[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

The bell chimed for the second time today. With his orders having been completed, he figured most of his company today, would be those that ordered. His gaze shifted tot the entrance as Ssendom entered Gurando Foji. Oikawa clasped his hands together as the young man made his way towards the counter. Standing up, he greeted the man before they got down to business. "I have the goods indeed, though my supplier...he's getting iffy about all these dealings, I'm gonna have to start asking for some dough in advance" he chuckled as he tried to do his best scam artist impression. "Haha! All jokes aside, Your sword is certainly ready for pick up. I'm just glad I could get it done in a timely fashion. The cost will be 1100 Col, my good sir."

Ssendom chuckled as Oikawa continued on with his joke. "Excellent!" He brings his HUD menu up and sets it to his col and inputs 1300 into the drop down bar then hits accept, it creates a money pouch which he then put on the counter and grabs the blade, "Very fine quality and exquisite attention to the detail I had jotted down, I am very appreciative of the time you took to craft my weapon." He bows towards Oikawa respectfully, "I left a tip for the generous work, it's time to break this bad boy in. About to head down to Avalanche on the fourth floor. Was awaiting my weapon before I made the venture. I'll send other people to your store for their fine crafts to be realized." He then places it on his back after he slings the scabbard over his head and onto his shoulder. "I love the look of the scabbard for it aswell, till next time Oikawa." He bows respectfully then departs from the forge.

+The Dusk Reaver

-1300 Col

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ssendom chuckled as Oikawa continued on with his joke. "Excellent!" He brings his HUD menu up and sets it to his col and inputs 1300 into the drop down bar then hits accept, it creates a money pouch which he then put on the counter and grabs the blade, "Very fine quality and exquisite attention to the detail I had jotted down, I am very appreciative of the time you took to craft my weapon." He bows towards Oikawa respectfully, "I left a tip for the generous work, it's time to break this bad boy in. About to head down to Avalanche on the fourth floor. Was awaiting my weapon before I made the venture. I'll send other people to your store for their fine crafts to be realized." He then places it on his back after he slings the scabbard over his head and onto his shoulder. "I love the look of the scabbard for it aswell, till next time Oikawa." He bows respectfully then departs from the forge.

+The Dusk Reaver

-1300 Col

A pouch materialized on the counter containing a little more col than what the blonde had asked for, but before he could object; Ssendom explain it was a tip and complimented his craftsmanship and hard work. "It was certainly a pleasure. And ahh ol' Avalanche. He's a tuffy. I wish you the best of luck on the venture! I also greatly appreciate the tip and the eventual shameless plugs haha." Returning the bow and tossing in a wave, he watched as the young man exited the forge.

+1300 Col

-1 Dusk Reaver

Lonely Antem was walking aimlessly on floor one. He had no idea what to do since he had just recently finished a quest. He thought to himself 'maybe I'll get myself a new sword perhaps.'

At that exact moment, he found himself ouside a shop call "The Grand Forge." He smiled. That's exactly what he needed. Anthem strolled on in and walked to the counter. He grabbed an order slip and filled it out, placing it where it needed to go.

Name: (Titanomachy)

Profession: (Blacksmith)

ID: (Blank)

Roll: (Blank)

Item Type: (Curved Sword)

Quality: (Good)

Enhancements: (None)

Description: post-5640-0-76167900-1433696536_thumb.jp

Lonely Anthem was walking aimlessly on floor one. He had no idea what to do since he had just recently finished a quest. He thought to himself 'maybe I'll get myself a new sword perhaps.'

At that exact moment, he found himself outside a shop call "The Grand Forge." He smiled. That's exactly what he needed. Anthem strolled on in and walked to the counter. He grabbed an order slip and filled it out, placing it where it needed to go.

Name: (Titanomachy)

ID: (Blank)

Roll: (Blank)

Item Type: (Curved Sword)

Quality: (Good)

Enhancements: (None)

Description: attachicon.giftumblr_mdvurf0KHv1rrjmgoo1_500h.jpg

The bell dinged once again as another customer entered the shop. Oikawa looked up from his polishing and noticed the new face. Finishing off a few swipes, he placed the sword back on the stand and attended the new customer. The two didn't even exchange words as the young man waltzed tot he desk and filled out an order form. Placing it in the tray, the young went about his business. Oikawa quickly looked the order over and smiled. He could have this up in mere seconds. Heading to the back he grabbed one of his curved swords and hammered out the finer details to match the description and polished it up. Waving tot he young man Oikawa tried to grab his attention.

The bell dinged once again as another customer entered the shop. Oikawa looked up from his polishing and noticed the new face. Finishing off a few swipes, he placed the sword back on the stand and attended the new customer. The two didn't even exchange words as the young man waltzed tot he desk and filled out an order form. Placing it in the tray, the young went about his business. Oikawa quickly looked the order over and smiled. He could have this up in mere seconds. Heading to the back he grabbed one of his curved swords and hammered out the finer details to match the description and polished it up. Waving tot he young man Oikawa tried to grab his attention.

Lonely Anthem noticed the white haired blacksmith waving out of the corner of his eye. Anthem quickly turned back and smiled. "Well that was quick. Thank you," he said. He was so excited now. This was his first time buying a new weapon in SAO and couldn't wait to try it out. He took the blade and gave it a slow swing. He liked it. It was a good fit for him.

"I think I'll have to come back when I need a new weapon" he said as he walked to the door. He held up his hand, giving him a motionless wave good-bye.

+ Titanomachy

- 100 col

Being notified of the order's completion, Jia rushed to the shop as quickly as possible with the required funds. His arrival was announced with the ringing of the shop door's bell, along with its prompt closing. Tapping a few buttons on his HUD, Jia materialized the required amount of funds, 750 Col exactly, and placed it on the counter. He also took out a metal ore as a bonus, considering he didn't really need it at that moment. Picking up the weapon he ordered, Jia nods thoughtfully.

"This is really well made. Thanks," he states, right before walking out the door and leaving.

+Black Thorn

-750 Col

-1 Material

Lonely Anthem noticed the white haired blacksmith waving out of the corner of his eye. Anthem quickly turned back and smiled. "Well that was quick. Thank you," he said. He was so excited now. This was his first time buying a new weapon in SAO and couldn't wait to try it out. He took the blade and gave it a slow swing. He liked it. It was a good fit for him.

"I think I'll have to come back when I need a new weapon" he said as he walked to the door. He held up his hand, giving him a motionless wave good-bye.

+ Titanomachy

- 100 col

Oikawa managed to grab the players attention. He produced the requested weapon and smiled. "Good Items will always be a quick order no matter if it's armor or weaponry. It was my pleasure to serve in an efficient manner." The youth swung the blade and got a feel for it. He seemed satisfied and it echoed in his next comment.  "Looking forward to it!" he exclaimed as the player left the shop.

Being notified of the order's completion, Jia rushed to the shop as quickly as possible with the required funds. His arrival was announced with the ringing of the shop door's bell, along with its prompt closing. Tapping a few buttons on his HUD, Jia materialized the required amount of funds, 750 Col exactly, and placed it on the counter. He also took out a metal ore as a bonus, considering he didn't really need it at that moment. Picking up the weapon he ordered, Jia nods thoughtfully.

"This is really well made. Thanks," he states, right before walking out the door and leaving.

+Black Thorn

-750 Col

-1 Material

However, as one left, another came in. Tokki had returned for his dagger that he had requested. Oikawa retrieved the weapon and placed it on the counter. As the player produced the funds, the blonde gave him the dagger and in turn received an extra material.  "Thank you. For the compliment and extra material. Hoping we can do business again soon."

+850 Col

+1 Material

-1 Titanomachy

-1 Black Thorn

Vaan walked right back into the store. He had earlier leaving a order for a sword. He had received a Pm that is was done and ready for him to pick up. He came back into the store and seen his blade. It was exactly as he seen. It befbefore. He had already left his 5 mat payment earlier with Oikawa. He took the blade, nodded to Oikawa and smiled. Then he left.

Vaan walked right back into the store. He had earlier leaving a order for a sword. He had received a Pm that is was done and ready for him to pick up. He came back into the store and seen his blade. It was exactly as he seen. It befbefore. He had already left his 5 mat payment earlier with Oikawa. He took the blade, nodded to Oikawa and smiled. Then he left.

Vaan entered the shop and made his way straight to the counter. Oikawa knew he had already paid for his item and as such had his item at the ready for him. The two exchanged nods before Vaan exited the store with his new weapon in tow.

-1 Berserk Blade

Anti walked in, a hooded robe pulled tight. Making sure her identity was hidden she slid over to the counter, thumping down a large sack of col Nd a small crate of rare ores like this was some sort of a black-market deal. Looking to see the items she ordered where complete she waited for the master smith to inspect her payment before trying to discreetly take her otqku orders home.

-6 mats

-850 col

+ doki doki demon blade

+ Y calibur

+ devil princess regalia mm II

+ Puradio Repulser

Anti walked in, a hooded robe pulled tight. Making sure her identity was hidden she slid over to the counter, thumping down a large sack of col Nd a small crate of rare ores like this was some sort of a black-market deal. Looking to see the items she ordered where complete she waited for the master smith to inspect her payment before trying to discreetly take her otqku orders home.

-6 mats

-850 col

+ doki doki demon blade

+ Y calibur

+ devil princess regalia mm II

+ Puradio Repulser

The bell chimed but quickly silenced as the door closed. A shrouded figure entered the shop and dropped down a crate of materials and a bag of col. The blonde blacksmith rose from his stool at the counter and looked over the payment. Tallying it up in his head, he could guess what this payment was for. Retrieving 3 Rare items and 1 Good item, he passed them along the counter and accepted the exchange. Whatever the reason, he allowed the shrouded figure to go about their business even though he knew the identity beneath the hood.

+850 Col

+6 Materials

-1 Y-calibur

-1 Doki Doki Demonblade

-1 Demon Princess Regalia Mk II

-1 Puraido Repulser

Zandra was walking into the Gurando Foji. She looked around a little until she saw Oikawa. She turned her steps towards him. ''Hi Oikawa. My name is Zandra Zvift, mostly called Zandra. Its a pleassure to meet you.'' she reached out her hand towards him to chake it.''As you see I have realy useless equipment. I would like to order some new equipment to be able to survive out there. I would like these.'' she gave Oikawa a filled in order.

Name: Armour of the northern ice-dragon

ID:
Roll:
Item Type:
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Dmg mitigation
Description:

ff9e7f09bd69993a6eab0f683c0d43bd_zpsus6k

Name: Claw of the northern ice-dragon
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: One-handed dagger
Enhancements: +2 Dmg +1 Accuracy
Description:

Dagger.jpg

Zandra was walking into the Gurando Foji. She looked around a little until she saw Oikawa. She turned her steps towards him. ''Hi Oikawa. My name is Zandra Zvift, mostly called Zandra. Its a pleassure to meet you.'' she reached out her hand towards him to chake it.''As you see I have realy useless equipment. I would like to order some new equipment to be able to survive out there. I would like these.'' she gave Oikawa a filled in order.

Name: Armour of the northern ice-dragon

ID:
Roll:
Item Type:
Enhancements: +3 Dmg mitigation
Description:

Name: Claw of the northern ice-dragon
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: One-handed dagger
Enhancements: +2 Dmg +1 Accuracy
Description:

Dagger.jpg

A familiar chime sounded when a raven-haired woman entered the shop. Oikawa turned away from his polishing to see the face of a new customer. She quickly introduced herself and placed an order. The blonde smiled and responded. "Nice to meet you Zandra. I'll begin work on these items immediately," he stated as he shook her outstretched hand. Taking the orders, he placed them in his ledger. "Better gear certainly is one of the ways to make survival here easier. If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying in? Col or materials?"

Zandra took a breath of relief when he accepted her orders. ''Im in need for materials for my alchemist career, so Im gonna pay in Col.'' She took a second look at the store and all amazing weapons and armors. But like most of the times there wasnt any pre-made dagger. Guess swords and spears are more popular. And this way Im gonna get more personal gears.

Zandra took a breath of relief when he accepted her orders. ''Im in need for materials for my alchemist career, so Im gonna pay in Col.'' She took a second look at the store and all amazing weapons and armors. But like most of the times there wasnt any pre-made dagger. Guess swords and spears are more popular. And this way Im gonna get more personal gears.

"Splendid! I'll be sure to PM you when your items has been crafted and once more when it gets approved and ready for pick up." The blonde then clasped his hands together and began to heat up the furnace in the back for his eventual crafting. Returning tot he front, he made sure he'd wave to the girl when she left.

June 8th- Attempt 1

[19127] Craft Die: 7 (6+1)

Oikawa flexed his knuckles as he grabbed some materials to craft. He had already pre-heated the furnace so it was ready to go. He inserted the materials and warmed them up for use. He had two orders to fill. Both items being from the same customer. Taking a look at the first one, he made notes about the armor and grabbed his gloves and hammer. Once the materials were warmed, he grabbed one out and began hammering it out. The design was there, however the quality was not. Discarding the item, he moved on.

June 8th- Attempt 2

[19128] Craft Die: 3 (2+1)

He grabbed another material. This time, he tried to focus on slowing down and keeping his hammering smooth and even. This approach proved worse than before as the material blackened and twisted from the mold he had planned. Rather than salvage the material, he simply tossed the useless material in the trash and started on another one. 

June 8th- Attempt 3

[19129] Craft Die: 12 (11+1)

The third material was the charm, or so he hoped. He placed it on his crafting table and began with strong shaping hits. The armor was outlined and ready for detail shortly after. He hammered in the grooves and curves as he spun the material around worked on the backside. Several minutes later he marveled at his craft. The armor looking regal and complete as he molded the final details. Satisfied, he placed the completed armor in the evaluation bin and grabbed a fourth material for the second order.

Name: Armour of the Northern Ice Dragon

ID: (19129)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type:(Chestplate Armor)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage Mitigation)
Description: (

)

June 8th- Attempt 4

[19130] Craft Die: 7 (6+1)

After having crafted the first order, the blonde had high hopes for his next craft. He attempted to emulate the same technique he used on his last craft. His next craft need to be a dagger. Selecting his set of metal ores, he attempted to craft a dagger. The bladed weapon proved to be a more delicate process compared to the armor. Although he succeeded in crafting a dagger it wasn't of the right quality. Tossing it as well, he grabbed another material and tried again.

June 8th- Attempt 5

[19138] Craft Die: 5 (4+1)

The following craft ended up exactly like the one before it. He seemed to have trouble refining the blade just enough to make it perfect. He had plenty of Good quality items as is and refused to keep more until the other 30+ sold. He figured his best option was to gather them and bulk sell them to a merchant but his favorite merchant, Baldur, seemed to have disappeared from Aincrad. That aside, he tossed the Good dagger in the trash along with the rest of his good items for the day.