said, slipping into her delusion even inside of a fantasy game. Clearing her through she waved it off like she hadn't' said that. "Anyways, here and the specs I am looking for, think you can manage it?"

She quickly posted the specs of the weapon and armor she was looking to buy, waiting to see if he'd be able to manage it.

Name: Galaxy Slicer

ID: (??)
Roll: (??)
Item Type: (Two-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: +2 Damage)
Description: (A massive looking Greatblade of Steel and iron, colored blue, black, and white. It has a unique twin pronged blade with a hollow center; this is purposefully designed as it allows for the weapons true feature. In the middle it emits intense heat, which while not burning anything heat up the blades causing it to better do damage. When activated the center unfolds a bit, allowing the heat to exude and warm the metal to maximum slicing damage.)

Name: Berserkers Fury
Item Type: (Heavy Armor)
Enhancements: (+1 Armor Mitigation, +1 Heavy Momentum)
Description: (A simple armor set of mixing cloth and metal into one set. While normally such a thing would be nearly ineffective in the real world fantasy game physics allow it to function just as well as somebody in a full plate. Oddly enough the red tattoo of 'Fire' is for some reason included in with the armor set, for reasons unknown.)

Vaan walked in the amazing shop and had a look around. It was buzzing with people which made Vaan's Alchemist shop seem not so cool. He had not had one customer. But also he was an Alchemist. Vaan walked up to the counter and rewrote up a slip. He was weird. One who wanted his armor before his sword.

Name: Gun Metal Vest

Description: This armor is made of Gun Metal and can sustain tremendous amounts of damage. It protects the user and has a good amount of style.

Oikawa took the slip and made a note in his book. "I'll PM you when it is ready for pick up!"

Returning once again to the forge, Shuyin entered in through the front. Extremely pleased with how well his sword turned out, he had decided to go ahead and order a piece of armor to go along with it. Waving to Oikawa, he pulled a scroll from his pocket and asked the blacksmith if he could make the item.

Name: Breastplate of Frozen Souls

Description: A breastplate as white as the snow with light blue detailed designs on it. The left pauldron has been forged into the shape of a skull.

"I certainly can" replied the smith as he made a note in his book. "I'll PM you when it is ready for pick up!"

Ahti wandered into the forge, happy to find it up and running. "Good good, I was hopping to find you. I need a weapon and armor forged from some of the best steel you have to assist in my journey to the top; allowing me to smash in the boundaries between life and death!" She said, slipping into her delusion even inside of a fantasy game. Clearing her through she waved it off like she hadn't' said that. "Anyways, here and the specs I am looking for, think you can manage it?"

She quickly posted the specs of the weapon and armor she was looking to buy, waiting to see if he'd be able to manage it.

Name: Galaxy Slicer

Enhancements: +2 Damage)

Description: (A massive looking Greatblade of Steel and iron, colored blue, black, and white. It has a unique twin pronged blade with a hollow center; this is purposefully designed as it allows for the weapons true feature. In the middle it emits intense heat, which while not burning anything heat up the blades causing it to better do damage. When activated the center unfolds a bit, allowing the heat to exude and warm the metal to maximum slicing damage.)

Name: Berserkers Fury

Enhancements: (+1 Armor Mitigation, +1 Heavy Momentum)

Description: (A simple armor set of mixing cloth and metal into one set. While normally such a thing would be nearly ineffective in the real world fantasy game physics allow it to function just as well as somebody in a full plate. Oddly enough the red tattoo of 'Fire' is for some reason included in with the armor set, for reasons unknown.)

Another player strolled into the shop. His business booming all of a sudden. Greeting her, Oikawa listened as she enthusiastically requested for two items to be made. Making notes in his book, along with the other two orders, Oikawa smiled and replied. "I'll have them done asap! I'll PM you when they are complete and ready for pick up!"

May 31st- Attempt 1 and 2

Equipping his gloves as per usual, the blonde prepared his materials as the furnace warmed up. Once it was primed and ready, he placed 7 materials inside and waited for them to warm. Once they were ready for crafting, he turned down the heat and pulled out two of the materials. Placing the first one on the table, he brought his hammer down thrice before it resulted in a Good quality item. The second material followed suit.

[18152] CD: 4 [3+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

ID: (18152)
Roll: (4) [3+1]

[18153] CD: 4 [3+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+2 EXP

Name: Devil Princess Regalia Mk II
ID: (18153)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [3+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)
Enhancements: (None)
Description: (The armor Worn by Princess Aidol throughout all of the 'Princess Aidol Devil Warfarme' Serries. Its power allows it to reflect even the most powerful of demonic energy imbued strikes!)

May 31st- Attempt 3 and 4

The next two materials had very different results. The third material took  five hits before forming into a Rare quality Two-Handed Straight Sword. As he adjusted the details and specs, he made sure to polish it up before placing it in the evaluation bin. 1 of his 4 orders were complete. The fourth material resulted in a very Bad quality item and rather than try to sell it, he attempted to salvage it instead.

[18154] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Galaxy Slicer)

ID: (18154)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (A massive looking Greatblade of steel and iron, colored blue, black, and white. It has a unique twin pronged blade with a hollow center; this is purposefully designed as it allows for the weapons true feature. In the middle it emits intense heat, which while not burning anything heat up the blades causing it to better do damage. When activated the center unfolds a bit, allowing the heat to exude and warm the metal to maximum slicing damage.)

[18155] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[18156] LD: 16

Salvaged!

+1 Material

May 31st- Attempt 5 and 6

The next to last few materials followed the same pattern as before but had a better starting result. After eight hammerings, the fifth material forged into a Perfect quality chest armor. This would be perfect for Vaan's order. Polishing the chestplate, he placed it in the evaluation bin. Turning to his sixth material, Oikawa started hammering and was surprised to watch yet another Bad quality item take shape. Salvaging the material, he moved onto the final mat.

[18158] CD: 12 [12+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+8 EXP

Name: (Gunmetal Vest)

ID: (18158)
Roll: (12) [12+1]
Item Type: (Heavy Armor Chestplate)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (This armor is made of Gun Metal and can sustain tremendous amounts of damage. It protects the user and has a good amount of style.)

[18159] CD: 3 [2+1]

Bad Item

-1 Material

+1 EXP

[18160] LD: 18

Salvaged!

+1 Material

May 31st- Attempt 7

The final material was laid on the table. Raising his hammer, he brought it down a total of five times before it shimmered and formed into a Rare quality heavy armor. Setting it down, he polished it off and tweaked the specs to match that of Ahti's order. Satisfied with his crafting for the day, Oikawa made sure to place the new armor in the evaluation bin and shut down the furnace. Once everything was nice and tidy, he headed upstairs to get some much deserved sleep.

[18163] CD: 10 [9+1]

Succeed

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Name: (Berserker's Fury)

ID: (18163)
Roll: (10) [9+1]
Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation and +1 Heavy Momentum)

She came back around, seeing her finished projects just coming out of the forge. With a grin she swung by the counter- pulling out a heap of ores and placing them on the top, letting him count and sort them to see if they where enough, while reaching and giving the blade a few swings; it was nearly perfect; and it had room for improvement; which it would some day~

"You do Fantastic work, you know that?" She said with a smile, adding the items to her inventory and equipping her new gear while waiting for the approval to leave the store.

-6 Mats

+ Galaxy Slicer, and Berserker's Fury